It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Troll might be in my apartment??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
cj6

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok first off i dont know anything about trolls and i may have come across a few stories about people seeing them but this is new to me. Anyways, my cousin just recently moved in with me about a month and half ago and since then all different kinds of weird things have been happening in the apartment. But the most unexplainable is the fact that we have both seen a TROLL in the apartment. About a month ago i wasnt home so my cousin decided to watch tv in the living room late at night and fell asleep. He was woken up by the sound of what he describes as bells jingling. As he was laying on his sound he looked over toward the hallway and described seeing a very small shadow quickly run along the wall to the side of the couch. He assumed it was nothing so he tried closed his eyes to go back to sleep. After a few minutes he opened his eyes and was freaked out when he saw what we can only assume was a troll of some kind. He described it as about 2 and a half feet tall with old tattered brown robes on and a pointy hat and its face was very wrinkled almost shriveled and he said its laugh was one of the most creepy sounds he's ever heard. His first reaction was to swing at it which he did but the thing was gone in the blink of an eye which resulted in my cousin swinging his fist around and slamming it into the side of the couch. When he told me of course i thought it was too far-fetched to be real but ive known my cousin all my life and to see him get chills on his arms and almost come to tears made me a believer. About a week ago i saw the troll myself. I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and as i opened the door to come out i saw a very small shadow standing in the hallway and i could clearly see the shape of a pointy hat and it quickly darted out towards the living room. It freaked me out knowing what my cousin saw so i ran around the apartment and turned on every light! Of course there was nothing but i know i wasnt dreaming obviously since i woke up to use the bathroom. Now we're both on edge trying to figure out what this thing is and what it might want. Like i said i havent heard too many stories about trolls and if anyone has any useful info i'd appreciate it. We've been thinking about setting up a camera at night to record and we might do that as soon as we get the equipment.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I would call ghost-hunters or some entity that might help you out.

Regards

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I know some things for sure -- don't feed it or allow it to have access to your computer or ATS account.

Second, you may want to get a cat. It sounds like the same troll from the movie "Cat's Eye" since it's wearing bells.

Third, please, please, please try to get a pic of it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It was probably just Dobby or Kreacher. I'm sure they disapparated when you turned on the lights.

They're just there to serve... you shouldn't fear them.

cj6

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I can understand the light-heartedness but i didnt mean this as a joke. It really happened and we're both pretty freaked out.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I thought elves had pointy hats and trolls we much larger. Maybe it's something else. I don't know?

The only trolls that I know of are here on ATS!

Seriously though I wouldn't be freaked out too much unless you feel threatened. Maybe it's there to help watch out for you?

edit on 28-9-2011 by redzareptile because: I haven't had my coffee yet!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Remember, a troll can only be killed by acid or fire. After depleting the creature of all its hit points, be sure to burn it with acid or fire.

Actually, your description does not sound very troll like to me. I had a similar encounter, many moons ago, while at the beach at night. It never bothered me, but my friends said "shut up" when I told them.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

If I am correct informed they like shinny objects like silver or golden bracelets/ rings. What you should do is install a motion active camera and wait for a recording. That way you will be sure to capture whatever it is on camera. I am sure it will be a mega hit on You Tube.

Good luck!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So. yeah. Don't panic, it's probably just giant rats.

cj6

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Got this off google its about as close as i can get to what we saw only it wasnt smiling obviously.

[sorry cant get the link to work]
edit on 28-9-2011 by cj6 because: link does not work

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I was quite serious about the cat. If it doesn't seek the troll out and kill it, then the cat will get killed. Either way, you'll figure out if you can stay in the apartment or find a new place to live.
A dog would work, too. I guess.

I was also quite serious about the pics, too.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Where are you located?

Does that area have a history of activity?

Thanks,
OiO

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I can understand the light-heartedness but i didnt mean this as a joke. It really happened and we're both pretty freaked out.

It seems to me that before posting this, you were probably already aware that many people would not take you seriously. Honestly, it is very hard to believe. Your personal experience very well could be from a mind, still somewhat in sleep-mode, combined with the images from your cousins story, which had already been planted into your mind.

If you truly do believe this, then I think a cat would probably be a good idea, along with video cameras.

P.S. The pic you linked = 'Image Forbidden'

cj6

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Van Nuys, CA. So ya i doubt theres any history of trolls or anything like it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

When I clicked on your link i got this

403 Forbidden nginx

Don't know what that means!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6

Got this off google its about as close as i can get to what we saw only it wasnt smiling obviously.

Link doesn't work..

I receive the message....403 Forbidden.

PS someone replied quicker than me about the communication breakdown.....sorry...
edit on 28/9/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Sorry, I just had to.

[snip]

You should be careful though...Whatever this "thing" is, it might not be friendly...So maybe make sure you have some sort of protection with you , at all times?
edit on 28-9-2011 by elevatedone because: removed unecessary picture

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join