It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to help, warn and save this planet[HOAX]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

At that point, I wouldn't bother posting anything. Sometimes when claims are so foolish, no responses hit harder than one thousand mocking ones.

The claim in this thread isn't "foolish"?

So will you be one to "worship" him/her, as he/she suggests people do??

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by LeTan

At that point, I wouldn't bother posting anything. Sometimes when claims are so foolish, no responses hit harder than one thousand mocking ones.

The claim in this thread isn't "foolish"?

So will you be one to "worship" him/her, as he/she suggests people do??

No, don't put words in my mouth. You should read my other posts before you assume such a thing.

I merely stated that all the mocking posts directed at the OP are not necessary. All it shows is how mean spirited some of ATS is.

Wait and see what happens, and then flame on.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

If you read it again you will find that I put NO words in your mouth.

I asked two (2) Questions.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Fair enough. My apologies for my statement.

To your questions.

No. It may seem so, but there is always a small chance it may be true. I simply don't know yet to decide if it's foolish. If on the 21st, nothing happens, I will call it foolish.

No. No matter what happens, I am my own man and will not follow anyone.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

Ok 1st… you said they are evil looking and they scared you. They would choose someone who isn’t afraid of their kind.
2nd… How did you get back to Australia? I want details.
3rd… if you were any kind of importance to them they would treat you a lot better.
4th… describe in detail what they looked like
5th… your full of bull crap and if you were, or are an abductee they are showing us they have a sense of humour and are having a joke with your memory lol
Gotta love the aliens.

edit on 17/10/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ummmmm....you're a nut job. I have come across others on different sites saying the same b.s. I believe one based it on all these different numbers related to his name (if that rings a bell with anyone.) if you're so sure you are "the one", less talkie, more do-ie. It's starting to sound like a politician and all their garbage they spout off with no follow through.
Good luck Neo....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! Incase you didnt get that......
Seriously man you need professional help!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Correct. And I also have the freedom not to put up with retarded crap, and call out retarded crap when it's posted.

I can tell you now, I'm not even a qualified Psychiatrist, and I can see there are some A Grade head cases on this site. If I was to go out on the street and claim at least 1/4 of the stuff that is posted on this site, I would spend the rest of my life in a Mental Institution. Yet because of the anonimity of this site, people feel free to post delusional BS on here every day.

Feel free to baa like the rest of the psychotic sheep that post their "predictions and prophecies" on this site. Meanwhile, I'll prefer to actually use reasoning and intelligence to see through all the crap, and get to the truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

love that movie

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Funny these sort of threads. It's a bit like running around a battlefield in a pink tutu, with a target stuck to your head, then complaining when you get shot.

Better luck next time OP, can we shut this down now ?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

If you are the one who is to bring about the end of humanity, and it scares you such as it appears, just say no. Don't do it. If what you say is true. Then again, why would you come to a site such as ATS to make such claims, and not to a more appropriate forum, where the words you speak/type can be heard/seen by a much wider audience? May you find peace.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet

Originally posted by jrmcleod

reply to post by TerryMcGuire

They will come at night and visit me. You can write questions done and i will try to get them answered. I am happy to do that, whether they are is another questions.

If you truly are who you say you are...and I'll cast no judgement on the matter...can you please tell me why "every" human has to die? I understand that this world is in a MESS and we are destroying it but not every human is evil and twisted and after money, wealth etc. For example...i don't care about material things, i care about my family and the well being of others...I'd be happy with living in the stone age, building a house and farming the land for the rest of my days...not harming anyone or causing any wars etc.

Maybe you can clarify!

Exactly what i thought when this first began.

We are one big experiment, one that went wrong. We werent meant to "abuse" their planet like this. To them 99.5% of the world is all the same.

Half of the worlds population are aliens, that half have already started their assault. Example London riots. The aliens realised they were losing control of the earth so hundreds of years ago they decided they must start sending down their own kind to keep control. All our science, mechanics, cars, planes all those have come from Aliens. When i say come from i dont mean the aliens sent all this down from the sky.

So they were upset about us ruining the planet, and gave us new technologies so we could screw it up faster?

And before I agree to follow you I'm going to have to see a resume, NCIS background check and a credit score, I want to know who I'm following. And what is your leadership experience, what is your management style?

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

K, if you could just start with saving the U.S. I might start to believe you. Get her done.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I am the one, the chosen one who is the person to lead you all. You should all worship me when the time is right.

Elvis?

You're alive!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I couldn't resist.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Selsey street in Melbourne? Do you mean the Selsey street in Seaford/North Frankston?

Ohh mate, most of my family (myself included) are all from North Frankston...it's the last place on earth that would be saved! For our non-local ATS'ers there's not much more than commission housing and smack addicts although, Seaford does have a pretty good skatepark which served me well in my youth

Let alone it's shortcomings I love Frankston although I don't live there anymore..God save Frankston city!

P.S Josh, is this you....?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So I skipped a bunch of pages... Let's wait and see what happens on the 21st, then we can throw cabbage and eggs at the OP. But seriously... they told me I was to be leader... maybe they got their memos crossed.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Well last night I got abducted and purple fluid was pumped in to my right nipple and the aliens told me to come and save the world from useless threads on ATS about a ChosenProphet and his green liquid belly button. So I am here to save the day with my secret aliens that only contact me and want me to lead the revolution away from this thread.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If ETs are supposedly choosing all these "guides" to "warn" us, how do they manage to hire some of the planet's wackiest, and incompetent losers, time after time after bleeping time?

Maybe we're part of some ET 3D reality show, "Terran Shore". or "Smile, You're on Candid Telepathic Holocamera!"
edit on 17-10-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

you get a star for "You're on Candid Telepathic Holocamera!" thats funny ! Well done sir.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join