It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will win. As predicted. And guess who's tho blame...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Paul couldn't beat Obama, but it's a moot point as he will never be nominated.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

The American public at large don't choose the Republican candidate. So...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

[slaps forehead]

The number of times (i.e. Presidential elections) I've seen this predicted...

Will you publicly admit your wrong about this when you're shown to be wrong about this?

Cause this post of yours is just a lot of extreme paranoia.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by Misterlondon

The American public at large don't choose the Republican candidate. So...
Thank you so much for saying this. I don't know who "they" are but I am sick of them trying to ram who "they" think is the best person for the job. Because Perry is tanking in some polls the powers have pathetically been begging Christy to step in. The people are supporting Paul & Cain yet the media and the party are casting those two as 2nd & 3rd class candidates. I am beginning to believe that the conservative party would rather let Obama win that support a candidate that the people want.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Right. Polls say different. But don't let facts get in your way. Regardless, you might be right. The idiotic, unwashed masses can always be relied upon to vote against their own interests.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

Beginning to believe that?

That's why parties exist, to represent the party's interests. If you aren't one of their interests what benefit are you to them? And it's not just the GOP.

But of course if you're voting for Republicans you do suffer a lot of illusions about power in the first place... but no matter..

The take away is this: The GOP doesn't care about you. Neither do the Dems. They all care about maintaining a status quo, keeping power and making money... to do that they have to please certain blocks of constituents and the people that pay for them to campaign... and of course their friends in the media.

This will only get worse with things like unlimited corporate campaign contributions. And you thank the GOP for that.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

[rolls eyes]

Wasn't he losing to Obama last week?

The reality is that all of Paul's delusional policies wouldn't actually float in a national campaign... right now he seems all "out side the beltway," but very few know what he actually believes.IF he got in an actual national campaign and had to debate on Obama he'd lose badly...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Obama will win because of the lack of viable GOP candidates...they are all demonstrably clueless when it comes to the economy, Bachmann especially.

That's correct. No candidate imo has any viable economic solutions. All they offer is somekind of fantasy about change.

Anyone realistically think that the status quo is going to change with corporate control of the economic system.

Nothing is going to change regardless of who gets elected................so sit down, stfu, and watch TV

Exactly! And people wonder why nothing ever changes

By now, corporations and the top 1% have more wealth than the bottom 95% combined...and since money allows you to buy politicians, who do you think will win...win EVERY SINGLE TIME?

Politicians are just there to distract the dumb masses who buy into nonsense like "trickle down economics" or that oil subsidies "bring down the price of oil"

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Herman Cain or Gov Christie are the only two candidates I would ever vote for. They also happen to be the only ones who have a chance in hell at beating Obama imo.

Pauls impossible
Bachmann an idiot
Perry a crook
Romney a Mormon

seriously, where does the GOP pick up the garbage that runs on their ticket? The fact that Perry got so ahead in the polls is enough for me to assume Obama will sadly win.. but then again, usually only 30% show up to vote in primaries so who knows what we will get..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The only way I can be wrong is if another person takes office, but then I truly believe in Demons so I wouldn't be able to see the next President any differently than I see this one.

What is your problem, if the information does not fit within your spectrum why is it necessary to apologize to you unless you are hurt by my expressing my opinions? Unless of course Obama is your man? In that case I so humbly apologize now and I pray that you are forgiven in some odd cosmic twist of understanding for believing in "Yes we can-can"

Hugs to those whose feelings are hurt. I apologize now because I will continue to believe the Devil exists; I believe because GOD exists! It is all quite obvious to anyone with open eyes and an open mind.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Romney's only dis-qualifier is that he is a Mormon? I don't care for him cause he is just another spit-polished politician. Not to start a religious issue but we could all learn from the Mormon's and their food storage, preparedness way of life.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Although much can happen between now and next November, the GOP really has no candidate. In 2004, the Democrats had the same problem. Bush Jr. could have been a one term President, but there wan't anyone else worth voting for. Same thing applies today. A GOP circus sideshow of Presidential hopefuls certainly makes Obama much more re-electable.

The GOP really needs to find a candidate that moderate America would vote for. Right now it looks like Romney, but they still have time.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Honestly, they don't have time... all the other candidates think this is a real chance (or they wouldn't be in the race...unless they're just crazy)... so if a new candidate came in they'd be immediately attacked by all sides... it'd have to be someone unbelievably amazingly special... and the GOP establishment has no taste for that... so... Four more years...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

There's lots of reasons to dislike Romeny, but the Mormon thing would/will be a be drag on the Christian Conservative vote (i.e. the GOP base)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Jazes... you truly believe in demons???

Eeek!

Well, don't worry, Obama will get re-elected then a GOPer will get elected. And so on.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

The GOP is all garbage (give or take the odd "good one") they don't actually HAVE other options.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I'm with you up to the distraction bit... I don't think it's so controlled, in a monolithic way... I think it's a lot of people all pulling the same dumbass way cause it suits them...

The biggest lie most Americans believe is that government is a bigger threat than corporate interests... In fact the GOP is (probably) again going to run a CEO for the White House...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I have no doubt that he will pull every trick out of his hand bag in the next and upcoming months. With that said, the public is wising up. Kind of like waking up from a hangover, they dont know what happened, but now know what is going on.

Only time will tell.

My opinion. History tells us he wont be elected, but we will see.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

Actually history DOESN'T tell us that:

Despite weak economy, history professor's system predicts Obama 'very strong' for reelection
www.palmbeachpost.com...

Incumbents almost always win:
www.cusdi.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I watched the news this morning, I think the ABC morning news. I usually watch fox and friends. But like to keep it diverse. lol

With that said, there was a huge news story on there, maybe you saw it, but a lot more hype now about Cristy running for president. I think he traveled to like 3 differnt states in two days. You dont make those kind of outings with out the intention of getting some press. Who knows. If he runs. I think we will have a clear and decisive winner for the GOP.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join