It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else have aliens remotely torturing them while they have agents chase them around?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Human learning, and most animals' learning too, occurs/comes through repetition. When something is repeated often enough, you start to remember it. It helps one's memory to refresh what you've learnt. So, conjuring up old memories helps revive them. The frequency of repetition differs from subject to subject and usefulness in our lives while some things (eg: bicycling) requires no repetition at all to remember. There are no cut and fast rules that I can point out - just some rough indicators. Our attachment to these things help us understand how we remember some things better than others without repetition. Another factor that helps us remember is how well we "massage" the information. Just like databases our minds store information - but if there are recognizable patterns in the information - it makes it easier for the human mind to hold on to as well.

Bell ringing in a pavlovian experiment is one such use of repetition to effect learning. It is a more atomic level of experimentation (ie how finely granular can we get with repeated changes to induce learning).

Modern society lives in a technology driven environment. Many if not all technologies engage in repetitive behaviours - combinations that are essentially followed in cycles. For instance, the engine in your car runs on cycles, creating a repeated rhythm. Fans repeat their rhythms (cooking fans, washroom fans, heating fans, a/c fans, blow dryers, computer fans). Washing machines, dryers... This makes for an ideal environment for pavlovian conditioning.

The brain uses electrical signals to do it's work. Even though it uses chemicals to generate the signals (much like a car battery uses chemicals to store and retrieve electric potential), the brain and nervous system can still be considered a network of electrical circuits. It can also serve as a radio receiver (proof: articles on cell phone and cancer, Dr. Oz show -a from a while back shows a headset that allows one to play a pinball game, which uses brainwaves and radio waves to communicate). The brain is also dependent on timing signals. The reason for this follows that of electrical signals in IC chips: In order for two neurons to communicate, it is necessary, that when one neuron fires, that the next one in the chain is ready to receive the signal. An analogy is of an orchestra that plays according to beat. Back to radio waves.

The effect of radio waves on the brain is to generate a very high pitched hissing sound (at least from meditation this is what I discovered and have confirmed with other independent sources on the net as well as buddies of mine who meditate) that can be made to sound like morse code - a series of short and long hisses. It creates an ideal situation for pavlovian conditioning.

If you take pavlov's experiment, it is possible to use a bell to get a dog to salivate. But, this only describes the bell's direct effect on the dog. It is possible to transfer, in a similar fashion, conditioning from one rhythmic pattern to another, which makes all rhythmic sounds, potential sources of conditioning.

I am not going to write in depth, every detail of meditation as I have discovered it - it is written only to expose the fact that these things have enormous power over one's health, both physical and mental. (Having the ability to interrupt the timing signals of the brain offers great possibilities for interference as well).

Every single individual in large populations can be given a profile through independent conditioning, in a sufficiently powerful system of computers and radio signals. Many people are aware of other's profiles, though they are perhaps unaware of their ability to meditate and remove some of their own.

It is somewhat similar to being able to read people - you put yourself in their shoes and their surroundings and you can somewhat guess what is going through a person's mind. If you were to look at yourself from a third party perspective, you *might* be able to help yourself when in a quiet non-distracting place.

It is possible that one can undo such conditioning, by training oneself, through meditation to reverse the conditioning - the imagination is an extremely powerful tool in assisting this. However, with the systems that exist in this world a profile is not easily dumped - one can be retrained easily... all depending on one's level of experience, one's time spent learning, etc..

I call the tool that is used to cause conditioning, and spy on people 24/7 a "fork" tool...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Some effects of the Fork Tool:

People don't have the ability to "tune" out or in radio waves quite like radios do. Radio waves usually blanket an area - not normally a pinpoint. This property of radio waves causes individuals in close proximity to be affected by the same radio waves. This means that if one person or the other should reverse or remove a pavlovian cue - retraining, using radio signals will cause the others in close proximity to be given the same conditioning. (for eg: the original cue may have caused coughing for one individual, and sneezing in the other, but retraining may cause both to now sneeze). So, retraining makes isolating individual profiles much harder. People, then who have the stronger profile (ie there is more motivation to keep them trained), might take precedence, or some tricks to differentiate the various profiles in close proximity would have to be used.

Someone who is extremely burdened by fork tools, therefore, have both wounds (of some kind or another), but also has opportunities to help heal other people through knowledge of meditation. This individual can also be a threat to others too - if the meditant is unable to undo the effects of the retraining on him or herself - they might cause others to be retrained too - and potentially have others' profiles changed.

What you might be experiencing:

There are a variety of possible combinations that can explain what you are experiencing.

There is the possibility that those who you spoke of who pointed fingers, drove around, etc... were either:
a) in your imagination
b) acting for your benefit (with some ulterior motive)
c) putting on a fork show - something which you thought was deliberately done on the part of these people
d) some odd combination of the above.

The reasons for the use of such technology can be many and varied. I haven't personally ever encountered anyone who have told me of their relation to such technology, so I can only surmise the reasons. In some people's cases, it is merely experimentation. In other people's cases, it is done for profit - when people realize this, questioning why gives them the idea that these people want something - and that can start the erroneous conclusion that giving them something might calm things down. In other people's cases it could be to encourage a particular relationship between potential sexual/relational possibilities. In yet other's cases, it can be jealousy, hatred, racism, corporations competing, military experimentation and so on.

Governments don't admit to the knowledge of such technologies and generally there is no direct recourse for victims.

The medical system creates medications that can potentially reverse some of the effects of the conditioning. Additionally, it may be possible to meditate the effects away, or to seek the help of good meditants to help you uncondition (though, it might be temporary help). This might however, help to indicate that this is indeed an effect of fork.

Whether you believe that such things exist or don't - well that is each individual's preference. I hope things turn out for the better for you from having learnt what I've written.

BTW: Sorry about the necessarily long post.

edit on 14-10-2011 by sensibleSenseless because: some extra pieces

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
OP, I am so sorry this is happening to you! i really hope you can get some help soon.

how about filming some of your episodes? the noises? sleep walking? the fits? perhaps there are people on here able to help further when they can see your symptoms? gotta be worth a shot right?

reply to post by sensibleSenseless

im extremely interested in) the things you have talked about in your post, could you give me some names people or books (other than pavlov's) where i may read further on the subjects you touch upon.
edit on 15-10-2011 by 7anked because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

My friend

I worry about you very much.What you are going through must be terrifying.

My advice is first eliminate the possibility that all this experience is not caused by some health problem.It is very important that you take care of yourself.

Having said that,i will tell you what i do when i feel any kind of non-physical threat.I shield myself.
Try to relax as much as you can and envision a powerful light barrier around your body.Like the shields of Enterprise in Star Trek,nothing can penetrate this barrier.Do that before you go to sleep,as well.And you MUST believe that nothing can break through this shield,no matter how powerful it is.
I do that since i was a kid and at least it puts my mind to rest that nothing can hurt me.
You can also create a mental wall inside your mind.

They will harm you until the moment you stand up to them.They have no power over you,if you show them that you are not weak.
Try to be strong.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Aliens touched me in places that made me giggle, when i was a child... it still haunts me to this day, now i wrap my who body in tin foil, im no longer bothered anymore

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If the op's story is real I believe it could be demons torturing him instead of aliens. I was wondering if demons could possess someone or be in their body and the individual not know it. Then I found this thread. I believe the answer is yes. Why would a demon want the possessed individual to know what was causing his pain? He might go about finding a way to exorcise the demon from his body when he had those rare moments of control.

Aliens instead of demons is likely to get a bigger response on this web site though. If the op's pain is real, I suggest asking a priest for help and hope he gets real help. I was wondering if I could have a demon following me around with occasional weird things happening around me from time to time.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
No offense op,but I think you should see a doctor before assuming it's aliens. I am not belittling you. You sincerely sound like you believe it is happening. Eliminate all medical issues first,for your own safety. I wish you the best of luck

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Thanks for your post orionthehunter. I'm glad I'm not the only one talking about that possibility now

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

I'm pretty sure tin foil hats do work, i've been wearing one shaped like a hersheys kiss and haven't been probed since

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

Vampires touched me in places that made me giggle, so now I bathe in garlic water. Only now I have problems with werewolves

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Alright in all seriousness and jokes aside. One could judge the OP and say they may be suffering from schizophrenia or say the OP just spilled their marbles. Granted it could be possible, if such would be the case then the OP would need serious psyciatric help. However if the OP is genuinely being visted by aliens, secret gov't agenicies or even hallucinations, only he/she can help themselves. In todays society evidence is mandatory, thus the OP has to face their fear, face whatever it is thats haunting their life and conquer it. If say it's a government agency or something then maybe the OP would need to get a few allies and take them down, or at least gather enough evidence back their claims and send them to every major news station. If the OP believes it's aliens, then it very well be or not be so. Either way we don't know thus it's not really fair to judge or draw misleading conclusions, only the OP knows what it is they're going through, and one way or another only they can fix it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think the torture feeling comes from our fear the aliens factor, once we realize they are not all evil/bad we can more easily communicate with them.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is not the time to debate whether what you experience is "true" or not, fact is you obviously need HELP.

There are (at least) two ways.

1) You NEED to see a doctor, since regardless of the real cause for your problems meds CAN help. If it is so bad you literally cant sleep and live normal anymore you fricking need to see a doctor NOW.

2) You need to stop reading and going to conspiracy etc. sites, Alien books, movies etc. i am afraid this INCLUDES this web site and whatever other ways you have to get information. STOP reading the stuff. I mean it.

If we assume that it is a psychosis or any other condition you need to get away from this, also the religious people will NOT help you. Again: I mean it.

I agree that meditation and other ways will help too as well as other ways to keep your mind off and relax, new hobbies/interests etc.....but unless you can do this on your own you need to have supporting help by a doctor.

You waiting way too long already.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

If we assume that it is a psychosis or any other condition you need to get away from this, also the religious people will NOT help you. Again: I mean it.

Why do we assume that it is a psychosis - and not something else?

And what makes you so sure religious people can't help? They have thousands of years of experience with this sort of thing...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7anked
OP, I am so sorry this is happening to you! i really hope you can get some help soon.

how about filming some of your episodes? the noises? sleep walking? the fits? perhaps there are people on here able to help further when they can see your symptoms? gotta be worth a shot right?

reply to post by sensibleSenseless

im extremely interested in) the things you have talked about in your post, could you give me some names people or books (other than pavlov's) where i may read further on the subjects you touch upon.
edit on 15-10-2011 by 7anked because: (no reason given)

I've filmed some "sleep walking" with time lapse (with my new laptop's webcam). Initially its dark, so all that you see is a light turning on (it likes to start by turning on lights, which runs up the electric bill with the more lights it turns on), and then the you just see "me" crawling in front of the camera real fast (When I filmed it, I was able to tie myself up before going to bed so it could only crawl, but it likes to "pass me out" more often these days before I can do that) and then it lays me down on the floor until I wake up in the morning. It's time lapse, so without close inspection all you see is a light turning on and then morning with my feet laying there. That doesn't prove anything.

Even if I had a cell phone camera and filmed a trip to Trader Joes, even if they chased me around the store while I had the camera, you have to keep in mind that none of the other shoppers nor the employees noticed anything, so how is a video tape going to prove my point? To me it looks obvious, but the rest of you have no idea that these folks look just like you and I and are among you now and you haven't posted any threads about it.

Filming "noises" and "fits" (I don't recall using that word) doesn't prove anything either. It just reveals more of your identity and makes you look like more of a nutcase. And all that you see anyway is me hitting myself over and over. A video doesn't point out that there's hyper extreme sensations that are so powerful that you have no choice except to do something and do anything. It doesn't let you experience in the first person so that you can decide for yourself how extreme and how waaay overkill it is. So you can see that if anyone on the planet is experiencing something like that, that it has to stop and immediately. The first person experience is what I want you to see, so that you know that terrorism and the drug war is bull and that there's "something else" going on, that is so extreme that it means the end for all of us.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
Alright in all seriousness and jokes aside. One could judge the OP and say they may be suffering from schizophrenia or say the OP just spilled their marbles. Granted it could be possible, if such would be the case then the OP would need serious psyciatric help. However if the OP is genuinely being visted by aliens, secret gov't agenicies or even hallucinations, only he/she can help themselves. In todays society evidence is mandatory, thus the OP has to face their fear, face whatever it is thats haunting their life and conquer it.

Yeah, I understand that. The problem is that I can't "conquer" it. The last thing I'd want to do is go to ATS and start a thread about aliens that remotely torture you with a psychic so intensely that its impossible to handle and out of absolute desperation forces you to create new topics on ATS about it. Unfortunately, it's so powerful and insanely persistent (whatever it is can do this all day and all night for many years), that it's an understatement when I say that I'm forced to do that anyway. I'm surprised there aren't more people doing the same.

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
If say it's a government agency or something then maybe the OP would need to get a few allies and take them down, or at least gather enough evidence back their claims and send them to every major news station. If the OP believes it's aliens, then it very well be or not be so. Either way we don't know thus it's not really fair to judge or draw misleading conclusions, only the OP knows what it is they're going through, and one way or another only they can fix it.

I could try that (sending videos to every major news station), but even if I had a pretty good video, we're talking about the folks that control everything. The folks that make up all this unbelievable stuff going on at the planet Earth right now. With that in mind, once my picture got advertised on the news, every cop and security guard in every country would be watching out for me. That couldn't be good at all. I probably wouldn't make it out of the newsroom alive as gangs of thugs with bats and knives would chase me down.

I'll take the option where I hide behind an IP address.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Thanks for getting back to me (and this thread) sh*t no amount of people saying there sorry is going to make this go away. You need to get this sorted at least to the point of cutting down the drink and getting some time away from this horrible thing thats happening to you.

I take it you tried sleeping meds just to get some shut eye? perhaps just see your doc for that? As you know most sleeping pills are addictive but if you can get just a few dead sleeps a week then perhaps you can start to tackle this and fck know you need to sort this out!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
MegaCurious, please tell us, what actions are you taking right now to deal with this?

Perhaps a hypnotist could help you communicate with "it". There are various things like biofeedback mechanisms or automatic writing that could be used to set up a two-way communication channel with "it", maybe you could find out what "it" wants.

Does "it" have a name? Is "it" male or female? How old is "it"? What does "it" look like?

What were your very first responses and experiences as you read these questions?

Have you spoken with a priest yet? A priest might be able to refer you to someone who has experience dealing with things like "it". There are people out there who can see and hear and communicate with "it", maybe even cast "it" out!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by flexy123

And what makes you so sure religious people can't help? They have thousands of years of experience with this sort of thing...

You want to know the TRUTH?

Because religion is (sometimes!) just like *another* psychosis, just on a different level.
Do you seriously believe that a religious fanatic which believes in demons and satan will "help" him? The same applies for people talking about posession by Oija boards etc.. HECK this stuff brought him there where he is now in the first place.

Spiritualism, Meditation etc...is all great and fine and will help him, but some religious nut talking about Demon and Satan will make things much, much worse. That person (if his post is legit) should have consulted a doc a long time ago already before his life got totally ****ed up...and he needs to stay away from all those sites and paranormal/conspiracy etc. theories if he wants to get his life back!

I didn't say "it is a psychosis", actually want to avoid saying it simply due to the fact that i think he might reject the advice given if someone points out it MIGHT be a mental disorder like psychosis or schizophrenia.

At this point this is also not relevant, because discussing whether his experiences are real or "in his head" wont help him.

I only know so much that if he continues debating on sites like this with people "confirming" what he says, like minded people....it will get WORSE for him...and i also know that regardless of the real cause of his experiences meds CAN help (even if i am otherwise against meds). Every day he is on this site, hearing advice of people talking about aliens, demons, posessions etc. is wasted time and it will not help him!
edit on 16-10-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

flexy123,

I realize that things like aliens or the spirit world are highly unpleasant subjects for some people. It may even cause visceral fear and revulsion for you.

But the spirit world is not going to go away or stop existing just because you don't want to believe in it. The people who see ghosts all the time aren't going to suddenly stop seeing them, just because you don't want them to. The need for mediums and exorcists isn't going to go away just because you think it's stupid.

Understand?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join