It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 56
25
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
colbe,

I noticed you avoided answering my question....again. You seem to pick and choose bible verses that support your theory, but avoid the obvious:



"The LORD smelled the soothing aroma; and the LORD said to Himself, "I will never again curse the ground on account of man, for the intent of man's heart is evil from his youth; and I will never again destroy every living thing, as I have done ." Genesis 8:21"


If what you are saying is true, then God LIED when he said the above statement.

Are you saying God lies?


gavron,

I am sorry, there are a lot of replies, I miss some. Here's the verse from the Douay-Rheims Bible.

Genesis 8:21
And the Lord smelled a sweet savour, and said: I will no more curse the earth for the sake of man: for the imagination and thought of man's heart are prone to evil from his youth: therefore I will no more destroy every living soul as I have done.


[21] Smelled: A figurative expression, denoting that God was well pleased with the sacrifices which his servant offered.

God was speaking to Noah after he came out of the Ark. Noah and
his family were the only faithful, all the wicked died in the flood. We don't know God's judgment of the wicked who died. Judgment, facing your death for many in the next moment brings repentance, it may of happened to those who died.

This is why God's judgment is really His mercy. Pride, people will sin until the end but facing death, people change. God is merciful to the last moment. Do you see?

The prophesied next judgment, at the end of the 6th Day (God's periods of time) after Tribulation that we're in right now and the Great Tribulation coming up...is by fire. It's celestial. There is more than one family, instead of "every living soul" dead except Noah's who are faithful this time. There is a Remnant who will be protected during the coming judgment by fire. Be one of those Remnant.




colbe




posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 


Hmm.

I saw you quoted a slightly reworded version of the verse from a different Bible but didn't answer the question at all.

You were asked if God is a liar after claiming to never again hurt mankind after the Flood but yet here we are being told that God will punish people for their sexual orientation or for not believing.

This God fellow seems to be a bit of a hypocrite.

"I love everyone equally as long as they're not gay, black, Muslim or atheist, those people deserve to die"



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I love christ....he will save me



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
"Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco"

So what about all the poor homeless people and those in the hospital as a vegetable? Do they oppose Christ too?


Mizzi,

Suffering comes to everyone in this life. Look at Our Lord, His life here.

Suffering is redemptive, it is reparation. And God uses the suffering of the faithful to help save the souls of those who reject God. God's prophesied judgment will sort out those who experience it for the good of all.

Nobody knows the day they will die. Jesus tells us, be ready, prepare your soul as if it is today.


Matthew 5:45
That you may be the children of your Father who is in heaven, who maketh his sun to rise upon the good, and bad, and raineth upon the just and the unjust.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe
 



Yes but will Sonoma be saved?? Save the wineries!! I was in SF last week and saw no gays> Perhaps they are now everywhere!

Is the OP serious or just more trollery



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
is all of newyork leaves and goes to say, an island in which they ALL fit.....would that island then be NY, I mean, what is really NY....the buildings....or the actual people.....which did the OP refer to.....



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by colbe
 


Hmm.

I saw you quoted a slightly reworded version of the verse from a different Bible but didn't answer the question at all.

You were asked if God is a liar after claiming to never again hurt mankind after the Flood but yet here we are being told that God will punish people for their sexual orientation or for not believing.

This God fellow seems to be a bit of a hypocrite.

"I love everyone equally as long as they're not gay, black, Muslim or atheist, those people deserve to die"


curious7,

You didn't read what I said about repentance that happens in Judgments.
God's mercy to souls in their dying moments when the same souls mocked Him their entire life.

The Bible I quoted, since I can't read Latin is the English translation of
the first Bible, St. Jerome's Latin Vulgate.

It's called the Douay-Rheims Bible. The footnotes are a great help
for difficult verses. You know what the Church teaches and why.

www.drbo.org...


take care,


colbe



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by colbe
 


Hmm.

I saw you quoted a slightly reworded version of the verse from a different Bible but didn't answer the question at all.

You were asked if God is a liar after claiming to never again hurt mankind after the Flood but yet here we are being told that God will punish people for their sexual orientation or for not believing.

This God fellow seems to be a bit of a hypocrite.

"I love everyone equally as long as they're not gay, black, Muslim or atheist, those people deserve to die"


Atheists, disbelievers search and search to find a verse in Scripture they
can twist to try and catch God who created them. Such pride. And what
are they left with, their own opinion and no love. You gotta change,
become humble. Look to who God really is and you will find joy and peace of mind.

There is a Remnant in our time, not everyone is wicked like at the time of the flood.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Oh here we go again! Another prediction that will not cone true. Saying that, if you are right, then i would rather go to hell than worship an arragont, ignorant, evil being like your god.

Saying that, it would not suprise me if you were a closet gay.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Oh here we go again! Another prediction that will not cone true. Saying that, if you are right, then i would rather go to hell than worship an arragont, ignorant, evil being like your god.

Saying that, it would not suprise me if you were a closet gay.



So many atheists, disbelievers here. Which is it Jay? Are you here to defend the "act" or follow God and see
the "act" as an abomination? Even if you have no belief, sodomy goes against nature. So obvious.....

God loves you, He created you out of love. No answers yourself but God is evil?

Pray, speak to God from your heart.



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Oh here we go again! Another prediction that will not cone true. Saying that, if you are right, then i would rather go to hell than worship an arragont, ignorant, evil being like your god.

Saying that, it would not suprise me if you were a closet gay.



So many atheists, disbelievers here. Which is it Jay? Are you here to defend the "act" or follow God and see
the "act" as an abomination? Even if you have no belief, sodomy goes against nature. So obvious.....

God loves you, He created you out of love. No answers yourself but God is evil?

Pray, speak to God from your heart.


yes, i do defend the act. Why not show wrath to the people who hurt other people. Why not show his wrath to child killers, rapists, murderers etc Instead he choses gay people who, as a whole, harm no one. What does that tell you about this God, or the message you believe in?

I suppose you also belive that gay people choose to be gay!



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
The Bible I quoted, since I can't read Latin is the English translation of
the first Bible, St. Jerome's Latin Vulgate.

It's called the Douay-Rheims Bible. The footnotes are a great help
for difficult verses. You know what the Church teaches and why.


You know, your bible says that anyone who works on Sundays should be killed:
This is a link from the Bible you use:

YOUR SOURCE

"[15] Six days shall you do work: in the seventh day is the sabbath, the rest holy to the Lord. Every one that shall do any work on this day, shall die. "

Anyone that works on Sunday shall die.



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I got a really bad feeling when watching the movie 2012, specifically when I saw the California land plate slide into the ocean, that is, I got a severe case of goose bumps. I'll have to add that that's always a heads up for me...



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Oh here we go again! Another prediction that will not cone true. Saying that, if you are right, then i would rather go to hell than worship an arragont, ignorant, evil being like your god.

Saying that, it would not suprise me if you were a closet gay.



So many atheists, disbelievers here. Which is it Jay? Are you here to defend the "act" or follow God and see
the "act" as an abomination? Even if you have no belief, sodomy goes against nature. So obvious.....

God loves you, He created you out of love. No answers yourself but God is evil?

Pray, speak to God from your heart.


Given that homosexuality is a FREQUENT occurrence in nature, it should be clear why your statement above is kinda laughable



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

LEAVE NEW YORK CITY & SAN FRANCISCO
Message to John Leary
September 11th, 2011

Jesus said: “My people, you are SEEING MUCH SIN IN SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK CITY.

These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for HOMOSEXUAL ACTS AND FORNICATION.

The vision shows My severe punishment of SAN FRANCISCO, when it will be SUBMERGED into the ocean from an EARTHQUAKE because of the homosexual sins.

There is also coming more punishment for NEW YORK CITY from storms and other means of destruction.

Recently, New York State has approved homosexual marriage.

THESE SINS ARE ALL ABOMINATIONS and these cities will NOT ESCAPE MY PUNISHMENT for their sins.

I AM WARNING MY FAITHFUL TO LEAVE THESE CITIES JUST AS I WARNED LOT TO LEAVE SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

This is because IN A SHORT TIME THESE CITIES WILL SUFFER MY WRATH.

I have put up with man’s sins for too long, but NOW THESE CITIES ARE CALLING DOWN MY JUSTICE.

Pray for the souls of the people of these cities because many may die suddenly without being ready to meet Me at their judgment.”



www.johnleary.com...
edit on 28/9/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags for external content

 
 

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First


AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Sep 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)



I will come right out and call a spade a spade and if it costs me my membership here... SO BE IT!

As a GAY CHRISTIAN LIVING IN SAN FRANCISCO, WHO REPEATEDLY PUTS HIS LIFE ON THE LINE EVEN FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, I FIND YOUR POST HATEFUL AND THREATENING! I RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THE MOD TO REVIEW AND EVEN REMOVE THIS THREAD AS IT CROSSES THE LINE BETWEEN OPINION AND INTO THREAT AND HATE!

YOU ARE A BLASPHEMER!

YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR GOD!

YOUR COMMENT DISREGARDS JESUS' TWO NEW COMMANDMENTS!

"And one of them, a doctor of the Law, putting him to the test, asked him, "Master, which is the great commandment in the Law?" Jesus said to him, "'Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind.' This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like it, 'Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.'On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets." (Matthew 22:35-40)"

And I tell you this.. as it is written in scripture, "He who lives by the law, shall die by the law"

I am saddened to see this type of posting on ATS for it disgraces the site and it's members. Even atheists don't say such things.

I will pray for your soul.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrankieNinja

Originally posted by colbe

LEAVE NEW YORK CITY & SAN FRANCISCO
Message to John Leary
September 11th, 2011

Jesus said: “My people, you are SEEING MUCH SIN IN SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK CITY.

These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for HOMOSEXUAL ACTS AND FORNICATION.

The vision shows My severe punishment of SAN FRANCISCO, when it will be SUBMERGED into the ocean from an EARTHQUAKE because of the homosexual sins.

There is also coming more punishment for NEW YORK CITY from storms and other means of destruction.

Recently, New York State has approved homosexual marriage.

THESE SINS ARE ALL ABOMINATIONS and these cities will NOT ESCAPE MY PUNISHMENT for their sins.

I AM WARNING MY FAITHFUL TO LEAVE THESE CITIES JUST AS I WARNED LOT TO LEAVE SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

This is because IN A SHORT TIME THESE CITIES WILL SUFFER MY WRATH.

I have put up with man’s sins for too long, but NOW THESE CITIES ARE CALLING DOWN MY JUSTICE.

Pray for the souls of the people of these cities because many may die suddenly without being ready to meet Me at their judgment.”



www.johnleary.com...
edit on 28/9/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags for external content

 
 

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First


AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Sep 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)



I will come right out and call a spade a spade and if it costs me my membership here... SO BE IT!

As a GAY CHRISTIAN LIVING IN SAN FRANCISCO, WHO REPEATEDLY PUTS HIS LIFE ON THE LINE EVEN FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, I FIND YOUR POST HATEFUL AND THREATENING! I RESPECTFULLY REQUEST THE MOD TO REVIEW AND EVEN REMOVE THIS THREAD AS IT CROSSES THE LINE BETWEEN OPINION AND INTO THREAT AND HATE!

YOU ARE A BLASPHEMER!

YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR GOD!

YOUR COMMENT DISREGARDS JESUS' TWO NEW COMMANDMENTS!

"And one of them, a doctor of the Law, putting him to the test, asked him, "Master, which is the great commandment in the Law?" Jesus said to him, "'Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind.' This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like it, 'Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.'On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets." (Matthew 22:35-40)"

And I tell you this.. as it is written in scripture, "He who lives by the law, shall die by the law"

I am saddened to see this type of posting on ATS for it disgraces the site and it's members. Even atheists don't say such things.

I will pray for your soul.


You can put it in CAPS, doesn't matter, God does not change. You deny
prophecy because you are committing a sinful act which so offends God.

Jesus said "Do all that I command of you." You reject God's revelation,
sodomy is a grave sin. I am saddened that you can't see it is obviously that, I will pray for your soul.

You must confess your sin of sodomy to God and live a celibate life.

All I've just stated is God's revelation. We can know but with free will,
that's the test.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Not everyone falls for the "gay"...a cover word...agenda. Our President
does but he's not Christian. If it goes against God, BHO promotes it.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Oh, the disbelief in our times. Anything is fine, like Sodom.

1 Timothy 1:9-10
Knowing this, that the law is not made for the just man, but for the unjust and disobedient, for the ungodly, and for sinners, for the wicked and defiled, for murderers of fathers, and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, [10] For fornicators, for them who defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and whatever other thing is contrary to sound doctrine.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The OP is a message from Heaven, a prophecy, not my "personal opinion."

Those objecting, aren't going to say this of course.


colbe



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

The OP is a message from Heaven, a prophecy, not my "personal opinion."

Those objecting, aren't going to say this of course.


colbe



Then let me ask you: Do you believe that laughable nonsense? Really?


Let me guess, you also believe Obama's the anti-christ, right?

Here's why the US HAS to stop listening to village idiots who don't value logic and rationality:




new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

log in

join