It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 28th exposed in 2012 movie by columbia pictures! Coincidence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
So i was sitting here watching the movie 2012 when i noticed a strange connection. I quick commented on a few more posts so i could start a new thread. That being said this is my first thread, but im not a new member, ive used this site for months now as a passive observer. Anyway, about 3/4ths through the movie, the main scientist gets a phone call from his friend telling him their is a wave coming from the east. This wave is unexpected, so they adjust the countdown timer in conjunction with the new wave, only to find that they only have 28 minutes 10 seconds. Maybe im just being paranoid, i could not find any other info about this online, nor did i see any other connections to these numbers in the movie, however it doesnt mean they dont exist, i just wasnt looking for them the whole time. As we have seen in other columbia pictures films, they have given us warning of 9/11. They are illuminati and they use clever ways to toy with our sub conciousness. Just a coincidence to all the oct 28th prsdictions? You decide.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by youareblind

good luck with your 1st thread mate

interesting find you have...

edit: to add that i do not like the word "coincidence" i prefer to use the word "synchronicity" instead!
edit on 1-10-2011 by EmilNomel because:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Way to keep your eyes open. I have watched a few clips of the "9/11 Hidden in Hollywood" so you never know what TPTB could be up to.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by imnotanother
Way to keep your eyes open. I have watched a few clips of the "9/11 Hidden in Hollywood" so you never know what TPTB could be up to.
. Yes i have too, it's simply mindblowing. Thats why im putting this out there, it gives people a reference point for if they notice things like this too.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Or they are simply just numbers with no meaning at all.. but who knows.

2nd

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It's their job to mess with your head and get you to questioning. How else would they promote these types of movies. We're all safe and nothing is going to happen, it's just a date, nothing more.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

Or they are simply just numbers with no meaning at all.. but who knows.

2nd

Wow! Thank you Captain Obvious! Thank you for taking up space with your post because we really had not considered that possibility! So, I'm curious... How do you do it? Thinking outside the box like that? Did you used to be a Detective or something like that? I'd love to hear some more ideas of yours, I can't wait to dive into your posts to start mining for more gems like that one!
Creative contribution at its FINEST, ladies and gentlemen!!! Let's get a round of applause for Redevilfan, everybody!

On to the topic now. I find it interesting how the guy in the movie says basically "weve only got this much time left now". So the whole theme of the scene was "Not having as much time as you thought you had" and the number 28 10 is thrown in there. As if to say "you don't have until 12-21-2012, you don't have as much time as you thought". And a lot of people have thought the 2012 date was a red herring propagated by the elites to male us think we had more time so Oct 28 could sneak up on us. But, personally, I don't think either date has anything to do with doom, integrally. I think there will be some manmade doom around and between those two dates as the "system" goes through its final death throes, and the elites become so desperate to cling to their former life of power and privelige that they take drastic measures to keep us in a static state of fear.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There are a couple of images from that movie that always get me to stop and wonder, "why did the director (or cinematographer) choose that?

For instance, there is one shot when Jackson is picking up those two horrible twins from their mansion in which the camera focuses directly on the limo's license plate.
Does anyone remember the plate number? It seemed to me that they wanted us to take something from that shot, but what?

Another scene that I wonder about is when Jackson tunes into Charlies radio show after returning from Yellowstone. The camera stops briefly to show us the radio frequency of "AM 745".
This always irked me because in the states, AM channels are only in 10's, such as 740, 750, 760. Anyway, sometimes my fantastic brain likes to check around for HAM frequencies of 7.45 kHz. I don't even know if that exists, but I always try to check. ; )

Roland Emmerich has also directed Godzilla, The Day After Tomorrow and one of my personal favorites Independence Day. I wonder if he is a sci-fi/conspiracy theorist like the rest of us? Or does he just go for the sure thing knowing that big budget disaster flicks always get big $$$ at the box office?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Maybe on October 28th, at 7:45 AM we will all find out if there are any hidden meanings in these numbers via some cataclysmic event?

I know that Hollywood has for years been 'forecasting' events and factual goings-on that we aren't "supposed to officially know about". It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that much out. In fact, I believe that Hollywood is an "agent" of the government or some faction thereof. The existence of Extraterrestrials is one example of how Hollywood has been conditioning us for an upcoming event (Official Disclosure), so perhaps there truly is something to these digits in this movie you speak of.

Time will tell!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Great find.
I am sure most of the things inserted in these movies are there for a reason! One of my first observations was watching Independence Day, where Goldblum's character opens up his laptop on Air Force One to discover that they have exactly 9:11 seconds left of countdown before alien destruction. Notice they show DC and NYC being glassed right afterwards.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Also, I wanted to add that they had to "readjust" their expectations in the movie, as you said.. just as many people are expecting they have til the end of 2012, when in fact there is much less time for whatever it is that is supposed to happen.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I would be willing to put money into the fact that Roland Emmerich (director of 2012) is most likely into conspiracy theories, etc. Conspiracy theories are a great source of material for films.

He probably did throw bit and pieces of conspiracy stuff in his movies, specifically for conspiracy theorists. He doesn't care what critics think, as long as people watch his movies. I doubt it's coincidence. It could very well be intentional. And he got the attention he was looking for.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

where Goldblum's character opens up his laptop on Air Force One to discover that they have exactly 9:11 seconds left of countdown before alien destruction.

Here we go again.
Independence Day was released in 1996 so it was likely made in 95. And you are tring to make some sort of connection?

Well it's a 1 in 365 chance of days to pick. Each one with some significance in history. That's almost 3 times better odds of the daily pick three game.

Don't get your undies in a bunch over dates. We just got over September 27th. Remember all the doom and gloom over it?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The movie 2012 was one of the goofiest movies I have ever seen. It was so full of obvious stupidity that I decided it was dangerous to play a movie game with it.

A movie game is basically a challenge game in which viewers connect to the movie. In 2012 the connection is to spot something obviously inane and to call it first. You call it first and you get to take a drink. The danger of 2012 is that you could kill yourself watching this movie. There are simply too many flaws in it for a responsible game.

Some glaring errors you all probably know about.
1. Huge cracks open up during an earthquake
2. The pole shift causes no headwinds for the aircraft
3. The tsunamis covering the Himalayas don't recede
4. A blob of molten rock hitting the RV does not instantly make charbroiled steaks of the occupants

Even here the folks noticed an invalid radio station. Don't play a drinking game looking for flaws in the movie. It is likely to be lethal.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If the odds are so great in your favor then find us a sept 27th date! Thanks!
edit on 3-10-2011 by youareblind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I wasnt looking for mistakes, i wasnt even really looking for connections, i simply just noticed it because it was odd and i am aware.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

You got my curiosity, so I watched that bit.

The plate is 9ZZZ935, and has California across the top and Livery across the bottom.

Any thoughts out there?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

You got my curiosity, so I watched that bit.

The plate is 9ZZZ935, and has California across the top and Livery across the bottom.

Any thoughts out there?

In keeping with making stuff up and seeing things that are not there we can use "She turned me into a newt" bad logic.

Using Abelard mathematics, 9 means September and September has 9 letters in it. Z is an injection and means echo or to reverberate. Thus Z here means to repeat the previous collective residualization manifestation. Thus ZZZ means as an aggregate the notion of 27 or the 27th ordinal. The residualization leaves 935. It must be a continuation of this temporal message. All times in Abelard mathematics are based on his claimed home town which is near Greenwich. So this is a message that told us to watch for an event in Livery on September the 27 at 9:35UTC.

That's an awesome message extracted using deception and stupidity and faking it using odd words and irrelevant claims.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
repeat after me

its only a movie

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

It's a movie for gosh sake. Don't take it so serious. dude. We get that it doesn't make sense, people here are just looking for hidden messages in these movies, not whether the movie makes literal sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join