It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Scientist Patents Time Machine. Possible Connection To John Titor?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

I wouldn't say there is no way, just a very costly LHC and some magnetic containment engineering.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by marlinpohlman
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I had a great deal of time during Chemo, four years and Oracle did not let me do any IT related work so the patent was my pet project sitting on the beige couch with the IV

Thats pretty interesting.

How did the chemo go?
How are you doing?
edit on 19-2-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I downloaded all the info, had a superdrug and still am patent pending....lol

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I hope the "legendary time traveller" enjoys the 2012 olympics this summer

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by marlinpohlman
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I had a great deal of time during Chemo, four years and Oracle did not let me do any IT related work so the patent was my pet project sitting on the beige couch with the IV

Thats pretty interesting.

How the the chemo go?
How are you doing?

So far, so good, five years equals a cure I am told....The chemo was like catching the flu every week. not fun but people over dramatize it. Find a cause and work toward it, ignore the nose bleeds and nausea and power through it....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by marlinpohlman

Yep,my father-in-law has being doing it off and on for five years now.

Good days and bad days,just go with the flow.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

In the hospital, had nothing better to do and didn't think I would live long enough to spend the $2K the patent cost on vegas.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

So how is the patent going,and do you think if you had enough money,could you make it work?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Yea...its a drag, and can kill you but the alternative is just as bad.

Drugs were good, weight gain was bad, short-term disability pays the bills but puts your career back a couple of years. Had two cute caregivers who lived with me but was too sick to make a move. Sense of smell goes up 200% which is not always good.

Hope you dad does well, does he have anything that he does to get him through it?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yes,family.
We are there for him.
And sports,big basketball fan,the Kentucky Wildcats.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

YES!!!

I am in Silicon Valley trying to float a company based on my ex-wife's patent and the ISO27017 Cloud Control Standard (I am editor) for that purpose. I will make the device or die trying but only a billionaire or a multinational can pull this off. If someone dropped cash in my lap or hired me to build it I would do it in a heartbeat no question.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I know a rich saudi,would that help?

Just kidding.

Do you see any problems with it?
As far as the physics and all?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
To All:

I don't get on here much but I will answer any questions you have.

I have spoken to "Titor"'s Pamela as well as several other people related to the Time Travel legend (e.g Basiago) none of who I know personally.

I am not "Titor" as Pamela will attest (we had a voice conversation and she confirmed I was not him) just a former cancer patient with a physics degree who needed something to focus on.

I have worked out what to watch for and how to interfere/stop anyone using a device based on the time displacement patent...

If you think one is operational near you feel free to email me [email protected]. I expect a few crazes but that's life.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Some minor problems in the math but the theory is sound IMO.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So,what do you look out for?
How do you know that there is one in operation?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't know,a hoax?
All over again?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Intresting in our own small way we are all playing a tiny role in the Titor story,maybe thats how it was supposed to be.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Just to save it here and some where else.

To All: I don't get on here much but I will answer any questions you have. I have spoken to "Titor"'s Pamela as well as several other people related to the Time Travel legend (e.g Basiago) none of who I know personally. I am not "Titor" as Pamela will attest (we had a voice conversation and she confirmed I was not him) just a former cancer patient with a physics degree who needed something to focus on. I have worked out what to watch for and how to interfere/stop anyone using a device based on the time displacement patent... If you think one is operational near you feel free to email me [email protected]. I expect a few crazes but that's life.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

"The method employs sinusoidal oscillations of electrical bombardment on the surface of one Kerr type singularity in close proximity to a second Kerr type singularity in such a method to take advantage of the Lense-Thirring effect, to simulate the effect of two point masses on nearly radial orbits in a 2+1 dimensional anti-de Sitter space resulting in creation of circular timelike geodesics conforming to the van Stockum under the Van Den Broeck modification of the Alcubierre geometry (Van Den Broeck 1999) permitting topology change from one spacelike boundary to the other in accordance with Geroch's theorem (Geroch 1967) resulting in a method for the formation of Godel-type geodesically complete spacetime envelopes complete with closed timelike curves."

Honestly, after reading that ridiculous run-on sentence, I think it's a joke. A joke by a very smart person and probably even funnier if you actually know what such things like "Alcubierre geometry" and "Geroch's theorm" are all about. This is how physics and mathematics PhDs play pranks with each other.

It's only a patent application, as has been mentioned prior to this post. I could send in an application for a machine to help people better set their farts on fire, but that doesn't mean it will be granted.
edit on 2/19/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Reminds me of Timecop. No doubt in my mind DHS would be directed to head something like this. Scary.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join