It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99%? Who wants to be a part of the 100%?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If you and beezer really believe that list to be true why are you not up in arms.

Number 15 on that list is to take over one or both political parties.

If they have done that then how do you know your congressman from earlier in the thread isn't a commie sleeper.
edit on 8-10-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
theres only two things holding down the people of this country:

its own government and themselves

its called personal responsibilty dont have to like it but deal with it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

wasnt paying attention to the last 2 potus have we?

i would say that mission has been accomplished they arent called progressives for nothing.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I have my own views, and Buddhism goes a long way, but isn't precisely what I believe in. I believe that to know God, requires no label to describe how you know him. I'm not deeply offended, I was just saying, don't assume too much about someone based on their views. I will support things that do not directly affect me, because I believe in them, and for no other reason.

I do not think that OWS will actually get anywhere, but I do believe that they could cause some minor issues in the coming years for normal citizens. I would also still support them, because after the extremist groups have their day, some real groups may form, and wake America up.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If OWS refreshes the tree of liberty, or the idea of change, then it's a win for everyone.

edit on 8-10-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Actually we agree but you said earlier in the thread that if you have a complaint you would go to your congressman instead of protesting in the streets.

What good is it if he is controlled by the communists?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by neo96

If you and beezer really believe that list to be true why are you not up in arms.

Number 15 on that list is to take over one or both political parties.

If they have done that then how do you know your congressman from earlier in the thread isn't a commie sleeper.

Up in arms? I've been ranting and raving since 03!
As for doing something?
I am.
We are.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

Originally posted by sonnny1

Fear, fear, fear fear ,fear

=

CONTROL

"It’s because you have an obligation to yourself. Because our individual salvation depends on collective salvation." - Barack Obama

"I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets." - Barack Obama (Dreams of My Father)

Not fear, enlightenment.Understanding.

Two Party system

Getting convinced that kids in the streets with signs are the ones holding you down

Im doing just fine. Im not protesting Banks. If and when I do decide to protest,I will be at the White House,the Senate,protesting my representatives,who make the laws. What Bank is keeping me down? What Bank is holding a gun to my head? NONE OF THEM. I didnt take bailout money or give bailout money. My hand isnt held out,asking for anything,something. I have a job. I live within my means. Simple,how you can live happy,if you choose to.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If it wasn't for the unions everyone would be forced to work 60 hours a week, 12 hour days with no breaks, for no more then $100 a week, unions guarandamntee that the job site is clean and obstruction free, there'd be no recourse if what you are working on breaks free and slices your arm right off, no workman's compensation, no healthcare, no childcare, no nothing.

They are the last line of defense protecting the worker from sticking ti to the people.

Read up on something called the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire of 1911. Regulations went online because 146 were killed with 71 injured because of a locked door. Regulations demand and require that in a factory setting that all exit doors must remain unlocked and unblocked. Leave it to deregulation and more of these will happen. Many of the deaths were due to people breaking windows and jumping to their deaths. This also mandated that smoke alarms must be in every household and business. This demanded that fire exit doors be established with their own independent corridors (BTW, during 9/11 this regulation allowed more then 6,000 people to flee the WTC). No regulations existed prior to this and if did everyone would've gotten out alive.

Do you not know history? This is the 2nd Worst Disaster in NYC history behind 9/11.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
theres only two things holding down the people of this country:

its own government and themselves

its called personal responsibilty dont have to like it but deal with it.

There's two things robbing the citizens in this country

Corporations and Government

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Since 2003 and still the communists are in control.

Your doing it wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by mastahunta

truth, truth, truth, truth.

I know I speak the truth

glad you recognize it!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Your doing it wrong.

You sound like my wife

If I and many others were doing it wrong, there'd be no Constitution, there'd be no Bill of Rights anymore.

I'd say we're doing pretty darned well.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

It's not at all about fear, it is about recognizing your enemy

Many of the peeps voicing these concerns were alive when Communism had a hold are large parts of the world...

Of course we haven't a clue what we are talking about.....

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

truth, truth, truth, truth.

I know I speak the truth

glad you recognize it!

snark, snark, snark, snark.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hey, I agree, we seem so divided and I don't believe the answer is to necessarily share and distribute equally our hard earned money. I would be offended if the government or anyone else for that matter wanted to give me a check for nothing done on my part. I can't even take thirty dollars from my own mother simply because I don't want to "owe" anyone a thing. Maybe I'm the only one who feels that way but I can't see myself taking something of which I have not earned.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You believe that the communist party has control of the US government and you think that that is doing a good job.

So as long as they don't try burning the Constitution and the Bill of Rights you're fine with them running things. OK

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by beezzer

Hey, I agree, we seem so divided and I don't believe the answer is to necessarily share and distribute equally our hard earned money. I would be offended if the government or anyone else for that matter wanted to give me a check for nothing done on my part. I can't even take thirty dollars from my own mother simply because I don't want to "owe" anyone a thing. Maybe I'm the only one who feels that way but I can't see myself taking something of which I have not earned.

It's called a "work ethic" ma'am.
You should wear that with pride.

Although, under Obama-care, they will remove it for "free".

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Fear, fear, fear fear ,fear

=

CONTROL

"It’s because you have an obligation to yourself. Because our individual salvation depends on collective salvation." - Barack Obama

"I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets." - Barack Obama (Dreams of My Father)

Not fear, enlightenment.Understanding.

Two Party system

Getting convinced that kids in the streets with signs are the ones holding you down

Im doing just fine. Im not protesting Banks. If and when I do decide to protest,I will be at the White House,the Senate,protesting my representatives,who make the laws. What Bank is keeping me down? What Bank is holding a gun to my head? NONE OF THEM. I didnt take bailout money or give bailout money. My hand isnt held out,asking for anything,something. I have a job. I live within my means. Simple,how you can live happy,if you choose to.

You sure do a lot of complaining for someone who's fine.

You don't pretest the banks because you are programmed to believe that policy is separate from
private influence. You forget who funds the campaigns and who buys the policy.

Which protestor is holding a gun to your head???

NONE OF THEM

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

You believe that the communist party has control of the US government and you think that that is doing a good job.

So as long as they don't try burning the Constitution and the Bill of Rights you're fine with them running things. OK
When did I say that?

Really, twisting my words around that much and you might slip a disc or break a hip.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

When did I say that?

Really, twisting my words around that much and you might slip a disc or break a hip.

I knew it!!!

McCarthy is rolling in his grave......................................

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join