It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What heaven is like, present day.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
so whats the point of being up there? no offense but this place sounds real boring, what happens if you don't wanna be there? where do you go? if you cant go anywhere else this place sounds more like a prison.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by locolou
so whats the point of being up there? no offense but this place sounds real boring, what happens if you don't wanna be there? where do you go? if you cant go anywhere else this place sounds more like a prison.

Why couldn't you return to the physical world if you're bored?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

there's probably some crazy rule against that.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by locolou
reply to post by Akragon

there's probably some crazy rule against that.

Reincarnation exists in many religions of the world, and can be found in the bible...

And considering you do have free will... i highly doubt there is a rule against it

But who knows...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by locolou

All the things that are here are distractions (toys, electronics, etc). This one is hard to explain. No one up there thinks it's boring. Your mind is different up there, than it is here. There is a lot of things to do there, but they are different.

Also, emotions are different too, here, emotions are more intense, there it's more mellow.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

And considering you do have free will... i highly doubt there is a rule against it

True, you can request to come back. Even some angels have requested to come into the physical to assist man.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

fair enough, but whats the actual point of going thru this life and its hardships and feel all of these emotions when there exists a place where none of this matters?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by locolou

Everything is a test. Here you show where your heart truly is, if that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Is your 'vision' of heaven more on the lines of an Islamic perspective, as you have not answered others asking you where you info on heaven comes from?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by locolou

Everything is a test. Here you show where your heart truly is, if that makes sense.

is the god in this heaven all knowing?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

I was getting to that, and it's not a vision. But, above there is no classifications (religions), there is believers and non-believers.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by jhill76

Where did you obtain your information about Heaven?

Comes from multiple sources that all agree with each other. It doesn't come from a book, man, or a vision/dream. All of these sources are direct and not second hand or passed on information. (Guardian angels, soldiers, the watchers, and Father)

If you require another source to confirm, first and foremost, ask Father for guidance. Other sources (books) that are given.
- Abrahams vision of Heaven
- The Secrets of Enoch

Abraham and Enoch were brought to heaven and were told to give of their accounts to others.

edit on 13-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by spyder550

I gotta ask- what is flat tappets?

Flat tappets are non roller tappets (cam followers) -- It is how they used to do it. I have two cars that have flat tappets - to prevent the cam from wearing out oil used to have zinc as an additive - modern oils don't have this additional zinc. Only a few brands and mostly 20-50 -- you asked..

One of the cars is my user name here. It is the one I want to take to heaven

Will they have zinc in heaven

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'll add a few other things.

The Hospital
Not like the hospitals here, very different, but the general layout is the same. This is where the souls go are broken. Souls can become very depressed or go through something painful, this is where they come to be fixed.

The Table
This is actually not in heaven, but it holds importance. The table is in the in between of Heaven and Earth. Many go here to talk to above, (angels, past on relatives, etc.) when needed. If you had a vision or dream of your lost one, and they spoke to you, 9 times out of 10, it took place here.

Many have described it differently, but it will fit your tastes for ease of use, if that makes sense.
*I also want to note, your lost loved one can't be your guardian angel. Your guardian angel is with you from birth to death. They are always with you, unless there is a meeting in which they are required to attend.

The Call
Some people can hear a ping or chime sometimes daily. This is the call for the guides/guardians to return for a meeting. An angel is usually assigned to give this call to those who are to be in attendance at certain times.

The New Heaven

Rev. 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

When the new heaven is brought about, it won't totally be destroyed. What will be destroyed is all the other levels, it will become all one level. As Jesus and mankind will now live on the new Earth.

The Change
Many today feel a change is coming or an anxious feeling. This is because not too long ago, Father has given the order for the time here for believers on Earth is to be shortened. For example, if I was to live to age 70, I will now only live to age 50. (This is just an example, and in no way predicting the end) Preparations are being made as I type this for the return of all. When Jesus said he left to prepare a place, that is exactly what he is doing right now.

*I'll add more if anyone is interested.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I read this thread with an open mind, and block out the naysayers. I really think I need to go to the hospital. I really think Heaven's hospital would be the best choice for me considering the condition this world is in. Just in case you're wondering, I'm serious.
P.S.-What are the gaurdian angels suposed to look like? I have seen things that I can't quite put into words that frighten me. Thanks for the post. S+F

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

99% of the time, males will have a male, and females will have a female. The other percent is switched because some will take to an opposite sex better.
- They always wear white.
- They don't wear shoes.
- There are no halos (This is hollywood)
- They have a glow to them.
- They have no flaws. (Pimples, scars, etc)
- They do have wings.
- They look just like a normal human would in appearance.
- If you are dark complected, they will be the same, etc. (This is all just for compatibility.)

*Important. To tell if from below or above. (Below will cast a shadow behind them, above will have no shadow)

Above is guardian angels. Some down here have soldiers assigned to them 24/7. The soldiers will look similar but wear battle dress and carry a weapon. *I know people will ask how do spirits fight.
edit on 13-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

Actually, the picture in your avatar resembles the soldiers that are assigned down here.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

And could you please explain to me why heaven have a prison level ?

Heaven encompasses the Earth. Go on any spot on Earth and heaven is above it. The prison is for the angels who had sex with the daughters of men. They went outside their bounds. Now, angels are not allowed to do this period. They are not the same as the fallen angels (demons), that are allowed to roam the Earth.

It's best to put them away from mankind, so it's fitting to have it there instead of here.
edit on 14-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Im almost afraid to ask, but is there a "hell" or do we all go to heaven ?

if there is a hell, where is it located and who control it, and how does it look like ?

Does heaven have boundaries ? whats beyond heaven, like we have our universe, does heaven have other planets, moon, galaxies.. and so on

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Why would heaven need a prison?.
Is it for folk who get sick of dancing and watering potted plants for eternity?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join