It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Flying Objects Videotaped over Izmir, Turkey (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Yeah, I could tell that they were the exact same video because the dialogue is exactly the same. And the zoom.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

How do you know they are from the same guy? I am posting on an iPad, so YouTube only let's me on mobile or takes me to the app, so I don't get all the info from the video. It appears as if they are posted by two different youtuber's with different names. That's all I could find anyways...

Pred...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
Am I the only one to notice, its the same video take from the same source twice. Pause at Point of reference of 1:09 in first video, when building comes into shot. Second video pause at 0:46 Seconds, simultaniously play them both from 1:09 & 0:46 and its just the same video from exact same camera, same shakes, same zooms,

Right, I just posted the name of the videographer. It´s a long video and the others edited their copies.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ok, gave it a go.

Got to where the video zooms out giving the appearance of this "ufo" zipping up to the other one.

That is all it is. Stopped there, because that appears to be what everyone is using as evidence.

sigh

link   
Uploaded by two different accounts does not mean its two different videos,
edit on 26-9-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by predator0187

How do you know they are from the same guy? I am posting on an iPad, so YouTube only let's me on mobile or takes me to the app, so I don't get all the info from the video. It appears as if they are posted by two different youtuber's with different names. That's all I could find anyways...

Pred...

Right I know what you mean, I also have iPad2. But I gave you the name Yavuz Soner who
is a UFO hunter. I watched his video in a turkish website, it must be also in YouTube if you
can't find it with iPad let me search for the link.

link   

Ahh thanks for the claification.
Will fix OP.

Pred..

link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
It's a sad thing that people don't watch videos this days and let their belief systems fire a quick response no matter how ridiculous it may seem.

Peace
edit on 26-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: darn grammar

I love this post, simply because of the two words belief systems. Both staunch skeptics and "ufo believers" are the extreme sides of the spectrum. I like to stay in the middle and slowly lean to either side based on facts alone.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Well it was fast, here it is the original footage by turkish skywatcher Yavuz Soner
and wife.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
There's no high speed movements..it just looks like it when the camera zooms in and out.

Guess it really does not matter since the believers always choose to see what they want and not what is actually there.

Don't muddy the waters of the believers faith with facts boys...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
There's no high speed movements..it just looks like it when the camera zooms in and out.

Guess it really does not matter since the believers always choose to see what they want and not what is actually there.

So what is actually there?

...and what do muddy waters, faith, and believers have to do with this video?

nice try.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

So what is actually there?

...and what do muddy waters, faith, and believers have to do with this video?

nice try.

Could be a number of things that have been suggested by other rational and logical posters.

I never tried anything...
..just pointed out that believers are seeing a fast movement when it clearly is not. They see an alien aircraft where there is none..and they are basing this ASSumption on the fast movement that is not normal...
to earth vehicles...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Could just as easily be chinese lanterns with blue paper trimmings

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
Am I the only one to notice, its the same video taken from the same source twice. Pause at Point of reference of 1:09 in first video, when building comes into shot. Second video pause at 0:46 Seconds, simultaniously play them both from 1:09 & 0:46 and its just the same video from exact same camera, same shakes, same zooms, heck even when matched up the voices are the same
edit on 26-9-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

I thought I was the only one that noticed....

As for what they are I'm clueless
I didn't see anything darting around either... I dunno

edit on 9/27/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

No high speed movements, but there is movement. Three appear to be moving while one appears stationary, of course the other three could have been moving faster. Generally when something is dependent on the wind for forward momentum they will roughly travel the same speed.

That is what I see, and if you don't see that, well, you probably need glasses...

Nobody is yelling 'definitive proof' or 'aliens are here' we are just looking at the video objectively.

What do you think these could be? Why not give an opinion if you want to make fun of others?

Pred...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Interesting video...I don't agree that these could be LED balloons.

They showed evidence of intelligent design.

Thanks for posting

Needs more research!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Very interesting. Seems that Turkey and England get all of the good sightings lately. I can't help but wonder, is it possible there is a reason why these two countries are UFO hotspots?

UFOs seem to always appear near areas of cataclysmic events, sometimes during, or right after, and at others times just prior.

Regardless of the reason, I believe that soon, very soon, there will be self-disclosure by whatever beings are piloting these craft. We will witness an event so profound that there will no longer be any possibility of denying that life exists elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
reply to post by OneEleven

I don't know if these are actual "Unidentified Flying Objects," or CGI, but the OP's video is certainly not LED balloons...that may be one of the quickest attempts at a debunk since I've joined ATS.
Show me a balloon flying in perfect formation, with capabilities of moving at a high rate of speed and exacting motion.

CGI maybe, balloon no.

edit on 9/26/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

They ARE "unidentified flying objects." Just think about the term!!!!! UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT!. Seems that is what we have here...It doesn't mean alien. Just means something nobody can really identified flying up in the air.

I agree it's not LED balloons, that actually made me laugh. I also dont think it's CGI....

What it is? Who know but it is a UFO.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by predator0187

Well it was fast, here it is the original footage by turkish skywatcher Yavuz Soner
and wife.

After watching that in hd full screen I think they are tied together clusters of led balloons.
Here is the object inverted note the cluster of orbs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
edit on 27-9-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Genuine UFO

Firstly i think we can all agree the closest thing to it would be LED balloons, only the lights moving inside when its "zoomed in" not sure how that could be achieved plus its more disk shaped then a lantern, if the light source was inside we would see the entire objects shape illuminated,

could they have put dancing LEDs inside helium filled balloons? possible but then i fail to see how it would stay up, hmm, is there a full version somewhere, ?

pretty sure its not lanterns, just laughable really, ive seen these type of craft before doing some crazy dancing in the sky, in a video on youtube... DOES ANYONE REMEMBER the big UFO outbreak in the US about 09 it was one of thos videos im sure of it, around september - novermber 09 i can't find it but if i do i'll come back and drop it in for a resemble/match up

for now, i'm happy to go with UFO's

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join