It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Flames and how I found mine.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I say let it go. Here's why.

She may not be your Twin Flame. However, I have this esoteric belief that we all started as some type of animal that advanced or agreed to incarnate as a human with a soul. Animals belong to a soul group but do not posses an individual soul. We are not all of the same animal, though.

Perhaps the two of you are a part of the same soul group? She may indeed look a lot like your Twin Flame but she may be somewhat of a soul mate who is here to help you find your way? She may also resemble your Twin Flame at that last point that the both of you incarnated together? I would focus on the connection without all the labels as this may be happening to teach you something about yourself and your own evolution.

That may potentially lead you to your Twin Flame.

edit on 13-10-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

Even insects have an individual soul powering them, so your comment about higher animal forms is way off the mark!
Vegetation, plants, trees, etc..., dew kNot have an individual soul powering them, they are powered by the Collective.

Soul Groups?
I sure hope you get to play a smart person next time, this time around you clearly got the short end of the stick.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I could reply to you with the opinion that vegetation also have individual souls. But what's the point?

You stick to what resonates in you. I will do the same. I love how you picked out my post to respond, though. I don't know if I should feel flattered of frightened.

But I do thank you for coming.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I could reply to you with the opinion that insects and vegetation also have individual souls. But what's the point?

You stick to what resonates in you. I will do the same. I love how you picked out my post to respond, though. I don't know if I should feel flattered of frightened.

I picked yours because of your ignorance of the Truth. You don't have a clue what the truth is, which is otay, as long as you don't pull others down as you drown in your own stupidity, but you did just that.

You don't have a clue how many quintillions upon quintillions upon quintillions upon quintillions upon quintillions of earth years old the universe actually is, nor dew you even know how souls are born or where they reside or how many there are, but you know animals don't have an individual soul powering them?

Stupid is what Stupid does and you dew Stupid well!

Ribbit

edit on 13-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So, where is your Twin Flame?

Can you contribute to the discussion? I am forced to treat you like the child running around screaming Poop or pee-pee in order to get a reaction.

Let's hear your educated opinion on something outside of insults. Or better yet, start a thread on how old souls are and how they started and all. You can't because you can't see the forest for the bridge. Or the toll booth.

I'll "pray" for you, though.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So, where is your Twin Flame?

Can you contribute to the discussion? I am forced to treat you like the child running around screaming Poop or pee-pee in order to get a reaction.

Let's hear your educated opinion on something outside of insults. Or better yet, start a thread on how old souls are and how they started and all. You can't because you can't see the forest for the bridge. Or the toll booth.

I'll "pray" for you, though.

I know where my Soulmate is and We will be coming together shortly.

How did Souls begin? The Big Hiccup, Little Bang Theory explains that.

Did you know that Twin Souls (Soulmates) are born with the birth of every galaxy? Did you even know galaxies are born, one at a time?

"Soulmates are Two singularities creating a duality of One Love!" - Old Toad Proverb

Have you found your Soulmate?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bestintentions

I agree. They not only recognize it but they agree to it, too.

2nd

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
hey seagrass, did you just feel my energy, or something, knowing it was me

I tend to feel more now, coming off type, texts, everything
No Dharma I knew you from both forums. I recognized your name. But I know what you mean about "feeling" people in text and type.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by seagrass

Originally posted by mossme89
Do any of you feel like this whole thing is a battle between your head and your heart? Like me head (logic) tells me I'm nuts and grasping for straws, while my heart points towards her. Anybody else?

Twin Flamers ask "Am I crazy?" more often than any other question. When your heart wins is when you will you will finally not feel crazy anymore. The heart has to win. The twin flame path is not about logic.

Logic is the controlling factor in all, the Source of Love, so how can the "twin flame path" kNot involve logic?

That sounds so much like the "faith is all you need" rhetoric spouted by so many religioustards, that believe faith is all you need and that too is rubbish!

You shouldn't follow anything blindly, especially Love, and without logic, you are blind.

Ribbit
Logic works while you are playing the "game". Logic is a tool of the mind. Logic is useful. Logic is not the controlling factor in all. Logic is not the Source of Love. Faith is not needed in Oneness. Faith is Known. I am not blind anymore. When you play the game you are playing it blind, while asleep. When you wake up you play the game knowing how it works. There is logic in Love.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Do we still need the twin after we are perfected? Interesting question indeed. My answer is simply no, but nothing is simple in a system of duality. This is the paradox. You are still here in duality with a new understanding. We create mirrors in our lives to see. What you see is based on your perspective at the moment. How long do you need to look in a mirror?

Once you understand Oneness you don't really "need" anything because you are everything. The "unavailability" is the illusion. (belief systems of ownership) The reward is you gain "everything". (no need for ownership) There is no need to keep the flame "lit". Understanding that the flame never dies or goes out. Need is removed and there is room for simply loving and being.

Do we really disintegrate? The ego thinks so. But if all is One.. this is not possible.

The Key to "Oneness" as you call it, is to understand the illusions of the Duality portion of Reality, to then reject them and embrace the One portion of Reality that isn't an illusion, the Physical portion.

Many believe that Love is an emotion but it isn't. True Love is a state of awareness that Everything is connected as One and you are One, thus, you are Everything.

Once you experience True Love, you experience the Truth.

Ribbit
Not quite. Understanding that Duality is an illusion is one step. But to reject it is unnecessary. Embracing the One is not embracing the physical portion but knowing there is oneness within the Duality. The physical portion is just an expression.

Love is a connecting factor in Oneness. Not an emotion you are correct, it is much more than that. And you are correct that love is a state of awareness that everything is connected as One and you are Everything. But that awareness can also be an action.

Can you look at the most ugly thing and know it is you, embrace that it is you? Oneness is truth. Oneness is love. Oneness is also all of the ugly evil things you despise. Can you embrace that? While you are here? Or do you believe it is to be rejected?
Oneness does not reject. Love does not reject. Duality gives you the opportunity and possible belief you have that choice. Through the ego of "separation" thinking. "I am not that". "I am this".

The ego loves the illusion. It loves to play the game.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
from seagrass post butt, he seems to be saying the same thing, that you are

I am puzzled you think it's contray to your statement
He has a missing piece of the puzzle. One that is hard to "get". If you spend time knowing Oneness, it will fall into place. The mind and the ego do not fall easy.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I could reply to you with the opinion that insects and vegetation also have individual souls. But what's the point?

I picked yours because of your ignorance of the Truth. You don't have a clue what the truth is, which is otay, as long as you don't pull others down as you drown in your own stupidity, but you did just that.

You don't have a clue how many quintillions upon quintillions upon quintillions upon quintillions upon quintillions of earth years old the universe actually is, nor dew you even know how souls are born or where they reside or how many there are, but you know animals don't have an individual soul powering them?

Ribbit

You use logic to hide your fear of not being smart. Of not understanding truth. That is why it is so important to you to have "faith" in logic. One day logic will fail you, and you will be afraid again. People who need logic, need science and hate religion. Duality. People who need logic will call other people stupid.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
reply to post by mossme89

Thats what drew my attention in the first place. I got the feeling that i wouldn`t be able to hide anything, that she could see right through it, and it was the same for her. I could always tell what was on her mind, especially when she was upset about something, and she was really good at hiding it.
The exposure, the inner truth, the authentic emotions and feelings being revealed are all important to the process. The need to hide is something that needs work. Who better to open the box than someone you "naturally" trust. Someone you can't help but trust. Someone who has the key. Sometimes it scares both individuals to be exposed. To reveal, and yet you almost feel compelled to, to spew. No matter what the cost.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

He basically said Twin-Flames/Soulmates aren't based on logics but everything is based in/on logics, so that statement was incorrect.

As to my 2nd post, I was basically agreeing with him, with added thoughts.

Ribbit
Did you use logic to deduce I am a male?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Do any of you feel like this whole thing is a battle between your head and your heart? Like me head (logic) tells me I'm nuts and grasping for straws, while my heart points towards her. Anybody else?

Twin Flamers ask "Am I crazy?" more often than any other question. When your heart wins is when you will you will finally not feel crazy anymore. The heart has to win. The twin flame path is not about logic.

Logic is the controlling factor in all, the Source of Love, so how can the "twin flame path" kNot involve logic?

That sounds so much like the "faith is all you need" rhetoric spouted by so many religioustards, that believe faith is all you need and that too is rubbish!

You shouldn't follow anything blindly, especially Love, and without logic, you are blind.

Ribbit
Logic works while you are playing the "game". Logic is a tool of the mind. Logic is useful. Logic is not the controlling factor in all. Logic is not the Source of Love. Faith is not needed in Oneness. Faith is Known. I am not blind anymore. When you play the game you are playing it blind, while asleep. When you wake up you play the game knowing how it works. There is logic in Love.

I hate to rattle your bones, but Love is born in Logic! Everything is born in Logic! But your logic is clearly flawed, so you can't see that!

As to this Game, you don't have a clue what this Game is about, or you would know that Logic is the Source of All.

Dew you even know who/what Source is and how old She is?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Ribbit

You use logic to hide your fear of not being smart. Of not understanding truth. That is why it is so important to you to have "faith" in logic. One day logic will fail you, and you will be afraid again. People who need logic, need science and hate religion. Duality. People who need logic will call other people stupid.

I fear not even Nothing, for there is no such thing as Nothing, so fear isn't a part of my life any longer.

As to understanding the truth, it's nice to see you can spell it correctly, but that's about as far as you go with it.

I use science all the time, including math. How else can you truly find God?
Faith?

"Not even God can win the fight against stupidity, when Stupid is judging the contest." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

He basically said Twin-Flames/Soulmates aren't based on logics but everything is based in/on logics, so that statement was incorrect.

As to my 2nd post, I was basically agreeing with him, with added thoughts.

Ribbit
Did you use logic to deduce I am a male?

The odds dictate a woman wouldn't be as stupid as you but the odds also dictate anyone can be as stupid as you, even a woman, but not as likely.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
So, if you're separated from your TF, they're totally cut out of your life with no communication, what do you do? This is my issue, I keep trying to forget her and move on, but everytime I come within days of doing so, then all the feelings come flooding back in a rush.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

So, if you're separated from your TF, they're totally cut out of your life with no communication, what do you do? This is my issue, I keep trying to forget her and move on, but everytime I come within days of doing so, then all the feelings come flooding back in a rush.
My best advice is stop "trying to forget her". This is what I was saying about the heart has to win. It causes obsession when you try to tell yourself you don't want something that you do. Go ahead and think about it, don't push it to the back corners... let yourself feel about it, for there are clues to yourself there. Think about the reasons why you are separated, think about how that gap could be lessened. Those are the gems and keys to why you continue to long for her. They are important to you. To your future happiness and peace. She showed you things you need to look at. To accept. As a mirror she showed you You.

Follow your heart. Know yourself. As above so below... as within so without.
Find who you are in her.
Most times you are given just the amount of time and information to "get something" and then the new lessons start. They will repeat over your lifetime. You can find similar experiences which led to this. Patterns.
Try to see what you learned in the mirror.

But try not to look at it from strictly a "relationship" perspective. Look to the "problems"...Her fears are your fears. Her issues are your issues. Look close. See how that could be true.

Imagine that she is you. See how that could be true.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Stop stealing my words!

I could say the exact same thing and it seems like both of us are looking for peace of mind. I`m willing to put money on it that more than once you tell yourself that more than anything you want her to be happy. Then you wish it was you that was making her happy. It is an endless cycle, like getting stuck in the mud and not knowing how to do anything but keep spinning your wheels. I know all to well.

Sometimes i cant help but think i`m being punished for something I did or didnt do in a past life or earlier in this one.

Best advice you are gonna get from anyone here.
Dont forget(you wont be able to anyways) but do not dwell in the past constantly "what ifing"
Use your time in this life improving what you can, work out everyday, learn something or enforce that learning (i started doing math again for no reason)
Maybe learn to play a guitar or do something artistic(i write song lyrics and kindof play the guitar, want to learn piano)
The only guarantee you have in life is that it WILL end one day someway and everythin that was important to you will hold some significance in whatever comes next. She if she is important to you, she will be there.
Unconditional love is the strongest power there is and love always wins and it always finds a way. It has to, otherwise hope doesnt exist.

edit on 14-10-2011 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2011 by StratosFear because: man can someone say Spellcheck?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear

I could say the exact same thing and it seems like both of us are looking for peace of mind. I`m willing to put money on it that more than once you tell yourself that more than anything you want her to be happy. Then you wish it was you that was making her happy. It is an endless cycle, like getting stuck in the mud and not knowing how to do anything but keep spinning your wheels. I know all to well.

Stop stealing MY words!

I actually told her that, I want her to be happy and I want her to be safe. Sure, I wish it was me making her happy, but I guess if she's happy and safe, I can't complain.

Edit: So true... ^^^
edit on 14-10-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join