It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everyone afraid of a place called HELL?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

The text says, blew in him the breath of life, not Gods spirit. I think that is where the mistake lies in. If I perform CPR on a person and blow my breath in them, doesn't make them apart of me.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by spy66

A person (you, the part that moves the arms, legs, thinks, etc) is the body. Your spirit is inside of you. When you came here, you were split down the middle. You have a human side and you have a spirit side. If the Holy Spirit is within you, he will sit next to your spirit.

God created the body, doesn't mean it's apart of him. God created the water, doesn't mean it's apart of him. You only have the Holy Spirit, if you accept Christ. God created good and evil, yes. But, the HOLY SPIRIT, is not in the dark ones.

We all have the duty to experiance good and evil.

Correct, for how could we appreciate the good without the bad. Or, the day without the night.

Everything that God creates must be a part of him and of him, if not God is not infinite and must have gotten the water and so on from somewhere else. Than you can begin to question; were did God come from? And who created the water for God?

Correct, for how could we appreciate the good without the bad. Or, the day without the night.

Its not a appreciation at all, its a punishment. We are being forced to experiance good and evil. We have no choice in the matter, Its Gods command. We are being forced to exercise good and evil onto our selves and onto others as a punishment for breaking a command.

It is predetermined who is evil and who is not at appropriate time. You can say we have believers to keep the balance so that we can have both good and evil at the same time. And so that not everybody becomes evil at once.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

You ask good questions and have come to a tipping point. If you can endure, you wont have to expereince evil in the new earth. This time here will just seem like a blink compared to what's next. Time here goes a lot faster than it does up there. This is one of those things man has to overcome, patience.

God has always been here. If you are a person who wants to read God only shared this knowledge with Enoch about the formation of what is. There are three different versions of this book though. If you are more in tune with God, ask for him to reveal this to you.
edit on 12-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

The text says, blew in him the breath of life, not Gods spirit. I think that is where the mistake lies in. If I perform CPR on a person and blow my breath in them, doesn't make them apart of me.

It dosent matter what it says. If God is infinite and all holy, than gods breath is holy to. It can not be unholy if God is all holy.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Then you will have to go into your definition of what is holy.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

You ask good questions and have come to a tipping point. If you can endure, you wont have to expereince evil in the new earth. This time here will just seem like a blink compared to what's next. Time here goes a lot faster than it does up there. This is one of those things man has to overcome, patience.

If you can endure, you wont have to expereince evil in the new earth

This is impossible, because everything is predetermined to happen as God has said it will. So we can't endure or reject what is predetermined to be our choice in life. After we have made the choice there is no way back, there will only be the next choice.

Have you ever had the thought that your mind is not really your mind, but Gods mind in the flesh " Your flesh"?

We make all our choices based on our moral feelings and moral knowledge and our 6 senses. Because Gods spirit is bound by the experiance it encounters in this dimension and in this flesh. Gods spirit in the flesh can not recognize were it really is from.

-Jesus said that we are all Gods children. But we say that Jesus is Gods only begotten son. Our spirit has a identity problem. That is also why we argue religion so much as well. Because we dont know who we are and what we are.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Not entirely. You can fall off the path, things will just be delayed etc. The details to the plans are always being re written so to speak. Just not the high level overviews.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Not entirely. You can fall off the path, things will just be delayed etc. The details to the plans are always being re written so to speak. Just not the high level overviews.

We only fall off the path because we think there are different paths. But in reality it is just a straight line to the finish.
We have forgotten which path we are on. We are on the path God has set us on. According to the bible it is to exercise good and evil, and the path wont change until we have reached the finish line.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

The milestones in your life are all set, yes. But your car, toothpaste, etc. is left up to you. The next person that you meet the timing and place can be changed. Details like those are open for review and alterations.

The ones who watch, have this thing they look at, if you go off path you will be corrected.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

if you go off path you will be corrected.

We are constantly being reminded of what path we are on, on our daily bases. We can not drift of the path no matter what we do. The future according to the bible is about our experiance between good and evil all the way to the end. There is no way we can walk on another path. Because what path would that be?

Some people are made to be good and some are made to be evil, just as we are condemned to be.

Some people dont understand, or just cant put the pieces together, because they have by human teachings being miss informed about our present situation and duty. How we are condemned to live.

We have been condemned to this life of good and evil, but we humans teach each other something way different. We teach that Satan is the evil one, and who ever sides with him will be damned. This is so wrong. There is no Satan, its just us exercising good and evil through the moral choices we make.

We dont know the moral code, so we always screw things up, hurt people and even kill them. We even kill people because we think that is what God would have done.

We ask God for a blessing before we God to war, and the victims ask for Gods blessing to protect them form the attackers. Our stupidity is so obvious.

Jesus said: All these things must pass. Because they are predetermined to happen this way. We are condemned to experiance this. Some as good individuals and some as evil individuals.

There is a lesson to be learned, that is why we are condemned to live this way.

It much like what you father says; As long as you live under my roof, you will live by my rules.

I just have to add one more thing.

Good people dont always see the evil in their so called good deeds. Just like evil people dont understand the evil in their deeds. We don't see it, because we dont understand the moral code. The reality is that we are confused, and cant really tell if we are good individuals or evil. We have no authority to make that call or judge others. But since we are constantly fighting each other on the issue, we have taken it upon our selves to make the call. And that without knowing the moral code.

We are accusing each other sides for being evil. Because we dont know what being good is. There is love and good feelings on the other side to. The problem is that we dont like the other side, because we are condemned not to like them.
Jesus told us to love them like we love our own, but for some reason we can't. I guess its the curse we are condemned to live by. How can we be good if we cant love the other side?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

No one is "made" to be good or evil. We CHOOSE to be either good or evil.
That is why God gave us free will.

PLPL

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by spy66

No one is "made" to be good or evil. We CHOOSE to be either good or evil.
That is why God gave us free will.

PLPL

Free will is a illusion, because we can't see the future. The future is decided according to the bible, so in reality your choices are already known. You will make the choice set for you, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Get it?

There is nothing you can do about the choices you make, and there is nothing you can do about the events that will effect your life. They will take place, if you like it or not.

Isn't there a book of life somewhere. Which determines who is to be good and who is to be evil?

If that is not predetermination, than what is?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You worry me. I don't think you were meant to read my post.
Dude!
I'm criticizing your writing style, or lack of, better explained.
Are you defending your lousy composition on spiritual grounds?
You worry ME!
If you have these profound revelations, fine, just take the trouble to write it out in such a way where if you were to submit it to your high school English Composition teacher, she would not give you an F.
Or are F's something they don't give out any more, for fear of lowering your self-esteem?
edit on 12-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
Isn't there a book of life somewhere. Which determines who is to be good and who is to be evil?

If that is not predetermination, than what is?

It is the KNOWLEDGE of God.

Since God is outside Space-time continuum, he is not bound by it - thus He can SEE and KNOW what will happen. That is why He KNOWS who is going where. It is not Him MAKING you be evil, it is Him KNOWING you will be evil.

I had once made an example to explain this - but apparently since I am muslim and using Qur'an quotes, my posts mostly "conveniently" get ignored.

Imagine the Space-time continuum as a film (movie) tape.

Now Imagine God is standing ABOVE that tape. While we are at the moment on frame 35 - God can AT ONCE see ALL THE FRAMES right up to THE END. So he can SEE what we will do thus He KNOWS (this is "The book" - His Knowledge).

Just because he sees that e.g. you will kill someone in frame 82 it does not mean HE MADE you do it - he just sees that you will do it.

Now, suppose somehow you would get a glimpse of this Book - and you see you will kill someone in frame 82 and you decide to "spoil" the Knowledge of God and go "Well, I am supposed to kill this guy today, but just for the fun of it - I WILL NOT KILL HIM - See!! God was wrong!"

Nope, He was not. Because in the "Book" of God then it would not say that you kill someone in frame 82 - it would say you decided to not make the kill.

The FINAL result of the future is what is written in the Book. But since we are BOUND by time and space, we can not know what the Final result actually says. Only Allah knows.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Ok you are entitled to your own opinion and I respect it. But here is some food for thought:

Deuteronomy 30:15-20

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Choose Life
15 “See, I have set before you today life and [a]prosperity, and death and adversity; 16 in that I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in His ways and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, that you may live and multiply, and that the LORD your God may bless you in the land where you are entering to possess it. 17 But if your heart turns away and you will not obey, but are drawn away and worship other gods and serve them, 18 I declare to you today that you shall surely perish. You will not prolong your days in the land where you are crossing the Jordan to enter [c]and possess it. 19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live, you and your [d]descendants, 20 by loving the LORD your God, by obeying His voice, and by holding fast to Him; for [e]this is your life and the length of your days, [f]that you may live in the land which the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give them.”

Please read verse 17...... the bible itself warns to keep on the track of the Lord or perish. Why then would there be a warning if we did not have free will and had no control over our own actions. We still have to prove our faith and love in the Lord. My God would not set me up for certain failure with evil or bad things in my life. My God , my father, would want the best for me and would want me to make decisions that would better me and those around me. My God would not intentionally set me up for failure, he put life into me to succeed.

PLPL

Helaman 14:30-31 "And now remember, remember, my brethren, that whosoever perisheth, perisheth unto himself; and whosoever doeth iniquity, doeth it unto himself; for behold, ye are free; ye are permitted to act for yourselves; for behold, God hath given unto you a knowledge and he hath made you free. He hath given unto you that ye might know good from evil, and he hath given unto you that ye might choose life or death; and ye can do good and be restored unto that which is good, or have that which is good restored unto you; or ye can do evil, and have that which is evil restored unto you."
edit on 12-10-2011 by Minori because: Proof of free will

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

The final result may be predetermined, but the steps that get us there are all our choosing.
We all came from the source, we will all return to the source.
Everyone has a chance to redeem theemselves in the eyes of the Lord, that is why he sent his son to die for us.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Minori because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The final result may be predetermined, but the steps that get us there are all our choosing.

You seem to not have understood my post.
No step is predetermined!!
God does not determine your destiny - he simply KNOWS your destiny. Re-read my post

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Ok...so do you agree that we have free will??
That we ourselves by our actions determine our fate after death??
Is not our destiny able to change based on the choices we make??

PLPL
edit on 12-10-2011 by Minori because: after thought

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Ok...so do you agree that we have free will??
That we ourselves by our actions determine our fate after death??

PLPL

Absolutely.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

What if you look at Gods creation like a "seed" growing/expanding (like your impression of the roll of film). Would this seed or anything within this seed be able to alter anything that is not already been predetermined by God to take place?

A apple tree seed can not alter it self and become a banana tree. Because it is already been predetermined to be a apple tree. The seed dosent have the authority to make changes to it self.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join