It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everyone afraid of a place called HELL?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by Akragon

reply to post by Akragon

My information doesn't come from a book. I have to reference it when speaking because this is what you are given.

Why do you reference a litteral "hell" as a place of eternal fire and torment when such a place doesn't exist in biblical terms?

Eternal torment for the beast and the false prophet. Not for man. That was never said by me.

How can you reference the bible on this but don't believe in angels or demons, even when Jesus clearly expelled many in his time.

Heres your quote...

What happens with man, is he will most definitely go down there, but, he will not be there forever. After the process (which is not included in revelations), he will perish or ceist to exist.

This i disagree with, if the spirit is eternal you can not cease to exist... IF anything, you will be returned to the physical world to learn more...

but this is just my POV

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Father can destroy a spirit, it has been done many times. This was the case before, but this is the last cycle for all. Man doesn't get the chance as he did if he was here on another cycle to come live here again.

Again, I never said eternal torment, but ceist to exist, very different.

Jesus quite clearly said eternal life or perish. A saved soul is eternal you can be sure of that.
edit on 12-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Father can destroy a spirit, it has been done many times. This was the case before, but this is the last cycle for all. Man doesn't get the chance as he did if he was here on another cycle to come live here again.

And i have heard this for years from many people... realize that people have been saying this for hundreds of years... there has been countless people claiming that a certain generation will be the last... So why should anyone believe you are any different then any of those people?

Another question for you... why would "father" destroy his children... His son preached forgiveness and mercy from the father... perhaps he was wrong?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

He won't destroy his children. But father said, you belong to your father the devil in acts and in john. Down here you choose who your father is. God or the devil. Gods children are only the believers.

I didn't say last generation but last cycle. You can be sure there were others here before this cycle. You think Jesus only came down in the flesh one time? Surely not. What you have in your bible is only for this cycle, not before.

You admitted as much in your previous post about people coming back to the Earth.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

He won't destroy his children. But father said, you belong to your father the devil in acts and in john. Down here you choose who your father is. God or the devil. Gods children are only the believers.

And what of those that have never heard of the devil or Jesus OR any christian God?

Those who do not believe because they don't have the ability to read or see, or hear....

What of those who do not believe in any God, yet still live a good life and help others and love?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I didn't say last generation but last cycle. You can be sure there were others here before this cycle. You think Jesus only came down in the flesh one time? Surely not. What you have in your bible is only for this cycle, not before.

You admitted as much in your previous post about people coming back to the Earth.

Are you saying you know when this "cycle" ends?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Everyone and I mean everyone gets a chance to be redeemed at death, yes even the sudden deaths. They are given a choice before they are sent. This only applies to those who haven't gotten that chance or who were on the fence so to speak.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You are good, Haha. No I don't know, that is up to Father and him only. I just know this is the last cycle.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Everyone and I mean everyone gets a chance to be redeemed at death, yes even the sudden deaths. They are given a choice before they are sent. This only applies to those who haven't gotten that chance or who were on the fence so to speak.

Again this is quite the assumption...

So regardless of what you've done in this life, you still get a chance to be "redeemed"?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

You are good, Haha. No I don't know, that is up to Father and him only. I just know this is the last cycle.

Before what?

A new earth?

The end of an era?

The tribulation?

End times?

Judgement day?

etc

etc

etc

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Again, think about this one. If father spelled this out, man would use this as a free ride to do whatever. Everyone has to be told of Jesus. One form or another. This is not for those who chose the devil as their Father.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

When I say last cycle, I mean for Earth to be the way it is. Each cycle there is evil. After this, there will be no evil. Revelations was not given to man with the other cycles, that should sum it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

When I say last cycle, I mean for Earth to be the way it is. Each cycle there is evil. After this, there will be no evil. Revelations was not given to man with the other cycles, that should sum it up.

Sadly i have little faith in Revelation scripture...

All i can say to that is this...

We shall see what we shall see...

My friend IAMIAM also says things are changing soon...

I have my doubts, but i can not say its not possible

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

The person that you speak of has one on his left, that should sum it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

The person that you speak of has one on his left, that should sum it up.

an angel?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Pm sent.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Jesus quite clearly said eternal life or perish. A saved soul is eternal you can be sure of that.

If God blew his spirit/soul into man to give man a spirit/soul/life. God can not destroy the spirit, because it is of his own spirit. God can not give "man" something he doesn't have. Therefor he can not destroy it either.

God is infinite, therefor he can not destroy him self. or any part of him self.

What God can do is prevent a physical body receive a spirit/soul/life. Meaning it will be borne dead/useless.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Man has his own spirit. He will only get Fathers spirit when he accepts Christ. By what you wrote, that would mean all the evil people have the holy spirit in them, which is not true.

Every person that is alive has to have a spirit. Even when Jesus was here, he had a spirit. Even when angels come in the physical, they are using a borrowed spirit.

You have to understand how man is structured. I'll reference it in a sec, when I get to computer.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Man has his own spirit. He will only get Fathers spirit when he accepts Christ. By what you wrote, that would mean all the evil people have the holy spirit in them, which is not true.

We all have the holly spirit, where else would we get it from if not God? Everything that "is" comes from God, because God is infinite. God is the initial creator and the only creator.

If God is holly, than everything that God has created is holy. If not were did the unholy come from?
If God is infinite and holy, there can't be any unholy.

Don't forget that we all have a duty to exercise. We all have the duty to experiance good and evil.
Evil is not unholy, its a part of the exercise God has commanded us to experiance. According to the bible.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

A person (you, the part that moves the arms, legs, thinks, etc) is the body. Your spirit is inside of you. When you came here, you were split down the middle. You have a human side and you have a spirit side. If the Holy Spirit is within you, he will sit next to your spirit.

God created the body, doesn't mean it's apart of him. God created the water, doesn't mean it's apart of him. You only have the Holy Spirit, if you accept Christ. God created good and evil, yes. But, the HOLY SPIRIT, is not in the dark ones.

We all have the duty to experiance good and evil.

Correct, for how could we appreciate the good without the bad. Or, the day without the night.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join