It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
I suggest you re read my post as i was talking about the
ET variety of UFO's.

U.F.O. Don't forget the dots, they are important.

U.F.O.'s have nothing to do with extraterrestrials. This is a simple silly mistake made by many and it doesn't help your argument. U.F.O.'s are just that, unidentified and any classification as something else make's it no longer a U.F.O..

As for extraterrestrials I would say they don't really want to be detected without them allowing it willingly. There are those who have seen things that according to their own understanding should not be possible. However, it was once said that heavier than air flying machines were impossible and look how far we have come.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShedAlert
this thread comes up 20 times a day on other sites I browse. obviously people are passionate regarding this subject, but you're all just going to go around in circles. he quite clearly doesn't believe in aliens, and no amount of evidence you throw at him will change his mind, as he is clearly adamant in his decision.

i suggest we just say 'okay' and let it die.

Real Evidence would convince me, nothing else.
Which is, under the circumstances only fair.

You wouldn't hang someone for murder, because some else just believes it so.

Evidence needs to be corroborated and cross examined.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't mean to be negative towards your limited views, but since 1957, I have seen several that are quite unexplained and I am educated in science, built airplanes and piloted them. Also your statement to prove has no bearing on what I have seen and know, I will just bypass this now as an irrelevant post. If you come back to invite good input, I will return.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yep, might as well hang it up. . . We humans had the only 1 in a billion chance of making life. No WAAAY could it ever possibly happen anywhere else, and god forbid (hmmm should I even use that term) there were a 2 in a billion chance that something else was formed and was ever more advanced than us. About sums up the odds of all of it right OP? /SARCASM!!!

It is a shame that some imposed their beliefs apon others, if you don't believe it, then skip it. There is "evidence"
Whether you take it as that is your decision, and to each their own. Shouldn't this be in the rant section?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
I don't mean to be negative towards your limited views, but since 1957, I have seen several that are quite unexplained and I am educated in science, built airplanes and piloted them. Also your statement to prove has no bearing on what I have seen and know, I will just bypass this now as an irrelevant post. If you come back to invite good input, I will return.

You r post is just a "Hit and Run" attack, if you have evidence then post it.
Nothing to worry about if you are convincing.

What has building air planes and flying them have to do with UFO evidence.

I develop automation software , doesn't make many any more convincing than you, does it?
edit on 9-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentleman, Rigel has admitted to ignoring the evidence in this thread.

Claiming that the fact that the best of the best could not rule out ET in 646 cases, is not evidence of anything...

The evidence lies in Project Bluebook. A copy of which can be found here:

www.theblackvault.com...

It shows a list of all UFO sightings they investigated. 10,147 UFO sightings and investigations between 1947 and 1965. Now, the US government was able to find a logical explanation for most of these sightings. How ever. 646 remain unidentified.

They were unable to find explanations for these.... and unable to rule out ET.

This is Evidence, despite Rigel's not wanting it to be...

Hmm....

Clearly Rigel is looking to pick on believers and for that I say, shame on them.

They made a bet that they would ban themselves if any evidence was presented, so clearly they have a reason to deny any and all evidence.

I am leaving this thread and for the reasons stated above, I encourage everyone else to walk out on it as well.

Good day.

edit on 9-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Ladies and Gentleman, Rigel has admitted to ignoring the evidence in this thread.

Claiming that the fact that the best of the best could not rule out ET in 646 cases, is not evidence of anything...

www.theblackvault.com...

It shows a list of all UFO sightings they investigated. 10,147 UFO sightings and investigations between 1947 and 1965. Now, the US government was able to find a logical explanation for most of these sightings. How ever. 646 remain unidentified.

Hmm....

Clearly Rigel is looking to pick on believers and for that I say, shame on them.

I am leaving this thread and for the reasons stated above, I encourage everyone else to walk out on it as well.

Good day.

No

I said project blue book couldn't provide evidence of ET craft.
Walking out is simply losing the argument.
you cant provide irrefutable evidence , because there is no irrefutable evidence.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I agree.

You're going to cop flack from the die hards though because you're attacking the very thing that takes the focus off their real issues.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I predict that the OP will have a UFO sighting within 12 months of todays date, 10/9/2011.

Anyone want to join me in this prediction ?

2nd line anyone ?

Question for the OP, do you believe that there is life outside of this planet ?, if you do, then it is possible that ET could be piloting these UFOs that have been seen in our air space.

If you don't believe there is life outside of this planet, then I feel sorry for you, because you think inside the box, and that is sad.

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

i think my last post came off as too bias. i personally believe in aliens visiting earth, although i do understand that there isn't conclusive evidence, and it would be silly to say that it's fact. all of what you said in your OP were completely true apart from your own bias in your conclusion.

on your 'a man should not be hung without conclusive evidence' isn't in the same context. if you had many witnesses of the killings, although the witnesses cannot give 100% factual evidence he was there, would you let the man go? personally, i would not kill him, but monitor what he does next. do you get what i am saying?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elzon

I suggest you re read my post as i was talking about the
ET variety of UFO's.

U.F.O. Don't forget the dots, they are important.

U.F.O.'s have nothing to do with extraterrestrials. This is a simple silly mistake made by many and it doesn't help your argument. U.F.O.'s are just that, unidentified and any classification as something else make's it no longer a U.F.O..

As for extraterrestrials I would say they don't really want to be detected without them allowing it willingly. There are those who have seen things that according to their own understanding should not be possible. However, it was once said that heavier than air flying machines were impossible and look how far we have come.

Re read my post and then edit yours
I know the difference and i stated that

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker

I predict that the OP will have a UFO sighting within 12 months of todays date, 10/9/2011.

Anyone want to join me in this prediction ?

2nd line anyone ?

Question for the OP, do you believe that there is life outside of this planet ?, if you do, then it is possible that ET could be piloting these UFOs that have been seen in our air space.

If you don't believe there is life outside of this planet, then I feel sorry for you, because you think inside the box, and that is sad.

Peace

I absolutely believe that life is common outside our planet.
there is just no proper evidence of any of it ever visiting us in
high tech space craft.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
[Imgur](i.imgur.com...)

Thread is pointless, nobody is going to go out their way to "prove you wrong" as if you're some sort of special authority in the world that needs to be persuaded for this phenomenon to be substantiated.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

www.theblackvault.com...

Hmm....

They made a bet that they would ban themselves if any evidence was presented, so clearly they have a reason to deny any and all evidence.

Good day.

Not ruling out ET is not proof of ET.
edit on 9-10-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Walking out is simply losing the argument.
you cant provide irrefutable evidence , because there is no irrefutable evidence.

Then refute my evidence! Don't just claim it is not evidence. If it can be refuted than refute it... Don't just ignore it.

There was no argument. Only you admitting to admitting to ignoring posts... which you only spoke about after I insisted you do so.

Fact is You have not refuted my evidence, you have simply ignored it and then said it was not evidence.

You are looking to pick on believers and for that I say, shame on you.

THIS is why I am walking out of this thread.

I am walking out because you have admitted to ignoring evidence.

You have not even bothered to try and refute the evidence I suggested, you made a blanket statement saying it is not evidence.

This is laughable at best. I think you cannot refute my evidence.

The fact is between 1947 and 1965, 10,147 were investigated by the best of the best. 646 of these investigations were unable to find an earthly explanation. 646 of these were unable to rule out something as simple as them being ET air craft.

Like it or not, this is evidence of UFO's.

Now, yes, I am walking out on your thread. If you need to tell yourself that I lost an argument in order to make yourself feel better, be my guest.

Be it known, however, that you have not refuted my evidence at all. You simply ignored it. You simply called it not evidence after my insisting that you acknowledge my post.

And your whole, ignoring my post because it is not evidence, claim, is BS anyway. Why? Because you have responded to other posts with out ignoring them, trying to refute them...

So you are now caught in a lie.

Call it what you like. Hey if you want to say I lost this non existent argument ( Non existent because you flat out ignored my evidence and never once attempted to refute it), them be my guest.

Everyone else can see reality though and reality is, I presented evidence that you cannot refute....

Don't worry, I don't expect you to ban yourself though....

Not that you ever would have done so.

You made this thread in order to pick on believers and you do not care at all about any evidence and have straight up admitted to ignoring evidence... Though your real reasons are obvious... You can't refute it... If you could, you would have done so by now.

THIS is why I am leaving this thread. I will not argue with some one unwilling to examine all evidence....

Shame on you for ignoring evidence. Shame on you for not attempting to even refute it and just saying, it is not evidence and blowing it off. Shame on you for making a thread with the purpose of picking on believers.

Shame on you.

Call it what you like I will not take part in your picking on believers. And THAT is why I wont be back... but hey... Keep telling yourself that you won something.

Lots of respect has been lost for you, with this thread.

Shame on you.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The more I read some of these threads, the more convinced I am that, not only are there some very open minded people in the world, there are also some very dense minded people as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShedAlert
this thread comes up 20 times a day on other sites I browse. obviously people are passionate regarding this subject, but you're all just going to go around in circles. he quite clearly doesn't believe in aliens, and no amount of evidence you throw at him will change his mind, as he is clearly adamant in his decision.

i suggest we just say 'okay' and let it die.

Real Evidence would convince me, nothing else.
Which is, under the circumstances only fair.

You wouldn't hang someone for murder, because some else just believes it so.

Evidence needs to be corroborated and cross examined.

"Real Evidence"

Could you go ahead and define that for us please?

Remember, if you can't define your terms then they are unobtainable.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
[Imgur](i.imgur.com...)

Thread is pointless, nobody is going to go out their way to "prove you wrong" as if you're some sort of special authority in the world that needs to be persuaded for this phenomenon to be substantiated.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

Thanks for you ringput.

However, is it any more pointless than a blurry you tube vid,
claiming " This is it" A real UFO "This is the One".

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cahlmac
Well, thanks for letting us all know your opinion after your years of research

Of course, I don't think a random 'rant' against people who actually believe in the existence of ET's from an armchair 'expert' will make the least bit of difference....

Nice try though

There's no real school of UFO studies. You can't go somewhere and get a degree in UFO investigations, They're all armchair experts some just might happen to have a degree in something else but there is not officialy recognised post grad UFO expert.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join