It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fat....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingJadeDragon
reply to post by Convicted

Believe it or not, Michael Moore is on YOUR side,i.e. 'the common people'. He's made some documentaries that aren't maybe the best in the world but have still inspired others to take a closer at themselves and the world around them and start thinking.

He's out spending his own dime and his own time fighting to get the word out and be an agent for change while you guys sit around on ATS of all places making fun of him? hmmm....

This is true but what you get is a school yard mentality and the tough guys going after the nerd. Tough guys are always going to be a little goofy and the nerd is always going to be a little smart. I like Michale Moore and that's why I won't make fun of him.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

This is true but what you get is a school yard mentality and the tough guys going after the nerd. Tough guys are always going to be a little goofy and the nerd is always going to be a little smart. I like Michale Moore and that's why I won't make fun of him.

im not trying to be tough, i like moore too. theres nothing wrong with poking a bit of fun, if you cant laugh at yourself and others in the right way then people will always end up building up anger and doing stupid things..

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Michael Moore used to be almost funny.

Back when he did that show Aweful Truth, some of the episodes were funny (not all of them).

You can find them on youtube.

The one where he got the Wall Street guys to dunk the homeless people into water was pretty funny, in a distasteful yet creative way.
edit on 10-10-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Michael Moore used to be almost funny.

Back when he did that show Aweful Truth, some of the episodes were funny (not all of them).

You can find them on youtube.

The one where he got the Wall Street guys to dunk the homeless people into water was pretty funny, in a distasteful yet creative way.
edit on 10-10-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

the awful truth was hillarious, i have countless good memorys of that show

no matter what people says he does speak the truth
edit on 10-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Michael Moore is Sooooooo Fatttttt, even his ats thread is growing

Hahahahah, think with all his documentaries he'd know a thing or two about health himself.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Micheal Moore is so fat because his caloric intake exceeds his caloric expendature.

Just Joking, ill try again.

Micheal Moore is so fat, it took two hours to download his picture

and again,

Micheal Moore is so fat, his belly button makes an echo

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Michael Moore is sooo fat he can't appear on the silver screen anymore.

MM is sooo fat that the cosmetic industry is already salivating at the idea of harvesting him in order to make MM soap bars and, ladies, your wonderful non-sticky, so adorable lip-stick.

So one day, we will be kissing our wives, and a bit of MM...

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

....is so fat that a previously undiscovered species was found in his arse crack.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
....is so fat that even Chuck Norris grew weary trying to circumnavigate his girth, but one day he hopes to complete his journey,unless he becomes ensnared within the gravity well due to a miscalculation of it's sudden expansions.
edit on 10-10-2011 by The Utopian Penguin because: like i would tell you

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Michael Moore is soooo fat that in the winter, Wall Street protesters will climb on him and use his fat rolls for warmth.

Michael Moore is soooo fat, that when the New World Order comes, his cavernous fat filled body will be used as a FEMA camp.

Michael Moore is soooo fat, that the Ancient Mayans used to think that solar eclipses were caused by him appeasing his unsatiable appetite for food and gobbling up the sun.
edit on 10-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I hate moore like I hate anything... but this is pathetic..

sheesh

edit - man what a bunch of idiots..... wow.. you just make me ill... hes a wanker, take him to task on his arguments, this should be bannable..

wow
idiots.

edit on 10/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: bleh need i say why

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This thread is being closed for staff review.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join