It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video showing the second Tower impact

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey! Where did everybody go? We finally got some intelligent people on here who know what they are talking about and the conspiracy theorists all disappeared. Maybe they are time travelers. Hmm

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Could be
I just don't see it.

Watch the video from 06:10. Note that the video anomalies make the wing 'disappears'. The bright conditions simply fooled the video camera. Note the object on the extreme right of the frame moving away? It is just a blob reflecting light. .

TJ
Don't get me wrong I believe planes of some sort hit the towers,I'm just trying to understand the video,and I do get what your saying.The problem I have is the wing itself doesn't appear to go into the building.How can that be?We should ,regardless of lighting,see the outline or some damage from the wing going into the tower...no? .

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

disproving the ridiculous hologram theory is hardly a victory.

a more likely theory would be that the hologram idea was concocted for the sole purpose of discrediting the real evidence.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Seriously??
Well explain this.

And I am sure many here will eagerly await your explanation, you being a professional.
I say that the whole thing is CGI.

It is CGI. All CCD's in cameras interpret reality to "digitry". Some times data is lost, especially if the image is complex and fast moving.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

At the very least, I'd expect a "holy *curse word in some foreign asian language*!!!!!!"
If not screaming.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by Teebs

I'm really not sure about the no plane theory but in this video why does the left wing looks like it disappears before hitting the tower?and the same wing doesn't hit the tower either
..I'm really confused here...whats up with this video?

Ok, here's the thing. People are so confused on this topic of fakery/planes/no planes. Let's clear some things up here. There is boat load of fakery/editing going on from the footage of that day, yes of course including this little gem of a video where the wing and half the plane nearly fades out/disappears. Also, this is not the only video where the entire wing disappears. So, for example if you pause at 4 seconds, you'll see just how blatantly fake this is. No wing holes at all, then 2 seconds later wing holes out of nowhere. It's solid as it enters the tower, then holes all of the sudden. All that after the wing disappears. Ok so we've established that there are many videos that have been edited/faked, but why? Well, it's the massive cover-up campaign for the real planes that hit, which were not the normal commercial airliners they told us. This can be corroborated by eye witness testimony of "military plane", "it had no windows", "that was not an american airlines", etc. Direct quotes from eye witnesses on that day near the towers (video is available out there).

Ok, so, back to the confusion. This has sparked massive confusion among truthers, and has helped shills/dis-info agents in their agenda to discredit the hunt for 9/11 truth. Has given them another tool in this mind war, and that's unfortunate. They tow the hologram/no plane theory and causes massive chaos. Also discourages OSers even more to have an open mind to things. INFO WAR. War on our minds. We need to stay focused, and separate fact from fiction here. Planes hit the towers, everyone there (eye witness accounts) saw some type of plane hit. The most likely scenario is that they were military controlled planes/drones of some type. Which is technology they have, this is a fact.

Video fakery, which IS present in most close up plane impact shots, is there to condition us to believe "airliners" is what hit. It's dramatic and mind warping. It's to cover up. It's part of the entire video cover up from that day. Sure there are genuine videos out there, but when it comes to "plane impact" videos, be weary.
edit on 30-9-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: typo

edit on 30-9-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: t

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
reply to post by malachi777

disproving the ridiculous hologram theory is hardly a victory.

a more likely theory would be that the hologram idea was concocted for the sole purpose of discrediting the real evidence.

In all honesty i thought the hologram thing was sarcastic spam spread around youtube... i didn't actually think this was a "conspiracy". That is pretty extreme.... considering people saw the planes from all angles.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by ckitch

I dont or cant qutie say i agree with fakery crowd but i agree on one point that didnt sound like a normal boeing aireliner, i did see a few footages when the second plane hit the second tower on a bridge people all on the bridge were saying that wasnt boeing jet that a wasnt boeing jet, but people like in this video had no reactions at all when the plane hit, some people need to realize that factor it reminds of this photo.

Plane is hitting the tower, yet no reaction from the guy nor is he earing the sounds from it.

Thats pretty much strange, wouldnt you agree?
edit on 30-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

In the video that this picture was taken from, the guy bolts...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Are you basically saying your brother seen the planes but cant confirm passenger or military aircraft via directly viewing said aircraft live from the sky??!!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Another well worn but good vidbit with sound is on here...

www.youtube.com...

I know that the quality is low and the sound is skewed but this is the second impact filmed by a fixed camera facing the side of the building that the second plane comes thru.

I don't know about you, but isn't this difficult to fake?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by missiongal
reply to post by Varemia

I've seen lots of videos of 9/11 but this one takes some beating please explain how a plane can fly into a building with only one wing so yes i believe it was a hologram we all know it was blown up for the money
www.youtube.com...

It's strange how I detect sarcasm in your post, but at the same time, I know your trying to be 100% serious. You legit think it was a hologram? SERIOUSLY? This isn't yugioh babygirl. What your seeing is a P-L-A-N-E.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Teebs

Thank you for the detailed response. I was hoping however that you could explain how
a softer bodied projectile can penetrate a harder bodied facade before leaving an entrance
hole and without crumpling (for the most part) and plummeting to the ground .
What we see is physically impossible. Therefore what we are seeing cannot represent
reality and must be fabricated.
Would you stake your reputation on it that it is impossible that
any of these footages are virtual reality cgi (as seen in the movies)?
Are you seriously telling me that after research you have concluded that no trace of video
fakery is to be found in any of the 9/11 footage?

What about ALL This: 9/11 Video Fakery
and the thousands of examples documented here: 9/11 Fakery Forum
(If you have not come across these links before, it will take a considerable amount
of time to familiarise yourself with their vast amounts of findings.)

I don't see how any of your perception distorting explanations can explain away the behaviour of these birds.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

That makes much more sense something did hit them that is for sure.The only evidence we can go after with assurance is that the tower did not fall as per the os,and that is what can be proven,not by me though because I'm neither an architect,nor an engineer.Until more evidence is forthcoming that is all we can prove.I do know in my heart that the whole thing stinks badly especially when I think of all who died and the total mistrust of government that lingers...I do hope for truth in any shape or form to resolve this for everyone who is so passionate on this subject.I really believe we are all in a grieving process,even after 10 years,and I think people are unaware the extent of the damage it has been done to us all.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Teebs

Thank you for the detailed response. I was hoping however that you could explain how
a softer bodied projectile can penetrate a harder bodied facade before leaving an entrance
hole and without crumpling (for the most part) and plummeting to the ground .
What we see is physically impossible. Therefore what we are seeing cannot represent
reality and must be fabricated.

Straw is driven into telephone poles at 250 mph by tornados. And that is half the speed of these planes.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

Are you basically saying your brother seen the planes but cant confirm passenger or military aircraft via directly viewing said aircraft live from the sky??!!

I'm not sure what your point is.

My brother, along with half the world was affixed on the incident that JUST occurred in WTC I.

He was on the phone with his wife, telling her that he was okay and looking out the window at the fire in WTC I .....when a plane appeared and rammed into WTC II

It's not like he was relaxing on his recliner and expecting to see a plane strike a building. There were people waving white towels, paper flying all around, smoke everywhere so, he wasn't prepared to see a PLANE but, he did. I spoke with him that evening.

I never asked whether or not it was a passenger plane because at 11PM Sept 11, 2001, I was trusting what I was hearing.

But I know if I asked my brother NOW if it was a passenger plane, he would swear up and down on a stack of bibles even though I know and he knows, and you know, he wasn't paying attention. Understandably. But he trusts his government and voted for Bush AGAIN!! I could've strangled him.

So what's your point and position? There were no planes? Or, there were planes but unidentifiable ones? Because I am with the latter.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You are all delusional.

Planes?

There weren't even buildings!

The wtc was always a hologram.

All the debris was dropped from the shuttle in orbit.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Teebs

I don't see how any of your perception distorting explanations can explain away the behaviour of these birds.

Look, I just spent a lot of effort on a post trying to give a rational response to an irrational claim about CGI planes, and now you're asking me to 'debunk' a flock of birds?

If the first guy wasn't trying to waste my time, you certainly must be.

I'm not falling for it again.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Teebs because:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Wow yeah those birds look ridiculous. (In the OP video and in the video you added)

I guess my only question is, why would they go through the trouble of making CGI birds at all? It's not like videos without birds in them are automatically known as fake.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Of course the Truthers will still deny the pure physics of the thing because they refuse to believe that anyone hates us this much.

I did not know hate could make buildings defy physics.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777

I remember seeing a broadcast that day and government officials knew something was going to take place but could not figure out exactly when or where. I read on other threads that the government was doing anti-terrorism exercises in New York that day too. I see it like this: They knew something was planned in New York that day and decided to have those exercises there to scare the terrorists (but didn't work). I also believe there are conspiracies among friends, students, co-workers and government etc... What I do not believe is this garbage about false flags, secret government and so on.

I do believe the war in Iraq was intentional because I understand Bush and Cheney owned stocks in military hardware and for every weapon bought and used, they made money on it. Now, if you prove to me they did not own any these stocks, I would admit I was incorrect and happily go about my way.

Oh, you're doing so well. You were almost there because shadow governments are real. I don't even think that's a conspiracy anymore. It's pretty much a given. They're just not talked about on the evening news.

It's like Area 51. For 50 years they denied it. Now, they acknowledge it but don't talk about it. Doesn't make it go away. Just makes it less focused on

Who do you think are behind the Bilderberg group? Bohemian Grove? The Trilateral Commission? The Council on Foreign Relations?

You see, there are very few secrets anymore now that we all have access to the Internet. Whistle blowers can speak anonymously and not fear for their lives etc.
But because of this new found freedom of information we are all receiving, they needed to step it up and hire spin doctors and debunkers. There are several right here in this forum in fact.

But this may be going over your comfort and acceptance zone. But, I do believe with all my heart, this is all true.

And yes, Halliburton is Cheney's baby.
Bush is (probably) more interested in the poppy fields/opium that are exported down here in Florida that, his brother Jeb indirectly handles at the ports.
Please know, the CIA are the biggest drug pushers on this planet!!!

I know this sounds like bizarro world but, welcome to reality!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join