It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube complying with governments to remove protest videos! Its gettin wild guys and gals!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

True I, am on their records anyways for so called breach of the peace. I Call it civil disobedience. But hay, I moved so little they now where I am the better it is for me

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Not to derail the thread but was a police officer present when so called breach took place ?
otherwise if they did not witness said breach then they can convict you of a breach in court.
Did you goto court !

The lawful rebellion guys trying to arrest that judge for being unlawful are fighting our fight , thats the kind of things we should be protected against . We are all dumb to our right here in the UK , we are lucky they dont just kick the stand from under us and hang us all out.
We dont have a bill of rights or a constitution here in the UK , we have common law , but its not practiced by anyone , we only have acts and statutes which arent even laws , they are disguised as law , because no one knows any better. !

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Let them take youtube, there are plenty of other uploader sites to post videos on. They can't stop us, not now. It's too late for them. Government pushed America over and over and now america is pushing back. If I was them I'd be scared too, because they know that their BS is catching up with them and those quiet little wolves known as the American people have taken off their sheeps clothing.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Yes it went to court and yes I was fined. Since I did not move quick enough for the Officer, who instructed me to removes myself from a certain area, where that area was a public park.

I Went to court, with witnesses but lost. Basically the judge took their word over mines and the witnesses. There is justice for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Justice has become something us Americans are beginning to take into our own hands. This entire protest is our form of justice. We're calling out our leaders, we're calling out the bankers, we're all sick of their game and we're all highly pissed off.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
[site promotion and link removed]
edit on 10/17/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: site promotion not allowed

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
[site promotion and link removed]
edit on 10/17/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: site promotion not allowed

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rfntv

Thank you for the link, has bookmarked it. Is joining up now.

If you tube goes down the pan, I can fall back to that new one.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So far Youtube has not noticeably done this. I can still see plenty of protest videos.

I highly doubt they will too...because there are plenty of other videos on there that are far more severe than peaceful protesters. For instance, there is plenty of IRA videos on youtube and they have not been taken down.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

google operation mocking bird

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Wow ! wild

/sarcasm

if people and hipsters are as stupid as this thinking YouTube is the only known place to upload videos. Your kidding yourself.

If information wants to get out there it will - stop building up an article like its the end of the world and the interwebz are controlled by the utoobz

edit on 17-10-2011 by StealthKix because: spelling :S

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
simple solution to a simple question.

there are thousands of utube copycats, hell you could even setup your own with little programming experience in little under an hour using wordpress as a platform or maybe joomla or a $50 standalone script.

stop sucking up to those gov sponsored, audited and spied sites like google, facebook and youtube, there are alternatives and if one doesnt fit your needs you can find a plug n play scripts that do with a little tweeking and setup a service you created, your voice will be the censor.

Or ask ATS to setup a standalone ATStube service, yes it will be moderated like here, but ATS wont bow to every whim of the gov like youtube,google and facebook.

you got scroogle an SSL encrypted google search engine no spying ,no ads,,no cache.
Hushmail for encrypted webmail that works like googlemail.
Tor for encrypted firefox browsing can be slowish at times but perfectly usable, blackberry's for encrypted mobile messaging, RIM seem to have data blackouts when we protest.
also ladies and gents, some torrent clients can stream video as its being downloaded, so maybe all we need is a notice service with vid title and hash code, dont forget we ATSers can encrypt this video too with pass words or a generic decrypt file.

its all about decentralization.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by technologicalsingularity

Hushmail for encrypted webmail that works like googlemail.
Tor for encrypted firefox browsing can be slowish at times but perfectly usable

Hushmail will hand over your account
TOR really isn't that safe unless you take precutions before connecting to it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It is nice to speak of liberties and rights, and what is just and upright.
Wanna know what you don't have a right to?
Uncensored media of any type.
Yep if you own the media, you decide what folks see, simple as that!
If you don't like that, then start your own network or buy one.
Until then, you have no right to an uncensored Youtube.

Hope it helps

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'v said it before and again I'll say it.... 'the velocity of the people/movement is catching up with the mass of world affairs.
This new age of 2012 everybody's talking about, instant information being able to be transmitted in seconds is allowing people more minute to minute choices, and quicker response times. The power of hidden agendas by TPTB, are proving inefective and ultimatly will be their downfall. Look at 'Occupy'....... The power to keep things hidden is vanishing, as in Wikileaks and others. If they go down, ten will rise to take their places, and being anonomous will be easier and easier as technology progresses, as they can be mobile and evade, where-as TPTB are tied to locations and now vunerable to being found out and held accountable...... This is my opinion....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
[ siTextze=6]Texteveryone should flood youtube with nothing but protest videos.also flood it with ron paul videos
FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Youtube is not the only game in town! Create your own youtube like web site, and post your videos there. It would not take very long for the internet community to find these alternatives. Then let the government come to YOU and ask you not to post them. I believe the 1st amendment would come to mind first. Censorship is the first stage of the NWO, plain and simple! Control ALL that we see and hear! The second stage is the disarming of all american citizens (yes, it is coming)..physical control.

edit on 17-10-2011 by Captain Beyond because: no reason given

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

1st Amendment would not apply to me. I am not a US Citizen.

I am open a different account and uploading the videos elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
They can try to censor the flow of information all they want, but it is too late. The people are beginning to see that there is no spoon.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Before the internet had come into existence, we use to solve our social problems rationally. As a result of not filtering out content, the internet has become a deadly weapon. Instead of our societies being destroyed by bombs, the internet has proven to be the weapon of choice. We went from a society of tolerance and love to an extremely polarized hell. We separate ourselves into online cults. When someone with an alternative belief system infiltrates these cults, we act like the last two thousand years of social evolution doesn't exist. We revert to primitive animals fighting over biological, cultural, and social differences. While civilizations were separated by geological boundaries, the world was moving slow enough for us to handle.

Although the internet has been around for twenty years, society is still not ready for such a heavy responsibility.

Now, we are a pack of wolves fighting over the bones of dead men.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join