It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Flying Objects Videotaped over Izmir, Turkey (video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by craigie2204
deffo not led balloons we did this for a uni project and they just continue to go up till they burst they dont just hover in the sky

These objects aren't hovering in the sky they are slowly moving along as if floating in a nigher altitude breeze. Yes, balloons do burst when they reach a high enough altitude, but first none of us have any way of telling how high up these are (if they are balloons of some kind, I assume) or what type of materials these (balloons) are made of. Do you doubt that there might not be stronger materials to make floating objects from?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

fallen angels

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
The only zipping I witnessed in the video is when they zoom back out, the objects never change speed or zip around. Please tell me which seconds of each video that you are seeing the zipping object.

.42 -.45 on the first video. he zoomed on one of the things then all of a sudden one zooms rights past while he's in zoomed focus on the one object. He did not zoom out, and no balloon goes that fast.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

He DID zoom out, its very clear and obvious he did, sorry but that's the truth.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The second video shows an interesting phenomena that I haven't seen occur with Chinese lanterns before. One of the objects zooms towards another one at great speed and then simple pauses to assume a formation.

Interesting video. Thank You.

I'm not going to go through this entire thread to see if anyone with a brain has told you that the object doesn't zip by at great speed at all.

That is the pulling back of the zoom function on the camera.

If you are referring to 0.22 of the clip..

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
The only zipping I witnessed in the video is when they zoom back out, the objects never change speed or zip around. Please tell me which seconds of each video that you are seeing the zipping object.

.42 -.45 on the first video. he zoomed on one of the things then all of a sudden one zooms rights past while he's in zoomed focus on the one object. He did not zoom out, and no balloon goes that fast.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Actually the zoom is exactly what he does there. Are you trying to tell me that at .42 to .45 in the first video that is not a zoom on the camera being performed by the cameraman?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Perhaps lets ask the obvious question have people worldwide gone nuts releasing led balloons or Chinese lanterns at an alarming rate perhaps at least more recently on city centers?? Seems highly unlikely in my opinion.

I saw two lanterns tonight on my way to work and I live near a city center. Lanterns are very common.

Come on that's common knowledge.

But that does not mean anything that glows and hovers is that. How about it being a some strange phenomena that we perhaps haven't yet given notice?

There are apparently hoaxers out there, but recent widespread reports are staggering, and that clearly to me is something worth taking notice of.

And besides, I'm really getting tired of this 'everything is Chinese lantern' trend. This answers mostly come from ignorant people who fail to do proper analysis on their path of such videos.

This has got to stop. Let's deny ignorance shall we.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
ineteresting video
i dont think they are lanterns or balloons
they dont all move together in formation
they move independently and at different times to each other which rules out the blowing on the wind possibility

only problem is we dont see what happens to them???why stop filming???annoys and frustrates and dosnt help credibility of the footage
could be CGI but i will wait for a professional opinion on that

thanks pred for posting

S+F

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'm not sold they are Chinese lanterns.. I have seen CLs and have lit them (and seen many ufo vids that are actually CLs). Not quite the same behavior... But I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
It's a sad thing that people don't watch videos this days and let their belief systems fire a quick response no matter how ridiculous it may seem.

Do you seriously think, those are led balloon or Chinese lanterns? Perhaps lets ask the obvious question have people worldwide gone nuts releasing led balloons or Chinese lanterns at an alarming rate perhaps at least more recently on city centers?? Seems highly unlikely in my opinion.

Peace
edit on 26-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: darn grammar

i live in hong kong for years and have never seen one. they are outlawed. lol!

they cause fires.

thailand sends them up for holidays, tho.

how bright is a cheap led light that you would mistake it as being 100's of feet away instead of right in front of your face?

99 led balloons!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

To me the closeups look like there is a shape of some type surrounded by this blue haze so for me not Lanterns!!

Look closely you'll see a solid shape!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I am going to debunk it totally on what the video shows.

While the effect is cool, these are blue leds in balloons. I have made them for birthday parties and they look exactly like this when the kids let them go at night. Blue hazy objects with bright centers. The balloons are drifting and changing orientation slightly just like you would expect in a calm atmosphere.

As far as triangles go, any 3 objects make a triangle. Now, if they were all in a strait line, then you have some kind of formation that is not easily explainable

There is no speedy movement between any of them and it is obvious that that illusion is created totally by zooming in and out of the field of balloons with an 8 or 16x optical zoom.

Why does this have to go any further? There is no other phenomenon displayed in the video that would make an extraterrestrial or paranormal case that had any legs.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is ATS. Deny Ignorance, and have an open mind about everything. If your ego is too out of whack then leave all that for your personal social existence. were not all stupid and naive like you silly boys are
Chinese Lanterns? LMAO wtf are we? 10?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sailorsaturn92

This is ATS. Deny Ignorance, and have an open mind about everything.

Not so open that your brain falls out though , maybe you could explain to us why the objects in the video are not LED lit balloons ....seems like a good explanation to me .

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Not sure what the blue lights are, but this appears to be a craft of some type. The changing configuration looks like the object is turning or banking in relation to the camera. Did anyone else notice the propeller engine sound? Exactly what you hear when a blimp is flying by. Rapid movement of lights is definitely just a visual effect of camera zoom.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by Wolfenz

Love those videos. Those are some great pieces of evidence that things are moving out there by something other than momentum.

Pred...

The Ultimate Evidence that N-ot A S-trait A-nswer
has been seeing these things many Many Times! (( Chasing Them ))
Some say ahhh its Debris ,,,

Yeah Out of the Thousands of Debris in Earths Orbit Searching for an Hazard! Threat, as Some has Been Up there for decades and Always find out if they are a Hazard yet unable to pinpoint were they are from!

Yeah Makes Perfect Sence !

Nasa States They Have no idea what these Orbs Of Light UFO's Are!!!!!!

"Over the Years We chased Many Many of these Things

Maybe Not with the this Visibility this One has Got,en

and Ahh Rarely if ever we have been able to pinpoint where exactly

were they came from and always ahh finding out that it didn't pose any hazard "

Quoted by = Wayne Hale ..

( ATS )
Nasa States They Have no idea what these Orbs Of Light UFO's Are!!!!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The second video shows an interesting phenomena that I haven't seen occur with Chinese lanterns before. One of the objects zooms towards another one at great speed and then simple pauses to assume a formation.

Interesting video. Thank You.

Have you seen the Chinese remote control lighted kites and such? there is not much that they can't do.
Watch this vid. www.youtube.com... and others like them.

www.my-best-kite.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join