It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF Adviser says we face a Worldwide Banking Meltdown!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is seriously FANTASTIC news!

Global DEBT FORGIVENESS is not far off.

Rejoice people.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
October 24th...

October 28th...

Both dates have significant meaning here on ATS.
One showing the collapse in the 20's....24th.
The other a rather dark prediction this year...28th.
Pun intended.

Interesting times ahead.
We can all say we have seen this coming.
Just hate to see it happen before winter.
Now....
It's all a matter of when it will happen and how far it will reach.

Keep your eyes open and stay vigilant.
Good luck to all of you, if a collapse takes place.
It could be the destruction of everything financial...
Or...
It could just be the beginning of troubling times ahead.
Either way, it sounds bad.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Well that Video explained it quite simply as the whole shazbang is quite simple . its all a massive con on numbers

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

That video has seriously got to be one of the best factual yet funny explanations I have ever seen! Thank you.

PS I imagine it is an idea of the greedy though. If we get rid of those greedy few, problem solved? Along with the greedy and fascist governments/monarchies that dominate our collective landscapes that is.
edit on 7/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

I wonder who can call a debt forgiveness? ..the military?

Declaration promoting to declare Martial Law

This is a declaration that the best solution to save this nation will be a declaration of Martial Law. By this I do not mean a Police State, rather a temporary military dictatorship. This is the non-alternative way out of this unrealistic multiple bubble-utopia mentality and widening corruption that is causing this once leading nation to pop, thereby disintegrating before our eyes.

I am beginning a writing and word of mouth campaign of informing various Patriot groups, websites and blogs to consider a temporary military rule, rather than fear and/or fight this change. They have been lead to believe, by certain "thinkers"/suggesters/leaders/propaganda, that any form of dictates are evil (..Much as negative propaganda anti-New World Order hype is spread). This, so the usury/debt system that has been in place for hundreds of years, in the West, can be perpetuated via fear thereby locking-out genuine 'Change.'
China is one nation which creates its Yuan into existence without the usury charge. It should not take a genius to figure out which competing national systems will gain on the other. However, since the Chinese will end-up with great amounts of $$, due to the FED printing & printing with nothing backing the $$ except promises to pay with rapidly decreasing in value other $$ or bonds, they will eventually want to collect property and seize mineral assets instead. Some will look at that as an act of war, but the truth remains, only the owners of the central banks & their many underlings will actually win [as is always the case under debt creation]! You see a smaller example of this going on in Libya today, where Qaddafi was developing into existence an asset---including gold---backed currency, usury-free, as an example to be followed Continent wide. Goldman Sachs, etc., with enforcement by NATO & the "Rebel Forces," in effect, invaded the most democratic country in Africa and is attempting to over throw it. And what is their excuse? .."to make it safe for democratic rule" as in the West! Please, everyone is not being fooled.

As the US military makes a hasty retreat from its war waging efforts in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya, it can shift its job deployment over to tackle my 4th (changing the direction of the educational system in the USA) of only a 4 step plan of re-starting/revitalizing the usA; and to a lesser degree that of the 2nd step (official recognition and functioning of an already existing but rarely admitted two-tier set-up/classification of Americans: 1) civilian or 2)citizenship=those who need a Big Brother. I give a brief rundown of this on my Facebook account and more in my 2nd book, 'ENSLAVEMENT 2011?' available as an e-book on www.lulu.com (The first few pages can be read free by clicking under the photo-cover of my back-side on that website.)

I am sure if you realistically look at the Bigger Picture, this is a non-alternative choice [the only sane direction], in that there is no other way to combat the implosion which is taking place. Even chief of the private Federal Reserve, Ben Bernanke, has this past week come out and stated that the recovery is not taking place as expected (something anyone with any wisdom has known for years)!
It is mathematically impossible for a usury debt-based monetary pool to last, as the interest payments on that debt always eventually outdistance the loans. For a usury pool to work, there would have to be created a 110% or 105% of $$ depending on what the given interest rate is. If only 100% is created on the books, as the interest is paid-out, that money pool becomes short. More $$ must be borrowed to make-up the shortened money supply. Thus, the interest amount gains over the original principle! A nation digs itself deeper and deeper into a hole. Usury only benefits the owners of a central banking system and their trickle-down pecking-order minions.
An asset based non-interest bearing money/$ must be returned as originally outlined in the U.S. Constitution for this nation to become balanced. This would be in conjunction with a jubilee forgiveness year being called on most bankrupting loans. Each of my 4 steps must be implemented together for this to work.
A bubble system, no matter how regulated, always pops. It is simple math. The bubbles in derivatives, student loans, job availability, commercial real estate, post-tramatic stress disorder, etc. etc. have yet to burst.

Please pass this on up the chain-of-command; right up thru the top into the civilian world, whether it be corporate[/lobbyist] rule or the remaining civilian uS Constitutional side. I know there has been increased in-fighting at the top even before 9-12-2001, when financial disclosure was to take place.

Former Governor Jesse Ventura has stated that the only way to save this nation would be through a dictatorship.

Duncan Phelps
gov'nor of 51st e-state of mind

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well, of course. Shapiro, a latent yet blatant Globalist if there ever was one, is now stating the obvious that anybody with two brain cells to synapse together could have been able to see for quite some time. They're switching tactics now, as they can't kick their fetid mess any further down the line. Now they state the laughably apparent and will be looking to pin the blame on the innocent, and the tab on us.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
As David Icke correctly stated well over a decade ago, the ultimate goal of the globalists is to assemble a single global bank under a single global currency. We are not far from that goal now given the current pace of events.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
For anybody that have an understanding of how the financial crisis happen in 2008, this next information should bring fear to your harts as how close we are to another melt down.

Derivatives: The $600 Trillion Time Bomb That's Set to Explode

Do you want to know the real reason banks aren't lending and the PIIGS have control of the barnyard in Europe?

It's because risk in the $600 trillion derivatives market isn't evening out. To the contrary, it's growing increasingly concentrated among a select few banks, especially here in the United States.

In 2009, five banks held 80% of derivatives in America. Now, just four banks hold a staggering 95.9% of U.S. derivatives, according to a recent report from the Office of the Currency Comptroller.

The four banks in question: JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C), Bank of America Corp. (NYSE: BAC) and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (NYSE: GS).

Why is the hurry to bailout Greece and the EU?, very simple the financial institutions involved in the derivative corruption that brought down Greece is bringing down most banks in the EU, the domino effect started in the US and is going around and will end with the US.

For those that believe is not crisis, this figures should make you shudder in horror

The world's gross domestic product (GDP) is only about $65 trillion, or roughly 10.83% of the worldwide value of the global derivatives market, according to The Economist. So there is literally not enough money on the planet to backstop the banks trading these things if they run into trouble.

moneymorning.com...

All those "funds" been used right now to bailout the EU today magically turned into 3 trillion from only billions yesterday, is nothing but electronic funds, they are no real because is not liquidity to back it up, because all banks are failing do to lack of funds.

Van Rompuy And Barroso Announce €440 Billion EFSF Fully Functional; Now, How Do They Expand It To €3 Trillion?
Posted by Shanon, in the Market data thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Want to know what is going on we got ATS market data thread to enlighten everybody as how the Markets works and what is been done.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

I think a Debt Moratorium is not a bad idea.

Establish a Debt Moratorium for Banks and Governments alike in exchange for profound reforms.

Dissasemble the Central Banking System.
Instead recapitalize "smaller" Banks in order to ensure their viability and in return force them to hold countervalue for given loans.

Restore confidence in credit markets by regulating the credit system to prevent derogatory credits, while at the same time asure credits for the middle class, since the middle-class and private enterprises are the real backbone of the economy.

Reform the taxcode in general.
Fix tax loopholes and breaks for banks and big corporations to make them pay their "fair share".
Lower income taxes for "mid-lower-earners" and get rid of consumption taxes.
Thus sustain and create more aggregate demand = stimulate real economic growth.

Oh, and deny corporate-lobbyist influence on political processes on all levels forever of course.

Sorry, gotta go to work now but this would be a start to fix the mess we're in...

ETA:
The Monetary System (fiat money system) still has to be fixed of course.
Semi-legal doings like derivatives-trade and cross-currency swaps need to be banned.
edit on 20-10-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join