It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Troll might be in my apartment??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Get out. Get out now! Before its too late.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What you're describing sounds more like a small goblin or possibly a boggart, trolls are usually much bigger and don't often wear clothes of any type.

Whatever you do, if you see it go through a small door or opening that you have never noticed before don't follow it through. Also, don't give it too much acknowledgement, that will only give it more power.

You might want to call in a witch to put up wards in order to keep things out.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Good thought, it does sound much like a gnome.
But gnomes are primarily european. I would look into Native American myths for that region also.

edit on 29-9-2011 by gamesmaster63 because: syntax

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Have you been watching Cats Eyes by any chance? I would hold fire on that super skunk mate!
edit on 29-9-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Ok, so I didn't read every post on this topic but I've dealt with supernatural things throughout my life. I wouldn't recommend a cat (too bad we all get all our info from movies), in fact I would forget about pets alltogether. Don't leave poison. This creature is likely not of this plane. I really don't beleive you will get any physical evidence which is why you won't find real pics on the internet..just fakes. Especially being that it can disapear. The only time I've ever seen anything close on film to a real troll-like being was an old episode of Ghost Hunters when they were in Ireland and were using an infrared camera and caught it outside. That was probably the best episode I ever saw from that show.
If it were me, I'd probably try to get on it's good side. Leave cookies, liqour and other things as an offering in a low spot so that it may reach it easier. It may not bother you as much and may actually begin to do chores around the house for you. Piss it off and you may have trouble. This tradition goes back to the old days when people actually beleived it such things. Now when I say all of this, I'm being dead serious....no joke. Try it. Look up house trolls and traditions for getting along with them. I've been told that if you leave them offerings, they will help you here and there. You don't have to see each other either. You just got lucky. Also, you were half asleep and thus more likely to see things that you may not normally see when fully alert and awake. Let me know how it works out for you, hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I suppose you can say its a type of troll, Check your apartment for bridges between worlds. They would be at places were reality is thinnest.

Ya watch out for them though they cant stay long in this dimension. They think there funny and if they could they would laugh you to death, really I am surprised it didn't try to make fun of you, and try to raid your fridge. But ya get a cat those type of trolls are allergic to cats.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Troll sequence from "Cat's Eye"......

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least. But, i did find this i can't tell if it's real or a very good hoax. (turn your volume down they yell towards the end)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

A troll might be in this thread?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Since i do not believe in coincidences i find it very strange that i just found this post about a possible troll, and gnomes and trolls:the secret chamber is on one channel on my Television and one channel below it is LOTR: fellowship of the ring. And, that movie is full of goblins and trolls... Strange indeed
edit on 4-10-2011 by JoBee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
He described it as about 2 and a half feet tall with old tattered brown robes on and a pointy hat

The real mystery is who is in the business of making clothes for trolls?

If we can find out who the tailor is maybe we can find a whole nest of them.. Just sayin.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The scandinavians have a tradition of nisse, or little gnomes. They wear pointy hats and often have unkempt clothing and beards and are very wrinkled. Nisse came in two varieties - friendly nisse who would help keep the house safe, and unfriendly nisse who would prank you or try to harm you.

In scandinavian tradition it was common to leave a bowl of milk or porridge for the nisse. Nisse who were well kept and treated well would respond by protecting the house from damage, and doing small things to keep everything running well, like preventing sparks from leaping from the fireplace, keeping vermin away, repelling thieves, or not pestering your pets.

Maybe leave a bowl of milk or porridge out and see if it's a nisse. According to folklore, nisse are great guys to have around and you always want to stay on their good side.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well I can't say I believe you without any evidence but strange things happen... but can you answer a couple
questions do you live in a apartment building or is it like a 2 family type house?
Do you have a habit of not locking your doors? Is it possible a little person might live in your area or apt building
and hes having a bit of fun with you?
I wouldn't bring a animal in as some people suggested I would hate to see any harm come to it!
If your honestly serious that this has happened contact a paranormal group to come and
investigate. Keep us posted try to video or take a few pictures.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Ur seeing gnomes who are evil lil fudgers and are multidemensional and can drag u into their dimension via portal. Cleanse ur home asap and dont fudge around with them. Read about them here, esp Dock9s post on page 2.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-10-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Arent trolls after money? im sure the fairytails say they always try to take money from someone unsuspecting. Well you cant call in any ghost hunters obviously they are usless at ghost hunting nevermind troll hunting...have you tried setting up a video camera?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think the Op is trolling us, just like the time he had shadow people in his bedroom or the infamous ghost in the bathroom...
Seriously just check his posting history guys..

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sounds more like a Gnome.

Reminded me of this video.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatpastyhead
Sounds more like a Gnome.

Reminded me of this video.

Well, that is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link