It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else have aliens remotely torturing them while they have agents chase them around?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
and he needs to stay away from all those sites and paranormal/conspiracy etc. theories if he wants to get his life back!

Every day he is on this site, hearing advice of people talking about aliens, demons, posessions etc. is wasted time and it will not help him!

So the OP should stay AWAY from the site that has all the smartest, most educated people on the planet, because they might have knowledge and experience that could help him?

Hmm.....

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
reply to post by TechniXcality

Vampires touched me in places that made me giggle, so now I bathe in garlic water. Only now I have problems with werewolves

Lol, garlic water thats awful, but werewolves are afraid of cats, so get yrself a kitty kat

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

I'm not so sure thounsands of years of execution, torture, rituals, and exorcisms could really count as help.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

You miss the point.

Religious organizations and spiritual traditions have been doing exorcisms for thousands of years, because there has been a need for them for thousands of years.

Possession is a real phenomenon, I don't care what the uneducated in the thread say.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

So cupofcoffee have you read the ops other threads on this?

This is the timeline the op has givien

started 2005 ish
first two years in head
2007 join ATS it advances

He also admits to drinking heavily, now I haven't been bothered to read the other threads to check how long thats been going on for but I did ask and have so far been ignored another thing if you look at the dates of the threads on ths subject posted by the op

2 in 2008
1 in 2010
2 in 2011

why no thread in 2009? why not answer the question of why no thread in 2009?
edit on 16-10-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I was thinking this might help the op..Hypnotherapy it can teach you to be relaxed through post-hypnotic suggestions regardless of time place or situation it can also instill positive messages in your subconscious, replacing negative messages it can also help to explore painful thoughts, feelings, and memories they might have hidden from their conscious minds. Hypnosis enables people to perceive some things differently..If two or more emotions are in conflict, the dominate one wins out over the weaker; imagination wins out over will power; emotions win out over logic; the subconscious wins out over the conscious.Im not saying this is the road to take but this might bring some of your problems to light and why its happening and possibly help you...Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Ooh very true, so I did that and my kitty cat turned out the be a werecat, thus I got a weremouse. It keeps them preoccupied and off and solves my problem.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

True, demons and such do exist, or at least from what i've found. Hence one of many theories on spontanious combustion, physically it is impossible in every way shape and form thus it could only happen via supernatural force. However demons and exorcisms are not the only solution. The best help the OP could get would be to investigate all scenarios, granted he could go see a shrink or a priest. I personally wouldn't trust either, obviously the OP is having trouble explaining this phenomena. Honestly if true i've never heard of a case like it, demonic possession, he or a family member would notice obvious signs. Aliens? I dunno an evolved telepathic ability would be able to control and force thoughts into ones mind, but doesn't mean thats the answer, i've heard some pretty messed up stories from supposed abductees but still. Schizophrenia? It would definately be a severe case, my advice for the OP would be to consult a shrink if they find it safe to do so, the shrink may be able to help but may as well lead to pills and a padded room. Hmmm, perhaps a hypnotist could help find the source of the problem. Or perhaps the OP needs to trace this problem to where it started, if it just happened out of nowhere it maybe psychosis or a case of scizophrenia, this could've been induced by a traumatic event or even a shattered psyche if not hereditary. If the event started durin g something odd (lost memories, waking up in an odd location) it could be something else. Other trhan this i'm not sure what else to say.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I agree with everything you said, that covers pretty much all the possibilities.

A hypnotist, a priest or a shrink could all potentially help, it's just a question of who to go to first. I personally distrust shrinks and the medical establishment and I would go to them last; others would say to try them first.

"A hypnotist, a priest and a shrink walk into a bar..."

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777

Ooh very true, so I did that and my kitty cat turned out the be a werecat, thus I got a weremouse. It keeps them preoccupied and off and solves my problem.

Lol. You seem to be accident prone, but enjoy your bliss while you still can.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I understand what you are going through. Different to me tho

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Dont be worried, be strong and you will sine in the light

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Cut them down with your mental edge if they're in your head. They are weak against this.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Did you really just link that youtube video, which is in "category:entertainment" btw, as if it's proof demons and possesion are real lol??

1 click takes you to the youtube poster's profile where you read this "I am a filmmaker and I make horror movies. I made VAMP and OUIJA and I am currently working on a script for a feature. (Watch VAMP shorts here!)
^v^ "

Man research sure is hard these days, I don't want to have to click one damn time on the video poster's name to find out it's a short made by a film maker, taking youtube videos at face value without even checking out the poster's profile is a much better idea. This is the type of incredibly logical, thorough and scientific thinking and research that the "believers" in this thread use to shape their religious/paranoid beliefs which they then try to push on others, sigh.

God, this is why I genuinely feel bad for mentally ill people like the OP who come here for advice, because they just get fed more delusions by other paranoids/ill people supported by incredible "evidence" like this. This thread no doubt only made him worse and suffer more delusions unless by some miracle he listened to one of us who begged him to go to a good doctor and good psychologist and tell them exactly what he told us.
edit on 17-10-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Hi Mega,

I am so sorry for your suffering.

I think the only way out is to ask the angels to help you.

Visualise them, one at each corner of your house, 12 feet tall, glowing, and with flaming swords.

Then, ask them to also be inside your house.

Ask them, and then thank them for being there.

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Alright fine, so the Ouija board one was a bad example.

Anyway I'm tired of arguing this point. There are a lot more demonic possession videos that look authentic but I'm not going to post them; you can all find them just as easily as me I'm sure.

The way the OP keeps describing his symptoms like "it" makes me do this and "it" makes me do that sure sounds like possession to me, but, whatever....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Ha Ha thank you, I seem to have bad luck when it comes to monsters, the were cat got the weremouse so now the werewolf and werecat are fight causing quite a ruckus, thus I bought a werebear to solve the problem for good.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 7anked

Hi 7anked,

I can unfortunately, only give you a book that is a reference.... since there are no books that I know of that address the issues as I address them.

One very nice book, is the book by Paramahansa Yogananda - Autobiography of a Yogi. This book is full of experiences that I have been through, and may possibly still go through in meditation.

If I remember any others - I will post them.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

I agree with everything you said, that covers pretty much all the possibilities.

A hypnotist, a priest or a shrink could all potentially help, it's just a question of who to go to first. I personally distrust shrinks and the medical establishment and I would go to them last; others would say to try them first.

If the hypnotist isn't a scammer, and if the priest isn't a fanatic wingnut, they would tell him to see a board-certified psychiatrist and neurologist immediately.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sensibleSenseless

sensibleSenseless, very kind of you to get back to me, i will certainly take a look at the book you've mentioned.

Mega Curious, Can we have some update? have you taken anyone's advice? and actually tried any of the things suggested by the many many people here that obviously care for you and want you to get better?

Please dont just go away and hide again for another year, you came here for help and as you can see lots of people are willing.

Ok so the ideas of how to sort this out varies a great deal but - you cant afford to do nothing and that's obvious!!

please please please keep us posted!

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join