It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everyone afraid of a place called HELL?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by Deetermined

You still babbling? You can pound sand all day, but at the end of the day, you still will have only accomplished pounding sand. There is no hell, Only Natural Law. ~SheopleNation

How would you know? You've proven that you're only a Sheople with no explanation for anything.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

All you got now is personal attacks? Ok then you brainwashed little weak minded slave. Now go bow down to your fairy tale. There is no hell. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Tell me something my confused, misled friend? Why is that you feel so strong the urge to attack me when I grew up brainwashed by the same biggest lie ever to be told to mankind just as you have?

Take your blinders off. we humans are entering a Cosmic era where your fairy tale Middle east worshiped bs will be left in the past just like the first Man who stole fire from the next Man who was stronger and was the next to possess it.

Get over it. It's bigger than any of us can ever imagine. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Tell me something my confused, misled friend? Why is that you feel so strong the urge to attack me when I grew up brainwashed by the same biggest lie ever to be told to mankind just as you have?

Take your blinders off. we humans are entering a Cosmic era where your fairy tale Middle east worshiped bs will be left in the past just like the first Man who stole fire from the next Man who was stronger and was the next to possess it.

Get over it. It's bigger than any of us can ever imagine. ~SheopleNation

The only thing I'm attacking is the fact that you've never given an explanation for anything, which in my view makes you the sheople that you claim everyone else to be. Why bring up (again) the fact that you grew up in Christianity if you're not going to explain why you left it? Is there really a point to all of these declarations that you make if you're not going to elaborate or answer anyone's questions? I'm not sure I understand why you come to ATS at all. Is it only to put everyone else down? Who's going to listen to that?

edit on 26-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
The only thing I'm attacking is the fact that you've never given an explanation for anything, which in my view makes you the sheople that you claim everyone else to be.

Wrong. I have told you again and again and again that one cannot explain the unknown, which is the Universe. One does have the freedom to believe that the answer does exist somewhere out there. However, Unlike you and your all knowing beliefs people who think like me don't claim to have all the answers. All we are sure of though is that you people think you have the answer to everything, or atleast you follow a doctrine that claims the World was created in 7 days.

Now you tell me something my friend, who's really the fool? And just to be clear, you mentioned some things to me about the Globalist Bankers, so you're not a complete brainwashed sheople, just religiously misled.

Why bring up (again) the fact that you grew up in Christianity if you're not going to explain why you left it?

Because when I originally brought it up, I was letting you know that I don't despise it, or any other religion. I said that I realized that it is good for some folks. That was my point, but of course you missed it as usual. It's really very simple. I educated myself and studied the Bible (many different versions) and came to the conclusion that it was created to control mankind by the same ancesters of the people who are controlling mankind right now. Go outside tonight and if it's clear look up. If you don't get it then, then you never will.

Is there really a point to all of these declarations that you make if you're not going to elaborate or answer anyone's questions?

I answer questions all the time here. Just because I ignore the ones that you repeatedly ask after I have answered them (i guess that's your way of creating a mirage for talking points) doesn't mean it's that way with anyone else here. Are you digging for allies? Stand on your own.

If you think you speak the truth, then back it up with a link or some facts. Saying something doesn't make it true. Again, I seem to frequently disagree with you, and others I actually get along pretty good here with.

I'm not sure I understand why you come to ATS at all. Is it only to put everyone else down? Who's going to listen to that?

Put everyone down? Now you're making things up again. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures eh? You're the only one here that I consecutively disagree with, and that's a fact Jack. If you got some proof that I "put everyone else down" then back it up bro, otherwise take a walk with your lies and slander. Atleast provide some proof if you're to gutless to take me on by yourself. Again, and get this through your brainwashed robot minded head, I only seem to disagree with you here daily.

Fact is, You're just upset because I have actually made you question what deep inside yourself you know to be nothing but a fabricated story from Men of the past. Too bad that you're a prisoner of the moment, and your pride will not allow you to read between the lies when another being is only trying to help you advance and evolve yourself through your journey. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

well,it sounds like your grasp of theology throughout the world,is a bit 'shakey!'
i hope your not just being sardonic!
from the beginning,man believed when he died,he went to the underworld,christians,muslims,jews etc.... all learned this from ancient man.passed down,but evolving, for the most part,mans ego don't like the idea of ceasing to exist,like the animal he just clubbed to death to eat him! (nashing of teeth & all! sound familiar? Hell!) man thinks therefor he is - self awareness. so he believes he has a soul that will live on after death. conscience made him aware that if he is mean-get clubbed,nashing of the teeth....,be good,'pearly gates-the 'heavens'!
any way,i guess thats the idiots guide to man's need for something to believe in!
and by the way,when you die,its only your body. your 'soul' lives forever. your body might not be tortured after you die,its your soul ya better watch out for!!! you should read carl jung,you might like

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You do not keep your "human" body after you die.

Oh really D? Not that I have proof that we do, but you clearly do not either and obviously you have bumped your head really hard bro.

My all knowing misled, brainwashed soul you! Will you please free all of us mortals from the tunnels of your boogey man satan's darkeness by enlighting us all to your thousands of years old joke for a fairy tale that was written by earlier Men in order to sway weak minded sheople like yourself into believing this ancient drivel?

You poor guy you. Don't say I didn't try to keep your ship from going down fast, because more than you even understand, I was honestly trying to help you my friend. Say what you will, but at the end of the day that's the truth bro. Just don't go away mad my friend. ~SheopleNation
edit on 26-10-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Do you really think I would believe in something just from reading the Bible? Has it ever occurred to you that I've had my own PERSONAL experiences with God that led me to believe that He really exists and his words are true? Until this happens to you, you'll never understand what I'm talking about. Obviously, this never happened to you while you were practicing Christianity, yet you claimed it did help you in some way in which you've never answered what. Are you saying that Christianity only helped you to believe that there is something greater, but you don't know what? Help me to understand here.

Do you believe in Evil? Where does that come from? Could it be evil forces telling you that the Bible was written to control others and to discard it?

And yes, you called Simon Peter an "intellectual infant". I think you should go back and re-read most of your posts and how you sound in most of them, especially the religious discussions, and not just to me.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I'll give yuh Simonpeter, because he was in the discussion with us. Other than that, You got no other example. There is no hell my friend. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I'll give yuh Simonpeter, because he was in the discussion with us. Other than that, You got no other example. There is no hell my friend. ~SheopleNation

Still avoiding questions. Typical.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Still avoiding questions. Typical.

Misled, foolish mortal, Still kneeling down to false Gods and Santa Claus? = What a complete joke. Enjoy being a slave to Men who wrote a real nice fantasy thousands of years ago because you don't have the courage to face life and death on your own. Quite weak minded and pathetic if you ask me.

~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

Hell is a place where you will be brought back to life and then killed and tortured 24/7 for eternity. Everyday is a new day for killing and torturing you or at least that is what I have been made to understand. Hell was conjured up to keep people in line. So even if the police don't get you while you're alive you will still pay when you die. Without Hell everyone would just do as they please..rape, rob, kill and live their lives with the law of the jungle. Survival of the baddest. I for one would not survive in this scenario.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join