It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on Kerry's medals

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

This is why I am now a republican, the left-wing hate-filled democrats like yourself. But as bad as this is, it has nothing on the free speech zones in Boston designed by the democrats. look at these pics.

www.vulnwatch.org...

compared that to the protestors in NYC, I would say that the Republican party is the party of free speech while the democrats want to stiffle the voice of Americans.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
I think this shows that the man wanted to make his image look better that what it really is. The DD215 was done in 2001. Kerry is liar and it's no wonder the majority of Vietnam Veterans are against him.

In my days in the service, this is what you called a "PX soldier". Kerry should be proud of his service and awards he received legitimately, to try and embellish his records to "beef" up his resume, dishonors the awards he truly earned.

FYI: "PX soldier" is one who buys ribbons to put on his/her uniform to make him/her look better and more important to those who do not know the truth about their accomplishments.

[edit on 8/31/04 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   

This is why I am now a republican....

And we thought it was your ability to cut & paste distraction ad infinitum from the issues without adding anything except a steady stream of diarrhea "GOP talking point"?

Pssst, here's a clue.........many of us get the same emails & notifications from the Republican network. Some "dirty Liberals" on ATS probably spend more time on those sites than you do!!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Bout time, I've no doubt that you visit Republican sites. I have never claimed that you were a "dirty liberal." I don't go to Republican sites for my information, it is biased, likewise I don't go to Democratic sites either. I do my own research and have my own thoughts. I suggest that you do the same, try reading a newspaper from England, or Italy. to claim that I only spew Republican talking points is funny, because I thought that you only spewed Democratic talking points.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   

What did you come up with on Bush's medals?

Hard to do when you desert...

So we've got a rich boy deserter who is basically responsible for a world opinion of Americans as imperialistic brutes, and who is a consumate warmongerer....

OR

A flip-flopping warrior and rich boy who embellishes his war-record...

Oh boy...can't wait to vote!!!

One of these days "None of the Above" will be elected as president, hehe...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

What did you come up with on Bush's medals?

Hard to do when you desert...

So we've got a rich boy deserter who is basically responsible for a world opinion of Americans as imperialistic brutes, and who is a consumate warmongerer....

OR

A flip-flopping warrior and rich boy who embellishes his war-record...

Oh boy...can't wait to vote!!!

One of these days "None of the Above" will be elected as president, hehe...

Now you've done it, incurred the wrath of the �Third Party� supporters, if they ever decide whether to post against �Two Party� arrogance (a wasted post), or post support for their �Third Party Viability� (a mythical creature, and a wasted post)� Boy are you ever gonna get it� someday.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
it can't seem to explain 2 things that still bother me .....
1) how do you get 3 Purple Hearts and no miss any time (one account does have Kerry missing 2 day for his 1st PH but 0 for the other 2) and since he's posting his service records why not post the recomendations too?
2) Since Kerry testifed to Congress under oath..he is either a perjeror or a war criminal .....neither are traits I want in an elected official.

Originally posted by goose
Thank you NotTooHappy, you got my respect. LOL A Rodney Dangerfield fan no doubt. Heres more:

watch video of how Ben Barnes Lieutenant Governor of Texas who helped George W Bush get into the National Guard go here to watch video of his talking about this. 69.59.167.160... Why do I feel this is important it speaks to Bush's charcter and how he has lied for he said, he had absolutely no help getting into the Guard. Plus if people are going to attack Kerry on his medals then don't be surprised or get all upset because someone points out Bush's lack of them. I have seen Rassman repeatedly talking about the day Kerry saved his life, mpeake what is it that Rassman and Kerry do not agree on?

Snopes investigated Kerry's medals they say he earned them
www.snopes.com...

Swiftboat ads proven false by snopes
www.snopes.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

This is why I am now a republican, the left-wing hate-filled democrats like yourself. But as bad as this is, it has nothing on the free speech zones in Boston designed by the democrats. look at these pics.

www.vulnwatch.org...

compared that to the protestors in NYC, I would say that the Republican party is the party of free speech while the democrats want to stiffle the voice of Americans.

You say you do your own research then perhaps you should do some on Bush's days as governor, read about how he had people arrested for protesting outside the governor's mansion, not rowdy protesters just people standing on the sidewalk holding a sign, read about his free speech zones, yep this is one of Bush's babies, the dems can't even take credit for it. Bush has been doing this long before the dems even thought of doing it. Read how an old man (a retired steel worker I think) just holding a sign was arrested and thrown in jail because he was out side of the free speech zone, Bush's attorney tried to prosecute but the judge seemed to feel that all places is a free speech zone. Also do a little research on funeralgate, now there is a sickening scenario, complete with dead bodies being dug up and tossed over in the shrubs and bushes (no pun intended lol) I can provide links about funeralgate, the one about the old man arrested for holding up a sign and the free speech zone thing is somewhere on ATS. Also when you are talking about your freedom, lets not forget the patriot act which means they can lock you up for as long as they want to without a phone call, a lawyer or even notifying your family they have you in custody. Thats another one of Bush's babies.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Fascinating as this subject is, there are more pressing issues at hand.

I think Bush needs to be voted out, and I don't care at all about Kerry's medals.

Bush has dragged this great country into a pointless war, based on false and ill-conceived policies, and that is costing a lot to all, including the esteemed originator of this thread.

This is ridiculous. I mean $100 billion a year and many lives... Give that money to the Mafia and they'll bring you Osama's head on a silver plate (no make that platinum).

Bush is a failure. Out. Out.

I'm sorry that the well respected originator of this thread tries to find personal comfort in a silly delusion about Bush's greatness.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
actually, I'm not fooled by the "greatness" of Bush. I just found it ironic that he was being called a liar and a war criminal by the left when thier guy was given a free pass on his record. We were told check his record, I did and noticed a flaw in his character. the need to be something better than what you are, and fabricate your record to prove it. False medals, false testimony, false hope for America. Bush has faults, But I trust him not to sell me out like Kerry did to the POW/MIA families.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Bush has faults, But I trust him not to sell me out like Kerry did to the POW/MIA families.

Bush sold out to his own campaign and special interests ala Enron and Haliburton, to tobacco and farmaceuticals, he sold us out, skin bones and all.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is plenty about funeralgate, Bush of couse is right in the thick of it.
www.hereinreality.com...

www.bushwatch.net...

www.austinchronicle.com...

Now after reading through this here is the way I understand this, correct me if I'm wrong please. A mother of a well known newscaster goes to visit her son's crypt and to place a flower on the marker that bears his name, when she sees gnats flying all around it and a nasty red liquid flowing out of his crypt, she goes to see the woman whose government office it is to investigate consumer complaints, well she does and finds that the company whose funeral home responsible had not notified this mother that they had allowed an outside contracter (I also think but not sure the outside contracter person who did the embalming not licensed to do so) to embalm the departed, it is state law they have to notify her, it turrns out there are a lot worse things going on, the man who owns the funeral home owns lots of funeral homes, graveyards, etc., he is a very wealthy man and has contributed to many people's campaigns including the then Governor Bush, currently our president and many people's campaign in the govs. office. Well this guy goes to his friends and says, help, suddenly this woman gets told to stop her investigation, she does not she also finds that graves are double booked and if someone dies and the first owner is in the grave, is already there, they simply dig him up and toss his bones over in the shrubs and bushes alongside the graveyard, and then bury the second owner. Now the woman continues to get pressure to stop her investigation and then gets oh surprise, surprise, she gets fired. A lawsuit is brought up over her being fired and there you have it funeralgate. At question of course is how far up did the stop the investigation go?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

Bush has faults, But I trust him not to sell me out like Kerry did to the POW/MIA families.

Bush sold out to his own campaign and special interests ala Enron and Haliburton, to tobacco and farmaceuticals, he sold us out, skin bones and all.

I totally agree, currently the Department of Labor is teaching employers the way to keep from paying overtime using the new laws that got passed under Bush, the people who can't afford their meds can't even get the cheaper medication from Canada, why? Kerry has at least said he will tax the wealthier people and will help people be able to get the cheaper meds. The only people Bush is helping is the rich and the large corporations.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
...Kozmo, are you there?

Here's a whole thread dedicated to a single Bush/switboat vet connection.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kozmo, Remember when you said:

Let's first begin with the obvious... Bush is in NO WAY affiliated with the Swift Boat Veterans. Until you or one of your ilk can provide definitive proof of such you should immediatly drop the libelous claims.[/url]

Well, quite a few of my ilk have provided proof of a connection. We're waiting for your responce. Are you too busy eating your own words to speak up?

[Edited on 9/1/04 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
How many of us would have joined the National Guard were we eligible for the draft? I'm assuming most of us. For those who enlisted in the armed forces (then and now) or who were drafted, I thank you.

Now, as for Bush, he was just following President Clinton's lead regarding Vietnam. Perhaps it is time for Kerry to stop basing his campaign on his service and time for Bush to stop trumpeting the war on terror.

I would like to know what both candidates plan to do for the economy (not catch phrases and generalizations, but real ideas).

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
dcgolf, I would like to hear about Kerry's years in the Senate. What does he stand for and not what he says. I find it funny that Kerry wanted to focus on 4 months in 68 and 69 than the 20 years in the Seanate. This tells me all I need to know, Kerry has done little or nothing.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
the Kerry moveon.org connection or the Kerry mickey moore connection?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The timing of the swift boat campaign is extraordinary. They're a bad example to all war veterans. A complete disgrace. The time to debunk John Kerry of his medals was during the Vietnam war not before a presidential election. Those old bums on the swift boat campaign are nothing but pedophiles.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
The timing of the swift boat campaign is extraordinary. They're a bad example to all war veterans. A complete disgrace. The time to debunk John Kerry of his medals was during the Vietnam war not before a presidential election. Those old bums on the swift boat campaign are nothing but pedophiles.

websurfer, are you from Cananda? if so stay out of our politics. Believe it or not the swifties would be going after Kerry if he were a Republican. it's personal, not Partisan. Please show me your proof that the swifties are pedophiles, if not, then shut up with the baseless charges. You should be more worried about Quebec succeding from Cananda than paying attention to American political elections. If you can't vote, don't pay taxes, don't bash our guys. I'm against Kerry but I don't like it when people who are not citizen bash him. conversely, I don't like it when non-citizens bash President Bush.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer

Who the HELL do you think you are, you pompous azz! Who are you to question the example set by ANYONE, ESPECIALLY A US VETERAN!!!! Nothing but PEDOPHILES??? Where do you get off making this baseless, childish, moronic accusation!!!???

You've pissed off one veteran here who would clean your clock if you said something like that in my presence!!! You disgust me. If you can't keep a civil tongue in your head, keep off the board!!! Freakin' moron...

I apologize to the DECENT people on the board for this rant, but I will NOT stand for this kind of debauched bull...I'd have said the same thing if this crack-baby had made this comment about John Kerry....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join