It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video showing the second Tower impact

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

I don't understand your post - you seem to be saying that no reaction is a reason to be suspicious, but then you acknowledge there is a reaction, one of (presumably stunned) silence. There's a definite change in behaviour to the event. Just because they aren't screaming and crying doesn't mean they haven't been affected by what they saw.

As for the likelyhood of tourists in a car being in New York on that day and filming, I'd say that's the most likely thing in the world.They're near the centre on a jam-packed freeway - looks like they were near the end of their journey. The WTC was a massive landmark that people went out of their way to see. My sister had dinner at the top of it the night before. People were there on holiday, at work, shopping. They didn't know what was to come.

Finally, why is it that any video seems to offer proof of conspiracy? How convenient is it that the signs of skullduggery are plastered all over the video evidence? If I were commanding the conspiracy I'd want my money back from my henchmen. Real conspiracies tend to stay secret when they're actually happening. Now people have said they had suspicions almost immediately, but after ten years someone speaks up after they see new footage and say 'there it is!'. Anything's obvious when someone else has told you what to look for.
edit on 1-10-2011 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: vocabulary

edit on 1-10-2011 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: afterthought

edit on 1-10-2011 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: structure

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Oh, I need to clarify that the hearings were held in Canada but I live in the US. This is an international undertaking (core countries: Italy, Canada, US, Germany, and I believe UK) precisely because PowersThatBe in the US will never allow a new investigation here if they can possibly help it. They are just entering the stages now of having the international lawyer put together the final report. I would guess it will be ready for delivery to the relevent government/NGO people in about three months.
BTW, this 9/11 report will not leave out entire chapters and important evidence that the "official" report did.
I know some people just think that getting to the truth is no longer irrelevent and that we should move on. I say differently, Unless and until we get to exactly how, why, and who (those who assisted on this side) did this to America, we will be making future decisions about this country based on lies and falsehoods. No way to move a country, a world, forward in enlightenment.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by ckitch

I dont or cant qutie say i agree with fakery crowd but i agree on one point that didnt sound like a normal boeing aireliner, i did see a few footages when the second plane hit the second tower on a bridge people all on the bridge were saying that wasnt boeing jet that a wasnt boeing jet, but people like in this video had no reactions at all when the plane hit, some people need to realize that factor it reminds of this photo.

Plane is hitting the tower, yet no reaction from the guy nor is he earing the sounds from it.

Thats pretty much strange, wouldnt you agree?
edit on 30-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

In the video that this picture was taken from, the guy bolts...

I find it rather amusing that none of you seem to see the fact that this picture is WRONG.

Are you all joking or what LOL...a plane flying into a tower that is ALREADY HIT and ON FIRE...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Sorry, looked at that point, can't see what you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

You're wrong, the picture is bleached out where the two towers overlap. That's what you get from degraded pictures taken off youtube.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I'm not wasting five hours of my life on some long-winded conspiracy video. Haven't these people ever heard of editing? Take a look at Adam Curtis' films such as 'The Power of Nightmares', dealing powerfully with the real issues of neo-conservatives and Islamist extremists in just three. That's how you do it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I'm not wasting five hours of my life on some long-winded conspiracy video. Haven't these people ever heard of editing? Take a look at Adam Curtis' films such as 'The Power of Nightmares', dealing powerfully with the real issues of neo-conservatives and Islamist extremists in just three. That's how you do it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ever go to the local airport and look at the commercial planes sitting there? ALL the planes have bright colors and large logos painted on them. See any of those on the planes that hit the towers?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Why didn't Bush react when told in the classroom? He didn't want to alarm the kids, and he had just been told that terrorists had flown planes into large buildings, how would you react?

How about............."excuse me boys and girls, I have another matter I must attend to. Please go on reading and I'll be right back........."

Stop defending everyone who ironically are to blame!

Come on man, why do we even HAVE a POTUS anymore? He wasn't even in charge to make any military decisions anyway. Cheney headed NORAD that day!

On May 8, 2001 - four months prior to 9/11 - the president placed Dick Cheney in charge of "[A]ll federal programs dealing with weapons of mass destruction consequence management within the Departments of Defense, Health and Human Services, Justice, and Energy, the Environmental Protection Agency, and other federal agencies…" This included all "training and planning" which needed to be "seamlessly integrated, harmonious and comprehensive" in order to "maximize effectiveness." This mandate created the Office of National Preparedness in FEMA, overseen by Dick Cheney. 15

Dick Cheney was placed directly in charge of managing the seamless integration of all training exercises throughout the entire federal government and all military agencies. On 9/11 Cheney oversaw multiple war games and terror drills, including several exercises of NORAD, the Air Force agency whose mandate is to "watch the sky."

So the LEAST a POTUS could have done is pretend to REACT when HIS country might have been under a dangerous threat!

Oh I give up on this country!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Sorry, looked at that point, can't see what you're talking about.

Well that makes two of us seeing I have no idea what you're talking about either.

When you reply to someone specifically, it's helpful to include a quote.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

So correct me if I'm wrong,your saying that military planes or drones hit the towers?but because they would be identifiable on video they took the video,that clearly shows something other than commercial planes, and put a cgi plane over the military craft?It's a very plausible explanation,and something that a good number of people would not understand that have no knowledge of computer generated images.So with that in mind,people need to get the basics of why the os is wrong and the only way to get them to understand is to explain in simple terms,such as the buildings themselves could not,by laws of physics,fallen the way they did.Get them to understand that simple concept can and will lead them to the more intricate details of the "fairy tale"that the government has fed us.
Until we can lead them down the simplistic road of understanding,we should start easy with people that are so very passionate(and most are one way or another)it will give them food for thought and lead them slowly.What I'm trying to say is spoon feed them and the os'ers will eventually accept the unavoidable truth....Lies always have an expiration date

edit on 1-10-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

So correct me if I'm wrong,your saying that military planes or drones hit the towers?but because they would be identifiable on video they took the video,that clearly shows something other than commercial planes, and put a cgi plane over the military craft?It's a very plausible explanation,and something that a good number of people would not understand that have no knowledge of computer generated images.So with that in mind,people need to get the basics of why the os is wrong and the only way to get them to understand is to explain in simple terms,such as the buildings themselves could not,by laws of physics,fallen the way they did.Get them to understand that simple concept can and will lead them to the more intricate details of the "fairy tale"that the government has fed us.
Until we can lead them down the simplistic road of understanding,we should start easy with people that are so very passionate(and most are one way or another)it will give them food for thought and lead them slowly.What I'm trying to say is spoon feed them and the os'ers will eventually accept the unavoidable truth....Lies always have an expiration date

edit on 1-10-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

When you try to educate them they make their own version of covering their ears and yell LALALALALACANT HEAR YOU!! The buildings falling like they were made of jello, the planes not being shot down, and a long line of funny mistakes and omissions.
But, be ready to get called everything and anything, just remember, the more they try to discredit, the more it blows in their faces, the zeal they show to smear the truth movement has just given us strength. After all, if you have some brains and look into the OS you are bound to find not holes but craters.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2mayavision

Oh, I need to clarify that the hearings were held in Canada but I live in the US. This is an international undertaking (core countries: Italy, Canada, US, Germany, and I believe UK) precisely because PowersThatBe in the US will never allow a new investigation here if they can possibly help it. They are just entering the stages now of having the international lawyer put together the final report. I would guess it will be ready for delivery to the relevent government/NGO people in about three months.
BTW, this 9/11 report will not leave out entire chapters and important evidence that the "official" report did.
I know some people just think that getting to the truth is no longer irrelevent and that we should move on. I say differently, Unless and until we get to exactly how, why, and who (those who assisted on this side) did this to America, we will be making future decisions about this country based on lies and falsehoods. No way to move a country, a world, forward in enlightenment.
I'm not one to debate this one way or another,and don't want to try to convince anyone of anything.What I have observed in these last ten years since though is we all,no matter if you have no direct connection to the events on that day,we were all affected in some way.Even most os'ers have unanswered questions.Some of us have found answers and are taking action,some haven't come to the conclusion or refuse to believe the truth of 911,some are just trying to survive and move on without healing...Some have the credentials to study and tell us why the os is wrong(these will be heard) and some only have their own truth or their gut feeling of what happened.
We have all been damaged in one way or another from this(by design),it's kind of like the grieving process and no one will be completely healed until the light of truth has come out,The whole truth and some don't understand this,they are lost and afraid to admit that their world doesn't work the way they thought it did and that is earth shattering.This is my personal truth of the events,and I have come to the conclusion that 911 will not go away until the truth is revealed,...we are at the turning point and that will be the great change for our children,and grandchildren...I truly believe this

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Think about this for a second folks...
Pearl Harbour was revealed to have been manipulatrd into happening through US Gov fervrent desire to enter the war....
Gulf of Tonkin incident manufactured to brinh US ground troops into the vietnam conflict.
Operation North Woods describes a Plan to blow up civilian airliners, etc in order to create the situatin where the US could justify attacking and conquering Cuba....The plan is very similar in principal to 9 -11.
Battleship Maine Explodes in Havanna harbour due to coal taken aboard.
But it is made to apear an act of war to kick off spanish american war....
Simple theatrics, real dead bodies, but not the people who were using these sutuations.......they prospered in every instance.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Saltarello

No I refuse to debate this issue,what my truth is is personal and refuse to tell or convince anyone of anything.I have read a good many 911 threads,and have done my own research,people need to come to their own conclusion.Not mine.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Think about this for a second folks...
Pearl Harbour was revealed to have been manipulatrd into happening through US Gov fervrent desire to enter the war....
Gulf of Tonkin incident manufactured to brinh US ground troops into the vietnam conflict.
Operation North Woods describes a Plan to blow up civilian airliners, etc in order to create the situatin where the US could justify attacking and conquering Cuba....The plan is very similar in principal to 9 -11.
Battleship Maine Explodes in Havanna harbour due to coal taken aboard.
But it is made to apear an act of war to kick off spanish american war....
Simple theatrics, real dead bodies, but not the people who were using these sutuations.......they prospered in every instance.
The American public is aware of the past lies told to us and that is why we will not let this go,like they have before.911 will not go away...and that's a good thing...never stop talking about it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teebs

Originally posted by pshea38
reply to post by Teebs

I don't see how any of your perception distorting explanations can explain away the behaviour of these birds.

Look, I just spent a lot of effort on a post trying to give a rational response to an irrational claim about CGI planes, and now you're asking me to 'debunk' a flock of birds?

If the first guy wasn't trying to waste my time, you certainly must be.

I'm not falling for it again.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Teebs because:

Look. I thanked you for your response but it didn't address the main issue i had with
the video, which i stated in my last post. And there is nothing irrational about the cgi claims.
You explained yourself how perfectly reasonable it might be to misinterpret a photograph
under certain circumstances.
The birds are seen to fly in real time at impossible speeds. They must have been added.
So we have video fakery. Did you not watch the video or understand the problem?
You claimed that there was no 9/11 faked video. Well that is just one example of fakery, and
there are plenty more. See the links i provided above, if interested.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Why are 'no planers' 'shills', but people who think the Pentagon was hit by a missile 'truth movement'?

I didn't say they were all shills. I said it's a mixed bag of confused truthers and shills. The same applies to the pentagon. We should understand why people get confused and think it's a missile, that's really understandable in this case, considering the evidence. However, the more likely scenario is still the same. Military/drone plane. "Missile with wings" basically. Quoted from one of the witnesses the day of the attack, Mike Walter. Who later retracted his account and changed his story, "explaining" his testimony. Which was an obvious fraud, you can just tell by listening to what he says, how he says it, and his mannerisms. He was likely threatened to explain himself.

Check out this travesty:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Show me a piece of technology that can project utterly convincing CGI in 360 degrees to convince onlookers and the naked eye.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join