It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What just slammed the Sun?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Apologies, but often on this forum it's hard to tell when people are being serious!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
After viewing the OP video , one thing is perfectly clear . Nasa and the government are censoring information , because something that huge would have been spotted by somebody other than them .

If anything of any ELE size was ever heading towards earth , the only time you will be aware of it , is when it hits you on the head.

Maybe it's time to invite some astronomers with big telescopes to join ATS , so that they can report any major findings before the Gov and Nasa climb all over it ?

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

It was spotted by ordinary amateur stargazers, before any other astronomical organisation. It's a matter of who's first on the telescope.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
We can all agree that SOMETHING hit the sun and SOMETHING exploded on the sun at the same time.. we all know it wasn't pluto.. Let's try to figure out what the effects will be here? I don't even really care to much about what it was. Just want to know what we will be dealing with as a result

Even my layman's understanding is, a CME that large can potentially set off a massive earthquake for starters. Be interesting to keep our eyes open for unusual animal behavior starting tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Got any NASA pics or footage of Elenin? Links please fellah!

I think you're confusing me with a gopher.

Besides, why would I have any pictures of Elenin? You think I am holding out? Part of my point (if I am even understanding YOUR point is) there aren't any photos of Elenin. Before, after and since.

You have completely and amazingly boggled my mind. I think it's time for your nap.

If there aren't any images, how do we know it's there/fell into the sun? That's my point. I was just asking for information - I wouldn't know where to begin finding bona fide images of Elenin anyway, with all the fake believer stuff out there. Not ordering you about, just kindly asking, like.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
It's just a standard sun diver like I already said. What's the mystery?

www.youtube.com...

The mystery is , Mr Smug, is that if you had bothered reading the whole thread instead of just throwing up your usual nonsense , you would have realised that the " mystery" is the doctoring of info by NASA and such.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I thought cmes don't create earthquakes though. That was what has been said on so many of the solar flare threads anyway.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm no expert but I think the stereo imagery exaggerates the 'explosion'.

Where are the experts anyway? Never around when you need them...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

The mystery is , Mr Smug, is that if you had bothered reading the whole thread instead of just throwing up your usual nonsense , you would have realised that the " mystery" is the doctoring of info by NASA and such.

There's no mystery there either, right? Didn't someone already point out they just moved the file to another folder? Sorry if the truth is 'nonsense' to you.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Mine is bigger than yours

But seriously...... The 'sun diver' as you refer to in my OP video had a much larger after-effect in my opinion anyway

But....it appears right after your May 11th CME we had a relatively large 6.6 earthquake in New Guinea which is probably, related!
Strong Magnitude 6.6 earthquake hits Papua New Guinea
earthquake-report.com...

I won't be surprised if planet Earth gets rocked with a significant earthquake this week. Let's just hope its out in the ocean somewhere

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
one thing im interested to know is how big it actually was? looked pretty massive shame none of the agencies can give us an estimate would be cool to know.

also could get some new science out of this if they can find a correlation between the impact and the cme.

oh and to all you guys saying its a coverup, been doctored by nasa etc etc seriously is it that hard to understand the word CURRENT and look at dates?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD

I thought cmes don't create earthquakes though. That was what has been said on so many of the solar flare threads anyway.

Come on my friend. No one knows what causes earthquakes and anyone professing TO know is full of it.
We don't even know if the disturbance comes from down under or on top.

There have been correlated CME and earthquakes in the past. Coincidence? I doubt it. I think our Sun (the most important object in our system) is responsible for most things that happen on all its planets.
(except skin cancer. That is NOT caused by the Sun but that's for another time on another thread)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

There's no mystery there either, right? Didn't someone already point out they just moved the file to another folder? Sorry if the truth is 'nonsense' to you.

For your information , they don't move folders , they overwrite them daily . The Guy in the OP said he searched the same day and The NASA file had been edited ....
Good job some of us are paying attention

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Like I said, I know nothing about this "stuff"

Just recalling what I have seen in previous threads.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i hope that the sun will resist !!!...if not ,our luck will go out very faassst..! ...but i have some dreams come true ,The moth fu rich guys will diee too !!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Man if that comet hit Earth it'd be all over not even time left for crying. It was definitely a comet of some sort and the resulting explosion blew a significant CME from the Sun. That means it was both VERY large, Very fragile and moving EXTREMELY fast. I think judging by all this crap on the stereo and soho we are going through a mighty dangerous patch of space soon...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Or.... It's because the video file is not current anymore...

See how the links there are under CURRENT

Tomorrow will be October 4th videos.

It's still available here:

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

edit on 3/10/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Great link out there you put (I was not expecting that much from you to be honest) but I found 2 interesting moments in it. From the date showed at the bottom I realized the video is skipped from one moment to another.

The first skip is on the 1st of October at around 7: 57 in the morning to 14:00 the afternoon. Then the second one occur at around 22:00 pm still the first of October to October the 2nd around 2:00 in the morning. Mmh ... 2 skips in the video. One just before we see the so said comet hitting the sun and one just after we send the ending of the explosion it occurred. Makes me wonder why, to be honest.

Thanks anyway for the video, it brings up more interesting questions,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Sorry Mulder . You just caught me on a bad day

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

What I found interesting about the video is where, at the end, the comet hit related to the CME that follows. The fact is that the direction and way the comet hit are not related at all with the CME direction and way (for the video quoted here of course). Notice also how curved the trajectory of this "comet" is.

The question now (I am asking myself) is why the UFO of October first is heading straight to the sun, first (unlike comet normally does) and second why is the CME in the same direction as the UFO trajectory ?

Very interesting phenomena indeed. Further digging is indeed required in my opinion.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

For your information , they don't move folders , they overwrite them daily . The Guy in the OP said he searched the same day and The NASA file had been edited ....
Good job some of us are paying attention

This has been edited, yes but to a more recent date which is why we do not see the so said impact, which is the center of the thread. A mistake from my part, further attention on dates will be considered from now. Although the phenomena is still very intriguing.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

What part of space did that come from? Could it be Alien Weaponry used on deadly sunspots to save our asses? It was pretty nice placement of the shot if it was! This is awesome thanks OP!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join