It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What heaven is like, present day.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Angels imo do not "fall" nothing God has created "falls" we only perfect. We may be in need of more love attributes and they may not have been accomplished but that does not mean we reincarnate to a lower existence than the last....we simply come back to try and get the goals set out prior, reached once again.

This is correct, I stand corrected and used the wrong term. They do not fall in the sense of what is commonly used. They were simply put here to live life away from the Light to learn the error of their ways. Many have strayed from Satan and have asked Father to let them in the kingdom.

This is where it gets far out there. The ones who live in the dark and want to come back to the Light will have to get the memory wiped and start off as a baby again, if that makes sense. God will have to do the redemption here.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You should reread the bible, there's somethings you have missed. To deny the existence of fallen angels a.k.a. demons you are decieving yourself. They do exist. Lucifer (Satan) and those who rebelled against God were cast out of heaven and thrown down to earth, although Satan is still allowed into heaven to accuse Christ's children day and night. I pray you never run into one of the fallen, you won't like them i can promise you that.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by MamaJ

You should reread the bible, there's somethings you have missed. To deny the existence of fallen angels a.k.a. demons you are decieving yourself. They do exist. Lucifer (Satan) and those who rebelled against God were cast out of heaven and thrown down to earth, although Satan is still allowed into heaven to accuse Christ's children day and night. I pray you never run into one of the fallen, you won't like them i can promise you that.

Satan is surely not allowed into heaven anymore. This was all changed after Jesus died on the cross.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
You speak lies and blasphemy. You dare to put angels above the Lord and entice people to focus on lesser beings instead of God. You give more glory to them than the Lord your God. It is not your place to steal the Lord's glory. You lead these people down a dangerous road. Know your place! You cannot possibly know what heaven is like, that is a mystery only to be revealed upon the moment of our deaths and only for those who are chosen. Angels have no need to use the internet, the messages they convey are for the people whom God has chosen to use for His glory, not yours!

This comming from someone who claims Jesus to be God...

What a joke!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I got another qustion for you

Do you have any explanation what these "UFOs" we see are, I seen some people on ATS write its demonic of nature ?

And is heaven only for humans ? what happens to animals, or perhaps other alien lifeforms

Thanks again for this thread, sorry for asking so many qustions, but this really facinate me. And for the first time I found one that talks about these things in a very believable way, for me that is.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Do you have any explanation what these "UFOs" we see are, I seen some people on ATS write its demonic of nature ?

And is heaven only for humans ? what happens to animals, or perhaps other alien lifeforms

I wonder about that too, although I doubt aliens are demonic. I'm sure there are both good and bad, but yeah, do we share an afterlife?

And the animals, they clearly have souls too. One only needs to look into their eyes to see the love.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Thanks again for this thread, sorry for asking so many qustions, but this really facinate me. And for the first time I found one that talks about these things in a very believable way, for me that is.

Father created more than just Earth. There are more people out there, but they live longer than we do. There have been instances where they have come in close range of this Earth. Yes, we all share the same home.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have had Significant amount of contact with the Angels and Archangels over my lifetime. I have been to the Temple where God lives- it looks similiar to the Sacre de Couer in Paris, the city mostly greco roman architecture, the alley ways, the gardens, the water fountains. The marble prominade infront of Gods Temple. The Marble steps leading up to it.

I agree and disagree with your thread. Alot of your thread is accurate, some is not. Id say 70/30 Since it sounds to me as if you too have had contact with Angels and Archangels in person and are getting disbelief on here for talking about it, if you would like to speak to me through private message I would enjoy that. We can agree to disagree about certain aspects of your truth, over private message. I think you would benefit from hearing what I have to say aswell. As Meeting people who have the information that you and I do, that opportunity doesnt arrive every day.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
jhill... answer me this very simple question, who is Jesus Christ?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
jhill... answer me this very simple question, who is Jesus Christ?

Jesus Christ is the son of God in heaven and sits next to Father. When he was here, he was God in the flesh. Jesus was the human side, and God was his spirit. Also, Jesus is Lord!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Ok... first shot done, second one coming... what will this present generation accomplish?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
reply to post by jhill76

Ok... first shot done, second one coming... what will this present generation accomplish?

Can you clarify this question. I dont want to assume, speculation is not of me.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

ok... i don't mean to speculate as well, but i have this belief that today's generation has a specific calling in God's plan and i am one of the people to carry out God's plan. I do not know what the calling is, nor do i believe that i am worthy to carry God's will because of my current sinful lifestyle. i just thought that if a person was given insight on heaven, surely that person would know the calling of today's generation. i guess you could you say that i am putting you through a trial of discernment

edit on 15-10-2011 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Understood, and I knew what you were doing by the first post. Trust me, I got through this three to four times a day. In person its different.

But, the way you wrote it you classify everyone because you said current generation. There are some who are called to do a certain task. High level they are to bring others home, or show the path home. On a more detailed level, the rest of the instructions are sealed up in the little scroll still in the Temple, in which Jesus will open and reveal to the called ones at the appointed time.

There are also many others who have other tasks, besides just showing the path.

You say your doubtful of your calling. Can I point out Paul or many others...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
very coincidental you mention Paul... my spiritual godmother says i remind her of Paul, hot headed or passionate in gentler terms, lol. but i also believe my calling is like Paul's... and that is to promote the unification of the church explained by Paul in Corinthians... very coincidental and very intriguing indeed.

and the reason i doubt my calling is the fact that i am nobody. i have not lived a life to be able to show people the path of eternal life. i have a lot of reflection and changes to go through before i do but i do not feel worthy and scared tbh. but that's a discussion for another day.

please, explain more of your visions of heaven
edit on 15-10-2011 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
LMFAO

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

but i also believe my calling is like Paul's... and that is to promote the unification of the church explained by Paul in Corinthians...

perhaps that is why you doubt... its impossible to unify any church in existance

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

that is not why i doubt...

Mark 9:23
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

1 Corinthians 3:10-13
According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

i believe that the unification of the church is possible. but as Corinthians states, that we should take heed how we lay the foundations because the fruit will be under trial to see if it is good or not. and the good fruit must come a good seed

Mark 9:23
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

i believe the foundation of the unification of the church is Jesus Christ... however if i were to have any participation in the unification of the church, i would have to forgo my lifestyle that sin has its cold claws hooked on, especially with temptation all around... i can't trust myself to be faithful. Let's see how this goes

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

i believe that the unification of the church is possible. but as Corinthians states, that we should take heed how we lay the foundations because the fruit will be under trial to see if it is good or not. and the good fruit must come a good seed

Alright, which flavor of the church are you speaking of... theres 30k ish different Christian sects...

Personally i don't see how its possible to "unify" any church, because no one can come to a universal belief.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

and the reason i doubt my calling is the fact that i am nobody. i have not lived a life to be able to show people the path of eternal life. i have a lot of reflection and changes to go through before i do but i do not feel worthy and scared tbh. but that's a discussion for another day.

Romans 9:17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."

Father changes those for this very purpose. If a person is holy all of their life and doesn't know what it's like to sin, how can they go around changing sinners, it's just not possible. Father knows this, he allows people to sin for just a little bit, for them to get a taste of it, so when the time comes, said person can give it from experience and not just knowledge of it.

Father sets parameters to himself, he doesn't actively dabble in a persons life unless it is truly needed, or said person requests of him to. A person has to go to him with a pure heart and request Father to change actions and thoughts to leave them so that they can lead by example.

People tend to listen to people with more intensity if you have been through what they have been or going through.

please, explain more of your visions of heaven

I'll add more later on today.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join