It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 28th exposed in 2012 movie by columbia pictures! Coincidence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Why would it make sense to pretend that there are hidden messages?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Why would it make sense to pretend that there are hidden messages?

Pretend? Who's pretending? The numbers are there in the movie, we are not pretending to see numbers. You need to find a better thread to go fight your eternal fight. This one is just speculating on something no one can prove or expects to prove.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

LOL at all the idiots who keep saying it's just a movie! Why dont you go do some research on columbia pictures and see what an illuminati company they are, and have you never seen the 9/11 compilations of all the 9/11 warnings we had? Including in the simpsons when the newspaper costs 9 dollars and 11 cents... Yaaaa that was just a cartoon rigt? You ignorant fools! YOUAREBLIND!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

There are some numbers and they mean a date.

I suppose this thread is here to make people realize how ludicrous all of this is.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by youareblind

Calling people names simply shows how ridiculous 2012 is.

Desperately looking for bizarre connections simply reinforces the notion that all of this is baloney.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

And there it is, you really can stack crap that high lol...

Actually in all reality I never even noticed the plate before someone pointed it out, nor did I notice the 9:11 on geoff goldblum's countdown clock (which has 28 seconds too, here we go again).

Movie makers quite often comment they put little tidbits in their movies to make people look, and to see if their friends/movie making pals are watching closely.

Just to prove this, Yoda in ET (George Lucas and Steven Spielberg have been at it for years), or the three ETs in one of the later SW movies, in the senate hall.

Personally I dont believe a screenwriter would place coded information in a movie, but if you really want hidden messages and allegory, watch pretty much any Disney movie.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

And what meaning does 10-28 have? The only reason it has any meaning to conspiracy theorists is because of Lungold/Calleman's "theory" which is riddled with so many holes that it's laughable anybody believes in it. So, why would a director be trying to draw attention to a date that has no bearing on anything?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Honestly, who knows. My guess would be October 28th. Just like May 16th, June 9th, or January 11th.

Before September 11th it was just that, September 11th, same as 7th December, before 1941 it was just December 7th.

Dates are dates, yes they change, and those two will be forever remebered for what happened on those days, but as for guessing, September 27th, October 28th, December 21st, all just dates.

If they end up in a movie that years down the track come to mean something, then its just one thing.

COINCIDENCE...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

LOL at all the idiots who keep saying it's just a movie! Why dont you go do some research on columbia pictures and see what an illuminati company they are, and have you never seen the 9/11 compilations of all the 9/11 warnings we had? Including in the simpsons when the newspaper costs 9 dollars and 11 cents... Yaaaa that was just a cartoon rigt? You ignorant fools! YOUAREBLIND!

Can you give us a few names of the leaders of the Illuminati? I'll bet they don't live any better lives than the rest of the rich people in the world. So What's the point of being the top men to pull the strings if you don't get the best in worldly compensation?

Also where are there head quarters? Do they share a space in the strip mall or do they have a huge building? What’s their stock symbol? I’d like to invest in them.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7

Roland Emmerich has also directed Godzilla, The Day After Tomorrow and one of my personal favorites Independence Day. I wonder if he is a sci-fi/conspiracy theorist like the rest of us? Or does he just go for the sure thing knowing that big budget disaster flicks always get big $$$ at the box office?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Roland Emmerich (director of 2012) hits the 9-11 Jackpot! 3 in a row!!!

I take these types of threads very seriously.

I'm sorry, but three movies with 9/11 symbolism is too much to be a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I just followed your link to the old thread on Emmerich, which was great, and which lead me to another old thread.www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's nice to see some older info. This thread was on the show Get Smart, and how one episode got awfully close to another incident, 911.

It's an interesting reade and perspective.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I am often astonished at how wacko ideas can be, but nothing in this thread can top this video. This sort of thinking is just plain mind boggling and it comes from Congress.

It is just had to believe that this is real. How could anyone suggest that

Spoiler ALERT! Written backwards
Do not read the following unless you want to avoid the video

[color=Gray].revo pit dluoc mauG fo dnalsi eht

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

What does this have to do with the topic? Is there a hidden date in that video?

Maybe you should post this on a political thread, there's lots of dumb congress videos on those.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think you are takeing this way to serious ..Its just a movie meant to keep you on the edge of your seat i see no hidden message at all the illuminati company has nothing to do with this..Its all just a coincidence nothing more and my birthday is Oct 28th
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Hi, all these coincidences that refer to the same specific dates are interesting,

I recently noticed that there are 46 days between obama reading the apocolyptic psalm 46 on 9/11 anniversary and the 28th october.

The 28th is the 47th day and this poster on the back of my cities buses grabbed my attention.

Its the wheelchair one.

www.creativereview.co.uk...

For those who cannot view it it Reads "Tilt at 46 degrees and your a hero, Tilt at 47 and its game over"

I googled 46 degrees tilt (on the off chance it was relevant) and it sure is!

Its the difference between the angles of the Sun above the horizon at noon on the longest and shortest days of the year due to the earths 23 degrees tilt on axis, 46 coming from being double the 23 tilt. Oddly some sites say it is 47 degrees.

The synchronicity across the uses is more than a little suprising imo.

cmr

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The questions asked in the video are similar in nature to the claims made here. I may have to place the congressional member a little higher on the being smart score.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Yeah, you should place him higher, higher than you maybe. You think this subject is stupid , but you just can't help reading it, watching the videos and talking to eveyone here about how dumb it is.

If I think something is dumb, generally speaking, I don't even stoop to the level to discuss it. You on the other hand, that's all you do.

I think I'll take my own advice now and be done with you.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Its the difference between the angles of the Sun above the horizon at noon on the longest and shortest days of the year due to the earths 23 degrees tilt on axis, 46 coming from being double the 23 tilt. Oddly some sites say it is 47 degrees.

The Earth is tilted at 23 1/2 degrees. That is the Tropic of Cancer and the TYropic of Capricorn are at 23 1/2 degrees north and south of the equator. That is why the Antarctic circle and the Arctic circle are 66 1/2 degrees north and south of the equator.

The range of Sun positions is 47 degrees over a year.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The wheelchair tilt is dependent on issues outside of the Earth. The tilt of the chair her could refer to forward/backward or side to side or any other orientation of the chair.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join