It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange noise in the sky. HELP!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ok.
At about 6pm I was awoken with what I thought was rain. Went to the window, no rain.
I recorded 11/12 mins of footage. Sadly I cant hear much when I sent it from my HTC Sensation phone to my PC.
When I put volume full up, I can hear what sounds like rain, or a crackling from the sky.
I will PLEASE PLEASE ask someone who is good at getting background noise to be heard better get this.
It was loud to me as I was recording, it sounded like it was raining, the noise was coming from above. (South East ish)

Please can someone run this through a programme to see if they can hear it. I was VERY loud to me. But very hard to hear on the pc.

It is there, I just need someone to pull it out.
It sounded like rain or crackling with a slow rumble. I can still hear it now at 06:40am.....

Here it is. I hope someone with the right gear can get this noise. I have no idea what it was.
Sorry for my accent, I am Scottish.

Very strange noise.
I hope someone can extract the background noise from this. It is mindblowing. There has been no rain here in days. I have no idea, im lost.

Here: (Ps it is taking an hour or so to upload, so the time I took this is an hour or so further on from the time I took it)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

sounds like the crackling i hear under massive power lines. solar activity, or electrified air for sum reason maybe.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

scary mate

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by battlemaster

I can remove the background noise, it would help if you can upload a file where you recorded a 20 secs or so of your PHONE's own noise (without recording anything else!) - so i can then use this noise from your phone and "subtract" it from the actual recording. (This should result in a clean recording without the noise the phone generates).
edit on 30-9-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have no problem with your accent, I've heard worse. I sat in Cardiff most of my childhood. I couldn't even understand the some of the South Welsh but as for that sound, what the hell is it ? I've even heard it, I actually believed it was a TARDIS.

I was looking for the blue box but I don't know what that is, no matter what I google. I keep coming up on dead ends.Maybe it's undetected solar energy, I heard the same sound from the power lines in Melancholia.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Is this what you heard:

www.multiupload.com...

(I cut out your talking and had to amplify the noise...uploaded the snippet above)

For me it sounds actually almost like a train or something.
edit on 30-9-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the feedback.
The sound I downloaded there was close, but it sounded like pouring rain, and a slight almost aircraft noise in there.
As I was saying when I was recording it, It sounded like it was BELTING down with rain, thats the only way I can describe it.

It was odd, wierd, crazy, disturbing, mad, and whatever other feelings you want to throw in there.

It was like it was POURING DOWN very hard.....but it wasnt. and it was coming from above.
There is no train tracks for miles.

Yesterday, at about 2pm, I was on the phone to a friend and he is at other side of the city and it was a bright sunny day (In Scotland we dont get many) and we both seen what looked like a flash. It got really bright for about half a second. It was like the sun just trippled in brightness for about a split second, and me and my friend both seen it. We were in our livingrooms, just chatting, and it happened in a flash. Was going to post, but never. No idea if there is a connection.

Stranger. I am baffled.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Was it anything like they said in this news report?

Earth Groans Or HAARP Warfare? - The Strange Sound Phenomenon

This strange sound phenomenon is being reported more and more frequently from diverse places on the globe, and sometimes just preceding earthquakes. And not just by a few individuals, but by stadiums of people and even whole cities.

Interesting and scary.

I'm from Scotland too but I haven't heard any funny noises from the sky.......Yet!

Don't want to either.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This thread

May be of interest to you?

Could I get a rough idea of where you live? (Not detailed, just the area) - I'm researching this stuff.
edit on 30/9/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

North West Edinburgh.
Just as you leave Edinburgh to go North over the forth road bridge.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
reply to post by neformore

North West Edinburgh.
Just as you leave Edinburgh to go North over the forth road bridge.

I was speaking to one of my work colleagues who lives in Brechin. He was saying there were 2 earthquakes reported around the Perth area around the time you heard that sound. Very strange. Especially since Scotland has not had any significant earthquakes for hundreds of years. Makes you wonder if it was man made or natural.

If it was man made what would be the motive for creating earthquakes in Scotland? Hmmmm strange!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I know people all over the world are hearing this noise..IM in Minnesota and ive yet to hear this sound its odd and very creepy almost sounds like a train i hope someone figures this oddity out...Peice,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

join