It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
As a Christian I'm deeply confused here
Did Jesus come back and I missed the news story or is someone talking to Jesus?
Also , If Jesus is talking again Why is he talking about America and the middle east where he was born and lived for all of his live? As a Middle Eastern Jewish man you would think he would have alot more to say Iran then San Francisco or New York.

Rep,

Hello. You remember prophets in the Old Testament? God, so Jesus in the
New Testament, the New Covenant speaks through His prophets. There have been messages from God the Father and God the Holy Spirit too in the messages given in our time. God speaks to every generation. You have to believe. I think you do.

The message in the OP was given to an American prophet, John Leary. A
message from Heaven can be specific to a certain area of the world.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

Originally posted by colbe

Why don't people quit this thread it is obviously fuel for fire, there are better threads than this about these subjects of end times and God's judgements, an ignorant title has produced ignorant replies, leave here with a notice saying it's a waste of time and move on all sides.

The ignorant replies come from people who are searching, whether they admit or not they are looking for God. We gotta help them. Jesus is returning soon. The message in the OP is hard to hear, it is about God's judgment, His just justice. There are others messages from Heaven posted in this thread that overwhelm, giving joy and hope, they speak of His great love for everyone.

The "ignorant title" drew you in...

Your negative comments Ttl, they're not against prophecy?

colbe

Its a good point I tried that my self in other threads to lead people to Jesus only to find rejection now I am being told the opposite. Anyway nothing wrong with that it like you say is drawing attention to the overall message which I am one trying to point these people in the best perspective I know of the overall message of the Bible. I just think when people make predictions and they are wrong turns people to skeptics but like you said it might wake people up in the process on this website.
edit on 27-10-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

The time lord,

Hi, I appreciate your words so much. A positive reply! The persecution of this message to John Leary shows, yes, it is from Jesus.

The loss of faith in this time, to even know it. Look at all the responses rejecting
the reason for judgment, sodomy. Not many replies about fornication.

Everyone must look to Christ, only rely on Him. If you doubt or dismiss, change,
you have one soul. Pray every day, speak to Jesus personally. Pray a famous
prayer, the Our Father...either or. And then, confession, confession, confession.
Catholics have to do more, they must go to Confession. Look over an examine
your conscience website if it's been a long time since you confessed your sins
to God. Ask Jesus' help in prayer to make a good confession.

The world, everyone. You will not feel the pain of CONFESSED sins in our
life review during the Great Warning. It is soon.

Every day, it's getting worse in the world. We're in Trib now, the Great Tribulation
is to begin near the end of 2012 according to prophecy.

Here's a link, a help to examine your life, your conscience if it's been a long time. Monthly confession is good on lessor sins (venial) and as soon as you can, confess your sin to God when you commit a MORTAL sin. Why? Mortal sin, you lose God's presence in your soul:

www.scborromeo.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Okay this disgusts me, some "individual" trying to speak for Jesus and completely disregarding his main tenets.
If you could be so blind as to accept that as a real message from Jesus then you have already forgot he said many people will come claiming to speak in his name, but they are not him. They know him not.

(14) Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will give rise to sin for yourselves; and if you pray, you will be condemned; and if you give alms, you will do harm to your spirits. When you go into any land and walk about in the districts, if they receive you, eat what they will set before you, and heal the sick among them. For what goes into your mouth will not defile you, but that which issues from your mouth - it is that which will defile you."

Judge a tree by the fruit it bears.

(43) His disciples said to him, "Who are you, that you should say these things to us?" "You do not realize who I am from what I say to you, but you have become like the Jews, for they (either) love the tree and hate its fruit (or) love the fruit and hate the tree."

Oh you who do not understand

(89) Jesus said, "Why do you wash the outside of the cup? Do you not realize that he who made the inside is the same one who made the outside?"

If you forget we are all here together it becomes very easy to "hate on" gay people and think they are an abomination.

(26) Jesus said, "You see the mote in your brother's eye, but you do not see the beam in your own eye. When you cast the beam out of your own eye, then you will see clearly to cast the mote from your brother's eye."

100 vs 99?

(107) Jesus said, "The kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep. One of them, the largest, went astray. He left the ninety-nine sheep and looked for that one until he found it. When he had gone to such trouble, he said to the sheep, 'I care for you more than the ninety-nine.'"

Those who are first will be last and those who are last will be first.

You can see that the 99 have not gone astray, it is those who have gone astray that we all need to help.

and yet of course this is the irony of it all, that people will claim that these are not Christ's words because The Gospel Of St. Thomas is not found in the bible (Thomas being the only one of the disciples who required physical proof of Christ's resurrection)
and people will claim that the bigoted message against homosexuals will be claimed as his true message. Sad.

(113) His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?" "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

We are all made the same whether "God" created us or not, we are made of star dust; much like Christ explained, The light / love / christ within is the same which is spread out across the "universe".

You cannot have the love of the universe within you when you also hold hatred within.

(47) Jesus said, "It is impossible for a man to mount two horses or to stretch two bows. And it is impossible for a servant to serve two masters; otherwise, he will honor the one and treat the other contemptuously. No man drinks old wine and immediately desires to drink new wine. And new wine is not put into old wineskins, lest they burst; nor is old wine put into a new wineskin, lest it spoil it. An old patch is not sewn onto a new garment, because a tear would result."

You must renew yourselves in the spirit of that which spreads itself out among us and through us, the same building blocks we are made of are the same building blocks the distant stars are made of.

(61) Jesus said, "Two will rest on a bed: the one will die, and the other will live." Salome said, "Who are you, man, that you ... have come up on my couch and eaten from my table?" Jesus said to her, "I am he who exists from the undivided. I was given some of the things of my father." "I am your disciple." "Therefore I say, if he is destroyed, he will be filled with light, but if he is divided, he will be filled with darkness."

How are we to divide that which we are made of?
How could we possibly be against each-other?

(72) A man said to him, "Tell my brothers to divide my father's possessions with me." He said to him, "O man, who has made me a divider?" He turned to his disciples and said to them, "I am not a divider, am I?"

But Yeshua knew their designs, and he said to them, “Every Kingdom that is divided against itself will be destroyed and every house and city that is divided against itself will not stand.

Thank you for your time.
edit on 10/29/2011 by PuRe EnErGy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
reply to post by colbe

Okay this disgusts me, some "individual" trying to speak for Jesus and completely disregarding his main tenets.
If you could be so blind as to accept that as a real message from Jesus then you have already forgot he said many people will come claiming to speak in his name, but they are not him. They know him not.

(14) Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will give rise to sin for yourselves; and if you pray, you will be condemned; and if you give alms, you will do harm to your spirits. When you go into any land and walk about in the districts, if they receive you, eat what they will set before you, and heal the sick among them. For what goes into your mouth will not defile you, but that which issues from your mouth - it is that which will defile you."

Judge a tree by the fruit it bears.

(43) His disciples said to him, "Who are you, that you should say these things to us?" "You do not realize who I am from what I say to you, but you have become like the Jews, for they (either) love the tree and hate its fruit (or) love the fruit and hate the tree."

Oh you who do not understand

(89) Jesus said, "Why do you wash the outside of the cup? Do you not realize that he who made the inside is the same one who made the outside?"

If you forget we are all here together it becomes very easy to "hate on" gay people and think they are an abomination.

(26) Jesus said, "You see the mote in your brother's eye, but you do not see the beam in your own eye. When you cast the beam out of your own eye, then you will see clearly to cast the mote from your brother's eye."

100 vs 99?

(107) Jesus said, "The kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep. One of them, the largest, went astray. He left the ninety-nine sheep and looked for that one until he found it. When he had gone to such trouble, he said to the sheep, 'I care for you more than the ninety-nine.'"

Those who are first will be last and those who are last will be first.

You can see that the 99 have not gone astray, it is those who have gone astray that we all need to help.

and yet of course this is the irony of it all, that people will claim that these are not Christ's words because The Gospel Of St. Thomas is not found in the bible (Thomas being the only one of the disciples who required physical proof of Christ's resurrection)
and people will claim that the bigoted message against homosexuals will be claimed as his true message. Sad.

(113) His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?" "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

We are all made the same whether "God" created us or not, we are made of star dust; much like Christ explained, The light / love / christ within is the same which is spread out across the "universe".

You cannot have the love of the universe within you when you also hold hatred within.

(47) Jesus said, "It is impossible for a man to mount two horses or to stretch two bows. And it is impossible for a servant to serve two masters; otherwise, he will honor the one and treat the other contemptuously. No man drinks old wine and immediately desires to drink new wine. And new wine is not put into old wineskins, lest they burst; nor is old wine put into a new wineskin, lest it spoil it. An old patch is not sewn onto a new garment, because a tear would result."

You must renew yourselves in the spirit of that which spreads itself out among us and through us, the same building blocks we are made of are the same building blocks the distant stars are made of.

(61) Jesus said, "Two will rest on a bed: the one will die, and the other will live." Salome said, "Who are you, man, that you ... have come up on my couch and eaten from my table?" Jesus said to her, "I am he who exists from the undivided. I was given some of the things of my father." "I am your disciple." "Therefore I say, if he is destroyed, he will be filled with light, but if he is divided, he will be filled with darkness."

How are we to divide that which we are made of?
How could we possibly be against each-other?

(72) A man said to him, "Tell my brothers to divide my father's possessions with me." He said to him, "O man, who has made me a divider?" He turned to his disciples and said to them, "I am not a divider, am I?"

But Yeshua knew their designs, and he said to them, “Every Kingdom that is divided against itself will be destroyed and every house and city that is divided against itself will not stand.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

PuRe,

"Disgust", you're upset I see.

I am sorry you don't believe. The messages from Heaven are simple, goes
with God being that way...He is both...simple in His plan but all wise.

Watch what happens. Yes, there are many false prophets since 33 A.D.
Say a prayer of discernment before you read a message from Heaven.

And the UFO business, all of it is demonic. Look at the fruit.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

PuRe,

"Disgust", you're upset I see.

I am sorry you don't believe. The messages from Heaven are simple, goes
with God being that way...He is both...simple in His plan but all wise.

Watch what happens. Yes, there are many false prophets since 33 A.D.
Say a prayer of discernment before you read a message from Heaven.

And the UFO business, all of it is demonic. Look at the fruit.

God bless you,

colbe

Way to not address any of the points I made, thank you, I know reading takes time.

These are not merely my opinions, they are the ACTUAL words of Jesus The Christ, not some bigoted message that divides us.

I'll just leave my post speak for itself because you are obviously on some sort of anti-homosexual crusade of your own.

But he said to them, “Isaiah the Prophet prophesied beautifully of you impostors, just as it is written: 'This people honors me with its lips, but their heart is very far from Me.'

edit on 10/29/2011 by PuRe EnErGy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I always pray anyway so I feel safe in that deparment.

What sins shall I confess? Is it the ones when people get drunk and can not remember, if so how can they confess something they do not know? I don't sin that much these days maybe a little but I don't need to go to a priest to convince him to forgive me.

As for sodomy I don't that but I am not going to condem gay people either and if God wants to then that is his right to do so, then leave it to him to decide as the fine line of understanding sexuality in the Bible is a bit dubious because the English translation lacks a full meaning.

Example the Bible uses Unicorns to explain an a certain animal when in fact it is speaking about a one horned creature not a mystical one that does not exist. So people need to go a little further in translation if English does not fully explain or makes God sound worse than they make out in his justice.

Is there conspiracy in translation? I think so if the language it self is being manipulated in ways that make the Bible harder to understand fully. Wicked...
edit on 29-10-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

I always pray anyway so I feel safe in that deparment.

What sins shall I confess? Is it the ones when people get drunk and can not remember, if so how can they confess something they do not know? I don't sin that much these days maybe a little but I don't need to go to a priest to convince him to forgive me.

As for sodomy I don't that but I am not going to condem gay people either and if God wants to then that is his right to do so, then leave it to him to decide as the fine line of understanding sexuality in the Bible is a bit dubious because the English translation lacks a full meaning.

Example the Bible uses Unicorns to explain an a certain animal when in fact it is speaking about a one horned creature not a mystical one that does not exist. So people need to go a little further in translation if English does not fully explain or makes God sound worse than they make out in his justice.

Is there conspiracy in translation? I think so if the language it self is being manipulated in ways that make the Bible harder to understand fully. Wicked...
edit on 29-10-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

Ttl,

Wonderful, you have a prayer life.

Hi, I wasn't pointing a finger at you, I was talking about everyone, myself included
when I mentioned confession. Heaven emphasizes two things right now,
prayer and confession before the Great Warning. We've known for 2000 years,
New Covenant time, God can't be where sin (mortal) is, we need His presence in us.

You speak of an exception. If you can't remember a sin, it's not a mortal sin. To
say one was drunk, might be an excuse though.

Let me put an emphasis on it, the priest stands in the place of Christ in Confession, it is ~ JESUS WHO FORGIVES YOUR SINS IN CONFESSION.

Sharing one more time, must of posted the verses in Scripture five times now.
First, God loves everyone, it is sin He abhors. If you believe yourself to be
homosexual, you must live a chaste life. It is the act of sodomy that is an
abomination to God. The "act" is a grave sin. Why so many are defending it
on this thread, who can figure? Maybe, they're all sodomites? The Bible
is not dubious, It's written in the Gospel and in the Old Testament.

Here are verses showing unrepentant sodomites are in Hell. Deny it all you
want people, God has a plan, you choose for the good, you have free will. I must
go...so...see you later. Something important, a costume party to get ready for...

colbe

posting again:

2 Peter 2:4-6
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but delivered them, drawn down by infernal ropes to the lower hell, unto torments, to be reserved unto judgment: 5 And spared not the original world, but preserved Noe, the eighth person, the preacher of justice, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly. 6 And reducing the cities of the Sodomites, and of the Gomorrhites, into ashes, condemned them to be overthrown, making them an example to those that should after act wickedly.

2 Peter 2:4-6: Peter also reveals that the Sodomites are suffering in hell for their sins by comparing the Sodomites’ punishment to the eternal punishment of the evil angels. Just as God did not spare the angels when they sinned but cast them into hell, so He did the same with the Sodomites when He “condemned them to extinction and made them an example to those who were to be ungodly.”

Jude 5
I will therefore admonish you, though ye once knew all things, that Jesus, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, did afterwards destroy them that believed not: 6 And the angels who kept not their principality, but forsook their own habitation, he hath reserved under darkness in everlasting chains, unto the judgment of the great day. 7 As Sodom and Gomorrha, and the neighbouring cities, in like manner, having given themselves to fornication, and going after other flesh, were made an example, suffering the punishment of eternal fire.

Jude 5-7: Like Peter, Jude confirms that the Sodomites are in hell by saying that they had the same fate as the evil angels. Jude says just as the evil angels were condemned to hell, the Sodomites “likewise” (Greek, hos) acted immorally and are undergoing a punishment of eternal fire. “Undergoing” (Greek, upechousai) is a present participle which means their suffering is ongoing. See also the clear polarity between those who are saved (v.5) and those who are condemned (vv. 6-7,11,13).

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I just want to formally state that I do not "oppose Christ."

However, I have been witness to far too many claimed prophecies that never came to pass, predictions in God's or Christ's name that never came to fruition, and other unfalsifiable but never-proved claims in my time to simply place my faith in an assertion without some form of evidence beyond someone claiming that Christ has given them a message. There have been countless posts right here on ATS - to say nothing of elsewhere - ostensibly in the name of Christ that nothing has ever come of. This prophecy/message does not say or display anything that makes it any more credible or authentic seeming than any of those did.

I am not in opposition to people's beliefs or to their convictions. And I wouldn't go so far as to say I "disregard" this topic, as there is always the ever-present threat of a major earthquake or other disaster in New York and San Francisco. That is true, and would remain true, whether this prophecy/message was given or not. So one should never "disregard" that danger in my opinion.

But I have seen, read, and heard nothing in this topic or on the website in question that would lead me to believe that this claim is any more credible or authentic than any others made on ATS and elsewhere that never came to fruition. This does not in any way, shape, or form mean that "oppose Christ and His messengers." It just means that I am practicing rational skepticism. Rational skepticism is not "disbelief," Is is actually open-mindedness. It simply means to, while accepting the possibility of a thing, not accept that thing without persuasive evidence constituting proof.

Putting the name Christ on a prophecy does not meet that standard. Nor does not accepting it at face value or believing in it make one somehow an opponent of Christ or believers in Christ.

Just my final two cents until such time as there is some evidence or compelling reason to attribute veracity to this claim in contrast to others like it. No offense or insult is intended. Peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Uh huh....And what makes them prophets exactly? Did this Leary guy do some miracles that I missed or something? Get a stigmata? Develop wings out of nowhere and began to fly? Generally when God and Jesus talk , they send a miracle along with it. I haven't noticed any miracles recently like it raining fire or zombies or The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse or Three Headed Fire Breathing attacking people.

As as Christian , I really don't believe we've had a prophet since Joan Of Arc really. We've had special people like Mother Teresa and Pope John Paul The Second. Very impressed with the way he came back from getting shot but I have not noticed any true biblical prophets within the last century.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Then again what is the definition of a Sodomite, there are those who force others into sex be it man or woman it is not necessarily about being camp and liking the same sex it is about forcing it knowingly on others conciously that makes it worse or forming groups that rape people that seems worse of all. The you have to go by saying Jesus never mentioned anything about homosexuality either it only came after his four main Gospels as witnesses to him.

Jesus can not act as a witness to him self that is why other people write the works of God, this is for ATS members who do not understand this.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Bad typying needed to be updated:

Then again what is the definition of a Sodomite, there are those who force others into sex be it man or woman it is not necessarily about being camp and liking the same sex it is about forcing sexual acts knowingly on others conciously that makes it worse or forming groups that rape people that seems worse of all, it seems to happen during times of war, I guess even sex slaves or pimps could in some ways be classed as as this. People even buy pills to take advantage of women it is a group thing because they know where it all leads to so the modern standard could be classed as that.

Jesus never mentioned anything about homosexuality either, it only came after his four main Gospels as witnesses to him.

Jesus can not act as a witness to him self that is why other people wrote the works of God and his life, this is for ATS members who do not understand this.

Acts 5:32
We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Acts 2:32
God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it.

Acts 10:39
“We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a cross,

Acts 10:41
He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen—by us who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead.

2 Corinthians 13:1
[ Final Warnings ] This will be my third visit to you. “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.”

Jesus can not exhault him self because he says what has he to gain from it and he is not a dictator either but a teacher of the law and new covenant, he can not write the Gospel him self there needed to be evidence he died and rose again and accended to Heaven.
edit on 30-10-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Bad typying needed to be updated:

Then again what is the definition of a Sodomite, there are those who force others into sex be it man or woman it is not necessarily about being camp and liking the same sex it is about forcing sexual acts knowingly on others conciously that makes it worse or forming groups that rape people that seems worse of all, it seems to happen during times of war, I guess even sex slaves or pimps could in some ways be classed as as this. People even buy pills to take advantage of women it is a group thing because they know where it all leads to so the modern standard could be classed as that.

Jesus never mentioned anything about homosexuality either, it only came after his four main Gospels as witnesses to him.

Jesus can not act as a witness to him self that is why other people wrote the works of God and his life, this is for ATS members who do not understand this.

Acts 5:32
We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.”

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Acts 2:32
God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of it.

Acts 10:39
“We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a cross,

Acts 10:41
He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen—by us who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead.

2 Corinthians 13:1
[ Final Warnings ] This will be my third visit to you. “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.”

Jesus can not exhault him self because he says what has he to gain from it and he is not a dictator either but a teacher of the law and new covenant, he can not write the Gospel him self there needed to be evidence he died and rose again and accended to Heaven.

Sodomy is not about slavery. God's made it clear, the meaning of Sodomy.
You just don't want to believe it is a grave sin. How against natural law does something have to be?

I gave you the verses in Jude and in 2 Peter describing sodomites in
hell.

"Those who hear you, hear Me." That would be the Apostles Ttl, Peter is one
of them, their leader.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Uh huh....And what makes them prophets exactly? Did this Leary guy do some miracles that I missed or something? Get a stigmata? Develop wings out of nowhere and began to fly? Generally when God and Jesus talk , they send a miracle along with it. I haven't noticed any miracles recently like it raining fire or zombies or The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse or Three Headed Fire Breathing attacking people.

As as Christian , I really don't believe we've had a prophet since Joan Of Arc really. We've had special people like Mother Teresa and Pope John Paul The Second. Very impressed with the way he came back from getting shot but I have not noticed any true biblical prophets within the last century.

Rep,

Where does it say you must perform miracles to be a prophet? Not to argue,
look at this verse in the Gospel.

1 Corinthians 12:28
And God indeed hath set some in the church; first apostles, secondly prophets thirdly doctors; after that miracles; then the graces of healing, helps, governments, kinds of tongues, interpretations of speeches.

Prophets come before the miraculous. I liked your words about St. Joan of
Arc and Pope John Paul II.

colbe

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

"But I have seen, read, and heard nothing in this topic or on the website in question that would lead me to believe that this claim is any more credible or authentic than any others made on ATS and elsewhere that never came to fruition. This does not in any way, shape, or form mean that "oppose Christ and His messengers." It just means that I am practicing rational skepticism. Rational skepticism is not "disbelief," Is is actually open-mindedness. It simply means to, while accepting the possibility of a thing, not accept that thing without persuasive evidence constituting proof. Putting the name Christ on a prophecy does not meet that standard. Nor does not accepting it at face value or believing in it make one somehow an opponent of Christ or believers in Christ."

Ace,

The Church is cautious like you. The message from John Leary is called
private revelation. The faithful are not required to believe private revelation
but they can.

I choose to believe private revelation, not all, because it changed my life and prophecy helps
me to prepare, it strengthens my faith...daily. If you like, read the current messages
from Heaven, some Protestant but mostly Catholic at...

www.catholicbinder.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Rep,

Where does it say you must perform miracles to be a prophet? Not to argue,
look at this verse in the Gospel.

1 Corinthians 12:28
And God indeed hath set some in the church; first apostles, secondly prophets thirdly doctors; after that miracles; then the graces of healing, helps, governments, kinds of tongues, interpretations of speeches.

Prophets come before the miraculous. I liked your words about St. Joan of
Arc and Pope John Paul II.

colbe

I know what you are saying but a Sodomite is still sounds different from what we see today it seems like whole cities turned depraved and it was a threat to the righteous.

I researched this to see if the meaning is different, I am still sure my self not of this issue and nor are many churches because they have not gone deep enough into the undertanding the difference between Sodomites and Gay people of today. Not saying you are wrong either, I just don't know the whole answer as I never gone too deep into it, it is like calling some one canaanite are there any around today of this type of people, maybe in nature if that is the name people can give.

But this is what I mean by the meaning not being as clear as people think but will look into it more.

When we talk about sodomites, the qadesh and qadesha, we're talking about ancient shrine prostitutes, not modern homosexuals. The Hebrew words from which we get the word “sodomite,” are qadesh or qedesh, qadesha or qedesha, qadeshim or qedeshim.

Sodomites were men and women who engaged in sexual acts with pagan worshipers of the Canaanite fertility goddess. In the Bible sodomites are not homosexuals - they are pagan worshipers of the fertility goddess who rejected the true God of Israel.

The words qadesh, qadesha, qadeshim, translated sodomite in the KJV, never mean homosexual as we understand that word today.
Text

A lot of the Old Testament Laws were specific for the Israelites or anyone who stood against them.

But will look into it again, still have other things I am researching along the way.
edit on 31-10-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Message to John Leary

Saturday, November 26, 2011:

Jesus said: “My people, I have shown you a major earthquake before when San Francisco will fall into the ocean. The destruction of this modern day Sodom and Gomorrah city will be a direct intervention of My justice because of the abominable sins of homosexual acts. I am showing you this destruction in vivid detail starting with the destruction of the Golden Gate bridge when you saw the cable spans up close in the vision. I have warned people to leave this city because of the coming destruction. Many do not want to leave their homes, but it is their decision to risk staying there. You are doing Masses for the souls who could face a sudden judgment that they are not expecting. Continue to pray for those who will die suddenly, especially those who are living in mortal sin. You have had this message many times, which is an indication that it truly will happen. Even other people are receiving the same message that this event is imminent. My Blessed Mother has held back My hand, but the continuing sins there are demanding that My justice be carried out, and soon.”

www.johnleary.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Oh gracious...
Not this old chestnut again.

What a horrible man this 'John Leary' sounds like, and what a horrible being this 'Jesus' appears to be.

So much for forgiveness and love. It's straight back into the Old Testament again!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Oh gracious...
Not this old chestnut again.

What a horrible man this 'John Leary' sounds like, and what a horrible being this 'Jesus' appears to be.

So much for forgiveness and love. It's straight back into the Old Testament again!

You're still interested, that's a wonderful sign aorAki. Oh the pride of denying your creator. He loves you anyway.

You've read God loves the sinner, not the sin.

The people of Soddom mocked God, the same is happening today.
The prophecy isn't new, 13 years since I've been following the prophetic, the messages have warned about San Francisco.

Pray for conversions, for repentance to happen at the last moment. God
is perfectly loving and merciful. His mercy is divine.

colbe

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you

Hmmm, I'm not so sure if I want to be god's bukkake boy!

I will continue to mock the god you portray because he leaves himself open to mockery, by being inconsistent, jealous, petty, discriminatory and not merciful or loving at all....and if those fundamentalist twits who 'receive' prophecies are his favoured type then I'm going to continue to ensure there is not place for me next to that crazy old bigot in the sky.
edit on 27-12-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join