It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Such an interesting story, and that's just what it is, a story. I'm wondering what future humans will think Harry Potter was. A God? His book is in millions of homes. People flock to see Him.

edit on 10-10-2011 by gavron because: spelling boo boo

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

All is one; One is all we will start their

“THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental.”
If you are to compare your mind to “The All,” you’ll realize that you are no more than just a tiny speck of whatever (like an ant’s booger or something to that effect).the ALL

Now, The All Brahman, Singularity , the Force, the cause not only created the entire universe but is it as well everything not in it, so everything is subject to its laws. Everything has function, everything has purpose, and everything has reason in the mind of The All, but it may seem just too complex for any individual to grasp. However, if you can tune in to the mind of “The All,” you will be able to understand the secret nature of energy, power, and matter which is truly maaaaaaag…nificent!

Realistically, one doesn't need to enforce anything and rule over every peoples life that's to much work for a bureaucratic government You ever been to the dmv they dont care if your black white rich or poor Zeus or Hades they just want you to go away to another window so they can tell you more confusing BS hoping you will just give up and leave.
The thing is anyone who wants to rule something need the authority to dominate it,how and when they sees fit or they can also look the other way for some people whom they know possibly have rainbow coming out their ass so they look for a smelly pot of gold at the end of it instead of the baby they stole a lolly pop from

Only thing that matters is it can be use against anyone that wants to change the Status quo there by threatening the power of the established order and/or subverting the authority by which those powers where ordered by ruling law

Law of Cause and Effect
“Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.”

Pierces rule-- "Wealth seeks Power to protect itself"
"Power is derived from Authority; Authority is established by Order; Order comes from Chaos; Chaos is Anarchy; Society is only 3 meals away from Anarchy at anytime. Food is Power, for both sustaining and growing Wealth; Wealth is sustained by Growth anything less Falls into a Decline meaning not enough for anyone and everyone"-- MHK

The wealthy are the ones most invested in society the more one is to the top the more you wish to avoid change at all costs since they are already at the top but change is unavoidable due to the Law of Vibration--“Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.”

For those at or nearer the bottom change is what life is loving it and/or hating because its going to happen only question is this change a positive or negative thing and that depends on where and from whom we look at it from.

Law of Polarity
“Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”

edit on 10-10-2011 by IblisLucifer because: 2Pac

edit on 10-10-2011 by IblisLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by The time lord
reply to post by IblisLucifer

You have an interesting way of writing, but not sure what you are getting at.

The time lord, hi,

I share messages from Heaven and their links hoping you'll read them and believe them
The prophetic is true. Who would know better than God about the times now and He is
the only one to know the future?

Follow God, believe Him, there is one plan. People gotta recognize this is the end of a period of time, the 6th Day. The Millennium is the 7th Day and it's not far off. I'll post another message to a seer from Latin America, it reads like a translation.

The two sentences underlined should make clear to anyone, the Roman Catholic Church is not Babylon but the true faith. The anti-Christ wishes to destroy the Holy Eucharist. People are so stubborn and partly their upbringing, they can't see the Truth, it's going to take God Himself to tell them personally and He is going to in the Great Warning, before the anti-Christ takes power. Remember, no one knows every moment of your life, only God.

colbe
MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LIGHT OF MARY

I COME FOR THE HUMBLE, FOR THE SIMPLE.

BelovedLIVING UNITED WITH ME, IS A DIFFICULT TASK FOR YOU, BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE.

I CALL YOU NOT ONLY TO CONTINUE, BUT TO ELEVATE YOUR BEING.

I AM LOVE, I ALERT YOU. NEVER!,
My Me.

There Fire Physical I AM AN INSTANT AWAY.

I My Eucharistic Sacrament

DO NOT FAILL, I AM WITH MY PEOPLE.

I COME TO RESTORE EVERYTHING CREATED IN MY WILL.

Y My People, My Church Some THE TRUTH. In YOU SET ASIDE ALERTING MY PEOPLE,
AND THEY STEER THEMSELVES TOWARDS A GREAT CALAMITY.

The ALERT MY PEOPLE, ALERT! YOU LIVE IN MY LOVE.

DO NOT ALLOW MY TO BE NULLIFIED, LEADING YOU TO A CHRISTIANITY WITHOUT A CROSS.

I Love, I

Come Me, I Me, Me, I AM YOUR GOD, I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

Pray Christian’s
Pray Japan,
Pray United States,
Pray Chile, Beloved,
Children My Mercy, I PRAY, TIME AND NONTIME.

I AM YOUR GOD, MY LOVE EXCEEDS ALL SIN, IF YOU RETURN TO ME REPENTANT.

Unbalanced is your world You hear this message one way i see it another since your great one
From what I have seen--Everything each plant planet and person is a piece of The All making them part of the manifestation of
A)yahweh B) jesus C) allah or D) All of the above and the below the truly supreme one being.

--the great blind one; because of his power and his ignorance and his arrogance he said with his power "It is I who am god; there is none apart from me."
When something said this, they sinned against the Entirety. And this speech reached up to Incorruptibility. And behold, a voice came forth from Incorruptibility, saying, "You are mistaken, Samael"--which is, "god of the blind."
His thoughts became blind. He cast out his power, that is, the blasphemy he had spoken. He pursued it down to chaos and the abyss, his mother, through Pistis Sophia. And she established his offspring, each one according to its power--after the pattern of the Aeons that are above, for from the Invisible were visible things invented.

At this moment is being divided falsely and used for the ruling order to control all of the mortal world for the Father of Lies who exploits the divisions present in all groups and sub-groups using false or incomplete truth(s). Since opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”
Because false Gods write books or preach of whose wrong and whats right, I fear not nothing
Armageddon its propaganda created by a False Gods Head reflective of its Fear of unknown Incorruptibility that will bring the corruption of the forces and powers back to universal balance from the Fathers of Lies who sense the coming down from up and coming up from down By Hippolytus Greek meaning "unleasher of horses" for all those deceived to be avenged

This is what i have to say to any one who cast judgement
Elderly Man: In the church, they say to forgive.
Creasy: Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

The Gospel of Philip ends with its promise:
"If anyone becomes a 'son of the bridechamber' he will receive the Light. If anyone does not receive it while he is in these places, he cannot receive it in the other place. He who receives any Light will not be seen, nor can he be held fast. No one will be able to trouble him in this way, whether he lives in the world or leaves the world. He has already received the Truth in images, and the World has become the Aeon. For the Aeon already exists for him as Pleroma, and he exists in this way.. It is revealed to him alone, since it is not hidden in darkness and night but is hidden in a perfect Day and a holy Night.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hello Iblis,

The Gospel of Phillip is not in the Canon of Scripture. The reason, it's not divinely inspired. Read the Book of John, my suggestion.

God is preparing everyone, so if you don't now, come to believe in Christian prophecy. Mary Clark receives uplifting, "light" messages, not the dire. IMO, God is again preparing our non-Catholic Christian brothers and sisters for the Great Warning. The fullness of Truth is going to be divinely revealed to in the Great
Warning.

Message to Mary Clark

The Mouth of God

October 11, 2011

In a vision, I saw a man’s mouth. Then I heard, “The mouth of God speaks.”

I am the living God. I am Lord and Master of any who will allow Me be. Let Me speak into your life My will. Let Me show you My truth in your daily life. I have a rich plan for you; a plan to bless you and move you into the most extraordinary. Come along with Me. I am preparing for you a lovely sight. I am preparing for all who will come the most extraordinary time. Get ready for the most unusual. Get ready to see the hand of the living God move, directing others to do His will. See the manifestation of My presence, and marvel!

I am the living God. I speak only truth. Over the next days I will speak many truths to My servant. These truths are for you to embrace. These truths are for you to embrace with your whole heart, with everything that is in you.

My first outstanding truth will unlock a door that will surprise you. Read the truth that is spoken to My servant and marvel at the grace and wonder of the living God, marvel at My genuine kindness.

ft111.com...

for the Catholic prophetic, one link I can share, join Yahoo Groups to look at ~ Seers 2

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Get ready for the most unusual. Get ready to see the hand of the living God move, directing others to do His will.

Powerless to do anything themselves? Your "god" has to have other do his bidding?

Wow, your god is pretty weak.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It is written! Matthew 24:

1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to show him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Emphasis is mine. But the point is, you all have already been deceived here. We have a catholic who is telling us ahead of time what will certainly happen, and yes it will happen, whether it be of God or man, these two cities at the least will be utterly smashed. You heard it from the horses' mouth - the Vatican knows on Saturday what's going to happen on Monday - so it IS wise to pay attention to the vatican only so that you know what naughty things will happen shortly! However, this person, who is claiming to be preaching for Christ, is telling people to CONFESS TO HUMAN BEINGS sins that were not committed against them! And calling them father or priests...?? We Jesus Christ IS our High Priest now. He is the high priest for us after the order of Melchizedek - we need no earthly priests and haven't since Jesus died and rose again.

But... he is using clever words to con all of you guys into believing in Roman Catholicism... how? Because if this guy can get you to berate him and mock him like you would love to do to real Christians, and then his predictions continue to pan out, you're going to start to believe the guy, thereby glorifying Roman Catholicism and thereby helping to push the Sunday law movement that's creeping up on us.

And further more, when true christians come to tell you what's going to happen, you're all going to mock the true christians instead of listening -- when True christians truly want to save your mortal souls out of true love.... not out of useless money and power and sales pitching. It's disgusting.

But I have given you what God has told us about what is going to happen. Jesus DID NOT speak through this person. It is a fact. Satan is claiming to be Jesus. Blasphemy. However, soon, the Holy Spirit will be causing many to prophesy and you all will treat the True Remnant like trash... unless you listen to what the Lord truly has to say.

Read these words that I pasted here from Matthew 24. You see that truly we are nearing the end. However, this thread is a FRUIT of the false prophet --- NOT a fruit of the Lord according to the end. But the Lord allowed it that He may be glorified in that His people would recognize the deceipt for what it is and share the true wisdom with people in the event that they could not see it for themselves.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

This is proof from The Word of God. RIGHT HERE in Matthew 24 this prophet is exposed as FALSE and therefore, because of his ties to the vatican and his preaching for catholicism, all catholics should please recognize the danger of being anywhere near this church, upon whom the gates of Hell have LONG ago prevailed! And please don't take part in Halloween, it is a Satanic holiday. Instead, celebrate Luther's Reformation.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It is written in the Book of Potter:

"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me."

"Listen, if you [Fred and George] don't take it [the gold], I'm throwing it down the drain. I don't want it and I don't need it. But I could do with a few laughs. We could all do with a few laughs. I've got a feeling we're going to need them more than usual before long."

"You can't give a Dementor the old one-two!"

So it is written....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hello colbe , I wake everyday and see the voice of god it is what the universe is made of and vibrating too.

The Gospel of Phillip is not in the Canon of Scripture. So what read some more Books no matter where they are from or written by, everyone has something to teach us. I like the Qur'an and Islam it is a religion of discipline pray 5 times a day fest a month travel to mecca once in your life that takes discipline, which is necessary ingredient for courage. Hinduism and Buddhism have so much to teach why not know both since without Hinduism you wouldn't have had Buddhism

You are half right and fully wrong because you think you know but “the wise know they know nothing”
Since anything you know can and will be used against you
You’re belief that your side is right way is so strong that you have given over your heart body and mind to that conviction over the all, but you have deceived yourself by surrendering your will the one gift of god that never be taken from you. Thy will is given so one might realize thy soul, which may only be surrendered or sold to another. This in effect gives the power of your will your soul to something else’s cause where it maybe used in the way and manner they see fit to accomplish their end with you as their means.

When you start school, the story of history starts at the beginning, like any piece fiction of literature does; the best lies are built on truth but there are no truths only half truths and the best lies are based on truth
In school you are trained to think about you're point by finding all the facts that support it and ignoring those that don't. This effectively limits how most choose to perceive reality, Which forms what their truth becomes, since a young incite mind is impressionable to any idea and theories that suit its whats and needs to understand themselves and the world around them

History is the most important subject in any society it establishes authority and mindset for the rest of persons life, by shaping the way a human being interpret and understand a societies structure; they’re position within it plus the position of groups and sub-groups as well as the reinforcing bias towards other individuals or groups/sub-groups, both outside and inside the social network making up they’re world, with ideas of what may have happened long ago and are far removed from the present world because the closer to the present one is the more realistic the facts become making the ability to comprehend and question the stories being told easier and the ability to shadow the true harder.

History is always best comprehended from present to past with every historical event having a cause to its effect and effect to its cause.

"Wealth seeks Power to protect itself"
"Power is derived from Authority; Authority is established by Order; Order comes from Chaos; Chaos is Anarchy; Society is only 3 meals away from Anarchy at anytime. Food is Power of life sustaining and growing life which is true Wealth; But ones Wealth is only sustained by Growth alone anything less Falls into Decline meaning not enough for anyone and everyone

To unite and rule one must divide et impera (also known as divide and conquer)

Great quote "No plan survives first contact with the enemy” the intelligent never allow anything to limit their way of thinking or ability to adapt to new information. Always keeping option open by and putting their adversaries to a decision or choice thus never letting anything go unplanned or unaccounted for.
In the 1950s at Swarthmore College, Pennsylvania, Solomon Asch conducted experiments into conformity, which demonstrated that, in simple tests comparing three vertical lines, most people would rather give an obviously wrong answer that kept them in a group than a correct answer that would make them outsiders.

The majority of humanity whose desire to belong within the group(herd/nations/gangs/political party) giving a person peace of mind by providing safety in numbers and answers to the questions they seek to give a sense of reality from a self-centered outlook, think only about their problems and how it effects them and what is best for them and theirs which means most seek answers that simply explain and back up what they feel they think, each individual limits the complexity of their world, choosing what makes them feel best, whether thats not knowing that santa clause doesn’t exist or knowing just enough to feel secure that the group knows best trusting the Leadership, "experts" or any individual viewed as an authority and dictates the groups understanding of what is truth Laying the foundation of how they interpret and interact with other people animals and the enviorment in the world, this provides those with the control of influence of belief the will power of those who believe but like all power it can be easily corrupted.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I personally find it more probable that the Christian Jesus Christ to be a character most likely based on the life Julius Caesar, both began their careers in northern countries: Caesar in Gaul, Jesus in Galilee; both cross a fatal river: the Rubicon and the Jordan; both then enter cities: Corfinium and Cafarnaum; The similarities remain consistent throughout

CAESAR’S MOST FAMOUS QUOTATIONS ARE FOUND IN THE GOSPELS – IN STRUCTURALLY SIGNIFICANT PLACES.
Most quotes are word for word, sometimes with insignificant differences:
«He who does not take sides is on my side» reoccurs as «For he that is not against us is for us.».
«I am not King, I am Caesar» appears as «We have no king but Caesar».
[ Extract from the book ‘Jesus was Caesar’, p. 182 ]
«The best death is sudden death» appears as «What you are going to do (lead me to death), do quickly».
«Did I save them, that they might destroy me?» is «He saved others; he cannot save himself.»
Only in two cases are there slight, yet meaningful distortions:
«Alea iacta est(o)», «The die is cast», became «… casting (a net into the sea): for they were fishers» (confusion of lat. alea, die, and gr. (h)aleeis, fishers) – the miraculous netting of fish).
«Veni vidi vici», «I came, I saw, I conquered”, changed to «I came, I washed and I saw.» (confusion of enikisa, I won, and enipsa, I washed) – the healing of the blind.

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged. Condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned. Forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. Give, and it shall be given unto you: good measure, pressed down and shaken together and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete, therewith it shall be measured to you again." Saying they as a true Christian have no right to judge whatsoever And parable unto them: "Can the blind lead the blind? Shall they not both fall into the ditch? [Luke 6:38-39] Those that who hand over their will to those blinded by power are the blind that used to fill the ditch.
A rose by any other name...Would never ever smell the same,
And clever is the nose that knows, An onion that's been called a rose.

My favorite bible quote is [He who has knowledge of the truth is a free man, but the free man does not sin, for "He who sins is the slave of sin" [John 8:34] Knowledge is the father Wisdom is the mother Understanding is the son.]

All things have something to teach us good or bad, but it how we use this against others that is for good or evil because everything you know can be used against you since ones greatest of strengths is also their Achilles heel.

Knowledge of forward from backwards can never be known until one understands their left from right but that can only be know when one knows up from down and all of this is based on your truth for what lies within and what is without
never be without never lie within

Never give up Never surrender

Remember to fight those that confront you with respect and reason to rob them of the fuel of hell. Because you can take my life or I could take yours nether of us can take the others will

I fear not nothing and want nor need either of these things

all i hope for is you include all in your one and one in your all

but i wish you to be happy at the very least.

All is one; One is all, One in the same but two Different, Peace be with you and everyone you meet.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Iblis,

Hello. I agree "the story of history starts at the beginning." Makes me think of a famous
quote by Cardinal John Henry Newman. He said ~ "To be deep in history is to cease
to be Protestant." He was Anglican and converted.

The story of Christian history starts at the beginning. Jesus established one Church
in Matthew 16:18, naming the leader of His Church on earth and from that day on in 33 A.D. the Church, the true faith has something no other religion (man-made) has....Roman Catholicism has Apostolic Succession.

Sharing the latest message to a Latin American seer. It's a translation so reads that
way... San Francisco is on the West Coast. The entire geography of the earth is going
to change before the 7th Day, the new time of God. Right now is the end of the 6th Day. Believe prophecy, Jesus says in the message, have faith.

www.revelacionesmarianas.com...

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LIGHT OF MARY

OCTOBER 1, 2011

Beloved children:

IN MY HEART RESTS MAN’S JOY…

BLESSING DESCENDS FROM MY HANDS TOWARDS EACH ONE OF YOU.

MY WORD is a path of hope for those who accept it with FAITH.

MY CALLS are love for all of humanity, I do not want anyone to be lost.

PRAY, FALL ON YOUR KNEES, UNITE AND BE STRONG; GET RID OF HUMAN EGOISM.

My beloved, My call is towards CONVERSION, a conversion that man must feel emanates from the depths of his being, so as to allow himself to be aware of the instant in which you live.

I CALL MY BELOVED PRIESTS to keep My Flock united, to be instruments of unity, charity and fraternity. I do not want my sheep to stray on paths of darkness, because of the lack of light in the shepherd’s word. Be messengers of My very Love.

Uncertainty looms over My Church. My children must be strengthened and unified by the witness of Priests.

The flaccid earth sinks and that which remains ignored, emerges. Springs will be great lakes, lakes will form part of the oceans.

Pray My little ones, pray for Brazil, it will suffer.

Pray for the West Coast of the United States, they will weep heavily.

Pray for Chile, it will suffer, pray.

Pray for Israel, this nation will suffer.

Fire emanates from the earth; some sleeping giants awaken without warning. The plague continues on its way. Plague in the body and plague in the soul, which will lead men to the eternal lament.

The pain caused by unbridled science comes to humanity because of misused energy, with lust for power.

LOOK TOWARDS THE FIRMAMENT AND BELIEVE IN MY POWER.

DO NOT LIMIT ME, I AM WHO AM.

My beloved, I keep you by the hand so that you do not falter.

Fuse yourselves, come to Me and live in My Peace, be witnesses of My Love.

ALLOW MY LIGHT TO ILLUMINATE YOU,

DO NOT ALLOW THE FLAME OF FAITH TO BE EXTINGUISHED.

I want you to be happy, but this humanity lives in a permanent sickness and must be healed.

Pray without rest, transform life into a continuous act of offering to My Will.

I bless you.

Find the necessary strength in My Word, receive Me duly prepared.

Your Jesus.

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The only thing that is obvious from this thread is how much people enjoy making up a God that wants to "teach people lessons" by murdering them. Awesome. Keep your God. He ain't mine.

CJ

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Colbe, would you be willing to answer the questions in this post? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank-you.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Living is dieing; Dieing is living--repeat until all of ones pupils' get it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
FYI

last night god and jesus spoke to me in a dream and they just kept going on and on about how they thought casey anthony is totally hot and wanted me to try and get her number"

i dont think they get laid much

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
You said this:

Constat de supernaturalitate -- It is certain that the events are of supernatural origin.

Non-constat de supernaturalitate -- It is not certain that the events are of supernatural origin, or the supernatural origin has not been established. In this classification, the events in question are still open to eventual recognition as being authentic.

Constat de non supernaturalitate -- It is certain that the events are not of supernatural origin.

As of this writing, the messages of John Leary remain in the second category above i.e. in the neutral category, non-constat de supernaturalitate.

... then went on to say:

People have no problem with the Old Testament prophets or John the Baptist in the Gospel. Why would prophecy end now or at all in the New Covenant?

That's all well and good, but by your own acknowledgment, these claims have not been established as legitimately divine, even by your standards. What if someone somewhere else claims that they receive messages from Jesus on a regular basis (many do claim precisely this, incidentally; the internet is littered with web sites making such claims) that contradict the predictions you're choosing to place your faith in? Are they just wrong? What if your prophet is wrong? How do you know? What way do have of discerning? Prayer? Insight? What if others pray earnestly over other prophecies on other web sites and determine that they are truly divine in origin despite them contradicting this web site’s predictions?

Given that by your own admission there is no proof or solid basis for asserting for a fact that this person is having divine messages and prophecies, isn't it true that literally anyone could make such claims and have people follow them? How can you, as a Christian, be certain that this person is not a false prophet, or that they are not simply deluded? You've said yourself that it is uncertain. If it is uncertain, why do you place your faith in it, let alone try to persuade others to do the same?

Again, as always, I intend no offense or insult to your beliefs. But these are certainly valid questions.

Ace,

I posted the types of rulings the Church makes concerning Private Revelation. John
Leary's come under one of them. Your word "admission" casts doubt.

"I" don't have anything to do with approval. I have no authority. The Church has not
investigated John Leary's messages to say they are authentic and neither has the Church rejected them.

As of right now, Leary's Bishop has given him approval to post them on the Internet.
For two years, maybe more, John Leary didn't share them, following the Bishop's
direction, being obedient.

A fact, it's the times, the yet to be approved messages from Heaven contain revelation about events that have yet to take place. The Church can't do a full investigation.

Personally, now MO. Leary's messages match up with Scripture and the revelation
of other current seers and the saints in history given divine revelation about the end times. And, my conversion came about because of the messages from Heaven. Going
to a place of Mary's appearing, I experienced a Signal Grace, I felt the presence of God the Holy Spirit for the first time in my life!

I just posted a message to a Latin American seer, Our Lord spoke of weeping because something to happen to the West Coast. And in a new message for America, Our Lord speaks of the gravest sins, naming abortion, one of the two. New York City is the place in
our country where the most abortions are performed. So John Leary isn't the only one
hearing.

If a message goes against Church teaching and the fact, there aren't that many genuine
seers and God is going to find a way that the world hear them. Look at this quote
from Our Lord to a current seer still receiving messages and mainly about the
Great Warning.

..."Denounce messages which contradict My teachings in any way for you can then be sure that they are false. I only speak through a select number of authentic visionaries and seers in the world today. There are less than twenty and fewer than you think. Each of them have been given a different role but My voice and My instructions will have a ring of familiarity which you will detect. There will be a purpose to their messages all of which are designed to encourage action on your part to prepare your souls."....

I posted an interview in 2 threads. Here, you can listen to the seer who received the above message. Her name is Maria, she is from Ireland. She has received over 250 messages and she has seen Our Lord and His mother. Take the time, you can listen and look at something else.

Maria is a businesswoman and her words, she was almost an agnostic until Jesus
chose her. Maybe why He did. Scroll down to Oct. 11th.

www.blessedmotherschildren.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ace,

I ran out of the amount of words allowed per post. I thank you for asking your question.
It's an important one to ask.

God bless,

colbe

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The message for America given Maria from Ireland. I underlined one part near the end.

~ ~ ~

Message for America embrace your brothers and sisters of all denominations

Tuesday 11th October 2011 15.30 hours

My dearly beloved daughter I wish to communicate with the American people. My message to them is this. You, My precious children suffer greatly in these times. You are experiencing a cleansing that is necessary in order to purify your souls.

The great sins in America which torment Me are the sins of abortion and immorality of the flesh. Many of My children are infested by the deceiver who rules hidden behind closed doors your monetary and political systems. So many of you are oblivious to this fact. I now urge you to pray for the relief required from their devious plans to destroy your country.

Prayer, My children will help mitigate the chastisement which My Father will unleash in the world against the sin of abortion. Pray, pray and unite to pay homage to My Father. For by uniting together all religious who honor The Father, God the creators of the world, you can help your country.

You must pray for forgiveness and trust that your prayers will be responded to according to My Father’s divine timing.

Embrace your brothers and sisters of all religious denominations who believe in God the Father and pray as one to redeem the sins of your country. My children so vast is your country that it is important that I can save as many souls as possible. I can do this only through conversion which will happen during The Warning and through your prayers and devotion.

Turn to Me now all of you. Do not discriminate against each other’s religions just trust in God the Father and he will answer your prayers.

You My precious children are lost. You have been shown so much confusion and presented with twisted truths about the existence of God the Father. You use religion as a façade to wreak venom on those more unfortunate than you. It is time to accept the truth that it will only be through your love of neighbor that as a nation you can return into the arms of your creator God the Father.

I love you with a tearing compassion in my whole being. I strive to save you so you can be taken into the new and wonderful era of peace that awaits you on this earth. To enter this new paradise your souls must be free of sin.

Pray for the graces to seek forgiveness for your own sins and the sins committed by your Governments.

I leave you in peace and love

Your beloved savior Jesus Christ

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Isn't this the umpteenth time that San Francisco's going to be destroyed because of "the gays"? So I'm guessing the feeding the hungry, clothing the naked and providing for poor families done every day by the City's religious and non-religious support groups is completely overlooked by the big guys upstairs? Riiiiight.... I think you could find 500 good people in SF to save the city from God's wrath. Unless His wrath was the Giant's baseball season..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistafaz
Isn't this the umpteenth time that San Francisco's going to be destroyed because of "the gays"? So I'm guessing the feeding the hungry, clothing the naked and providing for poor families done every day by the City's religious and non-religious support groups is completely overlooked by the big guys upstairs? Riiiiight.... I think you could find 500 good people in SF to save the city from God's wrath. Unless His wrath was the Giant's baseball season..

mistafaz,

The delay, maybe but judgment comes. God wishes to save everyone, will they turn to
God in their last moments? The "act" is an abomination and in this time an even
greater mockery because...

The homosexual agenda has become law in some places. God does not change, marriage is between a man and woman.

Do you remember the 2004 Tsunami? Aceh and other places in S.E. Asia were the worst hit because of their human trafficking, sexual trafficking of children.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Como estas colbe
take a chill pill because life is to short to be so distressed or troubled

remember dont worry ever little thing is going to be allright

Judgment comes and Forgiveness after. God wishes to make everyone unhappy, so they and their will, turn to
He alpha and Him omega in their last moments The "act" of Gayness (happiness) is an abomination and in this time an even greater mockery because Father God is divorced from our mommy the Goddess and isn't getting Laid

Why God does not change,and woman does Life and Living are learned through pain and suffering and give wisdom Nothing is more painful and insufferable then birthing and raising a child

The all god put one of itself here (meaning you put yourself here in hell aka earth) allowing for yourself to make as many mistake as it takes to get it to "gay"[happy] or perfect place and leave hell for heaven which also here on earth

In Buddhist hell there's hella food on the table but famished souls have long chopsticks and cant get the food to their mouths

In Buddhist heaven it the same deal only all the fat happy souls are feeding each other, not themselves

the worst hit is not by death and not judgement the good die young assholes live forever

the Hindu Sun God(god of light) is Surya and his two sons Yama the Hindu God of death and Shani It said that when Shani opened his eyes as a baby for the very first time, the sun went into an eclipse gives us the results of one's deeds through one's life through appropriate punishments and rewards and is judge; Yama grants the results of one's deeds after death.
Together they make up Chronos the personification of "Father Time", in pre-Socratic philosophical works and was imagined as an incorporeal god, serpentine in form, with three heads—those of a man, a bull, and a lion.

Greeks considered Cronus a cruel and tempestuous force of chaos and disorder believing the Olympian gods had brought an era of peace and order by seizing power from the crude and malicious Titans,

The Romans took a more positive and innocuous view of the deity, by conflating their indigenous deity Saturn with Cronus.

In medieval times he was known as the Roman god of agriculture, justice and strength. It was foretold that one day a mighty son of would in turn overthrow his father Saturn,
Saturn (Greek Cronus] is the namesake of both Saturn, the planet, and Saturday

Just like Shani is embodied in the planet Saturn [lord of the rings]. Shani is the Lord of Saturday; the word Shani also denotes the seventh day or Saturday in most Indian languages.

.In Judaism Yahweh was worshiped on the Shabbat 7th day where god rested begins at sundown Friday night, and ends at nightfall Saturday night.

Christianity who worship Jesus as the son of god Hold their holy day of rest on Sunday (Son day) Start of the new week

Islam Muslims Holy day of worship to Allah (Also known as "Friday prayer", jumu'ah is a congregational prayer (salat) held every Friday (the Day of Assembly), just after midday, it commemorates the creation of Adam on the sixth day. The Quran states: "When the call is proclaimed to prayer on Friday, hasten earnestly to the Remembrance of Allah bascilly the time before adam meaning he was not yet the father but the wHoly Spirit as one all; ah

For a group that say they worship the same god it is a bit perplexing.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join