It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What heaven is like, present day.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
About Heaven

Heaven has a total of ten levels. The 10th level is where God sits. It looks like a very large city. There are buildings, rivers, streets, etc. At the center of heaven is the temple, where Father sits as well as Jesus, the Elders, other angels, the spirits of Father, and the Archangels (when not performing other duties). There is light everywhere, there are no shadows at all in heaven. There are no vehicles, but there is a way to get to and from places very quick. It is always day time there, never night. The streets are paved with light not gold, the shining looks like gold but it's pure light. The streets also have names, similar to here. Singing and dancing happens all the time all over heaven, and the praising of God.

1st Level - The place where all the angels who control the elements (wind, snow, rain, etc.)
2nd Level - The prison
3rd Level - The Great Garden, also in a different area (paradise), another area (the lake of fire)
4th Level - The sun and moon, and the angels who control them
5th Level - No service here, where the angels who had sex with men are locked up
6th Level - The place where the angels who control the order of things
7th Level - Where everything else is, the city, etc.
8th Level - Changer of the seasons
9th Level - Home to more angels, etc.
10th Level - Where Father sits, the temple, etc.

The Great Library
In the temple, there is an enormous library, about the size of a very large city. It holds all of the books (even the books of life and death). Everything you could possibly want to know is in those books. Detailed accounts of the stories in the bible, how the worlds were formed, where each soul will go, etc. Also, there is a a large tapestry. This tapestry shows the beginning of man until the end of man. It's not just a still picture, it can show you all. When the bible was written, each persons spirit has gone to the library to gain more knowledge. Basically, where all information is stored. Also, there is a communication device that can be used by non-elders and others to speak to man.

The Mansions
Many people down here reference the mansions. Everyone is not given their own mansion. You will have a room in the mansion. More like a luxury apartment building without the bathroom and kitchen, as those things are not needed. You are constantly in the company of others and doing so many things, your not going to have much time to spend in your mansion per sa. You will be in the mansion with your pair. (Your pair is what many call soul mate.) Everyone has a pair, even the archangels. Many meet their pair here, some never do. A pair is your lifelong partner on Earth and in heaven. The people who live in the mansion next to you, will be your family and extended family. It will be the people who were closest to you here.

The Feast
Each time someone dies and goes to heaven, there is a celebration. But, not everyone comes as soon as they die. It's done in batches. Everyone in heaven is required to attend, even the guides that are here. It's a celebration of people making it back home. Food is served, but is not required to eat, as above doesn't need it, but it's there. There is no meat, only vegetables and fruit. There is dancing and singing, and oh singing. The songs are just incredible, it's impossible to describe how good the music is up there. Instruments are also employed in the song as well. Also, at the feast there is a welcoming prayer, and it's done by Father, in which everyone listens.

The People
What is described below, is mankind, they went back home.
- Everyone is the same height
- Everyone is the same complexion
- Everyone is the same age (the appearance of same age)
- But, everyone looks different
- No imperfections (pimples, scars, etc.)
- Everyone speaks the same language (No, not English)
- Everyone doesn't have wings (Only the angels)

The Angels
*They are not called angels up there, but I'll use it for easy reference.
There are many different types of angels: guardian angels, archangels, soldiers, elders, floaters, ones who control the elements, the watchers, and others. Not all the angels look alike, the angel of light in the movies is the most common, but many are very different in appearance as well. The misconception is that the angels know everything and all, this is not true. Much like any hierarchy or organization, there is those who only know enough to carry out their tasks. Each day there are about 3-4 meetings that take place in which the angels get their "word" or new information from Father. Only the archangels and the elders have access to all, even direct counsel with Father.

Not all the angels can approach the temple and ask questions or get information, it must be brought up the chain of command. Also, the angels make mistakes as well. You think mankind is only tested and refined, the angels are constantly too.

How mankind is watched
Right outside of heaven there is an angel assigned to watch over mankind, they have many helpers as well. But, one is assigned to directly watch and give orders to the others to tell of what will happen next. There is what closely resembles a monopoly board, (I hate to use this reference, but this is the best I can compare it to), if a believer veers off the path, it will light up and the angel who watches will look at said person and notify who needs to be notified to correct said action. If your guardian angel can't get through to you (many block them out), then a thought will be given unto you. Examples are: I should leave this party now, Let me call my dad really quick, that man looks like he needs a dollar, etc. The thoughts will come from an elder who sits in the temple.

Each person on this Earth has a guardian angel (ether light or dark). Now, if you are dark, the above does not apply to you, as below will utilize their own methods. Your guardian angel will also watch over you on an individual level as well. They have access to your thoughts when needed and are attached to you very close. Some down here have soldiers attached to them as well. If you have a soldier attached to you down here, then you are deemed important enough to have extra protection.

I'm giving high level overviews here, if anyone is interested, I'll go further.

*The next post, I'll upload some pictures that closely resembles some things above.

edit on 13-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Where did you obtain your information about Heaven?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Where did you get all this information?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
who cares where its from....what is the point of this thread?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InshaAllah

I care where it is from. This is the religion and theology forum and the post fits into that category. I am interested in the source of the information

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Though the place seems to have some certain perks, it sounds like the place really sucks.
Who the hell would want to live anywhere that doesn't have the option to turn off the lights for some contrast.
Who the hell would want to live out 'eternity' in some place were every single person is the same vanilla ice cream.

This place might be your heaven, but, if such a place really existed and I had my choices, this wouldn't be one of them.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You have NO idea what you are talking about.
I'm not trying to be mean, but posting this thread was useless.
To pretend that you know what heaven is like is blasphemy, and bad publicity for the Big Guy up stairs.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I would be interested in hearing more about what you have to say. I am somewhat leery of it, but I will keep an open mind about what you have to say. Please continue, and don't let the scoffers and naysayers stop you. I didn't know there were 10 levels, I thought there were 3. However, please continue

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Can I date an angel there? I want tall, dark very sexy, witty and unobtrusive wings - must like rock and roll etc, is that ok?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Are you a angel yourself ? I see you have one as avatar here on ATS, and I see you alot of religious threads also. I would love to hear who told you this wonderful information, another angel perhaps the allmighty father ?

And could you please explain to me why heaven have a prison level ?

edit on 13-10-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hey OP, Where are you???? It's been nearly an hour since you dropped this unsourced info. I would not expect that from a member of over 4 years with well over 1000 posts. What gives?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Can I take my car -- I really love that thing. I need premium gas. I only use 20 - 50 oil because of the flat tappets, but it can't be castrol because they are owned by BP. Is there a parts store that has stuff for old cars. What about TV I like TV too, and boating do they have a lake. What holidays do they have - I really like bar-b-ques. I'm not into sports much so I hope there aren't foot ball games. I like sportscar racing so I guess some sports would be ok. Is there a pub.

So what does one do to keep occupied for an eternity???

The OP seems to be really jacked into what goes on in heaven -- so I am definitely looking for some answers.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

I gotta ask- what is flat tappets?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
ok i will play. is there graffiti in heaven. what level is that.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Heaven, like God, was made by man. So, if the OP wants to make his/her heaven have levels and functions and pretty gold tiles, I don't see a problem. We're all the designers of what we think is to come... And will only know if we're right when we get to that point.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
still dont understand the point of this thread

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What about animals? Our pets in this life, and the wonderful wildlife that surrounds us..

It's hard to imagine Heaven being "heavenly" without our furry brethren or birds

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There is FAR too much JUDGEMENT within this thread!

This is jhill76's thread, and within his own thread he can post whatever he choses to...

None of you know if what he posts is true or false...

SO...

IF you don't like what he posts... GTFO of HIS thread... And read no more......

Now Let him speak...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Father will reveal things to those who desire. The information is there, it is up to you to decide what you do with it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

You don't date up there. Even with your pair here, it's not the same as it is up there. Your pair up there is just more of a companion. You don't have those types of feelings and desires there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join