It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Else feel Something BIG Is Coming Really Soon?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
Read ATS = Feel like something big is about to happen

Dont read ATS = Do not feel like something big is about to happen

Read ATS = people trying to understand and analyze properly our world gathering information.

Dont read ATS = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz keep sleeping.
edit on 28-9-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I've read the exact same sentiment expressed for over 5 years now, and also read it often back when we were in the midst of the last recession. I think it's all the doom-and-gloom news we read every day that gets people in this frame of mind. Rest assured, nothing "big" happened when all those other people worried about it and it is unlikely to happen this time either.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Something big will happen, I have all the supplies I need: The word of God.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

You sound like a politician.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by greenCo

You sound like a politician.

Not even in my dreams!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
of course you feel something like the rest of us.....

i mad a thread just liek this 2 months before the tsunami in japan hit.

and i remember having this very strange feeling and i did post saying " I FEEL AS IF SOEMTHING WILL HAPPEN IN A MONTH OR 2" and then u know what happend? well your damn right the tsunmi hitand then the feeling went away so maybe your ontop something but i dont feel it anymore.

PEACE AND LOVE

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I am with you on this one guys, but WATCH where the money goes and the Elites schedules. FEMA buying all those body bags and creating detainment camps, bunkers being built everywhere, new emergency broadcast systems getting ready, the police working with military training, Clinton recalling all US ambassadors, The Pope calling all Bishops back to the Vatican by Oct, it goes on and on.

There is tons to watch and read between the lines from. Stay alert, but obviously don't run around like Chicken Little. Live our lives, but be prepped as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I agree there is definatly a feeling of something about to occur and it feels big, reminds me of the way I felt post 9/11 but this one is happening before the actual event. Ive had visions of possible happening also but will get into that when I post my first thread!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I've felt this way for quite some time although I'm starting to think that it's human nature to be prepare for the unexpected.Either way you can only prepare for so much then it's out of our hands,let's face it you can't live life in a constant state of panic, and paranoia.From our first breath of life we begin to die little by little,life is a gamble at best and we should live it as our last.Anyway be prepared but don't let it consume you to the point of losing out on the joy of being alive....
no matter what life is a blessing

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I sometimes feel the same way, but a reality check usually sets me straight. I would attribute any feelings like this to 3 things:

1) the recent slew of natural disasters - not unprecedented, but certainly not common - and coupled with the dreaded "2012" doesn't help, either (though that's a bunch of bunk)
2) 9/11 - I truly believe that event has changed the world's (and especially USA's) psyche much more than we're willing to admit
3) ATS - it certainly can't help alleviate any of said fears visiting a site like this every day..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am sure those of you who have been coming to ATS for years have seen the cry go up weekly for the end of times or the Big One is coming. I am new to this site and I came here because of feeling uneasy. I am not an alarmist, I try to be level headed, but S is going to hit the fan. Natural, economic, who knows but people are not feeling secure. I came to ATS because of the survival forum which has many great ideas.

Please note- it is not just on ATS that people are changing and preparing. At my local library there is usually a wait list for most survival, farming and back to basic books. People are learning and preparing but most will not admit it because they will receive the label of alarmist or survivalist nut etc...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
Whoa, and I thought it was just me ;].

But seriously, im getting really weird dreams lately, really weird.
In last 2 weeks I dreamed about aliens coming openly and large numbers onto Earth. At least 4 times....

I've been getting strange end of the world dreams too. CRAZY

I get these all the time. And sometimes flashes when I'm driving past a location, like the image is superimposed.
Three examples... The first, in my nightmare I was trapped on the top of a mountain ridge that a lot of homes were built on, with a fire roaring up the hill at me. I had never seen this location before. Two months later, I was driving up a mountain ridge with a lot of houses and all of a sudden started having a panic attack, and realized it was the same ridge as my nightmare.

Another, I was driving down a canyon that I had never been in before and aliens were attacking (yes, I know)... and again, not too long after, I was driving down a canyon and had the same panic issue then realized it was the same canyon.

And the superimposed images happened the strongest when I was driving past a refinery near my house. I all of a sudden had a very quick "dream" where it was dead and burned in areas, with holes in many of the tanks. Typical ghost town looking... but it was a refinery.

I grew up in a home that takes emergency prepardness very seriously. Every year, my mom gives all of us kids something to put in our emergency kit. Last year was a burn kit, this year is a Sun Oven. (Actually very very cool!)
So, luckily my storage and emergency stuff is very well stocked. So I don't feel as panicked as many people I come across... but I still have that feeling of "Do we have enough food? Do we have enough water?" The last year or so has really made me pay closer attention to my storage and survival gear.
It's the same thing I tell people that ask why I carry my concealed on me all the time. Better to be ready and have nothing happen, than get caught without anything and wish you had it.

haha I just remembered another nightmare that actually made me take action. I dreamt that ETs were attacking and I had to go out and defend my house, so I grabbed my guns, then realized I only had one holster so if I had to use my hands, I was screwed.
So, the next day I actually went out and bought another holster. haha

edit on 28-9-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeeRZ

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
Whoa, and I thought it was just me ;].

But seriously, im getting really weird dreams lately, really weird.
In last 2 weeks I dreamed about aliens coming openly and large numbers onto Earth. At least 4 times....

I've been getting strange end of the world dreams too. CRAZY

I get these all the time. And sometimes flashes when I'm driving past a location, like the image is superimposed.
Three examples... The first, in my nightmare I was trapped on the top of a mountain ridge that a lot of homes were built on, with a fire roaring up the hill at me. I had never seen this location before. Two months later, I was driving up a mountain ridge with a lot of houses and all of a sudden started having a panic attack, and realized it was the same ridge as my nightmare.

Another, I was driving down a canyon that I had never been in before and aliens were attacking (yes, I know)... and again, not too long after, I was driving down a canyon and had the same panic issue then realized it was the same canyon.

And the superimposed images happened the strongest when I was driving past a refinery near my house. I all of a sudden had a very quick "dream" where it was dead and burned in areas, with holes in many of the tanks. Typical ghost town looking... but it was a refinery.

I grew up in a home that takes emergency prepardness very seriously. Every year, my mom gives all of us kids something to put in our emergency kit. Last year was a burn kit, this year is a Sun Oven. (Actually very very cool!)
So, luckily my storage and emergency stuff is very well stocked. So I don't feel as panicked as many people I come across... but I still have that feeling of "Do we have enough food? Do we have enough water?" The last year or so has really made me pay closer attention to my storage and survival gear.
It's the same thing I tell people that ask why I carry my concealed on me all the time. Better to be ready and have nothing happen, than get caught without anything and wish you had it.

haha I just remembered another nightmare that actually made me take action. I dreamt that ETs were attacking and I had to go out and defend my house, so I grabbed my guns, then realized I only had one holster so if I had to use my hands, I was screwed.
So, the next day I actually went out and bought another holster. haha

edit on 28-9-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

It seems your three dreams have one thing in common. Devastation and fire. Also 2 of the three dreams involve aliens. Could be something...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I just got an idea.

ATS should have a doom prediction ticker in our sig.
You predicted something big and it never happened in the timespan you established, you're 0 / 1.
Its not a competition btw, it would be a tool to reassure ourselves from those who cries to the wolf too often.

Ok, so ill answer the OP with a NO . I'm not even remotely spooked for a near future event.
i'm 1/2 so far.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Feels like something bad is coming.

I told a friend last week to be prepared for a large earthquake. She totally agreed, and said she can feel something coming too. She's not a CTer at all. Maybe it's a combination of a society losing it's moral and ethical compass, govts and corps selling out the people, and the actual earth changes being noticed....quakes, volcanos, weather. I think those things are certainly strong reasons to feel scared of the future.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't know if it's because i'm setting on my toilet or not, but im getting the feeling that something real big is coming too. But like you i just can't put my finger on what it's going to be just yet.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

This kind of post is not funny and below ATS standards. I see that is all you do, make crude jokes in all threads. Hopefully a MOD will take care of this.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hello everyone - I will add that I feel something is in the air. I am new to ATS and I actually did not know much about the cabal/illuminati/whatever or about the earth changes that are due or comet elenin - so why was it that several months ago I started buying a few bottles of water and a couple of cans of tinned food everytime I went shopping?

I have stocked up on pure instinct. I know that society cannot continue the way it is. I know that the economy is controlled and we, the regular people cannot change that....

So tell me why did I stock up and then find my way to information about what is happening in the world? I dream lucidly and prophetically but have not have a definitive dream about what is up ahead - I just feel as though we - as a humanity - are about to get a wake up call.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Something big is coming? Lets say the Globalists want to de-populate; they're not going to tell what, where or how so people can run in advance. It's going to happen when you least expect it....whatever that MIGHT be.

The only things I can see happening that would affect our countries:

1. Global or European stock market crash (high risk)

2. Unemployment reaching levels of 25-30% causing massive riots (med to high risk)

3. Viral outbreaks or a couple of large accidents (low risk)

4. Natural disasters: fires, eqk, tsunami (tsunami, low possibility)

5. Manmade disasters (med risk)

6. Terrorist attacks (low risk)

7. Comets falling to earth (very low risk)

All of the above will be man made!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I might be wrong but I think the chances of a very large EQK (8.0 to 9.0+) for the USA could come between 2013-2015; that does'nt mean to say you won't see a 6.0 or a 7.0 between October to end of 2012.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join