It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New gaffe: Obama confuses Jews with janitors

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

how are is it to read a teleprompter?

apparently pretty damn hard.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

wait for it

wait for it

wait for it

how are is it to read a teleprompter?

apparently pretty damn hard.

Must be as hard as it is for you to type the correct words. eh?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

yeah really i need a staff to come type for me

thanks for giving me the idea

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm just sayin'... if you are going to berate someone for mis-speaking a single constant, you might want to ensure your posts arent full of spelling errors and the wrong words.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

i never claimed to be a spelling champion i never claimed to be anything i have never been put on a pedstal and said right there stands the smartest most intelligent person who ever lived and who has been potus.

i sat there and watch those people who like you make fun of people like me and dismiss the errors of their own.

quite hypocritical have a problem with my typing skills take it up with the department of education

after all i am a product of their policies.

nice deflection tactic straight out of saul alinskys playbook marginizle the poster and deflect the content of what they are saying.

and hey its only fair as much crap as i take on here i think i am "entitled" to turn the tables

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

quite hypocritical have a problem with my typing skills take it up with the department of education

LOL. No personal responsibility, eh?

My point is that if you are going to berate someone for a casual mispeak, then you might want to at least ensure that the post containing the critique not contain the WRONG WORDS. That's just too rich to not point out.

My spelling and grammar are terrible, which is precisely why you wont find me criticizing someone elses. You should maybe try the same, and then wont open yourself up to hypocrisy.

OR,, just call me names. Either way, fun stuff!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

you just sat there and criticized me

what a load of crap
edit on 27-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

you just sat there and criticized me

what a load of crap

Then why are you criticizing the POTUS for something you just claimed doesn't apply to your own mistakes?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

why? oh dear god why?

because i am sick and tired of the liberal elitists pushing their own "lntellectual superiorty" over everyone else on this site and in this country.

no matter where i go there it is liberals are smart conservatives are stupid i have sit there and listened for 12 year how stupid bush was and here we are sitting right here today the current potus and all their party are just the smartest bunch in the room

there is not one leftist on this site and in the country who can or ever will admit they are are no where near superior.

i am a nobody i have listened to that nonsense for over a year on here no matter what thread what topic there its

attack the poster attack their intelligence and marginalize what they are saying.

i have sit there and watch the likes of obama,reid.schummer,biden and that dude who thought guam was going to tip over and a whole slew up "mispeaks" by the current potus.

57 states, cant say the words corpsman and list too long to list in this thread but which is relevant to the topic being discussed.

i am sick of it all

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Connector

why? oh dear god why?

because i am sick and tired of the liberal elitists pushing their own "lntellectual superiorty" over everyone else on this site and in this country.

no matter where i go there it is liberals are smart conservatives are stupid i have sit there and listened for 12 year how stupid bush was and here we are sitting right here today the current potus and all their party are just the smartest bunch in the room

there is not one leftist on this site and in the country who can or ever will admit they are are no where near superior.

i am a nobody i have listened to that nonsense for over a year on here no matter what thread what topic there its

attack the poster attack their intelligence and marginalize what they are saying.

i have sit there and watch the likes of obama,reid.schummer,biden and that dude who thought guam was going to tip over and a whole slew up "mispeaks" by the current potus.

57 states, cant say the words corpsman and list too long to list in this thread but which is relevant to the topic being discussed.

i am sick of it all

Then why claim the "victim" card when it applies to yourself? If you disliked it so much during the Bush years and understand the ridiculousness of it ( I agree BTW)......why perpetuate it now? Two wrongs make a right?

There are much more very important things to discuss....this type of drivel deserves no attention

Let go my friend, let go.......

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hey Neo, the reason half my posts have edits on them is cause I go back and reread them for errors after I hit the post key!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Obama's gaffe wasn't a spelling typo kiddos. It was something else in his mind at the time he was speaking.

Hey speaking of mistakes, I wonder if this NC governor misspoke when she said maybe we ought to suspend elections to spur the economy

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 28-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

i need to get my old keyboard back this ones like 3 years old

my posts are edited to correct the more grievious errors im not a perfectionist like other people on here

too many word nazis on here tho and to be perfectly clear here

yes indeed we are talking about spoken words
edit on 28-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I shoulda been an editor. I wonder if there's time in my life to go do that....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican
reply to post by neo96

I'm just sayin'... if you are going to berate someone for mis-speaking a single constant, you might want to ensure your posts arent full of spelling errors and the wrong words.

Word, and I really do agree with the notion that it was probably just a simple misspeaking on Obama's part but if by "constant" you meant "consonant" that would be ironic considering you too used the wrong word along with the fact that in this case the proper term would be "vowel", not "consonant".

No offense, had to.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Hey speaking of mistakes, I wonder if this NC governor misspoke when she said maybe we ought to suspend elections to spur the economy

There's actually a thread for that.

2nd

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Does the President owe you some paper route money?

I mean, of all the things to get riled up about. You could start a thread about Libya, or the UN, or the Patriot act, or Carbon Credits, or Climate Science, or the Bailouts, or the DNC"s connections to BP... but NO, you prefer to talk about how PERSECUTED you are which therefore justifies having a hissy fit over POTUS mis-speaking.

Seriously, are you paid to make valid criticism seem silly when in the company of yourself? Where are these liberals persecuting you with their hoity toity intellectualism? Are you at Berkley? Do you work at Whole Foods? Maybe you should get out and do some constructive things to make this country what you want it to be instead of writing on a conspiracy site about how persecuted you are because the current POTUS didn't read his teleprompter EXACTLY like a computer.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BernardShakey

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican
reply to post by neo96

Word, and I really do agree with the notion that it was probably just a simple misspeaking on Obama's part but if by "constant" you meant "consonant" that would be ironic considering you too used the wrong word along with the fact that in this case the proper term would be "vowel", not "consonant".

No offense, had to.

Yeah, i just noticed that. The difference being, I am not criticizing anyone for petty typos. I'm actually saying that maybe we shouldn't be so critical of such tiny, inconsequential error s and mis speaks. We all make them. Now, can we get on with come substantive critique of POTUS? Or should we make fun of how he ties his shoes?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

i need to get my old keyboard back this ones like 3 years old

my posts are edited to correct the more grievious errors im not a perfectionist like other people on here

too many word nazis on here tho and to be perfectly clear here

yes indeed we are talking about spoken words
edit on 28-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

So, to clarify, you are saying that people making fun of your typos are 'nazi's?

But your criticism of the POTUS verbal typo (so to speak) is valid?

You are fun.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join