It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lil video disproving all 911 conspiracies by PENN and TELLER

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ozvaldo

Hey at least they exist... and are on video, I'm still waiting for the months of research guy to provide me some names...

Wonder why are all the truthers running away the moment they are asked for proof, is it perhaps that their research has merely been Alex Jones, ATS threads, and imagination?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I don't really know either way what happened....but I do know it is excepted by skeptics and believers that one of the passports of the terrorists found its way down into the rubble in perfect form after blowing up in a fiery crash....i dont care what anyone says...that passport was placed.

to me that doesnt prove our government crashed planes into the bulidings...it proves evidence was place...thats it. so the question is why.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by Chesster

either way you never responded to my post , in which , they try very hard to discredit anyone who goes agaisnt their own beliefs !

That is hilarious have you read this thread, I have been beggin for anyone who claims to have done research and know more to provide it here, and not just go by antisemitism, weird conspiracies about devil worshippers ... and holographic planes!

I just want names, proof, because I was curious an was extending a bridge to the side of the truthy movement.. but unfortunatly if i ask them for information they call me dumb, if I sincerely ask them to provide the data points after their months of research they run and call me names.

Information should flow freely. In my opinion I think I just made the primitive robots known as truthers self destruct.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

Hat about the hundreds of files from the impact zone that made it down to street level.. sometimes paper can escape a fire because of wind velocity, explosion force, it perhaps being in a carry on above the seats momentarily shielded...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Maybe they got tired at your obvious ignorance, you can just show the same thing over and over for a limited time, untill you decide the other part is too retarded to understand and just drop it and let them troll away.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Hat about the hundreds of files from the impact zone that made it down to street level.. sometimes paper can escape a fire because of wind velocity, explosion force, it perhaps being in a carry on above the seats momentarily shielded...

So they are still looking for the black boxes but a passport flew thorough a fireball unscathed.
And you really wonder why people is not responding anymore?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

reply to post by xxdaniel21

...and are just regurgitating what other tin foil hats have told you

Ahh now see you're generalising us. I thought ATS was a place for open arguments and thoughts? Why are we being associated with other people. Do you associate all muslims with extremism?
You've got quite an interesting side to you. Although it's far too common in this world.

But he didn't. End of story.

So your idea of "finding the truth" involves half a day of research inspired by a something you saw on tv before calling a conclusion and saying "end of story"?

So much for finding the truth, mate. You present yourself to be very close minded using "truth" as a form of attack against "truthers", which makes absolutely no sense at all, if you have half a head.

here's a bit of trivia for you. Did you know george bush senior was the director of the central intelligence agency during the JFK assassination? But that's not the trivial bit. The trivial part is when he came in power and put a ban to public investigation into the JFK assassination.
What makes you think he is any less capable of helping conduct such an act? Sure, i guess you're one of these "ignorance is bliss" people who would rather seek comfort in not knowing.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saltarello

So they are still looking for the black boxes but a passport flew thorough a fireball unscathed.
And you really wonder why people is not responding anymore?

Do you understand the concept of a shock wave? Or the force of 10s of thousands of tons of weight on the famous black boxes?

It is not rare to have lots of paper and other flammable artifacts survive an explosion.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxdaniel21

...and are just regurgitating what other tin foil hats have told you

Ahh now see you're generalising us. I thought ATS was a place for open arguments and thoughts? Why are we being associated with other people. Do you associate all muslims with extremism?
You've got quite an interesting side to you. Although it's far too common in this world.

But he didn't. End of story.

So your idea of "finding the truth" involves half a day of research inspired by a something you saw on tv before calling a conclusion and saying "end of story"?

So much for finding the truth, mate. You present yourself to be very close minded using "truth" as a form of attack against "truthers", which makes absolutely no sense at all, if you have half a head.

here's a bit of trivia for you. Did you know george bush senior was the director of the central intelligence agency during the JFK assassination? But that's not the trivial bit. The trivial part is when he came in power and put a ban to public investigation into the JFK assassination.
What makes you think he is any less capable of helping conduct such an act? Sure, i guess you're one of these "ignorance is bliss" people who would rather seek comfort in not knowing.

Ummmm did you know you can pull alternative histories from other dimensions...

Director of Central Intelligence

In 1976, Ford brought Bush back to Washington to become Director of Central Intelligence. He served in this role for 357 days, from January 30, 1976 to January 20, 1977.[23] The CIA had been rocked by a series of revelations, including those based on investigations by the Church Committee regarding illegal and unauthorized activities by the CIA, and Bush was credited with helping to restore the agency's morale.[24] In his capacity as DCI, Bush gave national security briefings to Jimmy Carter both as a Presidential candidate and as President-elect, and discussed the possibility of remaining in that position in a Carter administration[25] but it was not to be.

en.wikipedia.org...

So yea bro... no he wasn't director during the Kennedy assasination...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Oh so all of a sudden when asked to provide details of sources of your MONTHS of research you cannot provide any and are bored huh.

So no names, not even 25 just to prove me wrong on my handful comment?

ya know what? you get the s&f just for hanging in there and kicking ass

through the the whole thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I try not to rely on wikipedia, or mainstream news for that matter. After all, "you guys" try and keep the "truthers" out, so what's the point if it's regulated?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

UMM THATS GENERAL BIOGRAPHICAL DATA

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

What you seem to not understand is that it was no explosion, if you have to believe the OS, it was a fireball, we all saw it side to side of the towers. As an explosion, is a rapid gas expansion, its easy to see why some paper may have survived, the fireball? Not really.
And they even cheer each others nonsense, and remember, even when you say it, you can just flag OPs, not individual posts...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go, case closed.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Ozvaldo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Very misleading thread title, they do NOT disprove all of the conspiracies, they barely touch on any BUT

Its Penn & Teller for crying out loud on a programme called Bull#, the point of the programme is to call the chosen subject nonsense, the bigger the subject the better, 9/11 is a ratings winner for them, it lines their pockets.

Penn & Teller doing this was not motivated by a sense of journalistic decency, this was pure TV and ratings, and with that its just as non trust-able as the very conspiracy they claim to debunk. Its certainly NOT the answer to the conspiracy and should be taken at face value, its also a disgusting money making slap in the face to those families of dead folk from 9/11 who are sure something wasn't right about the whole thing, they had no right to call anyone who who believed anything about it an ass hole just for the sake of TV, some families are still distraught even to this day.

Cheap TV If you ask me....

As for the conspiracy, for ME. some of it holds water, the Pentagon issue still seems totally unanswered, I still say that there's a reason they won't release the security camera film, why have they been classified top secret?

And the one thing no one can deny is that Bush and co used this to launch their war plans, plans that were then found to be built on lies and monetary goals.

9/11 is an incredibly sad event however its looked upon, for it to be used in such a deliberate way just stinks, and these are the same people that claim to trust them......

How can you trust anyone who uses such tragic losses to go ahead with a pre planned lie...

People from many countries are still arriving home in coffins or worse over this, and over what, people put in place by the same countries lining their war pockets over removing them. All these incursions are just a huge role playing game for these leaders, sadly real people are paying the price for their actions..

Your own country men and women be they American, British or any other nation...

edit on 26-9-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo

By the answers here, I highly doubt they can grasp the concepts of that video.
Just my 2c.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Remember that thread proposing that there are paid agitators infiltrating conspiracy sites?

If this dude isn't paid, then at least he's in AAA waiting for the call-up. . .

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Awful video - Anyone watching this, please do your own research on this subject...it's a tad offensive to the whole subject to be honest...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo

Well i can safely say that from the evidence i have seen the Twin Towers and building 7 were destroyed in controlled demolitions using thermite that was broadcast to the media and emergency services ahead of it's collapse! I guess i'm well away from the fence now, the Turher garden's really awesome

edit on 9/26/11 by djz3ro because: of spelling

edit on 9/26/11 by djz3ro because: of more spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Ozvaldo

Hey at least they exist... and are on video, I'm still waiting for the months of research guy to provide me some names...

Wonder why are all the truthers running away the moment they are asked for proof, is it perhaps that their research has merely been Alex Jones, ATS threads, and imagination?

Why do you trust your governement ?
Thing like 9/11 already happened or has been planned in the past that nothing new
en.wikipedia.org...
not even speaking about wmd and all this stuff , are you gonna follow what youve been told by your governement , and by 2 tv clown ?
There is one interesting video on youtube it call rebutall of penn and teller , you should check it.

edit on 26-9-2011 by cyberether because: corrections

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join