It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Troll might be in my apartment??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Trolls are real and its presence is not benign. You shouldn't freak out next time throw a bag over it and when it pleads to be let out say ok, but I want a wish granted first...they are like leprachauns

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

You don't happen to have ProjectUltra2013 living by you do you? Hah! I couldn't resists. I'm not trying to take anything away from your thread.. Its just the first thing I thought of when I saw the opening line.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Am really not sure what to say to this one.lol.First of all,I thought trolls lived under bridges and waylayed,attacked even devoured the unsuspecting traveller who ventures out alone and at the wrong time.

The wee man,2ft tall,pointy hat,bells along with talk of getting a cat as deterent.Is anyone else reminded of that 80's classic 'Cat's Eyes' with Drew Barrymore as the wee girl.

Didnt the cat paw it as it clung to the electric fan making it let go n it flew into the electric socket in the wall n was fried.That and James Woods trying to sneak a cigarette without the mafia men catching him.lol.

What you have if it isn't a mad sense of humour,flashbacks from too many trips with Lucy n her diamonds sounds more like an imp or a gnome as somebody suggested but why be pedantic,it's an odd wee mythical-come-folklore creature (can we class them as humanoid of sorts ??) that are normally considered the preserve of fairytales.

Assuming it is a genuine entity living in your house is it actually threatening at all.Is it negative or simply bizarre ??

Surely if it becomes a problem just treat it like a football n imagine your taking a goal kick.lol

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Watch Steven Kings Cats Eye..

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63
You might want to call in a witch to put up wards in order to keep things out.

I don't believe that is how it should work. Witches or other similar professions should be there and the affected people shouldn't be told to ask them but ask because they want to themselves for whatever reason. Otherwise you would have schemes involving just two people where one tells everybody there are unseen beings which might cause harm and the other will remove them for a fee and when it's all done they both disappear along with the fee ofcourse.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join