It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Flying Objects Videotaped over Izmir, Turkey (video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Adon115

My guess is that the Chinese Government has some really cool tech.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've plotted the movements of the dots over the entire video. Dot 4 moves a heck of alot and pretty fast in the last 20/30 secs of the video (pics D to G):

edit on 27-9-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

chinese lantern with glow sticks attached to them.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The second video shows an interesting phenomena that I haven't seen occur with Chinese lanterns before. One of the objects zooms towards another one at great speed and then simple pauses to assume a formation.

Some what like..

Some of the STS Missions and satellite videos that caught Ufos making formations different Speed & Directions or Swarm like Bees when a Intruder Approaches on camera on the Edge of Space Our Planet

(STS - 80 UFOS)
UFO, Never Doubt Again

( More Dialog)
STS-80 UFO - Best high quality version yet

Re: Tether Project Nasa, hundreds of ufo's they're here!!

(LunaCognita)
NASA STS-75 "Tether Incident" - UFO flightpath tracking/stabilization (Extended Version)

STS-63 NASA UFOs while "looking for Mir" UNCUT
www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Excellent post and thanks for the screen caps showing the movement. To me this proves they are not lanterns or balloons as they move in completely different directions at different speeds.

Object 4 does seem to move quite quickly and in an opposite direction of the rest.

Thanks!!

Pred...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Its Israel.

Just saying.. we pay them boat loads of money, they probably been building ufo's and going to countries whom hate them.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Love those videos. Those are some great pieces of evidence that things are moving out there by something other than momentum.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I did this same sort of thing on Halloween right after the "Balloon Boy" incident.

I cut up 6, 15 gallon trash bags and taped them together to make one big balloon.

On the inside, I lined the bag with a a ton of glow sticks.

Filled it up with helium and let it go.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Oh lordy lordy. Dimensional Spirals over Norway, giant black pyramids over Moscow, UFOs over Jerusalem, and now blue orbs over Turkey. Shaking my damn head. Did anybody notice that there is barely IF ANY reference point in this clip? Submitted by a UFO researcher, imo these types of people are who you want to trust LEAST in this field. A good show to watch is "UFOs Over Earth" which delves into the sensationalist asepct that drives nearly every UFOlogist:

aliencasebook.blogspot.com...

Arm yourselves everyone. haha. If another video gets posted with a reference point then this will hold some credence.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
deffo not led balloons we did this for a uni project and they just continue to go up till they burst they dont just hover in the sky

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Have Chinese lanterns turned blue?

No... but it looks like project blue-beam is in full swing.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
Oh lordy lordy. Dimensional Spirals over Norway, giant black pyramids over Moscow, UFOs over Jerusalem, and now blue orbs over Turkey. Shaking my damn head. Did anybody notice that there is barely IF ANY reference point in this clip? Submitted by a UFO researcher, imo these types of people are who you want to trust LEAST in this field. A good show to watch is "UFOs Over Earth" which delves into the sensationalist asepct that drives nearly every UFOlogist:

aliencasebook.blogspot.com...

Arm yourselves everyone. haha. If another video gets posted with a reference point then this will hold some credence.

there are tons of them with reference points. one video does neither make nor break the fact of the issue. The totality and variety of evidence is overwhelming in its existentialistic relevance leading people to flat out not be able to go there.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Perhaps lets ask the obvious question have people worldwide gone nuts releasing led balloons or Chinese lanterns at an alarming rate perhaps at least more recently on city centers?? Seems highly unlikely in my opinion.

I saw two lanterns tonight on my way to work and I live near a city center. Lanterns are very common.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

Well the camera does zoom out to show buildings in the scene giving a reference to them being in the sky. There is also movement between the objects showing they are not stationary, so couldn't be part of a building.

The fact of the matter is that you wouldn't be able to see blue orbs in a blue sky during the day, it also wouldn't be as noticeable during the day to catch the eye like these do. The fact of the extreme contrast of lights on a black sky is what attracts attention to these objects so much.

And most people during the day are working and are generally in a building without access to look at the sky, which leaves relaxing at night after work, perhaps on the deck, where most people see these sort of objects.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Sorry not led balloons. You obviously didn't watch the video where that one balloon just happened to zip real fast on the camera, then go into automatic formation of a triangle. Yeah okay..

And the zoom looks so similar to image that I posted but whatever.

Awesome Video.

are you referring to 20 sec in video.
The person zoomed away from object that other object you think "zipped" into formation was already there you can clearly see triangle formation at the beginning of video

edit on 27-9-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
The second video shows an interesting phenomena that I haven't seen occur with Chinese lanterns before. One of the objects zooms towards another one at great speed and then simple pauses to assume a formation.

Interesting video. Thank You.

To me it looked like a zoom lens effect, as he was backing out from view, it happened twice.Not as much on the second one as was on the first.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by LiberLegit

Well the camera does zoom out to show buildings in the scene giving a reference to them being in the sky. There is also movement between the objects showing they are not stationary, so couldn't be part of a building.

The fact of the matter is that you wouldn't be able to see blue orbs in a blue sky during the day, it also wouldn't be as noticeable during the day to catch the eye like these do. The fact of the extreme contrast of lights on a black sky is what attracts attention to these objects so much.

And most people during the day are working and are generally in a building without access to look at the sky, which leaves relaxing at night after work, perhaps on the deck, where most people see these sort of objects.

Pred...

I'm having some issues. Whenever the buildings are shown the orbs are just a bit to far away to see. Was that speedy showing of the other orb a product of the camera zooming out a bit? I would think so. These could easily be balloons or just hoaxery. These skywatchers will catch anything and everything then call it whatever they want. I agree though, not many people are looking up to the sky on average as much as ATSers but that doesn't change to much. I believe the organic motions of the objects are caused by the fact that is a large bundle of balloons tied together and banging into each other. As a whole they aren't really moving around enough to be a craft of sorts. Don't get me wrong, I believe in UFOs because I've seen a few and there is a lot of solid evidence out there. Anywho, disprove what i'm saying so I can become more interested in this!! haha.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Sorry not led balloons. You obviously didn't watch the video where that one balloon just happened to zip real fast on the camera, then go into automatic formation of a triangle. Yeah okay..

Awesome Video.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

You have to understand that some people are paid shills, others get their jollies off of messing with others, but most are just ignorant sociopaths incapable of unbiased reasoning. Granted you should always try to be reasonable with others, but sometimes it is better to just ignore the intentionally ignorant people.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
This is easier to pull off without lanterns......Simple LEDs and watch batteries stuffed into helium filled balloons....

LED Balloon UFOs

After watching each video a couple of times and re-examining the part's where people say the ufos are moving at high speeds and I just don't see it. All I see is the camera zooming out. The lights do move over the course of the video. They don't move fast. They move as if they were just gusting along in the wind. I made a few jpg's to show the starting and ending positions. If these aren't enough I can post a dozen more screens from the video showing the movement across the sky.

Starting positions:

Ending positions:

Not accounting for movement of green light this is the general path of the objects:

As for what the lights actually are no one could possibly say definitively with this visual evidence. In close zoom there is so much light distortion that you can't make out any discernible shape to the lights. I can post a few close ups from the end of the first video to illustrate if anyone wants.

I want to believe that we might be visited by aliens just as much as anybody on ATS. I honestly don't think these lights are from off this world. They appear to be some form of lighted balloon. What possible result would a civilization that advanced (able to travel the massive distance to our planet) seek from floating lazily across the Earth night sky? If they wanted to establish themselves as an alien presence why not do something so obviously out of this world that nobody could deny it as an alien presence?

Given the size and nature of the known universe is almost undeniable to assume that life exists elsewhere in our own milky way galaxy. There are most likely creatures just like us living on dozens of blue planets. Life will exist anywhere it can exist. There are so many things we don't know about the universe we are a part of and life might exist in forms we never thought possible. Never forget that everything we could ever discover exists right now, waiting for us to discover it. All the technology of humanities future is only waiting to be created.

Edit: Don't forget to notice the cheesy music added to the video to make it more shocking I guess.

[I also notice before posting this that i'm not the first to make pictures like this, but I spent a while doing it so I'm going to post anyway.]
edit on 28-9-2011 by Dystopiaphiliac because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Awesome Video.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

You have to understand that some people are paid shills, others get their jollies off of messing with others, but most are just ignorant sociopaths incapable of unbiased reasoning. Granted you should always try to be reasonable with others, but sometimes it is better to just ignore the intentionally ignorant people.

Or you could watch the video AGAIN and notice that every time somebody claims the ufo's "zip real fast on the camera" the cameraman is obviously zooming in or out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join