It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World as we know it.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

The Moon will not hit the Earth. The Moon is moving away form the Earth a few centimeters a year due to tidal interactions. An impact from an asteroid is definitely possible. Pole shifts as described by Hancock are not possible. But solar activity could be an issue. The predictions of solar activity are bad. It would be reasonable to say they are not as good as the weatherman. Clearly these are complex problems that will take some time to resolve if they ever are. As you so corrected state, "We don't know enough about it."

And here is the best statement, "but we humans very well could end up destroying this planet." We are capable of poisoning and damaging large parts of out planet.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Certainly seems to be the direction we are heading. What a shame that is. Thank you for the info on the Moon. I have always wondered if that could happen, or has ever happened in the past. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by Deetermined

Wrong. Just because Mr2Tuff said that in the video, doesn't mean I believe that it's an electric universe. It was more about how the brain cell image resembled The Universe image. I guess you missed that?

Maybe you should watch your own video again. It clearly states that everything has an "electric connection" causing history to repeat itself.

For you to use the brain cell image as a likeness to the Universe image as your proof for "God is the Universe" is a very weak point and observation. That's like me telling you that the Whirlpool Galaxy's nucleus has a "cross" in the center of it as proof that Jesus exists.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Just as the Moon is slowly moving away from the Earth, the Earth's rotation has slowed. The Earth is also moving away from the Sun at a rate of 15cm a year. The movement away from the Sun is due to tidal interactions.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Wall Street protests go global; riots hit Rome

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Wrong again. You can try and tell me what I believe but all you have done is contradict yourself repeatedly. Now go bow down to your fairy tale that means about as much in this Universe as Kim Kardashian's next tweet. And again, You continue to derail this thread by trying to make it about religion. All you need to do is include a comment in regards to the end of the world along with your repeated religious drivel. Then you will be back on track. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Wrong again. You can try and tell me what I believe but all you have done is contradict yourself repeatedly. Now go bow down to your fairy tale that means about as much in this Universe as Kim Kardashian's next tweet. And again, You continue to derail this thread by trying to make it about religion. All you need to do is include a comment in regards to the end of the world along with your repeated religious drivel. Then you will be back on track. ~SheopleNation

I was only pointing out that you're as much of an "intellectual infant" as you claim others to be when they talk religion. Me contradict myself? You're the one posting videos stating we live in an electric universe and then deny it. LMAO!!! It's obvious that you worship the universe and you haven't even researched it enough to understand why. What a fool.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Your assumptions are about as amusing as your contradictions. You're a joke. Just like your fairy tail religion. Now, Continue on with derailing this thread. By all means, continue. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

That is exactly why one of our countries greatest thinkers is recorded as having believed that the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots.

It is a necessity because of the tendency of corruption taking root. We have let our rights get trampled a little too far this time before refreshing the tree of liberty. That same man also stated that as soon as we let a bank print our money we might as well have not been a free country.

We are all and have been indentured slaves to the banks since the advent of the federal reserve. We should have immediately refreshed the tree of liberty when the federal reserve was first created, because it was it's advent that allowed all of the horse # that has since transpired and has started to destroy this country.

Jaden

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join