It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Flames and how I found mine.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by RisenAngel77

reply to post by seagrass

It seems like the fear, at least in my case, was because we could practically see into each other, so there was no privacy whatsoever. We were exposed to each other. Did you have anything like this?
Yes, and more. They can not only see into you, it is as if the script was written too perfectly. Their words have meaning like no other. They say the perfect thing. You listen to them like no other. You remember every word, every event.. almost every moment is etched into your soul. You can conjure their "essence" as if they are standing right behind you. They haunt you. Standing next to them feels like food and you don't need anything. The list goes on and on. The signs start.. you cannot wake up without thinking of them, it's difficult to concentrate on anything else.
They can know what you are thinking, guess at the deepest secrets in your heart.

is this the same Seagrass from Yuku ?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Most twin flamers find Steve Gunn eventually. But keep in mind his information is only one piece of the puzzle. There are forums on Twins. There are many stories to read and you can find validation and resonate with them.

indeed dude, indeed, there is some general overview on there that I thought the other poster might find helpful but your spot on

mine was just a karmic soul connection heaven and hell kinda thing

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee

Most twin flamers find Steve Gunn eventually. But keep in mind his information is only one piece of the puzzle. There are forums on Twins. There are many stories to read and you can find validation and resonate with them.

indeed dude, indeed, there is some general overview on there that I thought the other poster might find helpful but your spot on

mine was just a karmic soul connection heaven and hell kinda thing

I know who you are.
You are one funny guy.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

Yes I am "J"...but I deleted most of my posts there.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Do any of you feel like this whole thing is a battle between your head and your heart? Like me head (logic) tells me I'm nuts and grasping for straws, while my heart points towards her. Anybody else?
Twin Flamers ask "Am I crazy?" more often than any other question. When your heart wins is when you will you will finally not feel crazy anymore. The heart has to win. The twin flame path is not about logic.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

You can label it a Karmic Connection but I like to call it the "Twin Flame Path" because I had two of the karmic connections back to back and still fit the symptoms and it still led to a spiritual awakening of deep significance. When it led me to understand Oneness.. everything changed. That was when my Dark Night was truly over and the "cord" finally broke. I understand what was there all along to find. The secret is in plain sight, and can be found in many "teachings". I just didn't understand it until now. Then you really ask "am I crazy" all over again.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

than you dude, glas you enjoyed the chronicles back in feb

yea I hear you about the awakening, that has been happening for me for a while now in varying degress

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

than you dude, glas you enjoyed the chronicles back in feb

yea I hear you about the awakening, that has been happening for me for a while now in varying degress
No one has ever made me cry that hard while laughing. Your painfully funny take on Twins was just too much.

Yes, been happening all my life actually....but took that very significant turn in 2008.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

A twinflame relationship is to show your True Self and learn to accept it. It shows you your shadow right in front of you. And force you to deal it with it!

When you start to really love yourself, and accept yourself and your tf, you will start dig deeper unto yourself and discover your True Self: Divine Love, and find out that we are all One.

A twinflame relationship is just a bridge to Oneness. It comes as a blessing and a curse. I even dare to say it is the most challenging path one can take.

And all people that talks about disintegration // disolvement, ah! you do not lose anything, you gain everything.

You think yourself to be one little person walking around on a little planet. That is not so. Your heads are in the stars and your feet drop into deep blue space. That is how vast you are! You don't need to be rescued; you don't need to be saved. You are the rescuer, and you are the saved. All you have to do is wake up! And "waking up" means that you have taken everything you have tried to hide from and accepted it with compassion. Sleepers hide from themselves; the warrior awakens.

The TF path is for the True warrior

Your senses and your thoughts have taken the One Light and tried to splinter it off into millions of different sparks of light. But the sun moving through a prism does not lose its original essence. Your Self, your True Nature, is like that sun.
edit on 13-10-2011 by HumbleMessenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumbleMessenger

It is an extreme challenge because the ego is a mighty foe. The ego is not to be conquered either, it is to be integrated into the total self. Which is the paradox. And why it is so difficult.

The twin flame path of enlightenment is not fun. I believe it takes two forms also. The good and easy one in which both are at a level of enlightenment where they can be of service to others.. and then there is the "other path" which is about duality and restrictions and blocks in order to create the motivation for further enlightenment and growth.

They are meant to look at, and learn from. Not to form a traditional relationship with, no possession, no control, no marriage and roses. These are denied. That is for soulmates. This is about not having conditions and judgment. This is for waking up to the reality that after duality.... the only step from there that you can take is Oneness. Only in an understanding of Oneness could this relationship ever work. And that is a big task. When the two become one. It is in the process of coming out of duality into oneness where a new birth occurs. You have to die to be reborn. And the twin flame path kills you. The you that you knew. Some can't handle it.

Very well said.

A twinflame relationship is probably the most 'intense' you can find. Definitely Heaven and Hell at the same time. Basically both are mirror of each others, and it force you to learn a lot about yourself.

I dont know about others, but In my case the relationship forced me to 'purify' totally my thoughts. Any kind of 'bad thinking' between one of us translate immediatly in a very painful pain in the body of the other one. All emotions are like 100 times more amplified, so any kind of 'problem' or issue have to be fixed very quickly.

A twinflame is probably the best thing you can find for your spiritual path. And it will lead you to Oneness, your True Self. Now the problem is: Can you handle it?

I definitely agree that at least one of the two (or even the two) need to find Oneness, or the relationship won't work very long.

That explains the headaches weve both been having the past week -.-.
*sigh*

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. all I can do is be there for her.

But explain more on the "Bad thinking part"

cause I havent had bad thoughts, at all.
edit on 13-10-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

There are classic symptoms to the Twin Flame Path as well as any spiritual awakening. The lists are long. Although each story varies there are "threads" within that seem to occur with surprising regularity.

I mentioned the dual path of TFs.. some people are more spiritually aware, and at differing levels of what growth they need. Like students in school...some are naturally gifted.. perhaps older souls.. etc...but some have a long hard road in order to "get it". Such as myself.

But in many cases, there is the "grace period" where all is beautiful and light. The love is founded and all is rosey. Then surprisingly things go "bad"...

The "bad thinking" begins. But the paradox in it is that any of this bad thinking turns against you. You cannot...not love them no matter how hard you try.. the more you try the more pain it brings. Until you surrender.

For some, they turn the bad thinking on themselves instead of the "beloved", which is worse.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumbleMessenger

and find out that we are all One.

just a bridge to Oneness.
the most challenging path one can take.

you gaineverything.

one little person walking around on a little planet. That is how vast you are!
One.
I like to use the metaphor of Twin rivers eventually flowing into the ocean of Oneness. And you cannot go upstream to avoid it. No matter how much fear of "disolving". The "ego" will try to keep you back. So it can continue playing the "game" it loves so much. The duality game.

edit on 13-10-2011 by seagrass because: because I forgot how to quote properly.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear

how do you handle moments of doubt - if you have any - ?
do we still need the twin soul once we perfected ourselves ?
could there be a ‘reward’ before we disintegrate with the ‘all’?
there is so much magic in the fact that the twin seems ‘unreachable’ ‘unavailable’.
Do we really disentegrate at all?

Doubt is a catalyst. Where you doubt.. you provide yourself proof. Or lack of proof. Sometimes simultaneously. Doubting from the mind...the heart will tell you the truth. If you doubt the heart...you have a tough road ahead. The heart will create signs and synchronicity to remind you. It will create a corded feeling. It will create dreams. It will create moments when the TF will surprise you. Doubt is a catalyst for the questions. It keeps the process going.

Do we still need the twin after we are perfected? Interesting question indeed. My answer is simply no, but nothing is simple in a system of duality. This is the paradox. You are still here in duality with a new understanding. We create mirrors in our lives to see. What you see is based on your perspective at the moment. How long do you need to look in a mirror?

Once you understand Oneness you don't really "need" anything because you are everything. The "unavailability" is the illusion. (belief systems of ownership) The reward is you gain "everything". (no need for ownership) There is no need to keep the flame "lit". Understanding that the flame never dies or goes out. Need is removed and there is room for simply loving and being.

Do we really disintegrate? The ego thinks so. But if all is One.. this is not possible.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions

seagrass, I think you must have been ready for this experience in one way or another. you would not have attracted and noticed it otherwise. maybe the impact shocked you very badly and you are still hurt from it. can’t see the trees for the wood. and as we all here have established: there is damn hard work that we have to do to keep in the clear – for ourselves and for humanity !

I live near a part of the ocean where dolphins come visiting every early morning. I have some guests with me and we’re heading down to meet and greet them. I will them about you.
My soul was ready. My Ego was not. When the student is ready. The impact was shocking. I was hurt badly. But It was necessary. I see the "Forest" now. It is the hardest work I have ever done. Trying to keep in the clear.

Thank you.
I would like to live where the dolphins come every morning. I am glad you get to experience that for me.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
hey seagrass, did you just feel my energy, or something, knowing it was me

I tend to feel more now, coming off type, texts, everything

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Do any of you feel like this whole thing is a battle between your head and your heart? Like me head (logic) tells me I'm nuts and grasping for straws, while my heart points towards her. Anybody else?

Twin Flamers ask "Am I crazy?" more often than any other question. When your heart wins is when you will you will finally not feel crazy anymore. The heart has to win. The twin flame path is not about logic.

Logic is the controlling factor in all, the Source of Love, so how can the "twin flame path" kNot involve logic?

That sounds so much like the "faith is all you need" rhetoric spouted by so many religioustards, that believe faith is all you need and that too is rubbish!

You shouldn't follow anything blindly, especially Love, and without logic, you are blind.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Do we still need the twin after we are perfected? Interesting question indeed. My answer is simply no, but nothing is simple in a system of duality. This is the paradox. You are still here in duality with a new understanding. We create mirrors in our lives to see. What you see is based on your perspective at the moment. How long do you need to look in a mirror?

Once you understand Oneness you don't really "need" anything because you are everything. The "unavailability" is the illusion. (belief systems of ownership) The reward is you gain "everything". (no need for ownership) There is no need to keep the flame "lit". Understanding that the flame never dies or goes out. Need is removed and there is room for simply loving and being.

Do we really disintegrate? The ego thinks so. But if all is One.. this is not possible.

The Key to "Oneness" as you call it, is to understand the illusions of the Duality portion of Reality, to then reject them and embrace the One portion of Reality that isn't an illusion, the Physical portion.

Many believe that Love is an emotion but it isn't. True Love is a state of awareness that Everything is connected as One and you are One, thus, you are Everything.

Once you experience True Love, you experience the Truth.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
from seagrass post butt, he seems to be saying the same thing, that you are

I am puzzled you think it's contray to your statement

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

from seagrass post butt, he seems to be saying the same thing, that you are

I am puzzled you think it's contray to your statement

On my 2nd post, yes but on the logics post, no.

He basically said Twin-Flames/Soulmates aren't based on logics but everything is based in/on logics, so that statement was incorrect.

As to my 2nd post, I was basically agreeing with him, with added thoughts.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I say let it go. Here's why.

She may not be your Twin Flame. However, I have this esoteric belief that we all started as some type of animal that advanced or agreed to incarnate as a human with a soul. Animals belong to a soul group but do not posses an individual soul. We are not all of the same animal, though.

Perhaps the two of you are a part of the same soul group? She may indeed look a lot like your Twin Flame but she may be somewhat of a soul mate who is here to help you find your way? She may also resemble your Twin Flame at that last point that the both of you incarnated together? I would focus on the connection without all the labels as this may be happening to teach you something about yourself and your own evolution.

That may potentially lead you to your Twin Flame.

edit on 13-10-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join