It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Arrived U.S. Military at #occupywallstreet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Being that the last thing I remember before going to bed last night was that there had been some facebook postings regarding a few Devil Dawgs and their fellow brothers in arms heading down to wall street to protect the protesters, who are trying to PROTECT OUR COUNTRY'S VIRTUES. Well since some of you had asked, here is something that I just came across:

Looks like our guys/gals made it down. HOO!! RAA!! Remember troopers 1st priority establish chain of command, and where to operate from. Preferrably a position that gives you the most advantageous vantage point both high/low/flanks. Once there and find that it's suitable for short term ops, begin setting up C2 architecture ASAP as comms are the most....well no time to school here, especially on stuff you already skilled in. MAINTAIN OPSEC ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE!! You won't have the ability to go "green" on the KY-58's or PRC's so make sure you read from a made up card of the day that changes out at 0001Z. I am here if you need me. Good luck!

Gotta admit that this thing is about to take off on all it's own....like Skynet achieving awareness and is ready to kick some major wall street bankster ass if you know what i'm saying right there!!!

edit on 4-10-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
One ex member of the military is not really 'U.S. Military at Occupy Wall Street'. It's just on guy, and there is no proof he is what he says. Good find anyway.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Don't take this wrong buuut,
These people are NOT military!!!
They are....FORMER military....MAYBE!
One dude wearing cammies hardly constitutes THE UNITED STAES MILITARY!

So NO,
The U.S. Military IS NOT at occupy wallstreet.

I am sure there are going to be no shortage of superpatriots who get their patriotic panties in a buch over that but the truth is the truth.

Flame away.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
One "stoned" Vet does not qualify for "U.S. Military at occupywallstreet"

This man is veteran if that, He is not in uniform although he may be wearing a digi-camo blouse, that does not mean he is in the military. These blouses may bought for cheap at surplus stores.

If he is military......

Soldier wtf is wrong with your chin, you seemed to have blossomed a flowery growth down there...do you need to see Doc?
edit on 4-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Oh the military is in there, i can almost promise you that.
You would be surprised how many fed up military there are.
They're not all brainwashed like some people think, they're in plainclothes. They're allowed to in plainclothes, as long as its not in uniform. In which case, you can not say with 100% accuracy that the military is NOT there, because they're lost in a sea of people.
Haha, They're there. =P

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Not a whole lot different from this is it?

Notice Forest's uniform is still fresh and the former military protestor's uniforms are old and faded.
What would the ATS thread title be from this 1960's event?
Maybe - US military shows up at Washington monument protest! -

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
S & F for you. He just confirmed that our forces are there, and more are on the way.
I really hope something good comes from this. Well at least something is finally happen anyway.
Just maybe all the arm chair complainers about tptb have really got something started, instead of
just blowing a bunch hot air around. Those that do something about things finally heard them, and have started doing something about it...but then again, with the way reality has been slapping people awake lately...those
that take action did just that...

Right now it's speed may be only about 5 miles an hour, but as things keep getting worse, I think this thing is going to start speeding up. I just hope that it all ends well for the 99%...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

So NO,

I am sure there are going to be no shortage of superpatriots who get their patriotic panties in a buch over that but the truth is the truth.

Flame away.

Another member who failed to make it past the 30 sec mark of the clip. Hat;s off to ya sir

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
he didnt pretend to know everything. he knew his exact stance on the situation.

maybe they are making progress...no complaints here.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Not a whole lot different from this is it?

Notice Forest's uniform is still fresh and the former military protestor's uniforms are old and faded.
What would the ATS thread title be from this 1960's event?
Maybe - US military shows up at Washington monument protest! -

But yet the man in the video clearly states he is not active or reserve military....and his shave proves that fact, other wise his CO would be down his throat.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryjo44
S & F for you. He just confirmed that our forces are there, and more are on the way.
I really hope something good comes from this. Well at least something is finally happen anyway.
Just maybe all the arm chair complainers about tptb have really got something started, instead of
just blowing a bunch hot air around. Those that do something about things finally heard them, and have started doing something about it...but then again, with the way reality has been slapping people awake lately...those
that take action did just that...

Right now it's speed may be only about 5 miles an hour, but as things keep getting worse, I think this thing is going to start speeding up. I just hope that it all ends well for the 99%...

He confirmed no such thing....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I watched the entire vid.
Not sure what your point is.
I understand that the Stoned gentleman in the vid ADMITS to being former buuuutt,
The OP clearly states that we currently have United States Military at the OWS protests.
The fact of the matter is???

NO WE DO NOT!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I just love how people here on ATS will just go with what ever ideas they have even when it is contrary to the evidence that is originally posted.

Do you really think this man is currently in the millitary?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Originally posted by Screwed

So NO,

Flame away.

Another member who failed to make it past the 30 sec mark of the clip. Hat;s off to ya sir

You are the one who failed to take into account the facts:

The man said he is not active military

The man said he is not in the reserves

The mans uniform is not per the military uniform code

The military did not and would not authorize this man to speak on its behalf

This mans sentences are not even wholly coherent.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

This man is veteran if that, He is not in uniform although he may be wearing a digi-camo blouse, that does not mean he is in the military. These blouses may bought for cheap at surplus stores.

If he is military......

Soldier wtf is wrong with your chin, you seemed to have blossomed a flowery growth down there...do you need to see Doc?

Folks allow me to point to exhibit B here....I know that some of you class might be all to quick to label this poster as a "Misery Loves Company" type, and honestly who knows maybe it's true....but for a lil true scientific analysis on this subject, I am more inclined to say Troll. Class any comments? Joey...Joey...sit down sit down I assume that this...ahem Troll knew that when active duty military members partake in a what could be perceived as a less than illustrious mark against their career, that we,,,,whoops almost got me there tee hee, THEY go out with "relaxed grooming standards" in place...heck for all we knew this member, or as with ANY member that show up in the next few clips over the coming days/weeks ahead, they they could be on a lil something called LEAVE STATUS (Vacation 30 paid days a year folks...seen guys looking like ZZ Top by their 28th day buwhahaha),

Honest truth is...I could go on and on with you, and those posters like you that upon being awakened chose to go the cynical route after giving up hope, and by attacking vids/comments from those that still see hope, no matter how small...hell just even ONE MARINE showing up made my day!! Guess why? The potential for more of them to show up in greater and greater numbers as each days passes. But in order to reduce your cognitive dissonance that you are experiencing by quitting/giving up support/hope for the GREAT USA you now outlash in posts/clips like these...and for what? So that you and your selfishness can recline back in the Lazy Boy, pop a cold one, watch football becase.....it ain't never gonna happen to me

Please direct all others to this post here please as I am sure there will be plenty more and I am dead beat tired from work today and gotta crash so that I can get up at 5am and do it all over again

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Originally posted by mileysubet

If he is military......

Folks allow me to point to exhibit B here....I know that some of you class might be all to quick to label this poster as a "Misery Loves Company" type, and honestly who knows maybe it's true....but for a lil true scientific analysis on this subject, I am more inclined to say Troll. Class any comments? Joey...Joey...sit down sit down I assume that this...ahem Troll knew that when active duty military members partake in a what could be perceived as a less than illustrious mark against their career, that we,,,,whoops almost got me there tee hee, THEY go out with "relaxed grooming standards" in place...heck for all we knew this member, or as with ANY member that show up in the next few clips over the coming days/weeks ahead, they they could be on a lil something called LEAVE STATUS (Vacation 30 paid days a year folks...seen guys looking like ZZ Top by their 28th day buwhahaha),

Honest truth is...I could go on and on with you, and those posters like you that upon being awakened chose to go the cynical route after giving up hope, and by attacking vids/comments from those that still see hope, no matter how small...hell just even ONE MARINE showing up made my day!! Guess why? The potential for more of them to show up in greater and greater numbers as each days passes. But in order to reduce your cognitive dissonance that you are experiencing by quitting/giving up support/hope for the GREAT USA you now outlash in posts/clips like these...and for what? So that you and your selfishness can recline back in the Lazy Boy, pop a cold one, watch football becase.....it ain't never gonna happen to me

Please direct all others to this post here please as I am sure there will be plenty more and I am dead beat tired from work today and gotta crash so that I can get up at 5am and do it all over again

HE SAYS THAT HE IS NOT ACTIVE DUTY IN THE VIDEO, and he is not even in the reserves...that means he is a civilian.

That simple fact means your post title is a false title.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
he didnt pretend to know everything. he knew his exact stance on the situation.

maybe they are making progress...no complaints here.

Agreed but watch how this thread gets beaten into oblivion over past/present military status and how it all applies to the UCMJ so therefore THEM MUST NOT BE MILITARY DOWN DUR!!!
Give me a freaking break folks....we NEED something like that to occur like no tomorrow if we are to ever have hope at maintaining some sort of hope!! A serious game changer. Curious now to see how well this will be received and from by who?

edit on 4-10-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Well OP, I must say a thread like this really leaves me hoping despite all I think and have said about these protests, that they end with something productive. The people who are supporting and really believe in this specific set of protests have an almost contagious enthusiasm, despite what I believe on it.

Having said that, and I truly DO mean it, I think the hope that Uniformed off-duty military will show up or that intelligent and well trained former military people will come and start running this in a way that WOULD become something on a much larger scale may not be entirely wise. I may be wrong, but I think a change in that direction would bring about a near immediate and VERY dramatic change in the Government's response.

So far, NYPD Officers are bored if not a bit short and hostile. However, if they look into the crowd and begin seeing this as a true opposing force that could beat them if pushed, their boredom will come to a screeching halt, the hostility will ramp up to heretofore unseen levels in this event and the sheer numbers of them will multiply like rabbits on a bender. Think Waco in New York City. I do NOT mean how it ended, but the siege mentality could quickly set in if competent command elements appeared and took over the protest leadership.

I personally don't want to see these kids get badly hurt or killed...and that is where I'd see a development like that going, at light speed.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Do you sir, do you yourself subscribe to this statement made by you in an above post?

"superpatriots who get their patriotic panties...."

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Boy, oh boy. People know NOTHING about their own country. So...let me refresh your MEMORIES:

There are several versions of the text of the Second Amendment, each with slight capitalization and punctuation differences, found in the official documents surrounding the adoption of the Bill of Rights.[5] One version was passed by the Congress,[6] while another is found in the copies distributed to the States[7] and then ratified by them.

As passed by the Congress:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Call your local MILITIA! Isn't THIS what "they're" there for?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join