It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outer Space Is A 3-Dimensional Holographic Illusion Created By Mega Advanced Aliens

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
think these "mega advanced aliens" have reached such a level of fantastic technological evolution, that they are the most highly evolved beings that have ever existed and they evolved within another reality that is seperate and beyond our own,they reside in another dimension and to say that they are gods...would be an understatement

i agree they are probably God-like
i agree they are mega advanced.
i agree they reside in other dimensions.

but who made the E.T ?

no one actually...the mega advanced aliens are the original life forms, that naturally evolved and developed over perhaps a billion years and eventually reached a level of technological advancement that is almost beyond our comprehension and then they created all other life,all other worlds and all other realities...
edit on 15-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

my view is that God itself, may be an entity,

on a much higher plane of existence than the E.T.'s

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I don't think anything is really real either. I think everything is really fake.
And there are no ultimate truths either. Oh, is that the ultimate truth?
Really...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RA777

think these "mega advanced aliens" have reached such a level of fantastic technological evolution, that they are the most highly evolved beings that have ever existed and they evolved within another reality that is seperate and beyond our own,they reside in another dimension and to say that they are gods...would be an understatement

but who made the E.T ?

no one actually...the mega advanced aliens are the original life forms, that naturally evolved and developed over perhaps a billion years and eventually reached a level of technological advancement that is almost beyond our comprehension and then they created all other life,all other worlds and all other realities...

My view based on what we know is that "God" or the "Creator" was at one point whole. He opened himself up and expanded himself into a multi-conscious reality. In essence, we are all little parts of said God. This would explain why we are now in the baby steps of learning that we are creating our own reality as we speak. This goes along with many things we have come to understand that our 'spiritual' ancestors have learned.

In this case though, there are a near infinite amount of moments, and a near infinite amount of possibilities, all within a near infinite amount of dimensions. In one dimension you might be a doctor, in another dimension you might be a tree. For every sub-atomic particle that exists, there is a dimension, and every possible form for that particle is in it's own separate dimension.

Personally, this also explains all kinds of traditional human phenomena such as "Deja-vu," "Remembering Past Lives," "Certain Dreams," etc...

Deja-vu for example, could very well be when a similar time-line that occurred within your wave-length of consciousness on another plane. If the two overlap each other, the moments are so close to identical that our consciousness recognizes the patterns and we recognizable we experienced it before. In this situation or scenario, we have experienced it before a near-infinite amount of times and ways. The deja-vu occurs during the moments that are almost perfectly matching the consciousness of your reality.

Explaining it mathematically, if walking into a store and picking up a loaf of bread is "5.22222444444" in one timeline, and in another timeline you walk into the store and pick up a box of crackers it's "7.3338822222," and in another your not even in the store but at home it's "233933.39992" and finally if in another timeline you pickup a loaf of bread but a different loaf it's "5.222224443333" -- The scenario is so similar to the first one, and at near the same time, that you think "hey, I've done this before."

^But, my 'belief' is just that a belief. All you can do is take the evidence and knowledge we currently know, and formulate a conclusion based upon it. But, we are still young as a conscious species, everyone of us could be way off track on each of our unique 'beliefs.'
edit on 15-10-2011 by LucidReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
but who made the E.T 's ?

No one actually...The mega advanced aliens are the original life forms, that naturally evolved and developed, within another dimension, over perhaps a billion years and eventually reached a level of technological advancement that is almost beyond our comprehension to understand and then they created all other life,all other worlds and all other realities...

I am convinced...That explains God...No doubt about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I love when people claim they know anything about what the hell reality "really" is...

Its fascinating and sad really that most people are so afraid and insecure with their own ignorance they fight tooth and nail to make "claims" and find "evidence" and tout "proof" when the only part of reality that is universally true is all humans are bat S*** crazy lunatics who haven't the slightest idea of what the hell is really going on, why they are here, where they come from, whether or not they have a purpose and where the hell they could be going...

WE ARE ALL DELUSIONAL INSANE ARROGANT A-HOLES who are constantly making new s*** up so as to not be overwhelmed with our own ignorance...we couldn't live without a purpose, we as a species cannot stomach the unknown...we make s*** up to get rid of the unknown.

Knowledge is a coping mechanism...the invention of evidence, facts, and proof and the non-universal incredibly varying interpretation OF those inventions only serve to reinforce the coping mechanism and keep us safe from the possible realization were bacterial excrement from a true sentient being...

The unknown is frighting as hell to everyone because once you acknowledge the only true fact...that you don't know s***, you in that same moment acknowledge the horrifying possibility that:

we are a virus/cancer...that consumes more than its worth...until the inevitable death of our host...and us.
we are nothing more than biological androids created as a slave race...to do the bidding of true sentient beings...
were nothing but a 3rd grade alien science project...
we are completely worthless and have no purpose but to destroy that which makes up our reality and us...

these realizations which are all just as probable as us being ultimate warrior children of god and the best creation in the universe....will never be as popular because we REFUSE to accept those possibilities and we "make s*** up" to avoid ever coming close to those realizations...

hows that for a "theory"???

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It's been a rough day.

I'll have what the OP is having.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
I love when people claim they know anything about what the hell reality "really" is...

Its fascinating and sad really that most people are so afraid and insecure with their own ignorance they fight tooth and nail to make "claims" and find "evidence" and tout "proof" when the only part of reality that is universally true is all humans are bat S*** crazy lunatics who haven't the slightest idea of what the hell is really going on, why they are here, where they come from, whether or not they have a purpose and where the hell they could be going...

WE ARE ALL DELUSIONAL INSANE ARROGANT A-HOLES who are constantly making new s*** up so as to not be overwhelmed with our own ignorance...we couldn't live without a purpose, we as a species cannot stomach the unknown...we make s*** up to get rid of the unknown.

Knowledge is a coping mechanism...the invention of evidence, facts, and proof and the non-universal incredibly varying interpretation OF those inventions only serve to reinforce the coping mechanism and keep us safe from the possible realization were bacterial excrement from a true sentient being...

The unknown is frighting as hell to everyone because once you acknowledge the only true fact...that you don't know s***, you in that same moment acknowledge the horrifying possibility that:

we are a virus/cancer...that consumes more than its worth...until the inevitable death of our host...and us.
we are nothing more than biological androids created as a slave race...to do the bidding of true sentient beings...
were nothing but a 3rd grade alien science project...
we are completely worthless and have no purpose but to destroy that which makes up our reality and us...

these realizations which are all just as probable as us being ultimate warrior children of god and the best creation in the universe....will never be as popular because we REFUSE to accept those possibilities and we "make s*** up" to avoid ever coming close to those realizations...

hows that for a "theory"???

its not so much as a theory or so much being a warrior for god(violence isnt neccesary). its like a giant puzzle.

And if you believe E.T. exists, and if you believe that you are a science project of them.

even if the law of one is wrong, if you can already accept being genetically engineered by ancient aliens,

i dont see why we cant accept this again,

thats how i view this.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
lol its come down to who is more insane than the other

i love this site so much more than you all know lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If i drive through a stop sign,then,everythig that happens to me after that moment,when i decided to go,will be altered,different and forever changed from what it would have been if i had stopped.If i sleep 2 seconds,or 2 minutes,or 2 hours later then i had originally planned.Then every single thing that i see,hear,taste,smell and touch afterwards,will be altered and changed from what it would have been,had i awakened on time...

At any given moment,there are 7 billion different free will choices and decisions being made by 7 billion different people.Turning into 7 billion consequently varied,interactive outcomes.Then multiply 7 billion x 7 billion.Which means that from moment to moment,there are 49 million trillion variable realities being played out upon the worlds stage,every second of every day.Then multiply 49 million trillion times however many seconds are in a year,then by however many seconds there are in a lifetime and so on and so on..."see where this is going"?

This is so completley staggering that it makes my mind spin.Also we could factor in all the animals and insects and bacteria.With all their choices and actions and wow! How indescribably astounding,lets keep going.Multiply the preceeding figures by the earths age of 4 or 5 billion years and we will end up with a number with about 1,000 zeroes or probably more ...

This is a mind numbing dilemma...That can be explained...Humanity,the earth and outerspace,are all a vast and complex,3-dimensional,holographic illusion.Created by a super intelligent race of mega advanced alien beings from another dimension...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidReality

but who made the E.T ?

My view based on what we know is that "God" or the "Creator" was at one point whole. He opened himself up and expanded himself into a multi-conscious reality. In essence, we are all little parts of said God. This would explain why we are now in the baby steps of learning that we are creating our own reality as we speak. This goes along with many things we have come to understand that our 'spiritual' ancestors have learned.

In this case though, there are a near infinite amount of moments, and a near infinite amount of possibilities, all within a near infinite amount of dimensions. In one dimension you might be a doctor, in another dimension you might be a tree. For every sub-atomic particle that exists, there is a dimension, and every possible form for that particle is in it's own separate dimension.

Personally, this also explains all kinds of traditional human phenomena such as "Deja-vu," "Remembering Past Lives," "Certain Dreams," etc...

Deja-vu for example, could very well be when a similar time-line that occurred within your wave-length of consciousness on another plane. If the two overlap each other, the moments are so close to identical that our consciousness recognizes the patterns and we recognizable we experienced it before. In this situation or scenario, we have experienced it before a near-infinite amount of times and ways. The deja-vu occurs during the moments that are almost perfectly matching the consciousness of your reality.

Explaining it mathematically, if walking into a store and picking up a loaf of bread is "5.22222444444" in one timeline, and in another timeline you walk into the store and pick up a box of crackers it's "7.3338822222," and in another your not even in the store but at home it's "233933.39992" and finally if in another timeline you pickup a loaf of bread but a different loaf it's "5.222224443333" -- The scenario is so similar to the first one, and at near the same time, that you think "hey, I've done this before."

^But, my 'belief' is just that a belief. All you can do is take the evidence and knowledge we currently know, and formulate a conclusion based upon it. But, we are still young as a conscious species, everyone of us could be way off track on each of our unique 'beliefs.'

alot of things you've said, strengthen my beliefs, at one point, i believe god was whole, and we are all little peices of god, or made in the "image" of god.

i simply believe that god is an oldschool term for consciousness

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

but who made the E.T ?

no one actually...the mega advanced aliens are the original life forms, that naturally evolved and developed,within another dimension, over perhaps a billion years and eventually reached a level of technological advancement that is almost beyond our comprehension and then they created all other life,all other worlds and all other realities...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Thread
See also: conversation threading
A thread (sometimes called a topic) is a collection of posts, usually displayed from oldest to latest, although this is typically configurable: options for newest to oldest and for a threaded view (a tree-like view applying logical reply structure before chronological order) can be available. A thread is defined by a title, an additional description that may summarize the intended discussion, and an opening or original post (common abbreviation OP, which can also mean original poster) which opens whatever dialogue or makes whatever announcement the poster wished. A thread can contain any number of posts, including multiple posts from the same members, even if they are one after the other.
A thread is contained in a forum, and may have an associated date which is taken as the date of the last post (options to order threads by other criteria are generally available). When a member posts in a thread it will jump to the top since it is the latest updated thread. Similarly, other threads will jump in front of it when they receive posts. When a member posts in a thread for no reason but to have it go to the top, it is referred to as a bump or bumping. Threads which are important but rarely receive posts are stickyed (or, in some software, "pinned"). A sticky thread will always appear in front of normal threads, often in its own section. A "threaded discussion group" is simply any group of individuals who use a forum for threaded, or asynchronous, discussion purposes. The group may or may not be the only users of the forum.
A thread's popularity is measured on forums in reply (total posts minus one, the opening post, in most default forum settings) counts. Some forums also track page views. Threads meeting a set number of posts or a set number of views may receive a designation such as "hot thread" and be displayed with a different icon compared to others threads. This icon may stand out more to emphasize the thread. If the forum's users have lost interest in a particular thread, it becomes a dead thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have browsed ATS for a year's time and have (up until now) never had a desire to make a user and reply to any of the threads - even though there have been a lot of good and interesting ones.

That said, I must say that this is simply just the most asinine thread I have ever seen.

It is not the ideas (or "theories") put forth, but the vehement belief that what is being postulated is right on merit alone. That IS something happening quite a lot on this board (and everywhere else on the internet..) But please, try and take a step back and look at this thread. Then look at the other threads like it.

Just because you think something is the way you want it to be does not make it so. Technically OPs ideas are not any different (in being far out) from the fact that our entire world depends on a giant ball of fire in the sky, but the way he presents them and argues for them, one has to wonder if he is indeed either trolling, high or perhaps something different alltogether.

[Artist break.]

No. I am not brain washed. I do not believe what I am told on account of being told so. I consider myself a free mind and open to all ideas (even what OP states is possible.. as everything is possible.)

The fact that I disagree with you does not mean that I am a sheep and caught in my own fears or in my own denial, following what they want me to or unable to comprehend ideas "beyond" me.

Please realize that nothing we know in this world, is really known. We have theories, ideas and things we generally agree is the way they are. We are told the Earth is round, the sky blue and the sun a burning mass of fire. We are told so many things and have to agree that as they are the most logical choice, it must be so (nevermind that logic is an arbitary concepts when we have 6 billion people all with different ideas of reality.)

To OP: Please, take a step back. Realize that you are what you seemingly think of others: trapped in your own deluded mind unable to accept reality. Are you right? Perhaps you are. It might actually be exactly the way you tell it here. But you cannot prove it. You cannot do anything but say "I think so" and as such, when you "shoot down" anyone who disagree with you, end up being as bad as them.

The fact is reality is perception, perception is relative. Every bit of accumulated knowledge we humans have is only "right" untill we find out it isnt.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Please OP give me the mobile number of this super advance aliens so I could sms them and ask them to create for me a 3-dimensional holographic illusion 999 million dollars!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hey dude I could try to set you up with Blossom Goodchild.. It would be the perfect match...

this is possibly the funniest peice of total crap I have read since the infamous supposed GFL invasion of 2008.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Ever play the PS2 game? - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time ... 'Cause this sounds like it.

This game sells the idea we live in a "3D" world, while being controlled by a 4th dimension race as their own video game, but so advanced, you actually live the game, create your own life and so forth. Like WW3, but you're actually in the game viturally playing it with your mind. Yet it seems so real since characters actually reproduce themselves as the game plays on in time, real time. (Stargate Replicators?)

Its a tough cookie to explain, but you hit the spot when I read your post. Star Ocean hit me like a freight train. Had I not known what I do now, the game would have made little sense and such; just another RPG, y'know?

What if when we sleep, we are actually returning to a fourth dimension? Reminds me of the collar gem that cat wore in Men in Black.

Cool post, i've wondered myself.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by blocula

Hey dude I could try to set you up with Blossom Goodchild.. It would be the perfect match...

this is possibly the funniest peice of total crap I have read since the infamous supposed GFL invasion of 2008.

Yeah! I mean how dare he have an imagination! Who does he think he is! It'd be much better if he just went into other peoples threads and belittled them. He'd surely be much better then...

You've got everything backwards, Ironclad. Could you imagine if everyone in the world was like you. Science fiction wouldn't even exist. Think before you speak.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by blocula

So where is the evidence for this far fetched claim? Or are you yet another one of those who only go by blind belief?

In all fairness do you have any evidence of contradictory nature?

To be perfectly rational, everything you have ever learned in your entire life has been through another person. What if everything is a complete lie, do you have any proof that it is not?

Logically you can't even prove time exists, whether someone is even like you, whether they can actually see, smell or hear.

Everything you are, and have learned has been from an external location.

There is no such thing as truth, only something you believe.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I think I thought up of something similar to this when I was rolling on an ounce of Weed and some '___' once.

But in all truthfulness, this seems more like a video game fantasy, or something out of the Matrix...

Although of course, The Matrix scared the piss out of me the first time I saw it, and got me thinking pretty hard on it as well.

There's hundreds of theories out there, this is just another to dock on the list. I must say, if this DID come out of your imagination, you'd make a very interesting sci-fi writer.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Time is also an illusion. Reality is a Mass Hypnotic Suggestion.
Creating the effects of matter, using the number system, shapes,
angles, colors etc etc. If a master hypnotist were to hypnotize 3 or
4 people into believing that they were standing in space and there
was nothing there but, space,that is all they would see. Why can't
they see anything else? Because nothing actually exists.
edit on 15-10-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join