It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Troll might be in my apartment??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

As a couple of others said above, it sounds more like a gnome. I don't claim any authenticity to this widely circulated video from a couple of years ago; but did it resemble this creepy apparition (or fake whatever)?:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by kimish

So, what have you concluded from your experience?
Mass hallucination from suggestion or actual witness of a creature from another dimension?

I have come to the conclusion that it's all in ones head. I was on a hallucinogenic, as were my friends at the time, there you have it.

There are several levels of sleep and we all know what certain levels can bring about... sleep paralysis for example. Many people experience visual and/or auditory hallucinations depending on their person and level of "sleep" they are in.

I, for one, don't believe in beings from another dimension making themselves present and known, mind you I say "making themselves present and KNOWN". But, I always do keep an open mind. Being narrow minded gets you nowhere.

As for the OP, I'll let you read between the lines on my feelings about the subject, no disrespect to the OP of course.
edit on 28-9-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Even if the image on this troll was nothing but a product of one's imagination, however brought on, I have no doubt in the OP and his/her cousin becoming nervous at the sight. And it does sound more like a description of a gnome. I thought trolls (described in myth) were large like giants.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Sounds like a leprechaun not a troll. Trolls are supposed to be huge and without bells too.

Yea like everyone says get a cat but get big cat like a savannah, a regular cat would probably lose to 2 1/2 foot tall bi-pedal creature.

savannahcat
edit on 28-9-2011 by shamdaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by cj6

Got this off google its about as close as i can get to what we saw only it wasnt smiling obviously.

Link doesn't work..

I receive the message....403 Forbidden.

Notice that when you quoted the post, the url is in the text. All you have to do is copy/paste that url into your browser and you will see the picture. Looks like a happygolucky-gnome-like thing, to me.

p.s. the image is from GLP (for those who don't wish to link there)

edit on 28-9-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by shamdaddy

But a cat fight from a cat of any size or genetics would be an indication of an intruder. I personally would go with a en.wikipedia.org... my dream dog.
Just sayin

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
get a huge dog screw the cat. It doesn't sound like a troll they usually hang out under bridges or on internet forums.

it's sounds more like a leprechaun. Get it to come out by going after it's lucky charms or something.. or go after it's pot of gold.

If any thing next time you see it tell it to $%#$ off

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Perhaps someone in the apartment played dethkloks musta krakish too many times, in all seriousness it could be some kind of ghost, should call an investigation team

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

For those who don't get the musta krakish joke, it's a song that's supposed to summon a troll
edit on 28-9-2011 by connorromanow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
How can you link to a picture similar to it and also know that it wasn't smiling if all you saw was it's shadow? Did your cousin draw a picture for you? If so could you upload it...
edit on 28/9/2011 by Planet teleX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Surprised no one has mentioned the Duendes since you live in CA!

en.wikipedia.org...

In Hispanic folklore of Mexico and the American Southwest, duendes are known as gnome like creatures who live inside the walls of homes, especially in the bedroom walls of young children. They attempt to clip the toenails of unkempt children, often leading to the mistaken removal of entire toes.[2] They are also known for taking items from young children. They have also been able to barter with the mother of young children so that they can take the child and have them to eat. They appear at night when children are at play with a ball, and watch the children and later make their appearance and confront the children.

Sounds like what you've been seeing around there, and from what I've read about the duende over the years they are generally not very friendly.
edit on 9/28/2011 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ahhhh the veil is growing thinner every day...

look or move like this by any chance ? if so be careful....

www.youtube.com...

I know it's blurry but I need a visual Idea to narrow down. Trolls usually aren't small...

Small end, pixies, fai, imps, nymphs, gnomes, elves, gremlins errrrr there are more I could get info on but I need more of a description. A troll may eat your kitty, but I'm not familiar with trolls moving into apartments, sheds and cellars yes, but not so much homes or appartments.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Why don't I believe you? Because you would be out of there sooo fast. You wouldn't be living there now. Or did you just go back to eating your Raisin Bran afterwards?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
+1 to posters. This is actually kind of creepy. I'm a very skeptical person about paranormal things. I think 99% of it's bullsh**. But... it's odd. There seem to be myths in different places in the world. In the modern world we assume that they're just fictitious stories, but... What if when enough people believe in something it actually manifests? I know that sounds ridiculous...
edit on 28-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Someone on all fours using their arms as the legs, with a gnome hat as part of the costume. The fake arms are attached and free to dangle. That's why he's facing the camera the whole time.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Yeah tell that lil bastard I want me lucky charms back, I mean the cereal. I am still ticked about him taking it!

OK OK I just couldn't resist.
But sounds creeeeeeepppppppyyyy. I would have soiled my panties if I'd have seen that regardless of just using the bathroom!!

edit on 28-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think Op has seen *don't be afraid of the dark* a few too many times,
as in the movie is based on trolls in a house.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If you do get a picture of it........ be very careful about posting it here on ATS....... I've seen too many threads closed and OPs banned for posting pictures without presenting the EXIF data to the moderators.... regardless of how intriguing or informative the threads were.

In other words...... if you post your troll picture here..... you could get banned for trolling.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I vote you catch it and have it become a member on ATS a Troll from another dimension must have Super Troll abilities?
He will get 1000 stars for every post and 1000 flags for waffling on about Blinking lights near orion as example, he will be the new Site Owner within a year?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
its simple

feed it cheeseburgers and get it to help with the chores

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join