It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

If this was the case then no wonder Jesus was nailed to a cross...

Get this:
- Jesus who is the son of God, and is also God (don't ask me) tells us in the Bible homosexuality is a sin
- The Bible, Gods word, also tells us that God created all of us

So they nailed God to a cross because he created homosexuality which in his own laws is a sin. So God ended up dying for the sins he created - I think he got what he deserved.

Call me blasphomous all you like but:
- Are you actually comprehending what you are saying?
- Do you realise this is driving hate against other human beings in society, exactly what Jesus was supposed to be condemning and teaching us to oppose?
- Do you realise that there are cases of a straight men suffering brain injury and becoming gay? Do you think a mental illness or difference is a sin?
- What makes you believe you are not judging another and encouraging others to judge which is also a sin?

I for one am a recovering homophobe, I still struggle with homophobia still to a degree - but at least I see the hate I once had inside me was wrong and not a message of an almighty powerful loving God. The hate I once had said more about me as a person than anyone else.

I hope you are right and God is real, and I hope he judges you with the same amount of fairness you judge others

edit on 29-12-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
54 pages of mostly mocking God. Jesus didn't say the "act" is damning
if unrepented of....

Yes He did. Jesus told the Apostles "those who hear you hear Me." Do
you think Peter made it up? This is your eternal soul and people could
care less. For the 5th time I post. It's Scriptural, Old and New Testament.

Unrepentant sodomites are in Hell.

_ _ _ _

2 Peter 2:4-6
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but delivered them, drawn down by infernal ropes to the lower hell, unto torments, to be reserved unto judgment: 5 And spared not the original world, but preserved Noe, the eighth person, the preacher of justice, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly. 6 And reducing the cities of the Sodomites, and of the Gomorrhites, into ashes, condemned them to be overthrown, making them an example to those that should after act wickedly.

2 Peter 2:4-6: Peter also reveals that the Sodomites are suffering in hell for their sins by comparing the Sodomites’ punishment to the eternal punishment of the evil angels. Just as God did not spare the angels when they sinned but cast them into hell, so He did the same with the Sodomites when He “condemned them to extinction and made them an example to those who were to be ungodly.”

Jude 5
I will therefore admonish you, though ye once knew all things, that Jesus, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, did afterwards destroy them that believed not: 6 And the angels who kept not their principality, but forsook their own habitation, he hath reserved under darkness in everlasting chains, unto the judgment of the great day. 7 As Sodom and Gomorrha, and the neighbouring cities, in like manner, having given themselves to fornication, and going after other flesh, were made an example, suffering the punishment of eternal fire.

Jude 5-7: Like Peter, Jude confirms that the Sodomites are in hell by saying that they had the same fate as the evil angels. Jude says just as the evil angels were condemned to hell, the Sodomites “likewise” (Greek, hos) acted immorally and are undergoing a punishment of eternal fire. “Undergoing” (Greek, upechousai) is a present participle which means their suffering is ongoing. See also the clear polarity between those who are saved (v.5) and those who are condemned (vv. 6-7,11,13).

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz
reply to post by colbe

If this was the case then no wonder Jesus was nailed to a cross...

Get this:
- Jesus who is the son of God, and is also God (don't ask me) tells us in the Bible homosexuality is a sin
- The Bible, Gods word, also tells us that God created all of us

So they nailed God to a cross because he created homosexuality which in his own laws is a sin. So God ended up dying for the sins he created - I think he got what he deserved.

Call me blasphomous all you like but:
- Are you actually comprehending what you are saying?
- Do you realise this is driving hate against other human beings in society, exactly what Jesus was supposed to be condemning and teaching us to oppose?
- Do you realise that there are cases of a straight men suffering brain injury and becoming gay? Do you think a mental illness or difference is a sin?
- What makes you believe you are not judging another and encouraging others to judge which is also a sin?

I for one am a recovering homophobe, I still struggle with homosexuality still to a degree - but at least I see the hate I once had inside me was wrong and not a message of an almighty powerful loving God. The hate I once had said more about me as a person than anyone else.

I hope you are right and God is real, and I hope he judges you with the same amount of fairness you judge others

God makes no one homosexual. And quit attacking me personally. God has revealed the "act" of sodomy is an intrinsic evil. Natural Law alone should tell you. And quit attacking the messenger John, God speaks through His prophets.

He loves the sinner not the sin.

Repent and confess the "act" to God and remain celibate if you think you are homosexual.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

God makes no one homosexual. And quit attacking me personally. God has revealed the "act" of sodomy is an intrinsic evil. Natural Law alone should tell you. And quit attacking the messenger John, God speaks through His prophets.

Repent and confess the "act" to God and remain celibate if you think you are homosexual.

In your OP you referred to homosexuality not sodomy, please learn the difference. Are you saying it is ok to be homosexual as long as you do not penetrate an anus? is female homosexuality ok?
Or is your issue with sodomy itself so therefore male / female intercourse involving penetration of the anus is wrong. So therefore male homosexuality that just involves kissing is fine?

Maybe once you know what you have an issue with then we can get to the bottom of this - pun intended.

You are right, as far as we the science currently shows us, we can not tell if people are born homosexual/God creates people homosexual.
But he does make them MORE LIKELY to be homosexual as sexual orientation is influenced by quite a number of genetic as well as non-genetic factors.
Additionally Sex hormones during development do have an influence on sexual orientation, at a stage when someone has not even had a chance to make their own decisions.

You can keep finding bible verses written by man and presented as the word of God to support your views, or you can just ask yourself the simple question - would an almighty all loving God condemn someone who has not had a chance to make their own decisions. Does it seem right that he would have an issue with his own creation? heck, we can even see animals in nature displaying homosexual traits.

I have not attacked you personally, just asked you to hold your own beliefs to your own scrutiny.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

If god created everything, he also created homosexuality...and it's pretty common in nature too. In short, you don't know what you're talking about and try to make people buy into your bigoted view of the world

But since you disagree, and you also claim to have a personal uplink to god...mind telling me if I am safe to visit NYC in February or not? Don't wanna get into god's genocide plans

edit on 29-12-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
reply to post by colbe

those who scream his name the loudest are always the most deaf to his message.

Stealing that one, that is gold! Thanks bud

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

In your OP you referred to homosexuality not sodomy, please learn the difference. Are you saying it is ok to be homosexual as long as you do not penetrate an anus? is female homosexuality ok?
Or is your issue with sodomy itself so therefore male / female intercourse involving penetration of the anus is wrong. So therefore male homosexuality that just involves kissing is fine?

Maybe once you know what you have an issue with then we can get to the bottom of this - pun intended.
You are right, as far as we the science currently shows us, we can not tell if people are born homosexual/God creates people homosexual.
But he does make them MORE LIKELY to be homosexual as sexual orientation is influenced by quite a number of genetic as well as non-genetic factors.
Additionally Sex hormones during development do have an influence on sexual orientation, at a stage when someone has not even had a chance to make their own decisions.
You can keep finding bible verses written by man and presented as the word of God to support your views, or you can just ask yourself the simple question - would an almighty all loving God condemn someone who has not had a chance to make their own decisions. Does it seem right that he would have an issue with his own creation? heck, we can even see animals in nature displaying homosexual traits.

I have not attacked you personally, just asked you to hold your own beliefs to your own scrutiny.

byte,

Science is not God, Science has been wrong.

God makes no one homosexual. The message in the OP or the newest message are not my personal view.

See...you don't believe Scripture. Just like you don't believe prophecy.

Homosexuality is a disorder. Again, God loves the sinner not the sin.
There is other perversity among homosexuals besides the "act."

People are not animals, they have a soul.

The message to John Leary isn't new. It's been prophesied for a long time. Pray for those who deny God and His teachings. Pray for their conversion, even at the last moment, God's grace could change their heart.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
reply to post by colbe

those who scream his name the loudest are always the most deaf to his message.

Who is screaming but the fifty four pages of mostly denial that sodomy is
a grave sin against God.

Silence to the Scripture, Old and New posted.

Stealing that one, that is gold! Thanks bud

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

byte,

Agree completely on this. I for one believe science is wrong alot more than we think it is. We only see and measure such a small fraction of this universe, yet we think we understand it.

God makes no one homosexual. The message in the OP or the newest message are not my personal view.

Can you show me a scripture stating this please my friend?

Actually I do believe in prophecy and I believe the scriptures contain it, but I do not believe everything that is in the scriptures because it reads to me like the word of men, it is corrupt and distorted, full of contradicitons and views that were common at the time that make no sense to me, if God is the loving God we are supposed to believe.

Homosexuality is a disorder.

I cautiously and conditionally agree that it could be classed as a disorder

Again, God loves the sinner not the sin.

We have just gone from disorder to a sin, is a mental disorder a sin in your point of view?

Yes, but my question is, is your belief that homosexuality is wrong or sodomy is wrong or that both a wrong.

I can respect where you are going with this.

The message to John Leary isn't new. It's been prophesied for a long time. Pray for those who deny God and His teachings. Pray for their conversion, even at the last moment, God's grace could change their heart.

Heres my issue: I cant say for sure if God creates homosexuals or not, but I can say that he gave me a soul, a brain and a heart, and I will always follow those before any book or text, even when it claims to come from God himself, after all he said satin was the master of deception.
I am using the tools he gave me to make up my own mind and in my mind I do not see anything wrong with being homosexual it is just a 2 of the same sex loving each other, it does not have to involve any acts - A message that this loving is the wrong and not tolerated by an all loving God bewilders me and leads me to think it is the deception of Satin dividing us to conquer us. At the end of the day I don't need the bible to tell me judging another is wrong and therefore I will not and I will leave it for him.

I will however apologise for my antagonistic approach to you, I showed weakness and should have been more respectful, I am sincerely sorry. I do however wish to continue our discussion, so I may learn why you feel the way you feel and see what has lead you to make this OP.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
byte,

What a kind reply. I have friends who are gay but are now dead. Before my conversion, I think I have shared this, I would comment "what is wrong with loving another person, no matter their sex?"

I didn't know the faith and spoke from PO.

I can reply to some of you comments, if you don't mind I'll underline, it's
faster for me.

byte,

Agree completely on this. I for one believe science is wrong alot more than we think it is. We only see and measure such a small fraction of this universe, yet we think we understand it.

People will get "upset" but a perfect example is the birth control pill. Science didn't know of the terrible physical damage and ecological damage besides the spiritual damage taking the pill. One of the creators of the pill rejects it totally. The list of ill effects is long. The Spiritual damage is to much to speak of here....

Can you show me a scripture stating this please my friend?

I will have to look, but by logic alone, it is written sodomy is an abomination in God's eyes. God is all holy, all good, He is perfect. He wouldn't create something and turn around and say it is wrong, a grave sin.

Actually I do believe in prophecy and I believe the scriptures contain it, but I do not believe everything that is in the scriptures because it reads to me like the word of men, it is corrupt and distorted, full of contradicitons and views that were common at the time that make no sense to me, if God is the loving God we are supposed to believe.

I wish I could change your mind. God's written Word is inerrant. The place to go to answer what seems are contradictions is the Church. God gave the RCC the gift to interpret Scripture. God would leave an authority, He wants you, me and everyone to understand. If you go by the Church, her interpretation, not one verse in Scripture conflicts with another verse, Old or New Testament. The Church that gave the world the Bible can interpret it. www.drbo.org... this is the English translation of the first Bible, the Latin Vulgate. Great footnotes for the difficult verses.

Homosexuality is a disorder.

I cautiously and conditionally agree that it could be classed as a disorder

No need to comment.

Again, God loves the sinner not the sin.

We have just gone from disorder to a sin, is a mental disorder a sin in your point of view?
I probably didn't make the Church, her teaching clear. The "act" is an intrinsic evil, goes against the Natural Law. Believing you are homosexual is a disorder not a sin.

Yes, but my question is, is your belief that homosexuality is wrong or sodomy is wrong or that both a wrong.

They are both wrong in God's eyes, one of them sodomy a grave sin, so offensive to God. God did not create men to be attracted to other men and the same concerning women. There is the destruct of the family, not many good fathers or fathers present for their kids, it's been studied...a reason behind believing you are homosexual.

I can respect where you are going with this.

Heres my issue: I cant say for sure if God creates homosexuals or not, but I can say that he gave me a soul, a brain and a heart, and I will always follow those before any book or text, even when it claims to come from God himself, after all he said satin was the master of deception.
I am using the tools he gave me to make up my own mind and in my mind I do not see anything wrong with being homosexual it is just a 2 of the same sex loving each other, it does not have to involve any acts - A message that this loving is the wrong and not tolerated by an all loving God bewilders me and leads me to think it is the deception of Satin dividing us to conquer us. At the end of the day I don't need the bible to tell me judging another is wrong and therefore I will not and I will leave it for him.

I will however apologise for my antagonistic approach to you, I showed weakness and should have been more respectful, I am sincerely sorry. I do however wish to continue our discussion, so I may learn why you feel the way you feel and see what has lead you to make this OP.

to reply

edit on 29-12-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)[/ extra DIV

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I haven't read through this since I last posted on 10/3.

In answer to colbe's response to my concerns regarding prophecy, specifically false prophecy. Of course there are scriptures that are pro-prophecy I don't dispute that. My concerns are for the many who have blindly accepted what a church leader or self proclaimed prophet have told them regarding the bible, the random scripture here and there without ever considering or reading the bible as a whole. I am sure we both can agree that serious harm has come to many who were so taken by the leaders charisma, that they never felt the need to look any further.

Consider the devotion David Koresh's followers had, and some still have in their belief that he was/is the Lamb of God. A very close relative of mine was his aunt by marriage for a few years, and the experience made me really think about how we are warned to beware false prophets. Our only true means of protecting ourselves from the risk is to personally take it upon ourselves to read and learn for ourselves.

Originally posted by colbe
God makes no one homosexual.

In an earlier post regarding this you referred to Romans 1:24-32 (NIV) Bible. I would like to expand the reading to Romans 1:21-32 (NIV) Bible.

[

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal human beings and birds and animals and reptiles. 24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. 28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.

In reading the full text it outlines a number of failures and then states that because of their errors "Therefore God gave them over to" homosexual along with other wicked acts. I have read this passage in a number of different versions of the Bible not just (NIV), and it reads in my opinion more like God punished them for their errors by turning them over to homosexual and other wicked acts. Not unlike one might turn a criminal over to the police.

This section follows Paul's longing to go to Rome and preach to the Jews and Gentiles, the Greeks and non-Greeks so it appears to be what Paul is intending to preach in Rome. Romans 2 follows with admonitions against judging others.

1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere human, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

I think it's important to keep in mind that Jesus appointed his apostles to lead nonbelievers to him and his gift of salvation as he showed them, through kindness, patience and love.

Finally..this is not a biblical quote. It originates from a letter from Saint Augustine, translated roughly as "With love for mankind and hatred of sins." The quote gained fame as "love the sinner but hate the sin" which appeared in Ghandi's autobiography.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Once again, nothing will happen. GOD said so himself:

"The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, "I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man's heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done ." Genesis 8:21"

In His own words...

So, if something DOES happen, then God lied in the Bible. Are you saying God is lying?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Once again, nothing will happen. GOD said so himself:

"The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, "I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man's heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done ." Genesis 8:21"

In His own words...

So, if something DOES happen, then God lied in the Bible. Are you saying God is lying?

I don't think "logic" is a strong point of this prophecy

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

People are animals. It is through our evolutionary path that we have perceived ourselves as better than other animals, but present evidence shows that we are no better, and possibly a whole lot worse because we can rationalise our actions. In some part religion must be held accountable for our ongoing bigotry, hatred, insecurities and lack of harmony with the planet by creating a 'father figure' who is jealous, inconsistent, judgemental and threatening. Certainly not loving, as love is unconditional and 'he' imposes too many conditions to be showing true love.

So: god is an arse. A figment of our imagination and a reflection of our insecurities and desire to control others. The bible is a collection of stories laced with small amounts of history and comes across as the ramblings of madmen, power-hungry and desiring control. It's like the war on terror: "you're either with us or against us". I choose freedom so I am against you. I do not desire to submit to a) a figment of the insane side of the imagination and b) bigotry, hatred, jealousy and petty squabblings.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I have no idea what a "persona/scope" is, sounds like double speak.

I very much understand that there is a great ignorance in the apparent church as my own personal history has passed through the apparent church, so I am not surprised that you don't understand the basic premise of the Trinity despite your claim of adherence to it's teaching. And I am happy to inform you of what I meant. However, it saddens me that you would brush aside my words as "double speak" rather than actually pursuing a better understanding of the matter. You state that you don't know what persona is, but you then use the same idea in a following sentence.

One God in three divine persons.

And as I said, this idea can be properly applied to the Word who became flesh, and also the Spirit of the Word who was breathed out by Christ, but it cannot be applied to the Father. From "the top," the Trinitarian doctrine is a form of idolatry. It is also from the bottom as John 17 clearly shows us that the progression of the personas of Christ and Comfort ultimately moved down into the "dirt" and reside with us. So "the bottom" of the eternal construct is the true believers and is not cut off at Christ and Comfort. This is echoed numerous times throughout the scriptures.

Let me get this straight, in our time God is going to strike the believers who you call false before sodomites who disbelieve in God's Commandments because they're not hypocritical just doing the "act" which is against God, the same act Sodom was destroyed for.
That's better than the History channel stating God destroyed
Sodom because of inhospitality.

Yes, just as Christ came to deal with the Jews specifically, it is more likely that He will continue to deal with those who claim to be His Brethren before He will resolve the further away issue of non-believers. Romans 11 is a great example of this. Again, I don't appreciate your aggression. My intention is to help you see more clearly, not tear you down. I would appreciate the same courtesy. It make edification slow and is a poor witness to non-believers. They often stand on that fact and it is not a very pleasant aroma to be responsible for.

The Hebrew meaning of Jesus is God Saves. Jesus is God and He is
the Savior of the world.

The direct transliteration into English of the Hebrew name that Christ was called is Yeshua. The literal translation is what you say it is. The name translated into English is Joshua, not Jesus. The name Jesus is a transliteration of the Greek name for Joshua.

I hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Actually, you are both right.

People are animals, but we are the "priestly animals." Reason with me; What other animal makes "judgments?" What other animal manifests the depths of great imagination? Obviously, our frames are flesh and blood as any other animal. And we certainly do not have the more powerful brain of all the animals. However, we do have a certain "freedom" which we were given over to which we exercise to our own demise. When we act by our own desires, we fall. When we act as little gods, we perpetuate the life which has always existed. Either way we are "bound." The difference is that, for the "good servants," there is a promise of freedom which will be expressed fully upon death.

So, while we are "free" to act any way we please, we are not free from the bondage that only certain "ways" reflect or echo eternal life. So, claim your liberty, enjoy as you will and that will be that. Otherwise, express eternal life and you will continue in the good work that Life has begun in you.

Believe me or not, I won't take it personally. But I would appreciate civil responses. I have little time and only wish for us to move forward. Any regression is simply not worth the time, so please hold your tongue if you intend to tear anyone down.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher

I have no idea what a "persona/scope" is, sounds like double speak.

I very much understand that there is a great ignorance in the apparent church as my own personal history has passed through the apparent church, so I am not surprised that you don't understand the basic premise of the Trinity despite your claim of adherence to it's teaching. And I am happy to inform you of what I meant. However, it saddens me that you would brush aside my words as "double speak" rather than actually pursuing a better understanding of the matter. You state that you don't know what persona is, but you then use the same idea in a following sentence.

One God in three divine persons.

And as I said, this idea can be properly applied to the Word who became flesh, and also the Spirit of the Word who was breathed out by Christ, but it cannot be applied to the Father. From "the top," the Trinitarian doctrine is a form of idolatry. It is also from the bottom as John 17 clearly shows us that the progression of the personas of Christ and Comfort ultimately moved down into the "dirt" and reside with us. So "the bottom" of the eternal construct is the true believers and is not cut off at Christ and Comfort. This is echoed numerous times throughout the scriptures.

Let me get this straight, in our time God is going to strike the believers who you call false before sodomites who disbelieve in God's Commandments because they're not hypocritical just doing the "act" which is against God, the same act Sodom was destroyed for.
That's better than the History channel stating God destroyed
Sodom because of inhospitality.

Yes, just as Christ came to deal with the Jews specifically, it is more likely that He will continue to deal with those who claim to be His Brethren before He will resolve the further away issue of non-believers. Romans 11 is a great example of this. Again, I don't appreciate your aggression. My intention is to help you see more clearly, not tear you down. I would appreciate the same courtesy. It make edification slow and is a poor witness to non-believers. They often stand on that fact and it is not a very pleasant aroma to be responsible for.

The Hebrew meaning of Jesus is God Saves. Jesus is God and He is
the Savior of the world.

The direct transliteration into English of the Hebrew name that Christ was called is Yeshua. The literal translation is what you say it is. The name translated into English is Joshua, not Jesus. The name Jesus is a transliteration of the Greek name for Joshua.

I hope this helps.

Dasher, Hi,

I am sorry if I sounded rude. You sound all-knowing. Both are not kind.

It's better to keep a person's reply whole. Do you know how
difficult it is now to reply to your every divided comment. I suggest
you keep a post in one piece and underline and respond in order.

It is a tactic to say more, kinda vain and it takes the person's words
out of context. You gotta see the writing entirely.

Your first sentence. Are you saying you were baptized Roman Catholic?
If so, you know better than the Church and you left? If you really knew
what the Church teaches, you wouldn't have left. Dasher, only the
RCC has the fullness of God's revelation and the same for God's needed
"grace." I'll offer a Memorare for your return. Say "yes" at the time of the
Great Warning, it is soon, who knows, maybe in the coming new year.
The messages from Heaven make it sound as if it is very soon.

The Trinity is a basic tenant of Christianity. There is witness to the miraculous of the three Divine persons. From the beginning 33 A.D. until our time. How can you call all those thousands of testimonies not true?

Hebrew or the English translation, Jesus means God saves.

Dasher, for you and for all to pray. If a loved one is far away...pray
this prayer to Our Lord's mother. It's been revealed, Mary has been
given all graces to dispense as she wishes, the Blessed Trinity, it's
Their decision.

blessings,

colbe

Meomorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
"Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco"

So what about all the poor homeless people and those in the hospital as a vegetable? Do they oppose Christ too?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
colbe,

I noticed you avoided answering my question....again. You seem to pick and choose bible verses that support your theory, but avoid the obvious:

If what you are saying is true, then God LIED when he said the above statement.

Are you saying God lies?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I will however apologize for my antagonistic approach to you, I showed weakness and should have been more respectful, I am sincerely sorry. I do however wish to continue our discussion, so I may learn why you feel the way you feel and see what has lead you to make this OP.

byte, hello,

I ran out of "characters left" to be able to reply to your words above. Thank you and thank you for asking your final question.

I want to share about the message in the OP and another prophetic to follow which is newer stating the same. Since time and the beginning, written in the Old Covenant and in the Gospel besides the oral Tradition, God has condemned the homosexual "act", sodomy. It is a person's free will choice to do it so sharing the Truth by posting a current message from Our Lord concerning this subject is not judging. It is a help to save souls.

If you look in my ATS file, my threads are 99% about the faith and the end time prophetic. If we keep discussing the messages from Heaven
and the teachings of the faith, when divine events prophesied happen,
people will remember our discussion.

It's too hard to change beliefs now with only talk because of everyone's (me too) pride, that takes prayer which allows God's grace to work to change hearts. Posting the messages from Heaven gives one hope, prophecy shows how blessed we are to live in this time. The 2nd Pentecost is going to happen.

This Pentecost, the Great Warning (Revelation 6:12-17) is God's way, truly something supernatural to change the hearts and minds of the entire world. Oh, the conversions!

You can take a look, direct, to a blog with the daily messages from Heaven...mainly Catholic and a few Protestant. They will help you understand the events which are close, some secular and the spiritual.

www.catholicbinder.com...

blessings,

colbe

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join