It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube complying with governments to remove protest videos! Its gettin wild guys and gals!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I always did like ben Kingsley !

They have their propaganda machine , we have the truth !
we will win , it will be a long hard battle but we will win!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

The propaganda machine is working hard on both sides.

Just people are blind to it when it's something they want to hear.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
They had to remove the videos,I posted a video of my big fat beer belly,and all of the toothless hags in the south were watching it, so they had to free up some of the space on the website.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Good info - S & F.

Anyone else picking up on this other than PrisonPlanet?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
Also here is your answer to what the British Government is trying to do. Are the Americans following in the same footsteps?

Seems Amusing the UK Government are going to any lengths to stop these videos from being posted, on the internet.
Hey thanks for the video,I have heard of the chips but unaware of the shocker bracelets...unbelievable...yeah bring it on and see what happens with the protesters everyone will be in the streets,I think it would be the catalyst to push us over the edge.With reality as it is though there's probably people still in the dark either uninterested or ignorant of the protests.We need to wake more people up to the criminal elements running this country and the world.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If by any chance those videos are blocked again from you tube. I have downloaded them, And I will keep a copy of them just incase!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
If by any chance those videos are blocked again from you tube. I have downloaded them, And I will keep a copy of them just incase!
In case of what?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I don't know where this story has come from but I have watched plenty of protest vids on youtube over the last few days. I'm in the UK btw.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Are there any alternative video sharing sites with decent amount of hits? I would switch in a second. Yahoo, Youtube and Google are threading a thin line and its about time they feel it in their pockets. Post all your similar sites that will not censor and will not give away you information.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MissConstrood

I live in the UK also, but I am not stating where. And I have seen these videos posted on you tube. And have read the Article before. So no it is not the first time I have heard about this,

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

The people in charge of our American government deserve to have their jobs ripped right out from under them. Screw voting. This should be called People's Impeachment. Every member of our government deserves to go down for protecting those of us that hold the rest of us hostage to their profits. God hates the rich. If God hates greed then God hates greedy. That's an awful lot of people to hate but they are causing serious problems for God because he loves us all but not the one's who turn away.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yea, been looking at these vid too.. All day.
Havent noticed any that has been blocked
or removed... Swede here...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

In case they should need to be re-uploaded is my first guess.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAwareSC
reply to post by brindle

In case they should need to be re-uploaded is my first guess.
Ok, I dont think I could make it if I dont get to see those videos.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
We better keep tabs on this.

Google, YouTube, Twitter (caught sensoring tweets from ows), Yahoo!...

Facebook? (that one's obvious for its own sake)

what else?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
download all these videos off youtube, use mpeg streamclip or whatever else you can. keep them on your hard drive at home and keep uploading them over and over again! there are other sites besides youtube to upload onto the net.

they can try to control the net but they have helped create a monster to big to stop on its own. its owned by the people now, we are too smart and clever, there are always work arounds for the net. they cant stop it!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
DITTO! BUMP AND FLAG FOR YOU! LETS DO IT!
2ND LINE

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To Quote Ben Franklin:
People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both!
This type of thinking can be extended to censorship, to tell us what we can and can't watch, goes against the Amreican grain and is the beginning of the end of America as we know it!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

I dont really have a problem with the government knowing where I am , they should fear me , not the other way around , Im quite happy to speak my mind about corruption in our government . If they want to silence me then I will be silenced but I will be known as a martyr to our cause !

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
there have been people all along stating that the degredation of america and the civil liberties and the rights of every us citizen are being slowly stripped away .
America is one goose step away from being a facist totalitarian state!

Americans stand up now and make your voice heard , before its too late, the facist government will descend upon you all , and before you know you will be either dead or slaving away in a work camp fueling the war machine

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join