It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Its funny how "Jesus" speaks English these days , i mean , c`mon .......... even if there was the slightest of chances of this whole GOD crap being real...... Jesus , wasnt called Jesus Christ , so he`d be confused as soon as you addressed him as that ........ Jesus is the English translation ...... England didnt even exist back then soooo, i`m guessing , he wouldnt understand a word anyone this side of the globe was saying .......... AND ..... countries like America were taken in blood and assembled in the name of god and jesus and all the other tripe.... so this GOD and Jesus act would be really pi$$ed off with america since it was effectivly man made, so , all this repent sh1te means absolutley nothing at all , and america isnt special at all, ..... well, maybe
kind of special, but not , ooohh god loves america , and all that crap .... gods are for the weak, plain and simple.
Like it or not .......... "jesus" wouldnt even know WTF america is , and would probably side with the likes of Iran.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Another false prophet claiming to be god.

Good luck I can make a similar claim that San Francisco will suffer a major earth quake very soon but not because anyone in that city is any worse sinner than the rest but because all indicators point to a major quake hitting that area within the nest four months

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IblisLucifer
Como estas colbe
take a chill pill because life is to short to be so distressed or troubled

remember dont worry ever little thing is going to be allright

How kind Iblis, you make me smile.

I worry because I know the prophetic to be true because of things that have happened
to me personally in my life.

And I am overwhelmed at thought of how much God loves us. We are in this time, the
entire world is going to see proof of God's love. I ask, who would want to go the other
way? Say no, reject God.

On my life, God loves us more than He does Himself. Imagine! It's true.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileRipper
reply to post by colbe

Its funny how "Jesus" speaks English these days , i mean , c`mon .......... even if there was the slightest of chances of this whole GOD crap being real...... Jesus , wasnt called Jesus Christ , so he`d be confused as soon as you addressed him as that ........ Jesus is the English translation ...... England didnt even exist back then soooo, i`m guessing , he wouldnt understand a word anyone this side of the globe was saying .......... AND ..... countries like America were taken in blood and assembled in the name of god and jesus and all the other tripe.... so this GOD and Jesus act would be really pi$$ed off with america since it was effectivly man made, so , all this repent sh1te means absolutley nothing at all , and america isnt special at all, ..... well, maybe
kind of special, but not , ooohh god loves america , and all that crap .... gods are for the weak, plain and simple.
Like it or not .......... "jesus" wouldnt even know XXX america is , and would probably side with the likes of Iran.

Reptile,

Hello. The argument about translation the Hebrew, the Aramaic word for Jesus' name, whatever, that is for us. It doesn't matter because Jesus is God, He knows every language. He is our Savior, our brother, He became like man. He is fully a man and God. A mystery, still, it's true.

Believe in His love for you and me. The coolest thing about God, when He speaks through His prophets, He respects them so much, He gets His message across but
in the prophet's style of speaking. That is why every message from Heaven is a
bit different in style.

blessings,

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
Another false prophet claiming to be god.

Good luck I can make a similar claim that San Francisco will suffer a major earth quake very soon but not because anyone in that city is any worse sinner than the rest but because all indicators point to a major quake hitting that area within the nest four months

ChesterJohn,

I have someone who is close to me who says the same but I remind them, who controls the weather, the earth changes? God.

Yes, today we have evil HARP but God allows their evil, only for time.

colbe

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

And I am overwhelmed at thought of how much God loves us. We are in this time, the
entire world is going to see proof of God's love. I ask, who would want to go the other
way? Say no, reject God.

I see no evidence of this mythical beast loving us. I see plenty of evidence of death and decay.
If god loves us more than he loves himself he must really hate himself.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

way? Say no, reject God.

I see no evidence of this mythical XXX loving us. I see plenty of evidence of death and decay.

"Death and decay" happened because of Adam's choice, it wasn't God's plan.

You're evidence, God made you aorAki.

70 years here and after death, God desires we all be with Him forever in Heaven.
And like Adam, we all have the free will to choose Heaven.

You sound so bitter, why?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

way? Say no, reject God.

I see no evidence of this mythical beast loving us. I see plenty of evidence of death and decay.

I'm sorry, but I have to post this... That just gave me the most incredible mind's-eye picture of an Emo-God....
Disheveled beard, parting over the eye, dyed black, with a razor in hand, skinny jeans....
Don't know why, but I found that really funny. No disrespect meant to the believers, just something that flashed in my insane brain.

Although........"God allows their evil..." That's pretty telling in itself.
Being omniscient, and knowing exactly what's going to happen, your god allows this to happen. Probably to punish the guilty later. However, "He" loves us. So he's allowing bad things to happen to us.
Doesn't sound like love to me. Sounds more like f'ing with us for sh**s and giggles.
Works in mysterious ways? No, "He" obviously just doesn't like us, and wants us to suffer.
If "He" loves us more that himself, he really does have self-esteem issues.

There I go again...[God on Psychiatrists couch]"It all started when I gave them free will. They did what they liked, but I knew what was going to happen. Even if it would cause them sheer torture, I couldn't bring myself to intervene. Then it became a bit of a habit watching people suffer......Is that bad?"

If I loved my children the way "God" apparently loves his, I'd be locked up.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Do you remember the 2004 Tsunami? Aceh and other places in S.E. Asia were the worst hit because of their human trafficking, sexual trafficking of children.

You know, the bible doesn't condone or forbid slavery:

"The Bible does not expressly condone or forbid slavery. In the New Testament, Jesus heals a slave and commends his owner for his faith. He does not take the time to condemn the slave owner for having a slave, nor at any point does he try to suggest that slavery is wrong. Saint Paul said this to slave owners: “Do not threaten [your slaves], since you know that He who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with Him” (Ephesians 6:9). The Old Testament goes a little further and reminds people to treat their slaves well. The most likely reason for this apparent moral discrepancy is that the Bible was penned at a time when slavery was not only widespread, but considered perfectly normal and moral – there was no reason to mention it as most people wouldn’t have considered it an issue worth thinking about. Slaves at the time were also generally treated much better than the slaves of modern times, and would usually end up being made free after a number of years servitude." SOURCE

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

You know, the bible doesn't condone or forbid slavery: "The Bible does not expressly condone or forbid slavery. In the New Testament, Jesus heals a slave and commends his owner for his faith. He does not take the time to condemn the slave owner for having a slave, nor at any point does he try to suggest that slavery is wrong. Saint Paul said this to slave owners: “Do not threaten [your slaves], since you know that He who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with Him” (Ephesians 6:9). The Old Testament goes a little further and reminds people to treat their slaves well. The most likely reason for this apparent moral discrepancy is that the Bible was penned at a time when slavery was not only widespread, but considered perfectly normal and moral – there was no reason to mention it as most people wouldn’t have considered it an issue worth thinking about. Slaves at the time were also generally treated much better than the slaves of modern times, and would usually end up being made free after a number of years servitude." SOURCE

Gavron,

God is clear about slavery.

"He who kidnaps a man, whether he sells him or he is found in his possession, shall surely be put to death." (Exodus 21:16)

You are confusing "forced" slavery we are familiar with and "voluntary" slavery as practiced in the Old Testament and spoken of in the Gospel. In OT times, there was no welfare system. The Bible speaks about laws protecting those under that 'welfare' system.

"Slavery during Old Testament times was not what we commonly recognize as slavery, such as that practiced in the 17th century Americas, when Africans were captured and forcibly brought to work on plantations. Unlike our modern government welfare programs, there was no safety-net for ancient Middle Easterners who could not provide a living for themselves. In ancient Israel, people who could not provide for themselves or their families sold them into slavery so they would not die of starvation or exposure. In this way, a person would receive food and housing in exchange for labor."

In the New Testament Paul orders Christian Philemon to release his Christian
slave.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So, another BS prediction based upon insanity that hasn't come to pass - when is this happening again and if and when it doesn't can we say both the OP and the joker making the claim are deluded and WRONG, as ALWAYS?

Oh, let me guess, then the next God is killing everyone statement comes out - so easy off the tounge for you lunatics. And yes, you are certifiably crazy.

Why any human would want a God as explained here is an answer only crazy people can give you...you LIKE having an 'overseerer" for you, because you can't think for yourself. You want an overseerer (EVEN IN HEAVEN) that is ALWAYS judging you, and may kill you if he doesn't like your scarf.

You people are terrifying and have made it a point to try to terrify others with your fear. As a good concious American, I will do everything in my power to stop you and your made for the asylum beliefs. It is you who have ruined this great country - not gay people. It is you who perpetuates keeping humans down. It is you who pushes the word of a vengeful God. Guess what? God LOVES GAY PEOPLE! God DOESN'T kill people! YOU are wrong.

Smug in your knowledge of made up fantasy - keep rocking the smugness and hatred - you READ it wrong.
You are not very smart. God sees your hatred, your self righteous pity for others and your use of his name...feel smug until you realize it is YOU who has been swayed by the devil. I suppose when you are being broasted alive for the third time that minute you may realize, "OH, I was supposed to LOVE everyone, not HATE them!" but then you are turned over and basted and that thought will be drowned out by your screams. Have fun in hell. You are the perfect example of who is going. And no amount of copying gibberish from whatever you call your book will make you better. The devil loves people like you and has used people like you for eternity.
That said, how does it feel knowing you have been duped and have been doing the devil's work? I bet it sucks.

CJ

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Who is "smug" in their knowledge? You have the same free will to choose for
God as I do. You are going it alone, you don't want to pray, you don't want to
get to know Him. He is the humble one, God waits for you to decide for Him.
Do it, look at the alternative.

The broken record from the disbelievers. I call the Christian God hateful,
vengeful and unloving. It's pretty obvious, the good and holy points to God
and the opposite to Satan.

Following His plan is to help you get to Heaven.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The problem is colbe - you are wrong. You are servicing the devil. I realize you won't be able to comprehend this while under his spell. If you could take a look outside yourself for a moment, you might be able to see...I am so sorry to say it but Satan is smiling as you type. You have done a full 180 bro. You are with full confidence speaking the devils words. Good luck on that. It is always amazing and sad to have to point out to those who think god will kill people are really just satanists. See? A rock is a rock. You are a rock. Now go continue to spead Satan's message - each time you do he feels just a little better inside. Sorry to break it to you - you have been called out - you are a satanist and are doing everything you can to go against God's word. I will pray for you and hope that you may be forgiven.

Edit to add: "Get to know him?" Sure, there amigo...you know God? You speak with him? There is another name for that. Insane. You may want to seek medical help as it is acknowledged that those who "speak with God aka "get to know him" are also, bat shi*t crazy.

CJ
edit on 15-10-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So your ok with killing children then, since the bible says its ok?

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

18 If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, "This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a profligate and a drunkard." 21 Then all the men of his town shall stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.

and here as well:

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces. (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

and here:

More Rape and Baby Killing

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

Your GOD really hates children

edit on 15-10-2011 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileRipper
reply to post by colbe

Like it or not .......... "jesus" wouldnt even know XXX america is , and would probably side with the likes of Iran.

Reptile,

Hello. The argument about translation the Hebrew, the Aramaic word for Jesus' name, whatever, that is for us. It doesn't matter because Jesus is God, He knows every language. He is our Savior, our brother, He became like man. He is fully a man and God. A mystery, still, it's true.

Believe in His love for you and me. The coolest thing about God, when He speaks through His prophets, He respects them so much, He gets His message across but
in the prophet's style of speaking. That is why every message from Heaven is a
bit different in style.

blessings,

It does matter , English wasnt around back then , and he`s been dead for 2011 years.... pretty impossible to learn English when your dead....... see .... the thing is ..... IF and thats a really big IF ,.... IF "Jesus" was real, and died on the cross , it wasnt for our sins, it was for something he done back then which was against the laws of the time, that`s why he was crucified like every other criminal, and to be honest, he`s took far too long to return , and IF .. he does return , he`ll hate every single clown who goes around spouting ill informed dribble about who he was and what he done... The bible was written by man and over the years has been changed around and mixed up so much the origonal story doesnt even matter to any of you modern day nut jobs... PLUS , its been proven that religion stems from the worshipping of the stars and the sun .... its just a big old story about nothing important.... noticed how even the muslims beleive in jesus / god (make your mind up ... how can he be the son of himself ? ) Allah is their name for him..... infact , most religions are about the same dude but you all fight eachother and DEMAND everyone takes your word for something that happened over 2000 years ago because your right and everyone else is wrong.....
I`m a curious person and have looked into the whole story to see if there was any truth , for years i dug into it.... and theres no truth ... its all a carefully constructed lie built around a fairytale, used to CONTROL the masses.
Gods are for weak minds, and going around telling everyone ., "you must repent" , is an example of the ignorance you have been taught through religion. Its not there as a message from a magical man in the sky who watches over every single human alive and loves every one of us , but for some reason allows wars to go on in his name , and doesnt care about the millions upon millions of animals we murder and eat and wear year in year out..... its there to keep you under control ... live like this not like that, it doesnt come from the mouth of your god, it comes from the mouth of MAN ... man tells you how to live and you oblige like a fool.... REPENT and become an athiest , REPENT this madness for your childrens sake .... as an athiest i demand that you drop your religion and live as we do or chuck norris will round-house a kitten. Sounds about as beleivable as your message

The pope was HITLER YOUTH ........ nuff said .

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The opposition to God and His plan continues. The homosexual "act" and fornication are mortal sins. They
must be repented of and confessed to God before you die. God's laws are for our benefit, look at the fruit
of both of these mortal sins.

A person from Canada wrote to the Catholic Bishops here in our country about the homosexual agenda and
same sex marriage. I share an excerpt and the link to the article. I underlined a couple of sentences.

June 29, 2011

A plea to the U.S. Bishops. Please love enough to speak of the dangers of homosexuality

by John-Henry Westen

As the same-sex ‘marriage’ debate plays out in the United States, with New York having recently fallen, I can’t help but think that it all feels strangely familiar. Back in 2003 and 2004 Canada went through these same debates.

The methods used by homosexual activists in Canada were actually exported to the United States (first to Massachusetts) and have been similarly successful. However, I cringe to see that the same unsuccessful approach to combating this agenda taken by religious leaders in Canada is being taken by U.S. leaders, with similar results.

To be sure, the efforts of the newly formed U.S. Bishops Conference office for the ‘promotion and defense of marriage’ are commendable. However, they are off target. The slick and beautiful videos they have produced for the promotion of marriage and family life are truly great. Thirty years ago they would have made a massive impact in fighting divorce and the contraceptive mentality.

Today, however, what we need to realize is that in the same-sex ‘marriage’ battle, the fight is not really about marriage. As it was in Canada, in the debates leading up to the passage of our same-sex ‘marriage’ legislation in 2005, the issue is about societal approval for homosexual acts.

Homosexual activists argue the need for ‘marriage,’ but most have no interest in the constraints that such a formalized union would entail in terms of exclusive partnership. However, the leaders among the activists have convinced the movement that they must attain marriage as a societal stamp of approval to homosexual behavior.

For practicing homosexuals, as with all those engaged in aberrant sexual behavior, the conscience speaks uncomfortably. Many activists in the sexual sphere seek societal approval, since they falsely believe that it will quell the voice of the conscience. They are not looking for mere tolerance, but outright approval and even to quash all dissent, with coercion if necessary.

In nations like my own, where speaking out against homosexuality has led to fines and penalties, there is also a growing movement advocating that pro-homosexual education be taught in schools and that parents be prevented from exempting their children from such classes.

The only way to truly win this debate is to raise the long-ignored subject of homosexuality itself: to teach the truth that homosexual acts are perilous to the body, and especially to the soul. To fail to do this would be to fail to address the heart of the matter"....

www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I wish I could be there when the actual truth becomes known to true believers: That belief in God, Christ, or any deity is evil and brings destruction to the world. The truth is closer to what is called The Force in Star Wars: a complex interplay of forces, energies and karma that respond to belief, intention and action.

Nosuri

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You are worshiping the same God that says you have to KILL people that work on Sunday?

" The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)"

Looks like a LOT of people are going to be dying tomorrow...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by colbe

You are worshiping the same God that says you have to KILL people that work on Sunday?

" The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)"

Looks like a LOT of people are going to be dying tomorrow...

See gavron,

This is why God gave the Church the authority, the gift to interpret Holy Scripture.

The Exodus verses aren't about a physical death but a spiritual death. It is grave
sin to break the Third Commandment. In the New Covenant, keep holy the
Lord's Day. Christians gather together to worship God on Sunday. Sunday is
His day and a day of rest.

A paragraph from the Catechism to help....

2174 Jesus rose from the dead "on the first day of the week."104 Because it is the "first day," the day of Christ's Resurrection recalls the first creation. Because it is the "eighth day" following the sabbath,105 it symbolizes the new creation ushered in by Christ's Resurrection. For Christians it has become the first of all days, the first of all feasts, the Lord's Day (he kuriake hemera, dies dominica) Sunday:

We all gather on the day of the sun, for it is the first day [after the Jewish sabbath, but also the first day] when God, separating matter from darkness, made the world; and on this same day Jesus Christ our Savior rose from the dead.106

104 Cf. Mt 28:1; Mk 16:2; Lk 24:1; Jn 20:1.
105 Cf. Mk 16:1; Mt 28:1.
106 St. Justin, I Apol. 67
G 6,429 and 432.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

This is why God gave the Church the authority, the gift to interpret Holy Scripture.

SO, in essence you are saying that the Church only follows the parts that it likes? After all, that was the word of God. So if the Church is not following his word, then they are not really speaking for God then, correct?

I mean, it seems pretty apparent he means workers:
"Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death"

Work 6 days only. Anyone working on the Sabbath must be put to death.
edit on 15-10-2011 by gavron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join