It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Flying Objects Videotaped over Izmir, Turkey (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Good Video OP

At 0:44 seconds the object in the middle doesn't change in it perspective and clearly another object moves in and lines up in formation directly behind it.

There is No Zoom involved because the perspective of the original center object doesn't change.

Plain and Simple.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's just a flare not a UFO.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro

Terrible excuse for the video. Just a flare?

Pred...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Great video.

I have one question for all ats'ers. Do you guys remember the supposed new technology that allows one to zoom without pixel distortion???? We are always going to reach this fuzzy, blotched conclusion. We know most of the time these things aren't 'normal' the other small percent of the time its just a reverse-engineered craft, produced by US.

In the post about this zooming technology, no one even mentioned the fact, we can now re-investigate these photos. I zoomed into a guy's shoe from a very far distance. I know this will be useful.

This is a great video, but I have been doing this for years and I'm tired of getting to the same point.
The big question is
WHO and HOW can we get it to this site???

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I can understand the movement associated with the zoom at the beginning of the video, that does not account for the fact it appears as if three objects are moving and one is stationary. This would not happen with something that was using the wind as it means of movement.

The fact some are moving and others are not is interesting in my opinion and would rule out lanterns and or balloons.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What is observe is:
An arrow shaped light formation, (solid object?? or ballooms??). At about 0038 the two central lines
are vertical. This arrow shape appears to be very slowly rotating.
1. Why a UFO may show lights instead of being discrete is a matter for conjecture.
2. What were the wind conditions at the time?.

When the blue light appears to be moving rapidly this is simply the camera being centered on one blue light
and zooming back suddenly bringing the second light into frame again rapidly.

Its hard to let reason control emotion and speculation in matters like this, i too believe we are not alone and
wish for benign contact.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Guys I hate to burst your bubble, but when those objects moved closer to form the triangular formation, I could not help to notice that they appeared to be CGI.

This is because:
-The movement was to clean in accordance with the shaking of the camera
-The object comes to a stop in synchronized with the camera.

I am no disinformation agent, just giving you my two cents on this video.

The only real videos I will accept are those accidental captures recorded by the dumbasses at NASA.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

That's an awesome trick! Thanks for the tip

But it doeesn't look anything like the video and they certainly don't move like the blue light f the video. Sorry

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Anybody else notice this UFO bears a striking resemblance to the one captured by the Chinese airline stewardess just a few days ago? Heres a pic of the one she saw 10min after takeoff:

And here's one of the UFOs over Turkey:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

Huh? doesn't look anything like it? If the balloons were high enough all you would see is a blue "orb" assuming the leds are bright enough. I for one doubt these are aliencrafts...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Adon115

I wouldn't call blurs on a screen UFO's..don't get me wrong I believe in Aliens, but all these videos of blurry orbs in the sky could be many things.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by cybro

Terrible excuse for the video. Just a flare?

Pred...

Flare

That's rich, couldn't you come up with something better then that? Naysayer.......

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I usually like to look at things objectively (see post history), so unless this is a cgi fake, then I am stumped.

It goes down as a UFO('s) in my book.

Good find.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Sorry not led balloons. You obviously didn't watch the video where that one balloon just happened to zip real fast on the camera, then go into automatic formation of a triangle. Yeah okay..

Watched it several times and did not see anything resembling a "fast zip." And note that ANY 3 points must form either a triangle or a straight line. That fact that for some portion of the video, a 4th point lined up with that, proves little.

Interpreted in the context of balloons, the 4th object rose (as balloons do) to reach a more stable altitude relative to its buoyancy. One of the previous 3 drifted down (or laterally) a bit. None of the objects defy any possible motion of balloons. Balloons in air currents could do what is shown in the video.

On the other side of the argument, if the zoomed-in details are in fact accurate (rather than focus-related aberration), they are highly unusual in 2 ways:

1.) The way the lights appear to be arranged, and to shift interally within the zoomed-in object does not seem probable in either a single balloon or cluster of balloons.
2.) The zoomed-in object appears to be structured horizontally, and not completely rounded. A single balloon, at least, would not orient itself horizontally.

So either the zoom-in is a total artifact of the lens of the camera, or the zoomed-in object is a cluster of balloons tied together and weighted so as to be arranged horizontally, and with LEDs which apparently are set to vary in intensity. Or, it's something entirely different. I'll let the reader decide the rest for his/herself.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Observer99 because: edit

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

You know I was responding to another persons accusations of it begin a flare. There is no way that is an explanation I would ever use. It's definitely the most lame explanation on this entire thread.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Pretty interesting that the far left and right objects hardly move while the 2 in the center move around quite a bit.

Strange.
S&F

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
They tend to zip across the screen a few times, but it could be sloppy camera work... the amount of these videos which have been posted over the last few months is far higher than normal. Whatever is going on it's leading to increased activity in the air, and there is never military involved, the last time I checked when the military detects an "UN-Identified Aircraft", they usually check it out, right...?

This must mean that they either know about this... they know that it's a fake... or those objects are undetectable by radar, and you know people who view them from the ground are not calling the police or any authorities, as curiosity gets the best of them.

Either way, nice video's I'm sure that you will be able to find more in the near future, if not right now, just have to dig deep enough.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Congradulations on an excellent post. Let's see what we have here, the video is very compelling, camera movement, zoom, it all looks real. Unfortunately the naysayers won't have any difficulty with this one. The brightness of the buildings in the foreground made viewing the objects simultaneously impossible, only after a long zoom do they become visible. While not proof of any funny business, it certainly is convenient for it. The camera movement seems to correspond, however at maximum zoom I might've expected more of it. This guy must have rock steady hands. What it's got going for it, it looks pretty cool. The loose formation and unorganic movements of the lights make them seem to be under some kind of unnatural control. Magnification seems to reveal surface features. If I could study the original file I could resolve my doubts, but somehow, I doubt that's going to happen.
If I ever film something worth sharing I'll post a link to an unedited copy of the original file right here at ATS first. I can't guarantee that'll happen either.
I WANT TO BELIEVE !

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The second video looks like one big object with lights possibly at the edges. Also with some kind of cloaking that makes the object transparent, except the lights.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Adon115

Excellent eye, you just keep looking and posting. Wow, I think you might be on to something, the similarity is striking!
I'd bet our interstellar vouyeurs are moving their monitoring equiptment in preparation for the upcoming apocalypse.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join