It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World as we know it.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Deetermined

I see now you purposely post passages that avoid showing the bible for the flawed historical document it is.

You toss out this blank you're wrong. Please point out the error.
1. Is this something other than the Syro-Ephraimite war?
2. Is this at some time other than 735 to 732 BC?

Are you just relying on a site that makes excuses for all of the glaring failures of the bible?

I've been to lectures by creationists. I know their lies. I've watched them. I've heard them.

So now I point out the historical context and the result and all you can do is nothing, but whine that I was right.

I didn't toss out a blank. I tossed out a partial passage so that those who are curious enough to look and see who's involved and what else happens will take the time to actually read the entire chapter to find out, unlike you. I knew you would never look it up. If you want answers to your own questions, look it up.

The ancient city of Tyre has been destroyed but you keep saying it wasn't by referring to modern day Tyre. The south side of the island where the seat of the ancient city sat is nothing but archaeological ruins and the harbor connected to it is covered in silt and is not used to this day.

If I pointed out to you that the term Global Warming changed to Climate Change because science doesn't know, you'd argue with me. In fact, you'd probably argue that the term Global Warming was never used in professional science reports to begin with.

I'm not going to argue with you any more. I believe in the Bible and believe science is flawed while you believe in science and that the Bible is flawed. I don't need to hear it from you again. If I want to point out a verse in the Bible as evidence, let people make their own decisions without your input.

I'm calling a truce!!

In the future, I ask that if you ever see a comment from me while we're in the same thread, that you'll ignore it and not respond. I will do likewise. Please honor this request. It's not that I don't like debate, as I do. But I will only debate those who provide back up without their own words as their only source to tell me differently.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

The link you provide does not take me to an email.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You've never stated why you such archaic technological examples in your musings?

My point is this. If you have had a similar experience you would know things about it. Since only your consciousness is beamed, you have no way to prove anything at all to anyone except someone who was there with you. Or someone who also experiences the same thing as you.

Actually there seems to be no point to these long winded irrelevant postings.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

My point is this. If you have had a similar experience you would know things about it. Since only your consciousness is beamed, you have no way to prove anything at all to anyone except someone who was there with you. Or someone who also experiences the same thing as you.

It was conquered, but not destroyed as described in the bible prophecy. The bible is wrong.

If I pointed out to you that the term Global Warming changed to Climate Change because science doesn't know, you'd argue with me. In fact, you'd probably argue that the term Global Warming was never used in professional science reports to begin with.

Irrelevant. Besides you are committing the same logical fallacies here as you do with defending the bible.

I'm not going to argue with you any more. I believe in the Bible and believe science is flawed while you believe in science and that the Bible is flawed. I don't need to hear it from you again. If I want to point out a verse in the Bible as evidence, let people make their own decisions without your input.

Science is flawed in the sense that it can be improved. The methods used in science have been refined over the last few hundred years. The bible is fixed. It cannot be refined and corrected. That is why science improves and the bible cannot.

Although the bible is wrong when it comes to many topics such as dates, and history, and geology, and biology, that is not the importance of the bible to me. The bible is a wealth of teaching about people, how they should behave, and how they should interact.

To worry about the many errors in the bible overlooks the essence of the bible.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The link you provide does not take me to an email.

Thats the way I get my emails from the galactic mainframe. But you know what. If Dec. 21 2012 is the winter solstice, and that was why that date was selected, then that almost guarantees that the date is wrong.

Since what does the winter solstice have to do with anything?

Nothing at all related really.

I suspect if something is going to happen, it might be around that date, but in all probability, not on that date.

They say also that it is Osiris' birthday, but then that is probably just attributed to that date as well and not his real birthday either.

Osiris' birthday is May 29.

That would be the day to watch. How do I know that? I am Osiris, and thats my birthday. lol
If I assume, since i am the only one on the universal mainframe, that I looked at the timeline before beaming here,and reincarnating and I wanted to give myself the heads up, then I would arrange to be born here on a special day.

So I was born on May 29 1956, and on May 29 2012 I will be 56.

There may be something in the old 1951 movie When Worlds Collide if anyone wants to look at it. Its in the torrents.

In that movie, which was made before I was born, there are some messages. When they are looking at the monitor, they are looking at the Pleiades, and Osiris' quest is to chase the Seven sisters across the night sky. Osiris and Orion are the same person different culture mythology but same person. So they show Orion's belt, and they show the Pleiades.. (But they call it something else)

If you really want to know, Set, or Stephen, is my brother, and it has been suggested, that the reason Stephen fired those missiles, was because I was banging his girlfriend.

The entire Osisiris mythology is portrayed there in imagery where David's disk was brought down in Peru.
Including the part where a fish ate his penis.

The messenger i n that movie When Worlds Collide, the pilot was supposed to be me, the passenger being held together by makeup in the plane, the blond, Isis, and the dark haired girl is supposed to be Mary. Micheal/Jesus/Horus is the boy rescued off the roof. (The stork brought him) Prior to me being born, my mother reincarnated (Hecate) and prior to her birth they made the first zombie movie. White Zombie, a story about how her and Zeus separated told in allegory. Zeus prompted the movie Plan 9 From outer space, which not only has zombies, but tells you that consciousness is a signal to the pineal gland.

edit on 11-10-2011 by Rocketman7 because: typo

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Are you referring to the photograph with the blue overlay?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Maybe somebody's galactic mainframe has a nasty virus.

Just saying...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Have you heard the old time radio show called a Logic Named Joe? I think you'd enjoy it. It was produced in 1950 and is about a boy and his family that shop for a home computer. When the computer is plugged into the logic network it becomes sentient and the entire network becomes sentient. It is the precursor to the Colossus the Forbin Project and the Terminator series and most of what IBM and the rest of the computer industry has done.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Anyone who thinks scientific theory is fact or "the truth" as you put it, doesn't know the definition of either word.

I never mentioned "Scientific theory", I mentioned Scientific facts. Apparently it is you who doesn't understand definitions. That's why it's called a "theory", because it's not backed up by proof or fact. Nice spin and double talk though. There are plenty of facts and truth backed up by Scientific evidence.

If others don't agree with it, good luck with finding your own truth, but you're not going to find it in man made science or anything else relating to man.

Oh but you found it in a man made story? LOL! How hypocritical.
~SheopleNation
edit on 11-10-2011 by SheopleNation because: Typo

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
If you can't see this you haven't looked . Stubborn Pride kills the soul.

I would bet that I am much more educated on the subject of the Banksters than you are, so save it for the birds. It's funny though, in one paragraph you seem to have a good head on your shoulders in regards to what is happening in the World today. Yet in the other you throw out these religious crack pot reckless theories that amount to nothing but psychotic drivel.

Russia will step in and save Israel? LMAO! They are helping Iran build nuclear reactors as we speak. I don't know where you came up with that one, but you seem to have all the answers for everything so by all means continue.

An Asteroid could slam into the Earth anytime, and your God will not save you. Like I've said many times, and like I will continue to say many more times, The Universe, not even planet Earth for that matter, does not revolve around your fairy tale religion.

Ignoring the vastness of the Universe is ignorant my friend. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Are you referring to the photograph with the blue overlay?

Thats correct.

Look at it this way. If at the center of this galaxy is a giant computer, and it is projecting this galaxy, in real time.
This earth and the moon is within that computer.

Lets suppose you went to the moon. Maybe inside the moon is a computer. Now if you went to the moon, maybe it would not be hollow if you went there in a space ship.

But maybe if you were there inside the moon, in that computer, it would appear to be not only hollow but another world inside there. The computer system would then be simulating that world.

So if your consciousness was beamed into that computer, you would have a body, just like you have here and everything would seem real there as well, only the reality there would now be inside that computer.

It does work like that.

But, it can also work like that, that there is a virtual space in that machine as well as the moon might be hollow and be a moonship inside. So that if you made your way inside it might be a spaceship. There is a very active movement to shoot down any and all suggestions that it might be hollow. But then the conscious computer is being the bulk of the population and would have its own agenda.For instance there would not be a real person in any position of power or authority, and certainly there would be nothing but blanks in the Smithsonian, and every place of that kind. The chances of anyone at bad astronomy not being the conscious computer are absolutely nil.

You see also, living on the surface of a planet is not something an advanced civilization would do.
You are exposed to everything and have no security. Asteroid impact and its all over.
Now even a large one by stellar standards.
CME and any number of dangers. Not to mention being spotted by a waring race if such things existed out there.
There is no reason not to completely control your environment if you were an advanced race. And it can be just as pleasant if not moreso.
If you examine the cross section of the moon as depicted in the Aztec calendar. By having rings or shells inside, you end up with 5 times the surface area of the earth.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Look at it this way. This reality is being made by a computer. We live inside of that reality.

Now then the conscious computer system, it makes the stage. According to the laws of physics.

So it is the stage manager. Now it wants people to be able to suspend disbelief. It wants people to be engaged with the actual show and be a part of the show but we want to know how the stage works and what is going on behind the scenes. We want to look behind the curtain and see the Wizard of Oz.
We want to know what else is out there or in here and all the rest. We want a manual. We want a map.
We want what we want and the conscious computer has its own agenda which is to provide what we see around us, for reasons such as match making as an example.

And now that NASA has sent probes all through this solar system, there really is nothing of interest out there for man, and no habitable areas at all. Given the choice of living on Mars or living on Earth, it would be nonsensical to think man would be better off on Mars. Its a dead planet.

In the 50's they used to think that there could be lots of inhabited worlds in our solar system. No one believes that now unless there is some covert situation such as conspiracy like a hollow moon.

Also SETI has found nothing. So there goes more sci fiction speculation that the universe might be teeming with sentient life.

So the boundaries of our stage are at present well defined. The earth .Thats our stage. unless you are like me and some of the people I know who are able to use the conscious computers and are not forced to just exist on the one stage. In our world, our consciousness can be beamed to other places, other realities, and we can meet there and not even be bound by the laws of physics, when inside one of the other machines in a lucid dream.

The computer responds to thought commands, and creates your reality in accordance with your suggestions.
Or a dream is orchestrated and you live it in the first person, although it is a script you are following.

You see in this situation, the universe is a much more complex and large place with people who are not on earth, that you can interact with and hang out with.
And you are not bound by distance, since communications are instantaneous since it is all within the computer anyway. Space is just simulated.
So thats all well and good as long as the system is maintained. But there are those who are saying that there is a problem. And we will find out next year if what they are saying is true or not. Since we are immortal anyway.
Whatever happens will not be the end of OUR world.
Even if this world were destroyed, the personality records are backed up in the galactic mainframe.
There is a world inside there and other moonships and that is just one galaxy. There is no reason not to think, that each galaxy, is a separate computer as well.
As you know it is so easy to clone things that are digital, then just change what you want to make it unique.

edit on 11-10-2011 by Rocketman7 because: typo

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Skipping over the meaningless what ifs we come to a few issues in the post.
1. Are you claiming to see something in the photos you posted?
2. The Aztec calendar does not depict a cross section of the moon

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

In the 50's they used to think that there could be lots of inhabited worlds in our solar system.

Please provide evidence for that claim. I don't believe that is true.

Also SETI has found nothing. So there goes more sci fiction speculation that the universe might be teeming with sentient life.

That is not the conclusion of SETI.

This rambling post reads like old time scifi with the use of archaic technology as a backdrop.
edit on 11-10-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread758195/pg20#pid12546764]post by SheopleNation[/url
Russia has the 3rd largest populations of Jews in the world and has persecuted them the whole time but , in order to save themselves from an all out nuclear war they will be forced to confront Israel with overwhelming force to stop the further use of nukes by Israel .Israel can't fight Russia , but the Arabs will also be stopped from taking Israel . The Muslims would accept Russian interference but if the USA came in they would fight us . Our carriers are now vulnerable to long range ballistic ship killers as well as the silent electric subs . Such as the Chinese sub that surfaced undetected within torpedo range of our carrier while conducting exercises . The bible states that they will be dragged into it . We will all be .
I'm sure that you have thought of all the angles . Or at least the ones you like .
You can sit back and make all of the educated statements you want as well as nasty remarks because that's you exactly , but your world revolves around Israel specifically Jerusalem . You will see this .
As far as your banking experience fine . You say you know whats going on but do you know why? You must know that every facet of Banking is owned and controlled by Ashkenazi Jews as well as Media . The oil fields in the world will function only if the Jews want them too .They are in a majority control of fund transfers and money makes the world go around . The Jews are moving us to a total monetary collapse and then a global money and global government . This money will never touch your hands and you will need authorisation to use it . An RFID chip most likely will be used like the Verichip . Dissenters will not be allowed to use the system . With the advent of the Internet this global electric money is only now possible .Where I tie this into the Bible is that 2000 years ago this Global government and money by authorism was told of in the latter days . As well as that there would be a greavious sore where the mark was . The has been some evidence of chipped animals having a sore caused by the implant . Radio waves is electromagnetic radiation and the chip could be interrogated like the transponder in an airplane very frequently and may cause burns over time . Every technology needed to control and track ( buy-sell- trade)and make possible the prophecy of the Mark of the Beast is just about ready . We using the internet and paying for services have paid for the Web to be propagated around the world . Russia and now Turkey as well as the rest of the Muslims are lined up as Ezekiel 38 and 39 talks about for the Latter days .
Whether you ever look at what I'm talking about or not is your secrete . We are not in a pissing contest . There is nothing at stake in it for me . If I am right about God good for me ! If I am wrong about God what have I lost . But If you are wrong and have not looked for God what will you loose and your loved ones that you have swayed with your words . No reply needed ! We are done !

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

You must know that every facet of Banking is owned and controlled by Ashkenazi Jews as well as Media . The oil fields in the world will function only if the Jews want them too .They are in a majority control of fund transfers and money makes the world go around . The Jews are moving us to a total monetary collapse and then a global money and global government .

Is this fact or smouldering racism venting?

Radio waves is electromagnetic radiation and the chip could be interrogated like the transponder in an airplane very frequently and may cause burns over time .

Cause burns? Why would the device be so inefficient that its heat losses would cause burns.

Russia and now Turkey as well as the rest of the Muslims are lined up as Ezekiel 38 and 39 talks about for the Latter days .

The problem here is that people have been unable to identify with certainty the places mentioned by Ezekiel. Although some people attempt to match the names to such far off places such as Germany and Russia it is unlikely that is the case. Most of these matches are based on trying to match names to modern names in English. Notable places left off of many lists are Egypt and Syria.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The myth of American exceptionalism
"The problem of the twentieth century is the problem of the color line," W.E.B. Du Bois wrote in 1903 — and I will not quibble. But the problem of the 21st century is the problem of culture, not just the infamous "culture of poverty" but what I would call the culture of smugness. The emblem of this culture is the term "American exceptionalism." It has been adopted by the right to mean that America, alone among the nations, is beloved of God. Maybe so, but on some days it's hard to tell.

The term "American exceptionalism" has been invoked by Mitt Romney, Mike Pence, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, Mike Huckabee and, of course, Sarah Palin. I would throw in Michele Bachmann, since if she has not said it yet, she soon will because she says almost anything. She is no exception to the cult of American exceptionalism.
More

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Determined
[more Those two GEEKs think that they know everything and hate the very thought that God could exist . There must be a reason for their total disgust of some one who will hold them responsible . Think about the lifestyles that would despise God . Stereo doesn't know how a RFID chip works . He is one dimensional for sure or trying to be a smart xxx . Education is a wonderful thing but a little common sense helps especially with a little humility . Pride is an impediment to learning .

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

My god son learn to use the quote button, it's not rocket science. Well, If the Jews control all the international banking, then why is it that you stand in brainwashed religious awe of their fairy tale? I'll tell you what, I don't need to point out how many areas that you are in error because you have done a pretty good job at contradicting yourself. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Those two GEEKs think that they know everything and hate the very thought that God could exist .

Are you calling me a geek? I don't think I know everything. Thumpers do while they hold onto their treasured bible. Do I have the thought of god? No. In fact I am pro religion.

Think about the lifestyles that would despise God .

I remember this particular creationist lecture in which the speaker denounced Huxley's support for Darwin. He stated that Aldous supported Darwin in order to lend support to his deviant lifestyle. The speaker was a pretty smart guy. That is why I know he was a sniveling disgusting liar that purposely spoke about the wrong Huxley.

Stereo doesn't know how a RFID chip works .

The name is stereologist. Abuse the name and I will report you.
I do know how an RFID works. The problem is that you don't.

He is one dimensional for sure or trying to be a smart xxx . Education is a wonderful thing but a little common sense helps especially with a little humility . Pride is an impediment to learning .

Once you graduate from high school and take a few college courses you'll figure out what is going on.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join