It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Else feel Something BIG Is Coming Really Soon?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I don’t know what it is but I feel something big is coming and I need to prepare myself at a faster pace. The urge to store more supplies has never been as strong as it is now for me. I know, people say it all the time, "something major is coming" but really, i think this time is different. I look around me and at the work please and it is as if everyone is down, scared, and lost. I think as a whole, mankind is close to a major event that will change this world. I’m hearing more and more stores of people leaving cities to get out of highly populated areas to prepare for this event. Does anyone else feel the same way or is it just me?

edit on 28-9-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

It's just you.

Just kidding

I feel like something big is coming too...but it could very well be all this hype about the end is nigh and Elenin and 2012 or a mixture of all of them just making too many suggestions for our brains to handle...my logic tells me I should lay off the speculations ...heck at least I'd be sane when I die off...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Yeah, horrible poverty! Cities are going broke and gas prices continue to rise. How much worse will it get? Yep, I think the best thing to do is stock up on perishables and learn to grow our own food. Be prepared. I'm not sure about how soon, because it's been a gradual process, but steady downhill.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I feel it too. I think it will be a huge completely unexpected rally in the stock market. Something like up 50% in one week. that will of course be accompanied by a similar move down in safe assets. Everything is upside down and once the fear is gone it is going to set itself straight at tremndous speed.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yup, more and more are talking about this sort of thing. I couldn't get much more out of an urban environment, I've lived my whole life here back in the woods of south Ga., lol.
On a side note, do you own a 68 Camaro SS? I actually just got my 66 SS Chevelle out of the paint shop.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Logically, if there is any involved here..we have to think of the obvious dangers:
war, famine, disease then less likely but possible super volcano going off and of course the good ol'
CME or solar event then even less likely an asteroid strike.
If niburu is real so to speak it could be a real harbinger of destruction that is if it's not just another misleading
interjection in the "last days apocalypse scenerios".
I think some kind of missile attack from subs is highly likely but even that is embarassing to put out there.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
A certain amount of us are wishing this big event to happen so badly. And THAT is why this event is happening from now on.
The thing is, this event will take effect first internally before we can start to visuallize its effects in our environment/societies. That´s what i feel.
edit on 28-9-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I too have this 'feeling' that something big is right around the corner. I don't know if it is a good or bad thing, but I just have the feeling that something will happen that will reshape our life here on earth.

I am not sure if it is due to the amount of information that is now available to us, or sheer coincidence, but the amount of natural disasters, food shortages, disease, and cosmic events is hard to ignore. Animals/species are going extinct too fast, and the economies of the world are in the tanks. (except for the big corporations and the elite)

I (like many of my friends and family member) feel disconnected to the current reality, almost as though we are preparing for the next step, whatever it may be. For all of our sakes I hope that whatever is coming will make life here better for every living creature, rather than the current standard of the big corporations/rich getting richer while the rest of us suffer.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

There is so much happening in the world right now. I feel like something is going to happen but for me its not coming soon enough, Dont want anyone to get hurt i just want the rapture to come so i can go home. The dates for doom keep going forward with not to much happening..I think the anticipation of a event plays heavily on our minds..makes us uneasy,wondering if we are safe and has us thinking about our family's more.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I myself have not been on this site long enough to read all the doom thats reported here. Give me sometime to catch up and I too will fill like something BIG is going down.

link   
Whoa, and I thought it was just me ;].

But seriously, im getting really weird dreams lately, really weird.
In last 2 weeks I dreamed about aliens coming openly and large numbers onto Earth. At least 4 times....

link   
I used to and I'm sure there will eventually be something big that occurs that will shock all of us, but I am willing to bet its nothing we expected. Giving credence to expect the unexpected. It always seems to be that way, but as of recently I have learned that my time is more valuable then gold. If I learned anything from my many many many hours spent out conspiracy and alternative news sites is that life is unpredictable and stressful. Any shadow around the corner could be the last, so for me to take life to serious is of no advantage.

The big event I am looking for is a global rise in intelligent consciousness. How that manifests itself I am not sure (thats the fun part), but I think it will take everyone of us to look at ourselves and really take the time to love thyself. We can't fix the world until we fix ourselves. You can only with 100% certainty do that, start loving yourself and emulate that value to others. Thats the something big I'm looking for. Humans being to start recognizing eachother and stop fighting ourselves. We are our own worse enemy. (Maybe thats why tptb think we need that false flag ET attack?? Ironic)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Read ATS = Feel like something big is about to happen

Dont read ATS = Do not feel like something big is about to happen

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
Whoa, and I thought it was just me ;].

But seriously, im getting really weird dreams lately, really weird.
In last 2 weeks I dreamed about aliens coming openly and large numbers onto Earth. At least 4 times....

I've been getting strange end of the world dreams too. CRAZY

link   
Well ive been coming to this site for about 2 and a half years now and "something big" has suposedly suposed to happen so many times i cant even count. if this event is so big that it hasnt happened and everyones got their mind on the same thing, then ok ill go with that but as long as the fire is still burning, ill be living day to day like most of us.

link   

Originally posted by halftime5
I myself have not been on this site long enough to read all the doom thats reported here. Give me sometime to catch up and I too will fill like something BIG is going down.

Try not to get too wrapped up in the doom. If all you came here for is just doom, trust me you can use your imagination and match the doom predicted here with percision without reading a single thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

HAHAHA! Love it

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoberHermit
Well ive been coming to this site for about 2 and a half years now and "something big" has suposedly suposed to happen so many times i cant even count. if this event is so big that it hasnt happened and everyones got their mind on the same thing, then ok ill go with that but as long as the fire is still burning, ill be living day to day like most of us.

Exactly. There was a time that I followed all to closely to this and other sites searching for doom, which is really a waste of this sites value. There is much more to be seen here then popular doom topics.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Does Anyone Else feel Something BIG Is Coming Really Soon?

Yes, take a look around the internet! You're far from unique!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think the idea many people miss is (if I may speak metaphorically) to not just go down the rabbit hole, but come out of the rabbit hole with something new to bring to the light. To return back to where you came from. Many people take the trip down the rabbit hole and never return, they get lost in the maze and others ignorantly don't even realize they need to leave the sun for a while. How can you contribute if you all you do is bath in it, you know it will cause cancer eventually.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join