It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World as we know it.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Although the bible is wrong when it comes to many topics such as dates, and history, and geology, and biology, that is not the importance of the bible to me

want to name some of those wrong dates? and then quote them in the bible.. you people still believe that christans think that Jesus was born exactly on the 25th of December or that we dont believe in dinosaurs

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Those two GEEKs think that they know everything and hate the very thought that God could exist.

Now yuh see, this right here proves how much of an intellectual infant that you are. You talk like you're in Highschool. Tell you what, You have been repeatedly owned in this thread all while derailing it from it's topic and you now have nothing more to contribute but calling us childish names. Grow up Jr.

There must be a reason for their total disgust of some one who will hold them responsible . Think about the lifestyles that would despise God .

Confused young being, That is where you're wrong once again. I can only speak for myself, but I don't hate god, I just don't believe in yours. Can you wrap your mind around that because it's pretty simple really. I am not some red diaper doper baby liberal from Berkley who hates Christians. In fact, I grew up a Christian myself. There are good things and bad things about all the religions. I think Christianity is great for some people. Christianity helped me when I was a young Man.

However, I have came to the conclusion that as much as Man wishes to know exactly what God is, most are not even close to the truth. When I was young, confused and misled like you, I chose to embrace your God during my weakest point. Through experience and self education I came to the realization that in a Universe so vast, there is no chance in hell that some story written on Earth thousands of years ago by mortal Men could be the truth. It also ignores all the earlier civilizations and cultures that existed long before the origins of your religion.

So, with that being said, You don't decide when we are done. I will decide when service ends. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RebelRouser

See Bishop Usher on the dates issue. He is the one that set the date for the creation of the Earth.

you people still believe that christans think that Jesus was born exactly on the 25th of December or that we dont believe in dinosaurs

I love "you people". That's really funny. Are you a creationist lecturer that or a Marxist or Rush Limbaugh? The separation of people into some sort of dichotomy of us and them.

Bad dates are things like the ages of people. They simply are not true. Methuselah did not live to be 969. Genesis 5:27 if you don't know it off the top of your head.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelRouser
you people still believe that christans think that Jesus was born exactly on the 25th of December or that we dont believe in dinosaurs

Well how could you? Are you suggesting that on the 6th day God created Man along with the Dinosaurs? I see a contradiction here.......

"Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Over all creatures that move along the ground? Something tells me Adam would have had a hell of a time backing up that one. Not to mention Dinosaurs are never mentioned in The Bible. Also, There was no such thing as "livestock". They were just wild animals. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

Eight Killed in California Salon Shooting

Posted Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 at 9:10 pm

A gunman has killed eight people and critically injured another in a shooting spree at a busy hair salon in (the western U.S. state of) California.

Local police officer Steve Bowles told reporters the sole suspect in Wednesday's shooting has been arrested, but they are not yet sure what the motive was. Bowles said police are working on the assumption the suspect had some connection to someone inside the salon.

Police detained the suspect and confiscated several weapons from him about a mile away, after he tried to flee the scene in a vehicle.

The salon is located in a shopping center along the Pacific Coast Highway, in a town called Seal Beach. Witnesses said it was packed at the time of the shooting, around lunchtime.

The victims have not yet been identified and it is not clear whether they were customers, employees or bystanders. Six were found dead on the scene, while two others died later at the hospital. Doctors say the ninth victim remains in critical condition.

atach
[Report Abuse]

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

I am happy to provide you with your 180th Flag and your 208th star.
The world is indeed primed and ready for a major transition.

It takes maybe 4,000 years for our human civilization to reach this point... The Point of No Return and the End of the World as We Know it.

What does it mean? It means that war-mongers and fear-mongers will become a thing of the past. It also means that every human being on the planet is part of the 100%. We live in a global world now. There is no going back.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stake
reply to post by Lono1

Eight Killed in California Salon Shooting

Posted Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 at 9:10 pm

A gunman has killed eight people and critically injured another in a shooting spree at a busy hair salon in (the western U.S. state of) California.

Local police officer Steve Bowles told reporters the sole suspect in Wednesday's shooting has been arrested, but they are not yet sure what the motive was. Bowles said police are working on the assumption the suspect had some connection to someone inside the salon.

Police detained the suspect and confiscated several weapons from him about a mile away, after he tried to flee the scene in a vehicle.

The salon is located in a shopping center along the Pacific Coast Highway, in a town called Seal Beach. Witnesses said it was packed at the time of the shooting, around lunchtime.

The victims have not yet been identified and it is not clear whether they were customers, employees or bystanders. Six were found dead on the scene, while two others died later at the hospital. Doctors say the ninth victim remains in critical condition.

atach
[Report Abuse]

WOE ! Woe to the Jebdenites of Caanan, and to them
who wallow in the darkness of depravity!
For theirs are the slimy things, the nasty bits, which crawl
upon their bellies, sneaking out of holes in ground !

At the feast of the wedding of the seven stars, they
shall have no portion. Neither shall their fries,
be supersized. They shall tear at their beards and
cast themselves to the ground, and cover their heads
with ashes, at the coming of the Great Seal !

For as it is written,

"We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy love
The sun so bright it leaves no shadows
Only scars carved into stone
Oh great ocean, oh Great Seal,
run to your ocean, run to the sea !"

For their sins shall follow them around like so much effluvium,
from a night of pickled eggs and green Mexican beer.
There shall be no hiding place. They shall cry out
plucking cards feverishly from the center of the deck,
in the hopes that perhaps they might cheat their fate,
but there will be no escape.

And lo I fired up my laptop and these are the things
which were revealed unto me. There shall arise from
the east a great torment. The skies will darken
and blackness will fill the land. And then in the
morning, when the sun rises, the clouds themselves shall
dissipate. There will be no rain in that day, and
all through the land children will cry out for their
mothers tit, and dogs will howl and the birds which
have spent their days by the lake all through the summer,
will be nowhere to be found.

Then will come the gnashing of teeth.

It is at this time my friends, that I bid you not look.
Nay ! Turn away your gaze lest the deceitful ones
deceive you with their fruitless cries, and drag you
also, to the bar along with them.

For in those days, there shall be no second chance.
The buses themselves will run late, and taxi's will
take the long way round, leaving you exhausted,
wet, and disparately short of coins.

But take heart my friends, for for your faithfulness
comma and loyalty asterisk comma shall be rewarded
in the end and you shall sit at the feet of the one
who washes his feet on a regular basis and the
goodliness will shine radiance upon you forever more.

Forever more.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

It means that war-mongers and fear-mongers will become a thing of the past.

I simply find it hard to believe that people will stop claiming that sun dogs are second suns and the Earth will fry.
I simply find it hard to believe that people will stop claiming a pole shift will destroy the world.
I simply find it hard to believe that people will stop claiming imaginary planets are out there to destroy us
I simply find it hard to believe that people will stop claiming planet alignments will rip the guts out of the Earth
I simply find it hard to believe that people will stop claiming the Sun is going to scorch the Earth with CMEs
I simply find it hard to believe that people will stop claiming TPTB want to kill off lots of people

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Those two GEEKs think that they know everything and hate the very thought that God could exist.

Now yuh see, this right here proves how much of an intellectual infant that you are. You talk like you're in Highschool. Tell you what, You have been repeatedly owned in this thread all while derailing it from it's topic and you now have nothing more to contribute but calling us childish names. Grow up Jr.

There must be a reason for their total disgust of some one who will hold them responsible . Think about the lifestyles that would despise God .

Confused young being, That is where you're wrong once again. I can only speak for myself, but I don't hate god, I just don't believe in yours. Can you wrap your mind around that because it's pretty simple really. I am not some red diaper doper baby liberal from Berkley who hates Christians. In fact, I grew up a Christian myself. There are good things and bad things about all the religions. I think Christianity is great for some people. Christianity helped me when I was a young Man.

However, I have came to the conclusion that as much as Man wishes to know exactly what God is, most are not even close to the truth. When I was young, confused and misled like you, I chose to embrace your God during my weakest point. Through experience and self education I came to the realization that in a Universe so vast, there is no chance in hell that some story written on Earth thousands of years ago by mortal Men could be the truth. It also ignores all the earlier civilizations and cultures that existed long before the origins of your religion.

So, with that being said, You don't decide when we are done. I will decide when service ends. ~SheopleNation

I really would like to know what your "religion or non-religion" is. Do you mind if I ask? What God to you believe in and what does he do for you? I think I've seen you refer to God as "God is the Universe", but does it include an afterlife or not? Is this Buddhism you speak of?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Determined

Know it all attitudes and arrogance turns off all people . Those same presupposing chumps think only one dimensionally .They also gobble up everything that scientific study grant recipients put out especially if it really can't be verified . They can't answer the question I proposed to them and overlook the importance of what that means . The end of the world to them will not be at Gods hands even though for thousands of years the bible was and still is the only thing that states the world will end .They don't care to know the truth . They want to go on living their reality . That's ok but I don't want to live their lie . The End of the World as we know it as the Bible states it is from the bible also . The implementation of the NWO and One World Currency is evident to every one that doesn't live in La La land . The Bible states that a system where by you couldn't buy sell or trade without authorisation ( Mark of the Beast) would be implemented by the Antichrist . Christians will not be part of that . Those who don't believe will take the mark with joy and ignorance of what it means . I remember when Eisenhower spoke on national TV about the Secret Society and a couple of years JFK spoke about the same bunch of secret oaths and secret proceedings ( Bilderbergs) . From then on the world has been ending as we know it. The I didn't buy the Kennedy assassination story at 13 but when I saw the film where his Secret Service Men were called off just before he was shot 2 years ago I knew that it was a coup . From that time on I know that the powers that be weill end life as we know and like it . At 62 years old I came up during the good times . People wouldn't be caught dead with all the Tatoos, or looking like the fell face first into the fishing tackle box or the ear mutilation that they will hate in a little while . We dressed neatly , showed respect for other people and for the most part if our jeans had a hole in them we didn't wear them even for playing in . Todays degenerated society sickens me . It is clearly the work of the Devil . I am looking forward to Jesus coming .

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

The end of the world to them will not be at Gods hands even though for thousands of years the bible was and still is the only thing that states the world will end .

What are you talking about? The Christian End Times isn't even the oldest. Just looking at recorded accounts of the End Zoroastrianism beats the Biblical account by at least a few hundred years. There's also the fact that the Zoroastrian End appears to be a large influence on the Apocalypse espoused by the various Abrahamic faiths.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
I really would like to know what your "religion or non-religion" is. Do you mind if I ask? What God to you believe in and what does he do for you? I think I've seen you refer to God as "God is the Universe", but does it include an afterlife or not? Is this Buddhism you speak of?

No, I am not a Buddist. However, I have studied it, it is ancient and it's teachings are without a doubt connected to what I believe. Alot of their beliefs are based on cosmic and universal Law. Make no mistake about it though, I am not a Buddist. Buddism is just a couple bricks of the wall. And no, I am not talking Pink Floyd. The cover of the Dark Side of The Moon is an interesting image though you might say? Where is the moon? I only see a triangle??? Think outside the box my friend. The answer is revealed through many different forms of masters of puppets produced Music.

Well, I am not gonna elaborate on exactly what I believe because that would make me a partner in your agenda to derail this thread. What I believe has nothing to do with the end of the World as we know it other than unlike you, I believe that the end will be a cosmic event, not a biblical one.

Yes, I believe that the Universe is God, but there is much more to it than that. Unlike you, I don't claim to have all the answers to that question, but at the same time this is not the forum for me to discuss all that I know, or shall I say just for you, believe. I am just here to tell you that you're wrong, very wrong about your misled beliefs.

It's this simple really, You follow a religion who's creators worship Saturn, and to this very day. The hoax that you have swallowed was fabricated to do exactly what it has done to you. My they have done their work well. You should look into the black cube of Mecca. You should look for Saturn in all symbols of power ( even the cartoons your kids watch). Once you start to look for it, you will see it in everything. You have been deceived, brainwashed and lied to like millions and millions before you.

Take a look at their Universe - ities, and take a look at the black cube Graduates where on their heads after their indoctrination over intuition. Of course first you pay your tuition. Now you have a degree in sheoplization. If you truly look into those who wrote your fairy tales beliefs themselves than you will realize their deception. It's almost impossible to miss. That is if you refuse to be herded, your eyes are wide open and that you have the courage to read between the lies. You may not realize it, and I understand why, but I am trying to help you my friend.

As far as my beliefs, well I will leave you with this. Otherwise, You will have to catch me in the Religion forum which I rarely enter. I might for you though if it gives me a chance to enlighten you to the truth which is the power of the Universe. Enjoy. ~SheopleNation

edit on 13-10-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Your eyes are wide open to everything that is going on here on planet Earth, yet you are so easily controlled and misled?

For supposedly being 62 years old, How is it that you call other posters "geeks"? Sorry my friend, I am just not buying that either. ~SheopleNation

edit on 13-10-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologistI simply find it hard to believe that people will stop claiming that sun dogs are second suns and the Earth will fry.
I simply find it hard to believe that people will stop claiming a pole shift will destroy the world.
I simply find it hard to believe that people will stop claiming imaginary planets are out there to destroy us
I simply find it hard to believe that people will stop claiming planet alignments will rip the guts out of the Earth
I simply find it hard to believe that people will stop claiming the Sun is going to scorch the Earth with CMEs
I simply find it hard to believe that people will stop claiming TPTB want to kill off lots of people

Perhaps not, but at least everything else will be better so less people will be paying attention

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Know it all attitudes and arrogance turns off all people .

Know nothing attitudes that hide behind their religious texts turns off all people.

Those same presupposing chumps think only one dimensionally .They also gobble up everything that scientific study grant recipients put out especially if it really can't be verified .

Obviously you do not understand how science works. The confidence of a study is pertinent. You should learn what that means and then you wouldn't state something absurd you probably read on some dipweed religious site.

The End of the World as we know it as the Bible states it is from the bible also .

The reliance on writings so riddled with failures in the area of geology, history, biology, etc. makes for a poor choice in deciding the future.

Todays degenerated society sickens me .

I believe Socrates make a similar statement. He didn't ascribe the problem to the devil.

I am looking forward to Jesus coming .

Keep waiting. There is the biblical prophecy that was a failure about Jesus showing up while people in a city still lived. They died almost 2000 years ago. People have been claiming the second coming for 2000 years. Don't expect it to happen.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Of those, the quoted statement (or something relatively close to it) will actually happen (albeit not in our lifetime).

Unless the theory has changed, when our sun expends its fuel (in about another 4 - 5 billion years), it's outer shell will expand. The Earth could very well get hit by a massive CME or solar flare and become a burnt crispy critter.

-saige-
edit on 14-10-2011 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

I watched your video, but be prepared for Stereologist to tell you how wrong you are for thinking we live in an Electric Universe. Tried that one already. So, in keeping with the topic of this thread, what makes you think this is an Electric Universe?

edit on 14-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

well he would be entitled to his opinion. There is much more to it than being an "electric Universe". I never said it was an "electric universe" anyway. It's much bigger than that. And no, You're not keeping with the subject of the thread. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

well he would be entitled to his opinion. There is much more to it than being an "electric Universe". I never said it was an "electric universe" anyway. It's much bigger than that. And no, You're not keeping with the subject of the thread. ~SheopleNation

You didn't have to say it was an Electric Universe, your video did. And yes, I am keeping with the subject of the thread. Is there something that you specifically believe will happen in the Universe based on it being an Electric Universe that's going to create a cosmological catastrophe? You did say that's what you thought would end the world, right?
edit on 14-10-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Wrong. Just because Mr2Tuff said that in the video, doesn't mean I believe that it's an electric universe. It was more about how the brain cell image resembled The Universe image. I guess you missed that?

The end of planet Earth? Most likely a very large asteroid, meteorite or even the Moon smashing into it. That's what I believe killed all the Dinosaurs (no not the moon). Could also be a massive pole shift, or an unheard of massive Solar flare (not sure about the science behind that one). Maybe Alien technology. Hell, The Sun could explode anytime. We don't know enough about it. This last one may not be a cosmic event, but we humans very well could end up destroying this planet, or at the very least ourselves and most of the life on it. ~SheopleNation

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join