It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twin Flames and how I found mine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
i thought from the title that this would be a model romance, happily ever after

instead, i'm reading that the OP met a girl/lady/woman online and the girl is taken (in or was in a relationship at time of meeting online) but the OP believes whole-heartedly that the girl was made for him(?) even though the girl already has an intimate relationship.

while i believe twin flames are sacred and in a sense, important as our relationship with the creator (of our Other Half), to me at this point in reading it seems more like the title should be Sometimes Twin Flames are OPP

I never said she was "Made for me". *sigh*

Please re read...
edit on 9-10-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Sigh, its a complicated situation. That may have to do with ego and "Denial". Remember this is a girl ive been searching for since I was 17. There was frustrations along my road. I dont want to get in too much detail because then that would cause me to reveal things I want to still be kept between me and her.

I wish you would take my word for it.

In this thread i only revealed a small portion of whats going on. And the point of this thread was not to debate on whether or not she is who she is. It was to share an experience and listen to others.

My apologies.

And I for One, would like to thank you for sharing it with us!

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Can you analyze mine numerologically? I find numerology fascinating and your input would be much appreciated!

Mine is 33
Hers is 40
edit on 9-10-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

ATS prefers We stay on topic and dew'n that in this thread might go too far off topic, so I will create another thread for that purpose and you will be my first victim . . . I mean, subject.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Cool! Post a link when you create it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi RisenAngel77,

Thank you for sharing your story. I have just recently found my Twin Flame after coming out of harsh karmic relationship. The TF concept was not something I was familiar with, but boy oh boy is it a truth of mine now. We meet online via (FB), when she requested me as a ‘friend’ after I had left some comments on '11:11 Awakenings' page… For me I recognised her straight away and just felt compelled to message her, which I did in regards to my negative ET experiences and discoveries after I saw she took an interest in such things.. we started messaging, sharing our love and both looked forward to the communications (I was still in a karmic ‘soul mate’ relationship at this point) and shes married with kids at 42 yrs old… I’m 28… She live in the US and I live in the UK..

I went away on a road trip across Europe and received ‘many’ divine messages and prompts which kept telling me she was my TF and that I had to tell her how I felt… Head over heels in love basically… On my way back home I wrote her some poems which I’ll share below… and after solid confirmations I decided to end my ‘soul mate’ relationship before I told her how I felt and about the messages I was receiving. I told her and she graciously let me down gently so to speak… obviously I felt like a bit of a tit, but kept faith in my guides and their directions/messages…

A week later we started messaging again as if we were a couple… fun, laughter compliments and generally were just bouncing of each other… then one morning after (A night that I didn’t sleep, apart from 15 mins) She proceeded to tell me that I visited her in spirit/soul and made love to her, this obe she and I had made her realise that I was 100% her TF… Your soul has got all the moves she kept saying….lol

Anyhows over the last couple of weeks we’ve spent about 8 hrs a day talking online and the connection has become ridiculously strong… For instance if I sent her a message and went out I’d know she’d received and liked it because my base chakra would just ‘light up’ or tingle… We are always messaging each over the exact thoughts at the same time and it was only yesterday that I woke with a feeling that ‘something wasn’t right’ in relation to her husband and she shared the exact same feelings… not surprisingly that night her husband who ‘knows’ about me and our inter dimensional sex sessions started asking more questions and being the honest girl she is she told him what we mostly talked about… suffice to say.. he left her a passport application on her desk… and now we’re trying to sort through the painful issues that need sorting before our reunion/merge... the desire and love we have for each other is unbelievably and epically strong and it does cause us both pain... which we feel and reckognise as such..

TF relationships sure are special and have a very important role to play in the coming and trying times ahead ..

Here's my '1111 Poetry Prayer Thread' which is worth a look and the last two poems I posted were written for her which I'll add below
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My Other

I want you to teach me all that you know
Please take it easy, please go slow

I have been in this state for far too long
And have almost forgot how to sing our song

I have longed for you my entire life
And swam through a river full of pain and strife

I can hear and feel your resonating soul
Pulling me in so we complete our goal

I was a liar, a cheat, a despicable thief
A dysfunctional soul full of anger and grief

I'm so different now, I hope you can see
I will give you my all, just one chance to BE

So take my hand if you feel the same
And lets rise the vibrations out of this 3D game

- Me

Please come to me?

Fill me with Love, Oh please come to me
I await your return, to completely BE

Fill me with kindness, compassion and truth
Untangle these ropes and loosen the noose

Let me breath in, the Love and the light
Lets merge together and go for a flight

Lets roar and soar, through this dense - dark place
Towards the light that enters our space

On our travels lets ignite all the sparks
And leave on the cosmos, a distinctive mark

A mark so big, bright and bold
For all to see, that will never get old

So what do you say, Oh please come to me
Lets Love, live life and completely BE

- Me

Thanks again for sharing and giving me the opportunity to do so too..

edit on 9-10-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It is an extreme challenge because the ego is a mighty foe. The ego is not to be conquered either, it is to be integrated into the total self. Which is the paradox. And why it is so difficult.

The twin flame path of enlightenment is not fun. I believe it takes two forms also. The good and easy one in which both are at a level of enlightenment where they can be of service to others.. and then there is the "other path" which is about duality and restrictions and blocks in order to create the motivation for further enlightenment and growth.

The blockage from expressing the love you intensely feel within is held just out of reach. Like a dangling carrot. Or to be more accurate.. an illusion in the looking glass. You can't touch it..but it will tell you things. It is the clearest mirror you give yourself to see the duality within yourself. Those aspects of self which are hidden from you. That is why you feel complete and alive when with them. But this isn't something you can get from outside yourself. Its the missing pieces within. The parts of self we do not see as our self.

They are meant to look at, and learn from. Not to form a traditional relationship with, no possession, no control, no marriage and roses. These are denied. That is for soulmates. This is about not having conditions and judgment. This is for waking up to the reality that after duality.... the only step from there that you can take is Oneness. Only in an understanding of Oneness could this relationship ever work. And that is a big task. When the two become one. It is in the process of coming out of duality into oneness where a new birth occurs. You have to die to be reborn. And the twin flame path kills you. The you that you knew. Some can't handle it.

reply to post by bestintentions

It seems like Twin flames also represents an extreme challenge to the ego. I wonder if this has anything to do with enlightenment. When you think about it further, the ego and super ego are challenged beyond anything due to the high level emotions. That would explain why I encountered mine now when there is heavy talk about ascension and 5D earth.
edit on 8-10-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
This thread reminds me of my own encounter. I don't know whether she was a twin flame or not, only that I felt something, a bond, that I had never felt before. I'm pretty rational and logical and I kept trying to tell myself it was just a crush, I didn't actually like her, etc. But then I'd see her and all of that went out the window, I knew what I felt and what I felt was real...

Anyway, I met her through rather odd circumstances, at least for me. I saw her standing alone one day at school 2 years ago and decided to just go up and talk to her. I hardly ever did things like that, I was pretty shy, so this was odd. I started talking to her more and after that briefly talking when I saw her in the halls. Then, we started hanging out to do homework in the library. It was then that I started to really get weird feelings. I felt totally at peace around her and a feeling like "home", that's the best way I could describe it. I could tell she felt something too and that she enjoyed my company. Well, I came on too strong and messed things up. Long story, but basically I ended up offending her unintentionally and then it went downhill from there.

We avoided each other for months, and I fell into a deep depression. The best way to describe it is like falling from Cloud 9 to the darkest place practically overnight. Yet synchronicity followed. We'd go to the same place to avoid each other, or I'd run into her at stores 30 minutes after school. Then, she started thinking that I was stalking her. I apologized and avoided her until this March. I started talking to her again and things were going okay, but then I came on too strong again and scared her away. I ended up asking her out in a last ditch desperate move I probably shouldn't have, but at least now I know. I would have regretted it not knowing if she would have said yes or not. But, even then, when I was around her it was like nothing else mattered, it was just the two of us.

Still, just knowing her has probably been the most positive influence in my life ever. I've changed the most in the last 2 years than the 16 years before (I'm 18) and for the better. She inspired me to become a better person.

The defining characteristic between us is that we both have very strong reactions to each other, much more so than normal. After I messed things up, whenever I saw her, I felt a fear so intense that it was incapacitating for months, yet didn't have that with any other girls. She also seemed to react intensely to me. She was casual around many other people, even her boyfriends, but dead serious around me.

And another thing, when looking into her eyes, I felt like I was looking directly into her soul and I saw myself in her, if that makes any sense. It probably doesn't really...

Fast forward to now. I haven't seen or heard from her since June. I keep trying to forget her and move on, and come within days of doing so, but every single time, all the feelings come flooding back. Since then, girls have shown interest in me, but having felt what I felt, I know in my heart that the only cure is someone who I would like as much or more than her. Many days I wonder if I'm insane but as much as I try to push these memories and feelings out of my head and heart, I just can't. I can't rationalize with my feelings. I don't know, just wanted to share my story. If anyone has comments on it, feel free to share. I'm still trying to sort through this in my head and my heart. It's sort of a tug of war between my heart and head. My head tells me I'm nuts and I need to move on but my heart keeps pointing to her.

Originally posted by StratosFear
But heaven without her will never be heaven to me.

edit on 7-10-2011 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

So true, I feel the same exact way.
edit on 8-10-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

hey, thought you may find this link interesting, the first 10 articles in particular touch on the whole experience of a soul connection

stevegunn.net...

did you get the classic hear tug feeling, where your heart feels like it is being pulled out of your chest ?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
i thought from the title that this would be a model romance, happily ever after

instead, i'm reading that the OP met a girl/lady/woman online and the girl is taken (in or was in a relationship at time of meeting online) but the OP believes whole-heartedly that the girl was made for him(?) even though the girl already has an intimate relationship.

while i believe twin flames are sacred and in a sense, important as our relationship with the creator (of our Other Half), to me at this point in reading it seems more like the title should be Sometimes Twin Flames are OPP

I never said she was "Made for me". *sigh*

Please re read...

i now you didnt say that word for word, which is why i put a question mark right next to it.

i just wanted to call you out on that,, and sorry that i am, though.

because, you present "Twin Flame" and then said you "found" yours...

what i want to know is whether you (or others in this thread) believe there is one and but only one person/soul that is made for us, from the very start of creation of our souls, as "twin souls" - souls are made in pairs?

ie other halves - thats what i believe and i believe there's our other half in our current dimension but they could be anywhere, sometimes we meet someone who has practically identical qualities as our true twin flame and indeed they are our soulmate,

and i think thats the difference between twin flames and soul mates,

there is only one twin soul in each dimension since our souls are made in pairs, but with soul mates its anyone who resonates compatible frequencies of love and passonate care that reminds us and comforts us as would our other half would, and so soulmates can even be permanently our parents, siblings, fiances, spouses, and other loved ones but the only one soul truly made for us is our twin flame.

but i guess your reply that you never said that, means you dont belileve twin flames are made for each other.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
It is an extreme challenge because the ego is a mighty foe. The ego is not to be conquered either, it is to be integrated into the total self. Which is the paradox. And why it is so difficult.

The twin flame path of enlightenment is not fun. I believe it takes two forms also. The good and easy one in which both are at a level of enlightenment where they can be of service to others.. and then there is the "other path" which is about duality and restrictions and blocks in order to create the motivation for further enlightenment and growth.

The blockage from expressing the love you intensely feel within is held just out of reach. Like a dangling carrot. Or to be more accurate.. an illusion in the looking glass. You can't touch it..but it will tell you things. It is the clearest mirror you give yourself to see the duality within yourself. Those aspects of self which are hidden from you. That is why you feel complete and alive when with them. But this isn't something you can get from outside yourself. Its the missing pieces within. The parts of self we do not see as our self.

They are meant to look at, and learn from. Not to form a traditional relationship with, no possession, no control, no marriage and roses. These are denied. That is for soulmates. This is about not having conditions and judgment. This is for waking up to the reality that after duality.... the only step from there that you can take is Oneness. Only in an understanding of Oneness could this relationship ever work. And that is a big task. When the two become one. It is in the process of coming out of duality into oneness where a new birth occurs. You have to die to be reborn. And the twin flame path kills you. The you that you knew. Some can't handle it.

Thus...i would surrender to a symbolic death...am I correct in this?
2nd line

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

There is no other kind of death. This is known in Oneness.
There is no surrender except to the understanding of Oneness while still in a state of duality. The line within the yin and yang is an illusion, a veil. Daring to cross it, the ego feels as death.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
did you get the classic hear tug feeling, where your heart feels like it is being pulled out of your chest ?

It felt more like I was being pulled toward like a magnet her whenever she was around, like I just wanted to run up to her. So yes, in a way.

Edit: Thanks for the link
Seems like really great information. I just looked at a few articles briefly, and they seem very interesting. I'll have to look at the rest when I have a chance.
edit on 9-10-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

yes, I agree. I also noticed the ‘coincidence’ with the world that is changing and ascending. I am amazed how many people wrote to answer the OP with their experiences. I had no idea that so many people share and understand about this stuff.
but more than the aspects outside of our selves I do think the fact of ‘being ready and having achieved the necessary circumstances' to be in line with world changes, is the most important. the quality of our ego, our understanding of it, our willingness and ability to change and grow according to the meta system.

your question I wonder if this has anything to do with enlightenment made me intensely wonder what exactly we mean by ‘enlightenment’ – a term so often used by people with their own interpretation of it. so I looked up some clarification on the use of the term. to my big big surprise it reunited me with my alltime favorite philosopher, Emanuel Kant, who today is largely overshadowed by more trendy teachers.

according to kant who published his philosophy on enlightenment approx. 1780, it has to do with emancipation of our consciousness vs immaturity, ignorance and consequent errors. this supports my theory of being of autonomous character – yes – the challenge is on the ego, its expectations and conscious and unconscious manipulations. the need to surrender to stillness.

for you, Angel, the challenge might be due to high level of emotions. same in my case. but there are more level headed personalities who process their world more in intellectual ways and experience the need to change the ego in that manner. others might just ‘see’ it or ‘know’ it. the 'way' differ but never the goal.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions

the need to surrender to stillness.

for you, Angel, the challenge might be due to high level of emotions. same in my case. but there are more level headed personalities who process their world more in intellectual ways and experience the need to change the ego in that manner. others might just ‘see’ it or ‘know’ it. the 'way' differ but never the goal.

Thank you for your response. Forgive me for asking alot of questions. I really just want to get through this experience with as little pain and heartache as possible.

Can you elaborate more on "Surrendering to the stillness"?

It will be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions

the need to surrender to stillness.

Thank you for your response. Forgive me for asking alot of questions. I really just want to get through this experience with as little pain and heartache as possible.

Can you elaborate more on "Surrendering to the stillness"?

It will be greatly appreciated.
You ask for forgiveness for asking questions. The twin flame path is designed to make you ask the most important questions... but in time surrendering to the stillness is no longer asking questions and just being whole and complete in the NOW moment. The more you can find stillness the more at peace and centered you can be in SELF. When the distractions of duality are limited. When you connect to Oneness. It is difficult to do when looking in a "mirror" that is so fascinating. But eventually you will have your answers.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Most twin flamers find Steve Gunn eventually. But keep in mind his information is only one piece of the puzzle. There are forums on Twins. There are many stories to read and you can find validation and resonate with them.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have to ask, how do you feel about other girls/guys vs the person you feel the connection with? Have you found someone you feel as/more attracted to?

Since I met her, and even after, I haven't been nearly as attracted to anyone else as I was her. My attraction to anyone else pales in comparison to what I felt with her.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Risen Angel 77

to be autonomous is to stand totally free. it is to be an anarchist in the truest form of the sense (not political). no attachments to outcomes. no attachments to approval from others. you know that you have all the answers within. you are unique and you have your own way.

I nowadays view my world as a hologram. if my hologram contains you in it, I cannot experience you as you are if I make you to behave according to my manipulations and expectations, my painting. that of course would clash with the picture of you in the hologram. I would have tension, unease, conflict, arguments etc etc…… so I leave my hologram pure and intact and just look around and respond to what comes toward me in the most excellent way I know.

btw: response vs reaction. as a reaction we ‘re’act, we ‘re’do as we have done many times, automatically, or mimic other’s behaviour in a sleepy way that we mostly regret afterward. to respond is to have your senses open, to be alert and aware, to be diligent.

everybody has a momentary ‘excellent way’ to respond. since we are never totally excellent, only on our path to be excellent (or godlike, perfect, fully developed or whatever works for you). our pain gives us indications on how off we are from being excellent, since excellence, being without faults and mistakes, is measured only according to the meta system that is above us. (all our 'systems' e.g. religion, law etc merely try to explain this 'true and absolute system')

only the meta system knows when we are spot on. but if we are not (and that is the value of being wrong and still learning) the meta system is never short of the exact perfect life situations, that lead us further to eventually become healthy, wholesome, perfect, excellent…

when you can accept life’s lessons not only without resistance but even with joy, that is when you have surrendered to stillness. you then are so still, only adjusting yourself in a sacred game to the meta system.

the meta system reigns above us humans. it is always right, it has all answers. it is pure love. you can trust it with all you have.

if you endeavour this way of living, you will allow love to set up circumstances that will bring you the swiftest way possible to your twin. you feel least painful. that is from your end. the other twin of course has to attune itself also.

i know, angel, this is easier said than done. it took me years to live by and refine my own words above. when you will be autonomous within yourself, you will find your own perspectives and words. I still make mistakes of course, but I’m improving!! after many years.

I would like to give you a sentence that helped me so much. I had found it amongst the few of the many websites on this topic that were of value (originally in german so I will translate it) ::

“on your search to connect with your twin soul the only true goal to pursuit is this: present to your twin soul the gift of your love, of yourself, your spiritual achievements as well as the mundane and professional ones.”

in other words, you do everything for her. you do this in stillness, in your heart only. even if she is unreachable for now.

ultimately all the above was the gift of my twin to me because i give everything to my twin. and if i don't - i'm in trouble !

thank you for your question. ask more if you wish, it even helps me to understand myself better. we help each other. I have a lot of questions too. e.g. how do you handle moments of doubt - if you have any - ?

and my newest question: do we still need the twin soul once we perfected ourselves ? could there be a ‘reward’ before we disintegrate with the ‘all’? there is so much magic in the fact that the twin seems ‘unreachable’ ‘unavailable’.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

seagrass – I totally love your name. and the special view out of the window of your avatar reminds me of a special hotel room window I had in korea and I had loved it so much.

I think you got it so right to say “The twin flame path is designed to make you ask the most important questions”. but to be in stillness does not mean not to have no more questions. it means more like not to quarrel with the answers you might get to your questions.

and, don’t be silly to think risenangel really asked forgiveness for asking a question. he would not have asked if that would have been his only intention. I’m sure risenangel meant to show respect. (it’s very English, I had to learn, I used to struggle with these indirect manners also when I learned English). and forgive me for assuming that I might be of service to point out, that you stumble less upon personal mannerisms if you assume that people always have love at the base of their hearts when expressing themselves.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sometimes, the threads on here just seem to be screaming out to me at just the right time.

I have experienced this intense feeling for someone too. Years ago, I walked past this man that I did not know, but felt I had known forever. The moment our eyes met, I knew he was special to me. It was as if I was looking into his soul and he into mine. We both asked friends about each other and had the opportunity to get together to talk. I felt like I had known him forever. We spoke to each other only a few times over the years, but I always seem to see him out and about when I need him most. Even without speaking, I feel better after seeing him. I dream about him and I know of one time in particular that I am pretty sure I astrally visited him. I recall seeing him in bed sleeping beside his girlfriend and when he awoke and saw me he called out to her. I think it may have scared him, but I'm not sure. I hope not. I don't want to creep him out.

Anyway, I want to share my latest experience and hopefully get a better understanding of what was happening.

I work at a convenience store in the town my TF and I live in. I have worked there in the past and don't recall ever seeing him in the store. This time, I have seen him there twice. The first time, I was leaving work and said hi to him on my way out. What happened this last Sunday though caught me totally unprepared. He had gotten fuel in his motorcycle and I saw him as he approached the building. I was excited to see him and have the opportunity to speak to him again. There were a number of customers before him, and as I waited on them I became very jittery. I tried to make good small talk with the husband of a friend as I waited on him(the friend's hubby) in order to try to allay my apparent nervousness. By the time I waited upon my TF, I was so weak in the legs I could hardly stand and was shaking intensely within. I felt this way for probably 45 minutes and all I could manage to say to him was, "Seven and a quarter? Here's your change." He probably thought I was giving him the cold shoulder. But I couldn't do any better, the feeling was so unbelievably intense.

So what do you think? Nervous jitters from love or something else. I've NEVER felt this before with anyone. Almost like my energy was being drained or something. It made me think of when my dad and I went to a healing mass and the priest touched my dad's head. My dad fell to the ground and was really weak afterwards for a while.

Hopefully, someone here with a greater understanding of these things can help me understand, because I have been intrigued and perplexed at the same time. I wonder if he felt it too?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Never heard of this term 'twin flame'. Sounds....nice. And if it is real, then I'd have to say I met mine back in 9th grade. (Well over 10 years ago.) Nothing ever happened between us other than a 2 month friendship. Then he moved. We kept in close contact for awhile, but eventually the duties of adulthood called and lost contact. But I think of him often. I still feel a connection with him. *shrugs*

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join