It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What heaven is like, present day.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Why would heaven need a prison?.
Is it for folk who get sick of dancing and watering potted plants for eternity?

try read the number two post above yours..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This sounds very much like I have imagined from many books I've read over the years.

I actually imagined 12 levels and 12 or 24 Elders. The elders being the ones who counsel after we go home.

It also seems to be that each soul is given knowledge per the level they are on. In other words, no one soul has ALL the answers but one day the truth will reach them when they have reached the perfection of their own will by reincarnating to the different worlds.

My opinion of "hell" is actually a declining of the senses. Like for example when people die from their body shutting down such as old age the transition can be a two week plus transition whereas the senses fade and while fading a person who is in a coma like state right before death will have sensations when you touch them that seem painful to the dying person. Each touch is felt on a dramatic level. This is what I imagine "hell" to be like. It is sort of like a perception of the senses during transition which can take longer than the actual "death" itself? If the transition does indeed take longer then the senses as they fade will still be aware but becoming more aware as they make the transition. Meaning, not all souls will just linger in Hell as I believe God does not make anything "BAD". We all go to the same place eventually as reincarnation (rebirth) is needed.

AM I close at all?

This is a lot of fun to ponder on...and talk about. I love it!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

As above, then so below, pretty sure we only have 1 level here, so something does not make sense. Oh sorry my bad we are talking about religion, where the only things that make sense are some of the better teachings, just ashame god is unable to stand by his / it's own commandments.

Too many holes in religion for my liking, you can keep it for yourself and others.

Dont even get me started !!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There have been thousands of people that have asked the Father to show them Heaven and your account is the only one I've ever read that was like yours.

What grants you this revelation and what is your purpose for telling it on ATS?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Sounds like COMMUNISM to me...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I'll try to read, once other's try to make sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You speak lies and blasphemy. You dare to put angels above the Lord and entice people to focus on lesser beings instead of God. You give more glory to them than the Lord your God. It is not your place to steal the Lord's glory. You lead these people down a dangerous road. Know your place! You cannot possibly know what heaven is like, that is a mystery only to be revealed upon the moment of our deaths and only for those who are chosen. Angels have no need to use the internet, the messages they convey are for the people whom God has chosen to use for His glory, not yours!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That is your judgement, I was warned of this. I get talked to worse from below than any man could possibly try to speak. You should hear some of the things the dark says. You speak this way because you do not know. Ask Father to reveal it to you, if you desire with a pure heart he will reveal it to you.

I get my orders from Father, he deemed it fit for me to share. Many minds here have wondered what heaven is like.

How am I stealing gods glory when I am constantly talking about him? I pass information, its up to you what to do with it. Again, this is sanctioned by him. I wouldnt be so quick to assume something you are not privy to.
edit on 14-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
There have been thousands of people that have asked the Father to show them Heaven and your account is the only one I've ever read that was like yours.

What grants you this revelation and what is your purpose for telling it on ATS?

Those accounts that were told were only parts of heaven, you have to have higher access to see the rest. Also, I am given many other accounts the mind included information what it didn't have, so some was truth, some was not.

Also, I share with ATS because we have many who wonder about these things here.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by jhill76

Im almost afraid to ask, but is there a "hell" or do we all go to heaven ?

if there is a hell, where is it located and who control it, and how does it look like ?

Does heaven have boundaries ? whats beyond heaven, like we have our universe, does heaven have other planets, moon, galaxies.. and so on

I can't respond to the bottom post. Many have asked this question and Father won't allow it to be shared.

But, hell has three different areas. The lake of fire is not open yet, no one is in it, this will be opened after judgement day. Then there is a placed reserved for the souls who are of dark. Then there is a place where the fallen angs are, this is where Satan resides.

If you want to read about Hell, I suggest reading 24 minutes in Hell. It's the only book in this world that above and below collaborated on.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

How am I stealing gods glory when I am constantly talking about him? I pass information, its up to you what to do with it. Again, this is sanctioned by him. I wouldnt be so quick to assume something you are not privy to

You focus on telling people what your rendition of heaven is like, you put the emphasis on angels and not God. Your very first paragraph didn't begin talking about God it began talking about the angels and heaven. Now I am the one assuming something? I'm not the one shoving lies about heaven down people's throats and pretending it's true. You sir are no angel and i will thank you to stop pretending to be. Here's a question for you Mr. Angel. Who is God? If you can't answer me this question correctly then i will know you lie.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

As I said, everything has a time and a place. I will write about Father when he deems it fit. He will take up an entire thread alone.

Who is God?

God is my Father. (I say this because I can't speak for anyone here but myself.) He is over heaven, Earth, and all. He has infinite patience, especially when Jesus died on the cross. All of heaven cried, it was thought he was going to end it all at once. If Father turns his face from creation, all will be destroyed. He preordained everything, about 97%, the rest 3% is up to you and what you decide. If you think you thought on your own to buy that house, nope, Father decided that. He has strong love and mercy, but he will not sit idle for too long, while below tries to lead his children astray. He is never late, he may be to mans standards but by his judgement, he is never late.

By the way, your views of angels are not entirely accurate I am given, this is why you think this way.

You focus on telling people what your rendition of heaven is like, you put the emphasis on angels and not God.

I put the emphasis on everything not just angels. Angels number in the billions, so it is fitting to try and squeeze most of them in when talking about home. I wrote what heaven is like. Many won't have access to the temple to see what God is like on a daily, I can't write about that, that's not for this thread.

If my thread was titled, God and who is he, then you can be sure, the thread will talk about what he is like. This thread, I spoke of what heaven is like.

Now I am the one assuming something? I'm not the one shoving lies about heaven down people's throats and pretending it's true.

Again, the information is there. It is up to you what you'd like to do with it. I never said anyone has to believe in this. Enough people asked, Father allowed it to be shared. If there is a problem, you can surely take it up with Father. I take my orders from him.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

3rd Level - The Great Garden, also in a different area (paradise), another area (the lake of fire)

Are you saying hell is apart of the great garden on 3rd level ?
Craddock Park..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It also seems to be that each soul is given knowledge per the level they are on. In other words, no one soul has ALL the answers but one day the truth will reach them when they have reached the perfection of their own will by reincarnating to the different worlds.

This is true. Many people have been down here think they have only been here once, but there have been many cycles that have preceded this one. (I won't comment on the other worlds, sorry.) Knowledge is gained each time you are down here or there... What level of heaven you are on, designates something good about you.

We all go to the same place eventually as reincarnation (rebirth) is needed.

We all as in brothers and sisters of Father, yes. Those who chose their own mind and the enemy to be their Father, then that's a different story. But, those souls will not linger, evil can't exist in the new Earth. I don't know if Father will destroy all traces of evil even in heaven that is written when it comes time, still waiting on an answer from him on that one.

I actually imagined 12 levels and 12 or 24 Elders. The elders being the ones who counsel after we go home.

There are 24 elders. Yes, they will be the ones who give word, knowledge, answer questions, etc. when going back. They are allowed to come down here, present day as well. But, not in the physical.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by jhill76

3rd Level - The Great Garden, also in a different area (paradise), another area (the lake of fire)

Are you saying hell is apart of the great garden on 3rd level ?
Craddock Park..

That is correct. It's called the Lake of Fire, but yes it's on the 3rd level or 3rd heaven. Heaven is a lot bigger than this Earth. The 3rd level has both hell and the new Jerusalem on it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Angels have no need to use the internet, the messages they convey are for the people whom God has chosen to use for His glory, not yours!

All forms of communication are employed, even text messages when needed. None of this information is on an individual basis, this is all macro level information. Surely, if a message is intended for an individual, the only method won't be an Angel of Light appearing in your bedroom, that is Hollywood. No method is left unused, because everyone has their own standards they set themselves up with.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

If you want to read about Hell, I suggest reading 24 minutes in Hell. It's the only book in this world that above and below collaborated on.
reply to post by jhill76

I have read many books and this is one I read recently. Although many accounts of people having NDE in hell are quite the same as the ones who have gone to a paradise with loved ones. They all pretty much tell of the same accounts.

I have watched with my own eyes days of dying fleshy bodies of loved ones (3) deaths whereas the body shuts down and (2) terminal cancer deaths.

My take on it....

Eternity is ...well.....never ending. A soul has an eternity to advance itself to the "higher cause being of" effect- love and light.

There is no eternity of Hell.

During our transition of death, like that of birth it may take an hour and it may take days (perhaps longer) to complete. It probably depends on the death (suicide, murder, terminal trauma from say cancer or something) During this "time" if you were a being of love and light then you will transition that way. If you were a person of fear and darkness...then you will manifest toward that temporary realm as each as their own place so to speak.

If you were dying of cancer and had fears that is one thing...this person goes through a lot of trauma. So.....this person may have been full of light and love and shared this while in the flesh. This said person will be helped through their transition....as the other who was dark and fearful also shared their fears and darkness while in the flesh will manifest into these fears and darkness.

While in transition the dark/fear ones will "feel" a "sense" of horror, smell their decaying body, and be a witness to their own true self of emotions and thoughts. This is not their eternity as eventually they will transition to light as they call on love, or forgive their selves from their own deeds of the last existence in the flesh. This may indeed "feel" like eternity but in my opinion it isn't.

While in transition the light/love ones go either immediately to the light and love and find themselves in the company of loved ones or they are helped as their transition may be really tough because of the trauma just had on the entity before exiting this experience.

After we are counseled by the elders we are free to roam and do whatever we choose and thoughts are manifested instantly to others. We are lights of love and learn to perfect towards the ultimate light. Like little bugs flying around the light..so are we lights going to and from but with a realization like no other existence as this is our true self...our true nature.
God made everything good...but we do have to advance in knowledge and with that knowledge comes light and love at the end of the tunnel. He does not stop creating souls and some are like little babies....that will eventually mature into lights that shine brighter than the brightest star.

Once we have learned from the last existence we prepare for the next. We have the free will to pick and choose how we advance to the next incarnation to improve our being which in and of itself is a part of God and while we are going through incarnations we may or may not remember much....this is to learn because if we were given all the answers...there would be no need for an eternity.

edit on 14-10-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

While in transition the dark/fear ones will "feel" a "sense" of horror, smell their decaying body, and be a witness to their own true self of emotions and thoughts.

This is what hell truly is. This is not spelled out in the bible though. The dark ones will relive all of their sins and dark emotions, and see there true colors so to speak. There is no burning in hell forever, that is a fear tactic brought on by the churches.

He does not stop creating souls and some are like little babies....

He surely does not. Say if a person did bad, but were destined for greatness, he would destroy the bad soul and give them a new one of light. The person would still have the same emotions and personality, but the desires that were bad would be no more.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Angels have no need to use the internet, the messages they convey are for the people whom God has chosen to use for His glory, not yours!

All forms of communication are employed, even text messages when needed. None of this information is on an individual basis, this is all macro level information. Surely, if a message is intended for an individual, the only method won't be an Angel of Light appearing in your bedroom, that is Hollywood. No method is left unused, because everyone has their own standards they set themselves up with.

Angels appearing to people is not hollywood, in their bedrooms or otherwise. I have met one myself although he didn't give me his name and helped me in a time of dire need. I also met 2 of the fallen, one claiming he was Lucifer. So yeah, i know quite a bit about angels, and youre not one of them.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Angels appearing to people is not hollywood, in their bedrooms or otherwise. I have met one myself although he didn't give me his name and helped me in a time of dire need. I also met 2 of the fallen, one claiming he was Lucifer. So yeah, i know quite a bit about angels, and youre not one of them.

Angels have appeared to many, although who are we to say they were not actually spirit guides. We all have guides who guide us when we are not on the right path or when it is not our time to go back home.

Angels imo do not "fall" nothing God has created "falls" we only perfect. We may be in need of more love attributes and they may not have been accomplished but that does not mean we reincarnate to a lower existence than the last....we simply come back to try and get the goals set out prior, reached once again.

We are not to judge who is or who is not of love and light. We cannot judge if the OP is an Angel or not....what does it matter, really. If he/she is not hurting us...it really doesn't matter.

We all have a perspective that doesn't fit in with the our brother/sister but that does not mean we are right and they are wrong. We just love because that is the right thing to do. We have all of eternity to perfect and we have all of eternity to obtain the knowledge that can be had but we will never be all knowing. God IS the ONE that can obtain the knowledge of all because he experiences through our experiences.

He, imo, is Everything that equals to nothing..... but Love.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join